Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After thirty slaps, Rubina told me to stand up. My face was burning. You could be slapped, caned, whipped -- but there was nothing more demeaning than being slapped by your maid servant.

Rubina ordered me to fetch my belt and give it to Rashida. I went over to where I had folded my clothes, picked up my belt, walked to the bed and handed it over to my older maid. It was a good leather belt, with a big buckle on one end, and felt firm and tough in one's hand. Rashida stood up, and she doubled the belt by holding both of the ends in her right hand, thus halving its length but increasing its effective thickness, making it behave more like a strap. I knew then I was going to get a proper flogging.

Rashida led me by the hand to the chair. I appreciated the fact that she did not grab and lead me by the ear, which would have been even more humbling. Rashida was going to hit me with my own belt, and she knew I am submitting completely to her, so she didn't need to degrade me further by dragging me by the ear. I valued her little display of fondness for me, in stark comparison to the contempt Rubina held for me. Rubina had by now stood up and was awaiting us. Rashida ordered me to bend over the chair, with my head real low, and hands gripping the cushion on the seat, thus protruding my butt high in the air.

"Tarek," Rashida announced a new law for me, as I awaited my belting. "From now on, whenever you come every Monday and Thursday for your punishments, I want you to wear pants with this belt on."

"Yes, bua."

"This is so that, baba, I always have one belt near my hand when I want to thump my little slave girl's ass, and also for you as a constant reminder that your ass belongs to me."

"Yes, bua. Your wish is my command." I was thanking her even though she called me a slave girl rather than a boy slave.

"It should be, baba." Rashida snickered. "You are worthless as a man except to serve me and pleasure me, baba."

"Yes, bua. I only aim to please you, bua."

"And sometimes you do a very poor job of it. Now, baba, I am going to give you twenty lashes." Rashida announced. "And this time, baba, I want you to count, AND thank me, AND ask me for another one."

"Yes, bua."

"Good. Now, my little bitch, spread your legs so you can raise that pretty behind of yours. Nice and high. I don't want to miss and trust me, you don't want me to miss either."

"Yes, bua."

The wait for the first lashing of the belt is always unbearable. Rashida now stood to my left, and placed her left hand on my lower back. I was tensed up as I felt her thick hand against the skin of my buns.

She then took a step back. It's coming, I thought. I feel the belt brush my ass cheeks. Rashida briefly let it dangle into the crack between my buttocks, prolonging my agony. She slid it over my buttocks down to my thighs and then back again, repeating this several times. Finally, deciding to begin, Rashida raised her hand high, and swung down with brutal speed and force. The belt flew up in the air, and then there was a loud snap as the Rashida struck me square across the middle of my trunk.

WHIP!

"O-o-one! Thank you, bua. Please spank me again, bua."

A hot, burning pain stung me and instantly spread throughout my fanny.

WHIP!

"Two. Thank you, bua. Please spank me again, bua."

The flaying was intense. Rashida kept recovery time to a minimum. Barely would I be finished mumbling my count, with the pain hardly losing intensity at the point of contact, when Rashida would belt me again. I was thrashing about in agony, crying shamelessly, barely able to endure, and yet Rashida kept on raining the blows in rapid succession.

Finally, after twenty sharp strokes that lit my buttocks on fire, Rashida stopped and took a step back. I remained bent over the chair, panting and sobbing.

"I'm so sorry bua, *sob* really, please forgive me. *sob* I will never forget your cell phone bill again *sob*, I promise."

My bottom was now covered in a series of welts, yet I knew I was forbidden from raising my hand and rubbing my behind. Cruelly, Rubina decided to do it, and rather than soothing me, it prolonged my pain sharply. Her fingers irritated the soreness, and she pressed hard, pinching and patting my sore caboose. I heard the maids laugh as Rubina probed and prodded my ass, eliciting cries and tears of pain from me.

Rashida then told me to go and stand in the corner while they decided if further punishment was necessary. So there I was, stark naked, standing in the corner of my maid servant's room in a docile fashion, my clothes dutifully folded on her desk, standing in disgrace, facing the wall in the corner, with my back towards the bed, where my housemaids Rashida and Rubina were sitting on her bed, talking to each other, completely ignoring me - and my very, very, red and stinging bum, and my equally flushed and very well-slapped face.

