Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took out three things from the bag.

"You should kneel when you give things to me." Rashida rebuked me sternly.

"Oh, yes bua. I am so sorry, my dear bua. I apologize; please forgive me, bua."

Immediately I knelt down, and presented those three things to her.

"Hmm. Let me see what you have for me." Rashida reached out to take the things. "Oh, very nice! A new firm chappal! And a spatula! And this nice leather strap. I must try them all on you!"

Rashida stood up. The chair creaked slightly as her huge frame lifted up, and then she bent down and grabbed me by the ear.

"Stand up, baba."

She pulled me up roughly, twisting my ear sharply as she did so.

"Ouch!" I could not help utter.

"Oh, be quiet!" Rashida rebuked me. "Now, be a good boy, and bend over the chair. That's right, hands on the seat ... bottom in the air. Now, spread your legs slightly ... that's good. Keep that bottom up."

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

The leather strap was sharp, and stinging.

"You see, baba." Rashida told me. "My room is a mess and I want YOU to clean it tomorrow. You will dust and mop MY ROOM carefully."

"Yes, my beloved bua."

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

"Even as I am beating you, baba, why is your cock growing?"

Rashida suddenly stopped lashing me and asked me a pointed question.

"Er ... I am sorry, bua. I don't know ..."

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

"We are back to where we were before, baba." Rashida told me. "You see ... you have a bad attitude, baba, to women. After all these years, you still think with your dick."

SWAT!

SWAT!

"I am sorry, bua."

SWAT!

SWAT!

"In the restaurant, never once you said you would be happy to finally BE with me. In fact, it was IMMEDIATELY about sex. How you would FUCK me, baba. And my boobs."

That wasn't fair! She had asked me to say what I want! Still, I kept quiet. This was my mistress, she was always right. I was always wrong.

SWAT!

SWAT!

"I am sorry, bua."

"Sorry is not good enough, Tarek."

SWAT!

SWAT!

"I love the sound of leather on your buttocks, Tarek. They are now nice and red, glowing, just like I promised you. Feeling a bit of a pinch, are you not? Oh yes, look at your buttocks!"

"Bua." I managed to croak. "I love you. I am your slave, bua."

"I want to whip and cane that slave's bottom, baba."

"You can do whatever you want with my buttocks, bua. Today I have submitted myself fully to you, as I promised. I want to make this your best birthday, ever."

"Hmm."

Suddenly, after almost being punished continuously for over an hour (with that little break in the middle), Rashida suddenly stopped lashing me.

"Ok, baba, stand up. Good! Now look at me."

I looked at her. Her stern demeanor seemed to have softened. She was smiling, albeit slightly.

"You have taken your punishment well today, baba." Rashida praised me. "You said you were ready to submit to me, and you really meant it."

"Yes, bua, I did." I replied earnestly. "Honestly, I want to see you happy. I want to see you smile on your birthday, bua. If that meant me getting a hiding on my bum, so be it, bua. If you want, please spank me more."

"That won't be necessary, Tarek. You have pleased me. You have taken me out on a date, you have listened to me, and you have serviced me quite well. Hell, you even offered to marry me! And I will reward you now for that."

My heart skipped a beat. I thought she had dismissed my offer of marriage! Or even didn't hear it. But she did! What "reward" did she have in mind?

Rashida made me bend over, and then applied some lotion on my stinging buttocks. It hurt, for a bit, but soon the creamy solution felt like a soothing balm to my burning bottom. Then Rashida made me stand up and face her again.

"Unclip my bra." She ordered. "This bra unclips from the front."

I looked at Rashida in surprise. She wanted me to undress her?

"Quickly." Rashida told me, with a slight smile. "Before I change my mind about your reward."

I rushed to comply. With trembling hands, I fumbled, before I managed to unclip her bra. It fell to the floor, and her big, gigantic boobs sprung free, as if released from a caged prison, dangling pendulously.

"Now kneel down," Rashida ordered, "And continue to undress me. My petticoat."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Surprised, I knelt down, so my face was at her crotch level. I fumbled again, before managing to untie the knot of her nada that held her petticoat together. Rashida gave her hips a gentle wiggle, and with a rustle, her petticoat too fell to the floor.

My goddess was now standing stark naked in front of me.

