Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 12

Story Info
My older maid servant opens up to me on her birthday.
18.2k words
3.76
43.4k
14

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,313 Followers

My older maid servant opens up to me on her birthday -- Tarek

I didn't know why my chunky maid servant Rashida was sad.

My chubby, friendly, buxom housemaid wasn't smiling as she usually did. She was doing her chores, mopping the floor in the living room, but her eyes were downcast, and she seemed distracted. There was a look of melancholy on her.

All the more surprising because it was her birthday. Well, let me start the story from last night. This morning, Rashida's birthday, is a Tuesday morning, so last night had been a Monday night (well, duh).

Like all Monday nights, I was in her room when the clock had struck twelve. Of course, my portly maid was on a chair in the middle of the room and I was on her lap, face down, over her knees. I was stark naked, as usual, trying to keep myself from bawling my eyes out as her big hand struck my very sore bum again and again and again.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Thirty-three!" I counted faithfully. "I am sorry, bua. I am not going to give Farida apu any more chance to complain, bua. Please spank me again, bua."

"Baba. Baba." Rashida snorted derisively. Her hand gently rested on my aching buttocks, which were now crimson red from her spanking. Her fingers gently traced the outline of my derriere, examining her handiwork.

"Farida is the maid servant next door." She told me. "And my dear friend. You know that."

"Yes, bua."

"And you are my slave. My kutti - bitch boy. You know that."

"Er ... yes, bua. Of course, bua. I am your slave, bua. I am your dog. Your bitch. Your slave, bua."

"Then why would Farida have the chance to complain about you to me? That when she was visiting me, and you tried to pass her in the hallway, you actually brushed against her? Why?"

"I am sorry, bua. It was an accident, I swear!"

SPANK!

That was a particularly hard one.

"Thirty four!" I counted faithfully. "I am sorry, bua. I will personally apologize to Farida apu, bua. Please spank me again, bua."

"She told me," Rashida complained, "That she could actually feel your hardness against her bum! You know we maids are not that rich, and our sarees and our petticoats are made of very thin material, so you rub yourself against our bottom, your little nunu all hard, we know very well what you are doing!"

"It was an accident, bua." I repeated. "I was going, and I turned suddenly as I forgot something, and she was also walking at the same time, and then ..."

SPANK!

This time the blow landed even harder and left me gasping for a moment with the stinging pain on my left butt cheek.

"Thirty five!" I enumerated. "Bua, I am so sorry Farida apu feels I did this on purpose, bua. Please spank me again, bua."

"I couldn't believe it when she told me." Rashida said. Her hand once again squeezed my buttocks, causing me to yelp. Rashida ignored my protest and continued to squeeze and pinch my sore bottom. "I wanted to spank you right then in front of her, but your mother was home and so I couldn't."

SPANK!

"Thirty six!" I counted. "I am so sorry, bua. Ami shotti lojjito. I know I have caused you to be embarrassed, bua. Please spank me again, bua."

"Farida, Zarine, Ruksana, Shabina, Lamia ... they all know you are the slave boy of Rubina and me." Rashida told me. "You know that. We all expect you to be well trained by now, after years of being in our service, isn't that so?"

"Er ... yes, bua."

"And even if it wasn't an accident, as you claim, why were you hard when you brushed against Farida? She could actually feel your little dick poke her between her butt cheeks."

"I ... I ... er ..."

SPANK!

"Thirty seven!" I continued to count. "I am very sorry bua that I let you down. Please spank me again, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Suddenly we could hear the big hallway grandfather clock start to chime. It was midnight, and Rashida paused as the clock struck twelve times. Just in time, I realized what the date was.

"Bua." I tried to speak in a dignified voice, as opposed to the humble and meek manner I had been counting my spanking and apologizing for my behavior. It's hard to be dignified when you are lying naked on your maid servant's lap and getting a thrashing on your bum from her, but I tried. "Bua, can I say something?"

"What is it, Tarek?"

"Bua," I said. "Happy birthday, my dear bua. Shubho jonmodin, amar prio bua."

"Oh." Rashida's hand had been raised, and she was just about to spank me again. But then she realized what I had just said. "Oh ... baba, why, thank you! Thank you for remembering! It is my birthday!"