I reflected on my situation. I am the scion and heir apparent of a strong, noble, powerful family. And yet now, I was standing, in the nude, fully compliant, in front of my housemaids, having just been beaten on my derriere by one of them, and slapped on my face by the other. And my housemaids were of course fully clothed. Not only did spanking my bare ass cause me maximum pain, but it also put them in complete command, and me at their mercy. In my own house, whenever they wanted, and wherever they wanted, my maids were free to pull my pants down and spank, slap, belt, whip or cane me, as they wished.

After what seemed like hours, but were in face only ten minutes, Rashida ordered, "Baba, come here!"

"Yes, bua," I replied.

I turned around, and walked over to the bed, stopping just in front of them. Rashida raised a hand and tenderly cupped my balls.

"Do you think you have been punished enough, baba?" She asked me, gently kneading my balls between her thumb and forefinger, as one would roll a ball of dough. "Was this humiliating enough for you, Tarek?"

I had just been punished by bending over and getting belted by her, and Rubina had slapped me several times until her fingers left sharp red marks on my cheeks. And now I was standing in front of them, helplessly having my balls examined by a woman who was, unbelievably, merely my maid.

"Yes, bua." I answered hopefully. Perhaps Rashida would let me go for giving an honest answer. In any case, she couldn't fault me for lying. "I am really sorry for causing you trouble. I am yours to punish, my mistresses, but please forgive me."

"Tell us again what you did, baba." Rashida asked me in a sweet, sultry voice, even as she continued to play with my balls. "Actually, tell Rubina, how, through your negligence, you put me in a ridiculous position."

"Yes, bua. Choto bua." I now addressed Rubina, inwardly groaning. Being asked to recount why I was being punished by servants was never a good thing. I mentally prepared myself for more chastisement.

Rashida meanwhile moved her hands from my balls to my dick. She wrapped her hands around my flaccid member and started to softly stroke it. Despite all that had gone on, unbelievably I started to respond to her touch and get hard.

"I failed to check the account balance that pays off bua's cellphone bills every month." I admitted, as my penis started to grow. "It was my job to ensure you and her cellphone bills are paid, and that the accounts have enough money. I forgot to do that this month, and as a result bua's cell phone service was cut off."

"Two days." Rashida told me, continuing to fondle my genitals, and no doubt aware of my semi-hard erection. "For two days I was without a cellphone connection. It was so infuriating!"

"I am so sorry, bua." My eyes were cast down. "Please, please forgive me."

"Baba!" Rashida let go of my now turgid dick before ordering, "Turn around. And bend over!"

I obeyed, turning around and bending over so that my bum was now ready for their examination. It was difficult, as I had to now position my erect member between my legs. I could feel a couple of hands on my buttocks, running over my welts, and checking out the results of my punishment.

"I don't think he has been spanked enough, apa." Rubina confided to Rashida. "Twenty is always too little for baba now."

"You are right," Rashida agreed, pinching my butt cheeks, causing me to cry out in pain. "His behind has hardened considerably since I first put him over my knee for a hand spanking. Rubina, I think baba needs your chappal."

"Yes, apa," Rubina gleefully agreed, as I silently moaned.

Rubina got up and stood beside me to my left. I was still bent over, since they hadn't given me permission to move. Rubina reached out and grabbed my left ear with her right hand and twisted it. Dragging me by the ear, she walked over to where the chair was.

I was dreading the punishment to come. A chappal was an Indian slipper, usually made of sponge or rubber material, and worn mostly by the lower class. When Rashida or Rubina spanked me with a chappal, firstly it was a hugely degrading affair in that I, their employer's son, was lying naked across a common maid's knees, and getting beaten with her slipper. And secondly, it was very painful as the chappal would bend and impact a much larger area of my buttocks with a stinging blow.

Rubina sat down on the chair, and rather than positioning me across her lap, over her knees, she made me stand to her left and wrapped her left arm around my waist, holding me tight.

"Raise your arms and place them behind your neck, baba." Rubina commanded, and I abided.

"Look how obedient our little slave girl is." She commented, and Rashida laughed.

I was now standing helplessly, held firmly by Rubina, naked and vulnerable.

"I am going to hit you with my chappal until apa tells me to stop." Rubina informed me. "And, this time, you have to count, thank and apologize every time."

"Yes, choto bua. I am only fit enough for your sandal."

WHAP!

"Owwww! One, thank you, choto bua, for the spank. I am sorry for my mistake. Please hit me again."

"How does it feel, baba, to be spanked by someone who is not only your maid, but younger to you as well?" Rubina taunted me. "I should be looking up to you in respect, and instead you are disgracefully getting a beating from me."

