Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, bua."

It's amazing what a guy will agree to when he's sitting naked on a woman's lap, and she is stroking his penis, and the guy is hoping she will let him cum. I could barely concentrate on what Rashida was saying, yet comprehending that my situation was about to change drastically.

"Second, you will obey each and every command of ours AS SOON AS WE UTTER IT. No matter what you are doing, or where you are, or what the consequences, our merest wish is your most important command."

"Yes, bua."

"For example, if you are naked and someone rings the doorbell, and I ask you to open the door, you will not think, 'oh, I am naked', you will just obey, and open the door. If we ask you to clean the washroom, you will obey. If we ask to drink our piss, you will obey."

"Yes, bua, I understand."

"Third," Rashida seemed to be on a roll. "ANY SINGLE thing you do, you will ask our permission. You will do nothing without our consent. You will not even pee without permission. You will not speak unless spoken to. If you need to speak, you will humbly ask for permission first. When you speak, your tone will be deferential; after all you are a slave who is talking to his mistresses. Your eyes must be cast down at all times, and you will NEVER look us in the eye. Do you understand?"

"Yes, bua."

"And of course, we will punish you as we like, when we like, however we like. Your only duty is just to submit."

Rashida then made me repeat what she called the Slave Pledge after her.

"I, Tarek, agree to the following."

"I will treat my maids Rashida bua and Rubina bua as my mistresses, forever. I will obey their every command, to the best of my ability. Failure to do so will result in strict punishments. I will submit to whatever punishment my maids mete out to me."

"I am their total slave and my body is always available for my maids to use as they see fit. I can also be their toilet, as they wish; however I am not even worthy of drinking their urine. I am to submit to my mistresses completely. I exist only to serve them."

"Whenever my parents are not home and my mistresses command, I will be in the Total Slave Mode. This means I will ask my maids permission for every single act I do."

"Specifically, I will ask for permission to use the washroom. I will ask for permission before eating. I will ask for permission before addressing my maids. I will ask for permission before masturbating. I will ask for permission if I have to leave the house."

"I am to remain naked in the house at this time, wearing only a small T-shirt. If a guest or visitor shows up, I will ask for permission before wearing pants. During times of punishment, I will also be totally nude while my mistresses will be clothed as they wish."

"In the presence of my mistresses, I will cast my eyes down and not look at them in the eye unless asked to. My manner and tone will be that of a slave girl at all times and will reflect deference to my mistresses at all times."

"I also understand that my mistresses can modify this Pledge at any time they wish, and I have to obey."

Rashida made me repeat the Slave Pledge a few times until I had it memorized. At the end, Rubina asked me to recite it, and slapped me for each time I made a mistake. If you can picture the scene, I was sitting naked on the lap of one my maids while she played with my penis and squeezed my balls, and my other maid had her hand raised, ready to slap me if I made a mistake in reciting on how I was to be their obedient slave, and remain so for ever. I was spiraling deeper and deeper into their control. I had my eyes cast down, not merely they had ordered me to, but because of the utter sense of degradation I felt. Yet, as I felt helpless, even strangely, I was also kind of aroused, and not just because my genitals were being fondled.

Rubina then gave me one of her bangles to wear. It was a thin, small gold bangle, and she put it on my right hand.

"You are not a real man, baba." Rubina rebuked me, as she put it on my wrist. "This is why you will wear what ladies wear, a churi (bangle). This is to show you are our little slave girl."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rashida then finally asked me what I was hoping she would ask. "Baba, do you need to cum?"

"YES! Oh, yes, bua, please, please, let me cum."

"Alright. Rubina!" Rashida motioned to our younger maid. "Twist his ears while I milk him."

"This should be fun." Rubina grinned.

Rashida kissed the back of my neck and started to pump my now very erect penis and balls. She also would grab my nipples now and then, and give them a twist. At the same time, Rubina had stood up in front of me, and started to give me a proper kaan dola. It didn't take much time, and soon I was squirting my cum into Rashida's hands, on her lap, her clothes and bed. I was cumming for a very long time, and by the end it, felt drained.

Rashida then gave me permission to retire for the night. She told me to leave my clothes in her room; I would get them back on Sunday. So I went back to my room, naked, and put on a pair of pajamas and a t-shirt. I knew that tomorrow morning, only the t-shirt would remain, and I would wake up a Total Slave. Rubina told me to report to the kitchen at 7 am sharp.

* * *

The next morning I woke up early, around 6.45 am or so. Standing up from the bed, I felt a tingling on my buttocks and remembered the spankings from last night. I looked in the mirror, and my tender and sore ass was still bruised, and still very red. My dick throbbed as I had to pee. I was about to head to the washroom when I realized I would have to go and get permission first.

"Drat!" I realized, "I also can't be seen in these."

I got rid of my pajamas, so I was only wearing a T-shirt. I tried to find a loose T-shirt in my room, but the largest I found barely reached to the top part of my buttocks. I had an athletic body, so I used to wear tight t-shirts. A draft on my exposed rear just made my skin tingle. I was naked from the waist down, and would remain so in the house for the rest of the week - it made me feel very naughty, yet at the same time, very unprotected and submissive. Our huge house had its own walkway and was away from the street, but what if someone peering in saw me?

With such thoughts, I walked into the kitchen. Rubina was there, fully clothed (of course!) in a sari, chopping some vegetables. Her butts moved up and down as she worked. She heard me walk in and turned around.

And there was someone else in the kitchen.

Shabina. The vegetable lady.

TO BE CONTINUED ...