Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As both the ladies watched, amused, I took out the small box from my pocket and gave it -- rather, presented it -- to Rashida. She gave a small chuckle and opened it. Her eyes soon went up and her jaw dropped.

"Baba." She said. "This is an expensive gold necklace."

"Yes, bua." Still kneeling, I looked up at her. "I hope you like it, my lovely bua."

Rashida looked once more at her gift, and the closed the box. She had a smile on her face.

"This is a nice gift, baba. It's very thoughtful. I like it and I will accept it. Thank you."

"I am very happy you like it, my dear bua." I replied. I made a move to get up, but Rashida immediately gestured at me.

"Remain kneeling." She ordered. I acquiesced and went back to my position.

Rashida then turned around so that her back was to me. My chubby maid servant bent down, gathered up the folds of her sari and slowly started to raise it until her ass was completely exposed. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Lick my asshole, Tarek." She ordered.

"Yes, bua."

Wordlessly, without any protest, as I had been trained to do by now, I immediately placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and then slowly, gently pressed them apart, and buried my face into the crack of her ass. The aroma of her buttocks filled my nostrils as my tongue flicked out, licking around her rectum. Rashida let me literally suck ass for a few minutes before she told me to get up.

Normally people come down to the kitchen in the morning and their maids give them breakfast. I come down and get to kiss and suck my maid servant's asshole.

Rashida's hand went back to my ear and started to give it a gentle twist, as I stood there, eyes cast downwards.

"Now, now, Rubina." Rashida turned to the other maid, while still pulling my ear. "I can hardly punish baba after he has given me such a nice gift, can I?"

Rubina chuckled.

"No, apa, you can't." She replied. "Also after the way he literally kissed and sucked your ass. But he is a little prick, isn't he? A little prick, WITH a little prick."

Both the maids laughed, even as Rashida held my ear in a vice like grip.

My spirits soared. So, does this mean I was forgiven? My hopes were to be dashed a moment later.

Rashida let go of my ear, and then walked to Rubina.

"You punish him. And make sure you punish him well."

* * *

Rubina led me by the ear to her room. All along the way she kept twisting and pulling on my earlobe. By the time we were in her room, and her door shut behind us, my left ear was bright beetroot red. The maids knew how to give me a proper kaandola, especially the young and sassy Rubina. She now looked at me.

"Strip." She ordered.

"Er ... choto bua, completely?" I asked. If she was going to spank me, she didn't need me to take off my T-shirt, did she?

Rubina responded by slapping me hard.

SLAP!

"Since when do you ..."

SLAP!

"... question my orders, Tarek?"

SLAP!

"I asked you to strip, Tarek, so strip! NOW!"

SLAP!

"I am sorry, choto bua, I really am." I replied, flustered.

Usually I wasn't used to being naked in their rooms early in the morning, especially if my mother was at home, but ... I had to remind myself. I was their slave boy. I was lucky to have two beautiful mistresses to serve. I got out of my pajamas, and then slipped the T-shirt over my head. I stood in front of her, completely naked, my dick limp but ready to get aroused.

"What do you want me to do, choto bua?" I asked her, obediently.

Rubina replied by reaching out and grabbing my other ear. She led me, harshly, to a couch in one corner of her room.

"Bend over. Hands on the couch."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Stick your ass up, Tarek. Now that's a good little bitch boy."

"Er ... yes, amar priyo bua."

"Good boy, Tarek! You remember to use those terms of endearment for me! You will get one less spank then."

"Er ... thank you, amar shundor bua."

"Now ... Tarek. What did you say to Zarine?"

"I am sorry, choto bua. I didn't really mean it. It was just a bit of fun."

"That's not what she told me, baba. You were trying to come on to her. Flirt with her."

"I am sorry, choto bua. I was telling her she has the eyes of-"

"You should know your place, Tarek." Rubina interrupted me. "You are a little bitch boy. And little bitch boys don't try to flirt with their mistress's friends. Do you understand, you loser?"

"Yes, choto bua. I do. I am sorry, I just ... it was just harmless fun."

Rubina tapped my buttocks with her hand.

"Stick your ass up! C'mon, Tarek. You should know this by now."

