Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have stopped teasing him." Zarine remarked to Rashida, as I stood there embarrassingly with a hard on.

"Yes." Rashida grinned. "I don't want him cumming right now and spoiling our little session. You have to know when to stop rubbing his little nunu -- you sort of learn it from experience. Baba can cum quite a lot."

"What happens if he does cum?" Zarine asked.

"Oh, he knows he is not supposed to cum without permission." Rashida remarked. "If he does, he will get a spanking he will remember for days. Speaking of spanking..."

Rashida turned to me.

"Tarek! On my lap, over my knees."

"Yes, bua."

I had hoped Rashida would spare me today, as was her usual case during exam time, and especially as this was my final year, but no such luck! Not only had she punished me this morning (I must say I deserved that), but now I was going to be spanked again by Rashida, this time in front of Zarine! I guess I should have realized that -- Rashida was slowly introducing Zarine to take over Rubina's duties, and spanking, disciplining, emasculating me and treating me as a slave HAD BEEN one of Rubina's duties!

I walked over to where Rashida was seated on the chair, and bent over to position myself over Rashida's lap and knees. My maid grasped my ass cheeks, positioning me till I was centered. My ass was naked, protruding up, and I was lying there, totally helpless and exposed, ready to be spanked. My hard penis was buried between her legs as I lay over her knees, awaiting my ordeal. Rashida placed a hand on my butt, slowly patting it. Enjoying the sight of my naked bum on Rashida's lap at her mercy, Zarine clicked her tongue.

"I can see you weren't kidding." She remarked. "It does look like you have already spanked him this morning!"

Rashida squeezed my butt cheeks.

"Yes, he needed extra punishment this morning." Rashida answered. Thankfully, she offered no more clues as to why I had needed the punishment, and Zarine didn't pursue the issue. Rashida patted my buttocks again.

"Zarine, what do you think of Tarek now? A young man from a distinguished family, but lying over the knees of a lowly kaajer meye (maid), and getting spanked on his big pasa?"

Both the maid servants laughed as Rashida continued to rub my buttocks, warming me up for the spanking ahead.

"When you start to spank baba," Rashida instructed Zarine, "You will have to figure out what position works for you best. For me, I prefer to have him bent over like this on my lap, over my knees. This position in English is called OTK, or Over The Knees, and is my personal favourite."

"And why is that, apa?" Zarine asked.

"When you are spanking him with your bare hand, it's easy." Rashida answered. "All I have to do is raise my hand, and his big round buttocks are right here."

SPANK!

Her hand suddenly struck my left butt cheek, catching me unaware. I had thought she was just talking and demonstrating to Zarine, but here I was, naked and humiliatingly getting spanked in front of the younger maid!

"One. Thank you, bua." I quickly remembered I had to count the spanks. "I am really sorry, bua. Please forgive me, and spank me again."

Rashida rubbed the area she had just hit me.

"Do you know why you are getting spanked, baba?" She asked me.

"Um... no, bua." I gulped. "But you never punish me without any reason, bua, so I am sure I must have done something that deserves it."

"Good answer." Rashida chuckled.

SPANK!

"Two. Thank you, bua." I repeated my abject commiseration. "Please forgive me, bua. Please spank me again."

Rashida placed a hand on my posterior.

"When I spank him, Zarine," She instructed the younger maid. "I always make him count each one. And he has to apologize, ask for forgiveness, and request to be spanked again."

"Why, apa? Why not just spank him... whatever the number of spankings you want?"

"Hmm. Good question."

SPANK!

"Three. Thank you for spanking me, bua." I said. "I apologize for my behaviour, bua. Please spank me again."

"This spanking is for your recent attitude, baba. For the last month or so, ever since we went for that dinner in Quest Mall, I have noticed that you have not acted in a deferential and respectful enough manner towards us maids. In particular, since Rubina... since Rubina's marriage was announced."

"I am so sorry, bua."

SPANK!

"Four. Thank you for spanking me, bua." I said. "Please forgive my attitude, bua. Please spank me again."

As Rashida continued to punish me, she explained to Zarine why she made me count and apologize after each one.

SPANK!

"When he counts and apologizes," Rashida told Zarine, "It gives him the time to absorb the fact that he is being humiliated, and being punished, and being embarrassed."