"Come." She said to me softly, grabbing my ear and with a sharp pull, hauling me up to my feet. Leading me by the ear, twisting my ear lobe, my mistress took me to the bed. Rashida then let go of my ear, turned towards me, and then plonked herself down on the bed.

"Kneel." She commanded.

I obeyed.

"Eat me." She commanded.

I knew what to do. I had done it many times before. I was now looking straight at between her legs. Rashida's pussy stared back at me. She hadn't shaved, so my maid servant had a lot of pubic hair down there. Rashida then reached out and grabbed my ears with each hand and started to twist them. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against her vaginal lips. Another strong odour, coupled with her feminine heat hit me as my lips touched her skin. Rashida was already dripping wet. Her body had already started to tremble.

I pressed my face deep in between her inviting legs. The skin of her thighs rubbed my face as I slid my tongue between Rashida's pussy hairs, finding her wet cunt and feeling the folds of her moist clit.

My tongue began to work up and down her clit even as her pubic hair smashed against my face. Rashida was now pulling at my ears hard. As I continued to eat her out, my mistress tried to maintain some semblance of control. Her orgasm was now rapidly beginning to build as my tongue hit the mark, again and again and again. Suddenly I felt a warm gush of fluid fill her cunt.

"OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!!"

I had never heard her scream so loudly. My ears were already in pain as she kept twisting them, but now she pulled at them hard as her body went into a violent spasm. Her pussy was now leaking like an open tap, and Rashida was now shaking fiercely.

"OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!! OOOOOH YEEES!!"

Her orgasm was long, and wild. She had now completely surrendered to her body. My poor ear lobes! Rashida continued to cum, holding me harshly by my ears, rubbing her wet clit all over my face as her body slowly subsided. My face was drenched with Rashida's juices.

"Not ... bad ... not bad at all, my bitch!" Rashida panted, finally letting go of my very red ears. I knew what was going to happen next. Every time I ate Rashida out, she would do this, so I was prepared. Rashida raised a hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Whenever I ate her out, she always slapped me after having an orgasm. It was her way of asserting back her control.

"That was good!" She purred again. "You are now very good at this!"

"I was glad I was able to satisfy you, my bua."

Rashida then stood up. Her fingers lingered for a moment on my ears.

"Stand up, baba."

I obeyed and stood up.

Surprisingly, Rashida then suddenly gave me a hug. My face was crushed against her gigantic boobs as she wrapped her powerful arms around me and held me tight. She then held my head in her hands and kissed my cheeks.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

She covered my face with wet kisses and hugged me and pressed my lips to her chest. I drunk in her smell and sweat in ecstasy as I too hugged her back, wrapping my hands around her waist. Mmm! Her boobs smelled lovely. I drew my head back, giving her a big smile, and then kissed her a big sloppy kiss on each of her cheeks. My hands went slowly downwards and rested on the edge of the top of her bum.

"You are a good slave, Tarek." Rashida told me. "And today I am very pleased with you."

She kissed my cheeks again.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

The same face of mine that minutes was wet with her cunt juices now oozed with her saliva as she gave me wet, sloppy kisses. My penis was completely erect as Rashida stood back after giving me a final kiss. If she had felt it poking her as I hugged and kissed her, she didn't say anything. My hands were now resting squarely on her buttocks. I had to fight the urge to grope her.

Rashida smiled at me.

"I can see your hands are on top of my buttocks, baba."

"Oh, bua. I am sorry, bua." I immediately withdrew my hands.

Rashida continued to smile. She then gave me another hug, and drew me close to her. Her arms were wrapped around my waist. Her boobs were now pressed against my chest, and our faces, and our lips, drew closer and closer to each other.

"You can put your hands back on my pasa, Tarek." Rashida whispered into my ears.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist, placing them squarely on her giant butt cheeks.

"What do you feel like doing to my pasa, Tarek?" Rashida asked me.

In an instant my fingers were on her right butt cheek, and I pinched her hard.

"OUCH! OK, baba! I didn't expect that!"

Rashida raised a hand and gave my own buttocks a sharp WHACK. My already crimson red ass stung painfully in reply.

"I was expecting you to fondle or grope me." She told me, once again smiling. "Not pinch my ass! Eto shahosh? Pasa chimti katle?"