"Yes, choto bua. Amar bhalo bua."

Rubina patted my ass cheek. It was a loving caress, as she lightly squeezed and took in the sight of me humiliatingly bent over, naked, on her couch, ready for her chastisement.

SPANK!

"One. I am sorry, amar mishti bua, I didn't mean to flirt with Zarine apa. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Two. I am really sorry, choto bua, I didn't want to do anything wrong with Zarine apa. It was just a harmless joke. Please spank me again."

"You didn't want to do anything wrong, but of course you did something wrong, Tarek!" Rubina scolded me. "You will never flirt with Zarine again."

"Yes, choto bua. You are right, of course, choto bua."

SPANK!

"Three. I am sorry, amar shundor bua, I didn't mean do anything wrong. Please spank me again."

"You have moved, you imbecile!" Rubina hissed. "Now spread your legs. I want to see your little penis -- your chotto nunu --hanging below. Spread your legs!"

"Yes, choto bua."

SPANK!

"Four. I am sorry, choto bua, I will hold my position properly. Please spank me again."

"Your mom never spanked you. So, it has to be me and Rashida apa to do the needful."

SPANK!

"Five. I am sorry, amar mishti bua. I will make sure Zarine apa never complains again. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Rubina started to spank me in earnest. Whenever Rashida gave her a free hand in punishing me, I knew I was in for a good and thorough beating. With each spanking she kept giving me instructions and scolding me for my impertinence. Occasionally she would squeeze my painful buttocks.

"You are a pleasure to spank now, baba. Your butt gets red very quickly now."

SPANK!

"Now stick your ass up. I want to see that small penis. Ass up!"

SPANK!

"Tarek, I love how quickly your ass gets red."

SPANK!

"Has Farida apa spanked you lately, baba?"

"Er ... no, choto bua."

SPANK!

"Did you jerk yourself lately, Tarek? I don't remember either of us giving you permission recently."

"No, no, my pretty bua. I haven't ..."

"Good!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Next time, Tarek, I should call Zarine over. She loves to see you getting spanked and all hot and horny."

"Er ... as you wish, choto bua. Your wish is my command, choto bua."

"You are a little prick!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Stick your ass out! I want to see that little nunu. Now hold this position!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

For the next twenty minutes it was a completely dominating and humiliating punishment session for me as Rubina thoroughly spanked me all over my buttocks, thighs, legs, in addition to giving me a proper kaandola and a generous dose of tight slaps to my cheeks. When it was all done, she made me stand in the corner for five minutes while she sat down on the bed, taking in the sight.

After five minutes were done, she snapped her fingers.

"Alright, baba." She said. "You can go now. Go to the kitchen and Rashida apa can give you your breakfast."

"Choto bua." I said, facing her, somewhat timidly, and still rubbing my sore buttocks. "Can I ask you a question?"

Rubina, lying regally on her bed, glanced at me haughtily, and then nodded.

"Go ahead, baba. What did you want to ask?"

"Choto bua." I rubbed my tender behind again, and continued, "Today is Rashida bua's birthday. Yet, I noticed that she is a little sad. Her face has a melancholy look to it. Why is that?"

Rubina sat up and raised an eyebrow. She glanced at me, contemplated my question and gave a wry smile.

"Baba! Come here!" She ordered.

Obediently I followed her command and stood next to her. Rubina raised her index finger of her right hand, pointed at her cheek.

"Kiss me." She commanded, tapping her cheek. "Here."

"Yes, choto bua."

Obediently, deferentially, like I had been taught, I placed my hands behind my back, leaned forward and touched my lips against the smooth, tight, soft skin of Rubina's right cheek. My dick twitched a little as I kissed her. It couldn't be helped; Rubina was now in the full bloom of youth, and she was a ravishing beauty, and I was kissing her cheek. After a peck, I stood up again.

Rubina then tapped her left cheek.

"Kiss me here now."

"Yes, my beautiful choto bua."

Again, I respectfully walked over to her left side, leaned in and gave her a reverential and platonic peck on the cheek. Once again my dick twitched as my lips touched her cheeks. When I stood up, Rubina had a slight smile on her lips. Her eyes went down towards my genital area. She reached out and caught hold of my manhood.