SPANK!

"This also drives home the fact that whatever he did, that he is punished for, is an action I won't tolerate."

SPANK!

"This way he should... or at least I hope he should... correct his behaviour. Every spank is an opportunity for him to ask my forgiveness, and think about what he's done."

SPANK!

"It also gives a little breather between each spank, so that way I am not punishing him so much that it's too harsh on him."

"I see, apa." Zarine nodded. "And how do you decide how long to punish him? I mean, how many spankings do you give him?"

"It depends." Rashida then patted my buttocks and asked me, "What is the count again, Tarek?"

"Er... eight spanks, bua."

"When there's a specific action, I usually give him anywhere between twenty to forty beatings with the hand." Rashida told Zarine. "For this type of attitude issue, I usually give him fifteen."

Rashida continued to alternately spank each ass cheek, hitting my buttocks again and again. I made sure to count and apologize after each one. Finally, after the fifteenth spanking, she ordered me to stand up.

"Now," Rashida turned to Zarine, "I will show you some other ways to spank baba. You have to figure out which position you prefer most."

"Why are there more than one, apa?" Zarine was curious.

The chair creaked noisily as the heavy Rashida stood up.

"Rubina did not like the OTK position too much." She explained. "Tarek is a big boy and Rubina is a dainty and young girl, so she didn't like the weight on her knees a lot. Still, it is a good position when you are giving him a barehanded spanking, so you should learn it and use it."

"Yes, apa."

"Now there are many positions baba is used to. For example, if we are in the dining room, I have often asked him bend over the table, with his hands on the surface of the table. Another favourite position of mine when he is in the kitchen is to have him face the wall and places his hands against the wall to brace himself. I can then spank him with a spatula."

"I see, apa. I have quite a lot to learn."

"Let me now show you how to punish him with your sandal." Rashida then turned to me. "Baba, I am going to ask you to bend over the back of this chair."

I complied with her order. I stood behind the chair, and then bent over so my tummy was pressed against the top of the chair's back, leaving my buttocks prominent and raised. I placed my hands, palm down, on the seat of the chair, and spread my legs.

"You can now spank him, Zarine." Rashida told the younger maid. "Use your sandal. This position is very good for caning, or even beating him with your sandal. You can start with the sandal, and we can go to the cane later when you are comfortable."

"Yes, apa."

I heard some rustling as Rubina slipped off her sponge sandal (a type of flip flop used in India) and held it in her right hand, before standing behind me.

WHAP!

It was a harsh blow, fast and tight, to my right buttocks.

"One, thank you, choto bua." I squirmed. "Please beat me again."

"You can start slow and gentle." Rashida coached the younger maid. "Then each hit can get progressively harder. I have been spanking baba for more than 5 years now, so don't worry about his pain tolerance. But this way, you preserve your energy."

"Yes, apa."

WHAP!

"Two, thank you, choto bua." I repeated. "Please beat me again."

WHAP!

WHAP!

Rashida let Rubina hit me twenty times before she interrupted again.

"That's good, Zarine, you are doing well." She praised the younger maid. Now, check his bum."

I felt a couple of soft, dainty fingers now on my bottom, which was starting to sting.

"Baba's ass cheeks should be pink, MAYBE bordering on red." Rashida educated. "If there is no pink, you may have to spank harder, or switch to another implement such as a cane."

"Is this pink?" Zarine asked.

"No." Rashida answered. "It is just turning pinkish. Also, you will see him start to squirm and beg -- really beg for your forgiveness and mercy -- when it goes from pink to red. If you are using a heavier wooden implement such as a handbrush, it leaves a deeper mark and a more lasting sting, and that you have to moderate. So this... is fine, trust me. Now, resume."

"Yes, apa."

WHAP!

WHAP!

I counted till forty before Rashida stopped Zarine again.

"Now, you see it's definitely pink." She said. "And you can see the marks on his pasa starting to form."

"Yes, apa."

"The thing to remember when punishing baba is to take your time, and leave plenty of time for rubs." Rashida coached. "I like to give 10 smacks, alternating the buttock cheeks on each spank (right, left, right, left) and then rub both butt cheeks for about 5 seconds, then repeat. This way, it's tolerable for him and gives him some relief, and I don't tire myself out, and I can spank him far longer."