I couldn't believe it! In a trice my hands roving on her big bum. I had never dared to touch Rashida this intimately before. She playfully wriggled her buttocks as my fingers pressed and squeezed her ass cheeks in ways I have never pressed and squeezed her before.

"How does my pasa feel, Tarek?" Rashida giggled. My dick was now very hard, and it was rubbing against Rashida's thighs. I was at a loss for words, and Rashida laughed again.

"Are you done with my butt, baba?"

I didn't say anything, but used both hands to spread her ass cheeks a bit, and then placed one hand in the crack of her behind. Suddenly, overcome with emotion, I kissed her. Flush and straight, on the lips.

Rashida didn't say anything as I continued to kiss her, and at the same time my fingers going even deeper into her ass. I was now sucking her tongue, drilling her anus with my finger and rubbing my hardness against her thighs. I finally stopped the kiss to take a breath.

"Baba." Rashida told me. I could see her face was red and flushed, and she was breathing rapidly. "I don't want you to cum in me."

"Oh!" My dick, eager for some action, suddenly got a jolt of reality.

"You can cum ON me, if you like." Rashida continued. "But not IN me. Do you understand? No fucking."

I really didn't understand, but ...

"Er ... ok, bua. Thank you, bua."

"You can spend the night in my bed, if you like." Rashida continued. "But you are NOT to fuck me."

"Yes ... yes, of course, bua. As you wish, bua."

"But you can rub against me. Hug me. Kiss me. Grope me. And cum on me. Just not in me."

I felt Rashida's fingers wrap themselves around my turgid cock.

"And ... if at night baba you wake up feel like kissing my ass, go for it. Just don't wake me up or else I will make you cry so hard everyone in the mohalla will come here."

"Er ... of course, bua."

"And ... if at any point in the night, baba, you are feeling horny, you will control yourself. I don't want to be fucked by your pathetic nunu, do you understand?"

She was making it clear ... she was NOT to be fucked. Anything else was pretty much OK.

"Yes, bua. I am your slave, bua."

Things happened in a blur after that. We both laid down on the bed, and then I wrapped my arms around Rashida and hugged her tight. She hugged me right back. I pressed my lips onto hers. My hands went down to her ass.

Oh that ass! How long had I wanted to fondle that ass, squeeze that ass and pinch that ass! And tonight, my mistress, my goddess, had given me full permission to do so.

What had I told her at dinner?

"Bua, I love your big breasts. I would kiss them. Suck on them. Play with them. Jiggle them. Then I would strip you naked and kiss you everywhere, bua. Your big boobs. Your thick lips. Your giant ass. Oh, I would love to kiss your huge ass and your choot -- your cunt. And then ... you know ... I would ... make love to you."

So I started to do all of that. Well, except the love making part, of course. Rashida was very clear that I was NOT to do that. So I did everything BUT that.

I played with Rashida's big breasts. God had blessed her with wonderfully large breasts. Oh, how often I wanted to play with them! I kissed her nipples. I put them in my mouth and gently rolled them around with my tongue, and sucked on her tits. Her eyes were shut as she was enjoying the attention I paid to her breasts, and I gently massaged each boob with my fingers and squeezed her areole.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmm ..."

Soft moans were now coming out from my big maid servant. I was now jiggling her boobs and playing with them, and she was clearly loving it. I then started to kiss her all over her giant body.

I started with her eyes. Her eyes were shut and she was making sounds with her mouth, so kissed her on the eyes. A beautiful smile appeared on her luscious lips. I kissed her chubby, puffy cheeks, pressing my lips hard against her. And then I kissed her on the lips.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah!"

She was panting hard now.

We sucked on each other's tongues for some time. Her hands were clasped behind my neck, while my arms snaked all over her body, paying homage to every charm of her female curves. I squeezed her buttocks, pinched her waist, stroked her thighs and then my hands found themselves at her choot.

As I bit into the nape of her neck, my fingers founds themselves going deep into her cunt.

"OOOOOH YES! OOOOOOOH YES!!"

She started to rock her body. I slid yet another finger into her wet hole. I now had three fingers rubbing deep inside her female cavity, sliding in and out of her very moist cunt. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. Her mouth involuntarily opened into an "O" and she then shut it. Her body rocked again. Rashida was no longer in charge of the proceedings. She could not help herself -- she was now a slave to her own body and her own passion. As each spasm shook her, her mouth continued to helplessly form an "O".