Her hand came down and rested on my posterior, gently caressing it.

"How did you know it was my birthday, baba?"

"I HAVE to know, bua." I told her. "You know I love you, right, bua. I have told you so many times how much I love you, bua. And therefore the least I can do is remember your birthday, my dear bua."

Rashida laughed. Her hands once again squeezed my bum.

"Yes, I know you love me, Tarek. I am the object of your desires and the subject of your fantasies, eh, baba? I know you masturbate to thoughts of me. You would do anything for me?"

"Yes, bua. I would do anything for you. Anything, and I mean it, bua. I love you."

"Spoken like a true slave to his mistress." Rashida lightly patted my rump, and also succinctly put me in my place. Yes, she knew I loved her, and she was my maid servant, but she was also my mistress, and I was her slave. I was to her no more than a submissive boy who meekly obeyed every command of hers and submitted myself to her punishments. My love for her was one way.

"So," Rashida's hands rested seductively on my red bottom. "Did you get your mistress -- your maid servant -- anything for her birthday?"

"Yes, bua." I told her. "I will give it to you in the morning."

"Alright." Rashida gently jiggled my butt cheeks. "Which number were we at?"

"Er ... forty, bua."

"OK. I am going to give you four more to make it an even forty four. I was going to spank you far longer, but I decided to have some mercy on you. What do you say?"

There was only one right answer.

"Thank you so much, my dear bua." I mouthed. "You are my mistress, my bua, so it is your right to punish me as you wish, bua. I am happy though, my dear bua, that you decided to show some mercy and forgive me, my beautiful and lovely bua."

Rashida didn't usually pay much attention to any flattery, but this time I noticed a smile on the corner of her lips as she raised her hand again.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

The final four hits were the hardest, and my already stinging buttocks were on fire.

"Alright." Rashida patted my butt. "Stand up. Here ... no, stand by my side, you idiot! Hands to your side."

"Yes, bua."

I stood to Rashida's side as her hands slowly made their way to my testicles.

"You are going to graduate soon, baba." Rashida told me, starting to rub my balls. "Have you thought of what you want to do after?"

"Not really, bua." I told her, getting hard, as she continued to play with my scrotum. "I know I have to look after the family business. That's what my family would want."

"Yes." Rashida's hand went from the balls to my rapidly hardening penis. "I think your father wants to send you to Delhi to manage the new branches of the shop there."

"Er ... yes, bua." Rashida was rubbing me hard, and I was slowly approaching a point of no return.

"You should go to Delhi." Rashida told me. "And your mother will want to send a maid to take care of you. You should ask for me to go with you, rather than Rubina. Since Rubina is a young girl and I am the older lady, she is more likely to send me anyways. Besides, if Rubina gets married soon, she won't be living here anymore."

"Of course, of course, bua. I will ask Mummy to bring you with me. I would love to have you with me in Delhi."

"You sure would." Rashida increased the pace of her stroking. "You and me ... all alone to ourselves in Delhi ... all the time! What's not to love! I will be spanking you every chance I get!"

I couldn't hold it any more. It was just too much. The thought of living alone with Rashida just put me over the edge. I erupted like a volcano, my cum gushing everywhere.

* * *

I stood in front of the mirror in my room, arching my back to glance at my buttocks.

They were bright crimson red, of course. There were loud red lines where Rashida's big hand had repeatedly met my derriere, and some light bruising. My whole ass was still on fire, stinging, even after I had applied a cooling cream on it. Rashida's spanking had been very thorough.

It's been five years now since my maid servant had started to spank me, I reflected. Five years ago when she had caught me masturbating, and then punished me for it. And started making me her "bottom". Over these five years, I had submitted to my mistress in many different ways, some more depraved and disgracing than others. I was literally her slave, to be used by her as she willed, and her slightest wish was my command.

Sometimes I wondered how it was possible that I had kept this secret from my parents in the last five years. Yes, they went to bed early like clockwork and yes, they both had times where they were away at conferences, but the maids had also started to become pretty brazen and bold in their domination of me.