"Yes, apa."

Rashida snapped her fingers.

"Baba, stand up."

"Yes, bua."

As I stood up, I felt Rashida stand next to me, behind me, and place her hand on my smarting posterior.

"Where to hit his butt cheek is incredibly important." Rashida told Zarine. "The next time you sit down, pay attention to what part of your butt cheek that touches the chair first. That's the 'sit spot'. That's where you want to spank him on his pasa."

"Yes, apa."

"Here, check his pasa. Feel this part. This is the area -- the 'sit spot'."

As both Rashida and Zarine felt and touched my bum, I remembered how Rashida had coached Rubina similarly, so long ago. Wow, it seemed just like yesterday Rubina was being shown the ropes by Rashida. Where to hit. How to hit.

Yet, it had been years ago. And of course, since then, Rubina had always punished me far more strictly than Rashida. She loved to spank me hard, or cane me furiously. I would always end up in tears, begging Rubina for mercy by the time she was done. Whenever Rashida was really angry with me, she would get Rubina to punish me. So many times I had been on my knees, kissing Rubina's pretty feet, and begging her for mercy.

I wondered how sadistic Zarine would be. She was young, and new to this -- so she would probably experiment with me, harshly, until she found what worked for her. For now, Zarine was simply quiet, absorbing all this knowledge.

"Is there some place, apa," Zarine asked, "That I cannot hit him?"

"Good question. Excellent question, Zarine."

Rashida touched the upper part of my buttocks.

"This area -- where his butt cheek is near his tailbone -- never hit him here. Similarly," Her hands moved down, "His thighs. If you cane or spank him there, it will be super painful."

Involuntarily I gave a little shiver. I remembered the many number of times Rubina had caned my thighs, despite this warning from Rashida.

"I noticed when he was spreading his legs," Zarine asked, "His... er... nunu was hanging."

"Yes, the little nunu." Rashida snickered. "For a man getting spanked, the positioning of his penis can be vital. But it's mostly important when he's on your knees. For example, I like to leave it dangling between his legs, but Rubina like it smushed between her thighs. It's up to you."

"What about now, when we are caning him?"

"Just make sure not to hit it."

Both the ladies burst out laughing.

"Yes, apa."

"And," Rashida giggled, "Don't be afraid to give him some rubs down there between spanks, as well."

Again, both Zarine and Rashida laughed.

"Ok, baba, turn around." Rashida commanded, suddenly speaking to me again.

"Yes, bua."

Respectfully, I turned around to face her. My eyes were on the floor, of course, staring at her feet.

"Now I will show you how to slap him." Rashida announced. "Nothing tells a man his worth and place when compared to a woman like a slap on his face. Wouldn't you agree, Tarek?"

"Er... yes, bua. I am a worthless man, bua."

"Baba, show me your cheek."

"Yes, bua."

"Baba, what do you do when I slap you?" Rashida's question was to me, but I knew it was for Zarine's benefit.

"Bua! I thank you, apologize, and ask you for another slap."

"Good!"

SLAP!

A cracking sound resulted as the back of her hand met my face. The slap was fast, and hard. It left my cheeks with a stinging feeling.

"Thank you, bua, for slapping me. I should now be more respectful to you and choto bua. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you, bua, for slapping me. You will see a change in my attitude, bua. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The slaps rained down one after another. After slapping me no less than fifteen times, Zarine took over. She slapped me a further twenty five times. By the time the ladies were done, my cheeks were stinging, and I was blushing a bright red. Rashida was right -- of all my punishments, it was the slaps that humiliated me the most.

"Now, I will cane him." Rashda told Zarine. "That should do it for tonight. Baba has exams, so I don't want to keep him up for too long."

"Yes, apa. I was looking forward to caning him as well, apa."

I inwardly groaned. What was it with these younger girls? Zarine also seemed to take a delight in caning me, just like Rubina.

"Good, I believe this will be the first time you will be caning him. Now," Rashida turned to me and instructed, "Baba! I want you to walk over to the chair. I want you again to bend over the chair and hold on to the seat of the chair. Please assume that position now, baba."

"Yes, of course, my dear bua."

Suppliantly I did as she asked.

"Please spread your legs for me, baba."