"Baba! Baba! Baba! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH Baba!"

She was now taking my name. I slid a fourth finger inside her. It was as if I had burst a dam.

"OH TAREK!! TAREK!! TAREK!! TAREK!!"

She was now screaming, quite loudly. Rashida started to helplessly shake her body, completely out of control, as another orgasm took hold of her. She was now leaking copious amounts of fluid onto my hand. My fingers were sticky with her juice.

"Bua."

I swung one leg over her body, and climbed on top of her, ready to mount her. She looked at me, her lips again helplessly forming an "O" as another convulsion took over her body. She was lying there, defenseless, and all I had to do was penetrate her. She was powerless to stop me if I wanted to fuck her.

Instead, I rubbed my dick against her upper, inner thigh.

"Oh baba!" Rashida managed to murmur. "Hump my leg, Tarek. Hump your mistress's leg like a dog, baba. Cum on my leg. Hump my leg like a dog."

I started to rub myself faster and faster against her leg.

"Oh, bua. Oh, bua."

I was rubbing faster and faster against her leg, and with full strength. Rashida's arms were wrapped around me at my waist, and I was kissing her forcefully on the lips. Her orgasm, slowly subsiding, was making way for mine. I continued to kiss her forcefully, sucking her tongue, while grinding my hips against her fat thigh.

"Oh, BUA!"

With a roar, I broke off her embrace and sat up on her body. My dick, rubbing against her leg, now stood at attention, pointing at her face. My balls twitched. With a snarl, I erupted.

The beginning of the river of cum hit her square in the eyes with full force. As my cock spewed out plentiful amounts, there was cum on Rashida's nose, on her lips, on her cheeks, on her neck, on her breasts, on her thighs, and yes -- even on her choot.

Cum ON me. Not IN me.

And I had obeyed.

* * *

As I lay on the bed, I pondered on the night's events. It had been over an hour now, and still I was up, wide awake.

Rashida's gentle snoring made me turn towards her. I watched her huge frame, and the gentle heaving of her bosom as she slept. She was partly on her right side, so I gently removed the light blanket off her body so I could take a better look at my sex goddess. Her buttocks, big and prominent, was on display, rising and falling with her breath. As I leaned over, I could see her left breast, once again big and prominent, under her arm. Her chubby cheeks, gentle and serene, and her lips, making a pouty smile as she slept. She had a good birthday after all. Got a date, got to spank me to her heart's content, and then get some wonderful orgasms via my oral and other services, before drifting off to sleep.

God! I truly loved her! I was spent ... tired ... after being punished by her and then having to service her ... before finally blowing my load on her body -- her face, her hair, her breasts. The whole room stank of sex; and yet of course I didn't actually get to have sex with her.

Fuck her, I mean.

Don't worry, Rashida, I told myself. I will fuck you soon enough.

I looked at her ass again. That big, wonderful ass. An ass that I had kissed many times. An ass I had licked many times. As ass whose crevice I had sunk my tongue into and licked the whole and the smelly anus many times. An ass that I worshiped now. An ass that I was slave to. And what had she said before sleeping?

If at night baba you wake up feel like kissing my ass, go for it. Just don't wake me up or else I will make you cry so hard everyone in the mohalla will come here.

Gently, I placed my face closer to her ass. The aroma was now stronger, and my cock began to harden. I touched my lips onto the bare skin of her buttocks.

I kissed my bua's pasa. And then I looked at her.

Rashida continued to sleep. She was a heavy sleeper. I kissed her buttocks again. She continued to sleep.

I kissed her again.

This time there was a grunt from her. I looked at her in alarm. She was still sleeping, but began to move. Before I knew it, she had rolled over so she was now lying down completely on her chest, face down, ass facing up.

Her legs were now spread out, and her ass hole beckoned at me.

If, at any point in the night, baba, you are feeling horny, you will control yourself. I don't want to be fucked by your pathetic nunu, do you understand?

Her words rang in my ears. My cock was now rock hard. Again. Oh, how badly I wanted to fuck her in that inviting gaand of hers!