Rubina would sometimes come to my room during the day time, lock the door, strip me naked and proceed to punish me, slapping and spanking me until I was a slobbering mess and my ass was on fire. She had a special fetish for slapping me, and my cheeks would have red streaks when she was done. Yet no one seemed to notice.

Rashida was more circumspect. She punished me when I did something wrong, and her punishment almost always fit the crime. Like the one I just had right now.

OF COURSE I was guilty! I had seen Farida in the narrow hall, and immediately I gave in to my temptation. I stroked my penis and made myself hard, and then brushed past her in the hallway, poking her in the back with my dick and rubbing myself, albeit briefly, against her buttocks. Only after I had done it did I realize that I might be in deep trouble with Rashida.

Rashida took those infractions very seriously. There was a small circle of her friends where she made it known the exact relation she had with me, the son of her employer. Farida -- the maid servant in the house next to ours. Shabina, the vegetable lady who delivered fresh produce from the market. Zarine, a young lady, a friend of Rubina's, and the daughter of the owner of a small stall down the street. Lamia, an associate of Rashida's from her village. Ruksana, another vendor down the street.

All these lower class women knew fully well that I, the scion of a wealthy and powerful family, was in reality the slave boy of my own maid servants in my own house. And that these maid servants, whenever they wished, would just strip me nude and do what they wanted to with me. I was to treat them just like I treat Rashida and Rubina. So when I had misbehaved with Farida, I knew I was in for a proper punishment.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up around ten. My buttocks were still a little sore from the previous night's spanking, but thankfully Rashida had stopped spanking me once I had wished her on her birthday. I went to the washroom and did my thing. Afterwards I dressed in pajamas and a T-shirt and went down to the kitchen from breakfast.

I overheard my mother talking to Rashida in the kitchen, while Rubina was also there, busy chopping something, so I stopped outside the door and listened in.

"Rashida, today it's your birthday." My mother told the maid. "Feel free to take the afternoon and evening off. Rubina will be here to do the work."

"Thank you so much, memsaab." I heard Rashida say. Was it my imagination or was there a note of sadness in her voice? Rashida continued, "If it's OK with you I would rather stay home today and work, memsaab. I have no plans."

"Ah ... I see ... of course."

My mother, like a typical Indian lady, did not care too much about her servant's birthday beyond the usual pleasantries. She had wished her and offered her half a day off, and that was enough. Mom probably had given her a little baksheesh -- some cash tip -- as present as well.

"Rashida. Rubina." I heard my mother call out to the two maids. "I am going to the study to work on some proposals for this new initiative our NGO is going to support. Make sure I am not disturbed, and bring me tea in an hour."

"Yes, memsaab." The two servants dutifully replied.

I waited, and saw my mother walk out of the kitchen and head towards the stairs, her back to me. She looked regal, as always, dressed impeccably in a chiffon saree and looking every bit the business woman she was. I heard her walk up the stairs and soon the door to the study was shut.

For some reason I didn't go in immediately, but decided to peek into the kitchen, keeping myself out of sight.

Rubina had a whole pile of vegetables she was washing, peeling and chopping before putting into Tupperware. Rashida was cleaning dishes before going to mop the floor. There was an air of melancholy in her, a tinge of sadness that seemed to be emanating from her. For some strange reason she was feeling quite down in the dumps, despite it being her birthday.

In the pocket of my pajamas was Rashida's birthday gift. Surely that should cheer her up?

"So, apa, you are not going to take the day off?" Rubina suddenly asked. "After all, it's your birthday. I can handle the extra work."

"No, I would rather stay and work." Rashida said. "I don't have any place to visit. Or any one."

"Hmm." Rubina wanted to say something, but then stopped. She resumed cutting her vegetables.

"So your marriage is almost fixed!" Rashida commented. "It's good to know, Rubina."

This was news to me! I knew my mother was trying to arrange Rubina's wedding, and had even looked at a few matches, but I didn't realize it was a done deal already!

"Yes." I actually saw Rubina blush. "Memsaab's been very kind. She has told me she plans to give Sajid a little nice sum of money so he can set up his own shop."

So the name of the groom-to-be was Sajid! I wondered what he did and how he met Rubina.