"Was your little nunu excited, baba," She remarked, wrapping her fingers around my hardness, "When you gave me a little kissipoo? Do you get all hot and horny when I ask you to give me a little chummah -- a kiss?"

"Er ... choto bua..." I couldn't help but stammer, as Rubina continued to stroke me. She had a wicked grin on her face. "You are a very beautiful woman."

"You get excited by just giving me a kiss, even after I have comprehensively spanked and humiliated you." She said.

"Er ... yes, amar adorer choto bua. I am sorry, I am such a loser."

"That you are."

Rubina continued to cruelly rub her fingers against my hardening penis.

"I am going to miss this little nunu." She said, tapping my hardness. "I am going to get married soon, and I will be going away."

"Oh." I said. I mean, I knew about this from overhearing the maids earlier, but I had to pretend this was new news. "Congratulations on your marriage being fixed, my beautiful choto bua! I will also miss you."

"Tell me something, Tarek." Rubina said. "If you had a choice of fucking me with this little nunu of yours, or your Rashida bua, who would you choose to fuck?"

There was no right answer to this. Rubina had a malicious smile on her lips as she mercilessly stroked my rock cock. I decided to tell the truth.

"You are very sexy, choto bua." I said. "Even thinking about you makes me go hard. Yet ... you know how much I love Rashida bua. I am in love with her. I would do anything for her. And ... um ... to her. I would love to fuck you, choto bua, but if given the choice between you and her, I would want to fuck her first, my choto bua ..."

My voice trailed off.

Rubina stopped stroking me, and looked up at my eyes. She then smiled.

"You are telling the truth, Tarek." She said. "Even though you know Rashida apa does not love you the same way you love her."

I cast my eyes downward.

"Yes, choto bua. I know."

"The reason she is sad," Rubina decided to answer my question. "It's very simple. It's her birthday. She is now thirty-seven years old. Or is it thirty eight? Anyways -- she is single, and lonely. There is no one in her life. She has spent her youth working as a maid servant, and she is probably going to die an old lady with no one to love. That is on her mind. This is why she is sad. Besides, even though I know she is happy for me, the news that I might be getting married soon might also be making her sadder because she is thinking about her own loneliness, you know what I mean?"

I exhaled, and then nodded.

"I guess so, my beautiful choto bua. I understand now." I replied. "But she shouldn't think she is lonely, and that no one will love her. I love her. I want to be with her. I can give her company. I can make her happy ..."

"You..." Rubina snorted derisively. "You don't count, Tarek."

I looked downwards again, crestfallen.

Rubina's hands then once more went towards my genitals. This time she wrapped her hands around my testicles. I stiffened as she tightened her grip.

"How are your balls, baba?"

"I ... I ..." I didn't know what to say.

"I was just seeing if they are real." Rubina laughed as she rubbed them. "When I was slapping you earlier, just half an hour ago, I could swear they were missing."

I didn't know what to reply, so I just stood there silently as she rubbed the base of my scrotum.

"Did you think you deserved those slaps, baba?" Rubina grinned and asked me, her fingers kneading my testicles.

"Er ... I ... I ... I don't know, amar priyo choto bua."

"I mean, all you did, baba, was flirt with a young lady. Yet, Tarek, for that, your maid servants decided to punish you. And you never protested at that decision, baba."

"Your wishes are my command, choto bua. I ... I guess I deserved those slaps."

"Then, baba." Rubina flicked a finger and sent a sharp jolt of pain through my nuts, "You probably did deserve those slaps. A loser like you has no right to flirt with a girl like Zarine."

"Er ... yes, of course, choto bua."

"Or even THINK of a woman like Rashida apa."

"Er ... yes, of course, choto bua."

Rubina let go of my nuts. She had had enough of me.

"Baba." She waved her hands. "Please put on your clothes. I don't want to see your little nunu. Infact I don't want to see you for some time. Your punishment is over. Wear your fucking clothes and get the fuck out of my room, you fucking piece of hagoo (shit)."

"Yes, choto bua. At once, choto bua."