WHAP!

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Two, thank you, choto bua. I am indeed ashamed. Please hit me again."

"Certainly, baba. You have no dignity left, baba. You are just fit to carry out our orders."

WHAP!

"*sob* *sob* Three, thank you, choto bua. Yes, my mistress, I exist only to serve you. Please hit me again."

"What you need, baba, is to be punished every day, every hour."

WHAP!

"Four, thank you, choto bua. I am very sorry. Please hit me again."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

And so it continued. Rubina spanked each ass cheek, alternating between them. She swung repeatedly, hardly giving me time to catch my breath as I apologized and counted up.

"If only his female friends could see him now!" Rashida laughed, as Rubina took a breather and patted my red butt, causing me sharp stabs of pain. "The vice captain of the cricket team, naked, in the arms of his maid, being beaten by her chappal!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

By the twentieth strike, I was whimpering for mercy, as my ass had turned a dark crimson red. Rashida decided it still wasn't enough, and the beatings continued. When the count reached forty, I was sobbing, with tears flowing, and my ass jerking around as Rubina held me in a tight vice-like grip. She could be little, but she was strong.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Don't move, baba. I will only repeat the beatings if you move."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

She finally stopped when I counted out the fiftieth stroke. Well, I might be slightly exaggerating, but it really felt like that..

"Fifty, *sob* thank you, choto bua. *sob* Please forgive me." I sobbed. "I will never do it again. *sob* Please spank me again."

"He wants mercy and asks me to spank him again." Rubina laughed, as did Rashida. "I think fifty was enough, what do you think, apa?"

"Yes," Rashida agreed. "Baba, come here."

The younger maid released me, and I dutifully walked over to stand in front of my older maid, sobbing and whimpering, gingerly rubbing my very, very sore bum. Any dignity I had had been stripped from me tonight.

"Do you think you have been humiliated enough, baba?" Rashida asked me again, once more kneading my balls between her fingers.

"Yes, bua." I managed to blurt out between my sniffling. "Please don't beat me on my pasa ('pasa' is Bengali for ass or buttocks) now, bua."

"Will you ever repeat your mistake?" Rashida gently squeezed one of my testicles.

"No! No, bua," I answered, as she let go of my balls. "I promise."

Rubina had by the time walked over and stood beside us. She now watched in amusement as Rashida once again gently stroked my manhood.

"He doesn't take too long to get hard, does he?" Rubina exclaimed.

"Yes, I have noticed that." Rashida confirmed, continuing to rub me. Then she recounted an incident. "Once I punished baba severely, putting him across my knees and spanking his bare bum with my hand, and after a good thrashing, he was crying, begging for me to stop. And then I made him stand and started to rub his dick."

"Let me guess, he started to become hard immediately."

"Yes!" Rashida laughed. "It was funny. He was crying, his face and ass red, and his dick hard!"

Rashida's hands were now moving up and down my shaft, and once more my penis sprang to life.

"That's one thing I like about him." Rashida told Rubina. "He's young, he's fun to play with, and he's full of cum."

Rashida then stopped stroking me and made me stand right in front of her, facing her, as she sat on the bed.

"The problem is, baba," Rashida told me, "You are always negligent in your duties, and whenever we punish you, you promise to be dutiful, before again committing the same mistake."

"I am so sorry, bua." I was genuinely repentant. "I will obey as much as I can."

"You need more punishment. But fear not! I am not going to spank you now." Rashida quickly added, as I looked at her in alarm. "This is going to be a different sort of punishment."

Rashida then told me to sit on her lap. Hesitating for just a little bit, I turned around and sat down on her lap, with my naked butt resting on her thighs. Immediately I had to stand up, as my sensitive pasa reacted to the fabric of her sari with what seemed like an electric shock. My antics had my maids in stitches. Rashida then grabbed me by the hips and forced me to sit on her lap, and held me firmly.

"You see, baba, you need to learn COMPLETE, and UTTER, obedience. You need to learn ABSOLUTE LOYALTY to your mistresses - to us. This is a Monday, and your parents are returning the next Sunday night from their trip - so these two weeks are a perfect chance."

"Yes, bua." I answered, not really knowing where this was heading. Rashida started to stroke my cock again, and her stroking had made me semi-hard. My whimpering had stopped, even though my ass was burning from just sitting on Rashida's lap. Rashida switched repeatedly from stroking my manhood to caressing my balls, as I sat on her lap, keenly listening to her.