"Well it's a good thing memsaab was impressed by Sajid." Rashida remarked. "I knew she wanted you to marry that guard ... what's his name ... Wasim."

"I know." Rubina reminisced. "Wasim was good ... handsome ... tall ... but he had no ambition! He would be a guard forever! Sajid has studied till 9th standard ... and he knows a lot about cars. He works in that garage for 5 years now. With a little help from memsaab, I am sure he can open his own car repair shop."

"I agreed." Rashida nodded. "And I told memsaab she should go with Sajib as well. She listened to me."

Not for the first time I realized the enormous influence Rashida had on our family. I knew for a while she had my mother's ear, and Mummy would actually listen to Rashida's advise on many things, even including her own job.

For some time there was silence as the maids carried on their work.

"So do you know when the wedding is?" Rashida asked.

"Memsaab didn't say." Rubina answered. "Although I think she wants me married off as soon as possible. After all, I am a young girl ... and memsaab THINKS she has a young virile playboy stud son at home ..."

At this, both the maid servants burst out laughing. I felt mortified. They were making fun of me behind my back. I mean, they would insult me to my face as well, but it was sort of humiliating to think they didn't rate me as a virile young man.

"Well ... I hope this Sajid of yours is virile enough." Rashida teased the younger maid. "After all, you have plenty of experience in that area! With you fucking the gardener next door, fucking that guard in the wedding hall down the street, fucking the ..."

"Oh, apa!" Rubina blushed again. "Please don't shame me. Besides, I happen to know Sajid has a nice, long and beautiful cock!"

Rashida's eyes widened, and Rubina giggled.

"Don't ask how I ... er ... fucking know!"

I decided I didn't want to hear any more about this Sajid, and so with a grunt, walked into the kitchen.

Both the maid servants greeted me with a snort and a nod.

"Well, speaking of dicks ..." Rubina muttered dismissively in my direction. "Look who's here, apa."

Rashida turned to face me. Was it my imagination, or did she suddenly look a bit stern?

"You can sit at the dining table, baba." Rashida told me curtly. "I will have your breakfast shortly, but first we have to discuss something."

"Yes, bua." I replied, puzzled. What was there to discuss? I continued, "I also have something to give you, bua."

"Sit down first, Tarek." Rashida ordered.

I sat down, chastised by Rashida's cold rebuke. What was going on? Rashida came and stood next to me. Rubina continued to chop some vegetables but watched the scene out of the corner of her eyes. She had a sly grin on her lips.

I felt Rashida's fingers on my ear, and then felt my earlobe being pinched harshly between her forefinger and thumb. I felt my face starting to flush and go red.

"We heard a complaint about you from Zarine. She told us this morning." Rashida told me, twisting my ear. I blushed as Rashida continued to give me a kaandola (ear twist).

Zarine, as I had said, was the daughter of the paanwala who had a small stall down the street. She also worked as a part time maid on one of the houses down the street. Two days ago Rashida had sent me to fetch some items -- a bag of sugar and some apples -- from the stall. Zarine had been manning (or is it womanning) the store and I decided to flirt a little with her, despite the fact that she had seen me multiple times in the nude, and had punished me along with Rubina a few times. I had told her that she had eyes as beautiful as Moonmoon Sen, the famed Bengali actress.

Rashida gave my ear another sharp tug.

"You do not try and 'flirt' with our friends." My maid servant told me. "You are my slave, and therefore you are their slave. And slaves are to be seen and not heard, do you understand?"

"Er ... yes, bua. I am very sorry, bua."

"I will punish you properly now, before your breakfast." Rashida told me. She then dropped her hands from my ear and asked me, "Now what did you have for me?"

I had almost forgotten that I had a gift for her. So dominantly had she caught hold of my ear and scolded me while twisting my ear that I had been lost in my deference to her. I was still feeling extremely ashamed from her reprimanding, and felt very submissive towards her.

I got up to face my maid servant, and then much to Rashida's surprise, I went down on my knees. Kneeling in front of her, I told her, "Bua. I have a small birthday gift for you. I hope you do me the honour of accepting it, my mistress."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,313 Followers