* * *

It was 2 in the afternoon. My buttocks were still stinging, despite more than three hours having elapsed since Rubina had thrashed me. Every time Rubina had a free hand to punish me, I knew my pasa was going to pay for it. I resolved not to flirt with Zarine again. At least not in the near future.

I had just finished some of my studies. My final exams were soon to take place, in a month, and then I would be done university and my undergrad. It was almost hard to believe. My thoughts turned to Rashida. Something gnawed at me -- I wanted to help her, but how?

Suddenly things started to happen.

I got a phone call, and had to fetch Mummy.

My khala -- my aunt, her sister -- had just had a tiny car accident. Everything was fine, but my mother decided to pay her a visit. She told me to stay home and finish my studies.

My khala lived on the other side of the city, so it would be some time, perhaps night, before she returned. Maybe she would stay over there, as she sometimes did. My dad was of course in Bangkok and would be returning in a couple of days.

Suddenly I realized I was home alone with the two maids.

I had watched as Rashida had gone about her house tasks. She still had that sad look on her face, and she didn't say much. Even my gift hadn't really cheered her up as much as I had expected it to. Rubina didn't say anything much to her also, but merely went on the housework as well. When my father would return, there was going to be a big party at our place, so there was some housework to do.

My thoughts turned back to Rashida and her birthday.

I had been a slave to my housemaid Rashida (and Rubina) for over five years now. Every year I slavishly and religiously celebrated her birthday, but I couldn't remember a birthday where she had been in so much depression. I wondered how I could help her out of it. Usually spanking or punishing me, or using me as a toilet managed to put her in a good mood, but I had already been punished last night by her and this morning by Rubina, so I didn't know how much more caning my buttocks could take. Still, I considered going down to the kitchen and presenting myself to her. That should cheer her up.

Suddenly the telephone rang. It was my mother.

"Hi baby." She told me. "Looks like your khala has hurt her shoulder in the accident. It's not serious, but I will be spending the night here. I will be returning tomorrow morning."

"Yes, Mummy."

Once I ended the phone conversation, a small plan began to emerge in my head. I fleshed it out, and then sucked in my breath. This would require guts. I then went down towards the maids' bedrooms. I knew both were taking a rest in the afternoon, and I hoped Rashida wasn't sleeping.

Rashida was reading in bed when I had knocked on the door. I could see her as the door was ajar.

"Come in," She replied, when she saw me knocking. I entered her room.

"It's not a Monday night." Rashida told me, with a slight smile. "What are you doing here, baba? It's not time for me to spank and punish you."

I told her about my mother not coming home this evening, and a few other things Mummy wanted me to relate to her. Rashida listened to all of them and nodded. Then she cast a curious eye at me as I stood there.

"Baba. Was there anything else?"

"Bua." I gulped and swallowed my humiliation. "It is your birthday. And you deserve to be happy and smiling on your birthday."

Rashida kept a steely eye on me.

"And how do you, Tarek, propose to make your maid servant happy ... and smile?"

"Bua." I swallowed again, and continued, "I would like to take you out this evening on a date. A proper date at a nice restaurant that you like. And afterwards, bua, I would like to take you for a walk by Outram Ghat. It's a nice balmy evening, I am sure you will love it. And then ..."

"And then?"

"And then, bua," I gulped and continued, "When we are back home, I would like to offer myself to you for the night, bua. You can spank me, cane me, do whatever you want, bua. I will be at your service all night."

"ALL night?"

"Er ... yes, bua. ALL night."

"Hmm."

For some time Rashida didn't speak. I wondered if I had crossed my limits. Then suddenly she nodded.

"China Cottage, Quest Mall." She said, naming her favourite restaurant. "Try to see if you can get dinner reservation at 7 pm, Tarek. And then you can take me in a taxi there. And treat me properly like a real date. Not just your maid whom you are having mercy on."

"Er ... YES bua! OF course, bua! I will treat you like the best ..."

"Shh," Rashida shushed me. "And also, do remember, YOU submitted yourself to ME tonight. Do you know exactly just what I am going to do to you?"

I gulped. Again.

"Er ... no, bua, but I think I have an idea."