Rubina had by this time grabbed the chair and had sat down in front of us. So there was I, naked as the day I was born, in the presence of two fully clothed women in saris, my housemaids, and I was sitting on the lap of one of them with her hands playing with my manhood, and facing the other one.

"Baba," Rashida asked, "Do you remember the very first time you got a spanking from me?"

"Yes, bua." I cringed in embarrassment. "I remember."

"Tell me, why did I spank you, baba?"

"I ... I ...bua ... I ..."

"Look at him!" Rashida smiled and turned to Rubina. "Here he is, in his maid's room. I have just spanked him with his own belt, and you, a maid younger than him, have just slapped him on his face, and then thrashed him with your chappal. His ass is bright crimson from our beating, he is sitting naked on my lap, his butt resting on my thighs, and his testicles are in my hands, and he is too ashamed to talk about the first time he got a mere spanking from me!"

Both of them laughed as I flushed a bright beetroot red with shame.

"Baba, tell me." Rashida continued to knead my balls. "Before I have to spank you again."

"Yes, bua." I complied. "I was masturbating, with my dick in my hand, when you walked in."

"And what were you masturbating to, baba?"

"I was picturing my English teacher, Ms Patel, and ... and ... and you, bua."

"Hmm." Rashida was now stroking my cock, which was quite hard. I was hoping I did not cum over her, but I needn't have worried. Rashida knew exactly what my point of no return was, and she would always stop before that, waiting until I was limp, and then start stroking again. "And then what happened, baba?"

"Er, you punished me, bua. You, er, stripped me naked, twisted my ears, slapped me, and then put me over your knees and spanked me."

"I punished you for masturbating to thoughts of me, your maid - someone you should respect." Rashida told me firmly. "Now tell me about the second time I had to spank you, baba."

"I ... er ... you caught me trying to watch Rubina, sorry, I mean choto bua, take a shower, and ..."

"That's when I caned you for trying to catch a glimpse of one of your maids, naked. Again, you had to be punished, baba, for thinking of us maids in a sexual way."

"Yes, bua."

"And the other day you were ogling Shabina, the vegetable lady."

"Yes, bua."

"It seems that while you may be afraid to masturbate while thinking of me or Rubina, you don't extend the same courtesy to other lower class working women."

"Yes, bua, I mean, no, bua, I mean ..."

"Are there days, baba," Rashida continued her interrogation, while keeping up her fondling of my weenie, "When I spanked you for masturbating, baba, because I specifically told you NOT to cum on those days?"

"Yes, bua." I humbly replied, my eyes down with shame.

"It's a recurring theme." Rashida gently cupped my balls before giving them a sharp squeeze so I sat up straight. "We had to punish you several times, sometimes with a severe spanking, until we got your masturbation mostly under control. Nowadays, for the most part, you play with yourself only when we permit you to."

"Yes, bua." It was true. Now, whenever I needed to relieve myself, I would ask Rashida for permission. She never said no yet, and if I was really, really, really lucky and she was in a good mood, Rashida would take care of me herself. And yes, there were times when I couldn't control myself and do it, but somehow Rashida always found out.

"But still," Rashida had stopped rubbing my penis until it started to shrink, before grabbing hold of it again. "We have to punish you several times for the same, repeated, mistakes. For example, if you are keeping count, this is the fifth time I am punishing you for not paying my cellphone bills."

"Yes, bua. I am really sorry, bua. Please forgive me."

"From now on," Rashida told me, "things will be slightly different. From tomorrow morning, for this whole week, and the next week, while your parents are away, not only will you obey our every instruction, that's ALL that you will do. Every moment of your existence will be devoted to obeying us, and pleasing us, and keeping us happy. You will do nothing of your own free will. In short, you will be our COMPLETE and TOTAL slave."

"Yes, bua."

I was slightly confused though. Wasn't I already their slave, their toy, theirs to do as they wish? Rubina must have seen my puzzlement on my face, for she perceptively told Rashida, "I don't think baba understands, apa. He is wondering how it is any different from his pathetic condition now."

"Let me explain, baba, what a total slave means." Rashida's voice remained caring, gentle, as she slowly increased the tempo of her stroking. "First, from tomorrow morning, I don't want you to wear any pants around the house. AT ALL. You will wear a t-shirt, and that too one that barely comes down to your navel. From your navel and below, you are to remain naked, ALL THE TIME. You bum is to remain exposed to us, for us to spank, any time we wish. Understood?"