I felt the tap of the cane on my inner thighs as I spread my legs far apart. This made my dick and balls hanging down completely exposed, between my legs. I felt very vulnerable. My maid had a cane in her hand, and I was standing in this humiliating position, bent over, legs spread apart.

"You will get fifteen strokes of the cane from me." Rashida decided. "And then fifteen from Zarine. Count them out loud, and make sure to thank us after each stroke. Do you understand, baba?"

"Yes, bua!" I replied. Thirty strokes. I could do this, I told myself.

I felt a tap on my already sore bum, heard a swoosh through the air, then...

WHACK!

A bolt of lightning shot across my ass cheeks, jolting my whole body.

"OUCH! One! Thank you, bua. Please cane me again."

WHACK!

"Ow! Ow! Two! Thank you, bua. Please cane me again."

Rashida tapped my cock and balls with the tip of the cane. This made me very aware, once again, that I was undressed and exposed, in my maid servant's room, bent over my chair with my legs apart. And, I was allowing my new maid to see me this way and cane me.

WHACK!

"Ow! Three! Thank you, bua. P-p-please cane me again."

And so it continued. After Rashida was done, Zarine took over. She was no Rubina, and the blows weren't as hard, but still, a cane is a cane. Soon she was down to her final stroke.

WHACK!

That last one was really painful. Zarine had swung with all of her might and the cane had come down fast, and my bottom was blistered and really stinging.

"Ouch! T-t-t-thirty! T-t-t-thank you, c-c-choto bua."

Rashida came over and I felt her hands on my buttocks.

"Good work, Zarine." She praised the younger girl. "Look at those marks! Nice and straight, evenly spaced welts, and equal distribution on each ass cheek. I think you're ready to pick up Rubina's duties."

"Thank you, apa."

Since it was the end of my paddling, Rashida commanded, "Baba! Stand up, and walk over to the corner with your hands on top of your head."

I did as she said. As I stood there, my bottom was really starting to sting. Involuntarily, I rubbed my ass.

"Do not place your hands on your behind, baba. Put them back on your head and hold your ears."

I stood erect in that "dunce" position, holding my ears, completely disgraced. My face was now flush with shame.

After ten minutes of standing still, I could feel both maid's hands on my red bum, admiring their spanking. Then Rashida turned me around so I was now facing her. Both maids started to stroke and massage my genitals.

"I notice he gets very erect." Zarine let go of my penis, even as Rashida continued to play with my balls. "Is that a problem during his punishment, apa?"

"Young men like Tarek," Rashida remarked, "They are unable to control the functioning of their own body. Just ignore it when it happens, Zarine. He only deserves scorn and a withering look from us if he thinks his erection is impressing anyone."

Ouch!

"Of course, apa."

Zarine then gently shook one of my balls.

"Are these testicles of any use to him, apa?"

Rashida laughed.

"I don't know... when he is being an ass, I sort of like striking them with my cane every now and then... it usually brings him to his knees really quick."

Zarine giggled, and once again shook my balls.

As if by coincidence, both maids stopped rubbing me. Involuntarily I let out a sigh. I was hoping Rashida would stroke me until I would cum, but no such luck today. My older maid examined my buttocks for a little bit more, and then once again snapped her fingers.

"Baba. Go to your room. Your punishment is over for the night. I expect you to get up early in the morning and study."

"Yes, bua." I then looked at her with pleading eyes. "Bua..."

"What is it, Tarek?"

"Can I... um... please... cum?"

Rashida fixed her gaze upon me.

"If I wanted you to cum, baba," She replied after a pause, "I would have continued to rub you, wouldn't I?"

"Er... yes, bua. I am sorry I asked, bua."

"Hmm. I will let it go this time. Now, Tarek Zia, go to your room."

"Yes, bua."

* * *

It was 1 am. Sleep was hard to come. For one, my ass was really on fire. From 1030 pm, I had been spanked, slapped and caned for almost 90 minutes by the two ladies. When I had entered my room, I had examined my buttocks in the mirror. Lines criss-crossed my now very red derriere, and every time I touched them my ass cheeks stung. So now here I was, lying face down on the bed, on my belly, my pajamas pulled down to my knees, and the cool air from both the window air conditioner and the table fan directed towards my ass.