Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

I froze. It could be one of my parents -- though as a rule they NEVER woke up in the night. It couldn't be Rashida -- she would never knock. She would just open the door and come in. So it must be Zarine.

"Come in!" I said, trying not to be too loud, while at the same time moving fast to pull my pajamas up to my waist.

Zarine walked in. My guess had been right.

"Baba. I am glad to see you are still awake."

"Well..." I smiled stupidly and sat up in bed. "I am having trouble... sleeping... you know, Zarine- I mean, choto bua."

Zarine grinned. She pulled up a chair and sat down opposite me in bed.

"It must be difficult, isn't it?" She asked.

I didn't comprehend.

"Er... difficult?"

"Hmm... Baba, why don't you stand up for me?"

"Er... yes, of course Zarine- I mean, choto bua."

I got out of bed and stood in front of Zarine, who remained calmly seated on the chair.

"Is that a little bulge I see?" She suddenly asked, placing a gentle hand on my crotch. I said nothing as she began to rub the area. Despite the pajama in the way, my penis responded to her touch and started to get hard.

"So nice, when men respond like that." Zarine smiled and continued to rub me over my pajamas. "Now, baba, why couldn't you sleep?"

"Er... you see, choto bua... I..."

"Does your pasa pain, baba, where you got spanked?" She suddenly looked into my eyes and asked.

I found myself suddenly unable to meet her gaze out of shame. I glanced at the ground and nodded.

"Yes, choto bua." I admitted. "I have been punished quite thoroughly in the morning by bua with a long spanking. She had spanked me with her hand, with the hair brush, with her chappal, and with... other things... for quite long. And then... now... this..."

Zarined stopped rubbing my crotch, and raised her hands to catch the hemline of my pajama bottoms. She gave a gentle tug, and my pajamas fell to my ankles.

"You don't underwear, baba." Zarine commented, glancing at my genitals.

It was kind of strange. I was feeling ashamed to be naked like this in front of her in my room, even though I had just been naked some time ago in front of both my maids, and was punished and humiliated by them.

"Er... no, choto bua. I haven't worn underwear in the house for a long time"

"Why?"

"Um... you see, choto bua, it is Rashida... I mean bua's instructions to me." I tried to explain. "I am never to wear underwear while I am in the house. This is so she can pull down my pants any time and spank me immediately."

"I see."

Zarine pointed now at my pajama bottoms, which were on the floor at my ankles.

"Please step out of them, baba." She commanded.

"Yes, choto bua."

I now stood in front of Zarine, naked from the waist down. My pecker was semi-soft, begging to be rubbed. Zarine grinned.

"It must be difficult, eh, Tarek, to go from thinking of me as just Zarine, to now your new 'choto bua'?" She asked.

"Er..." Now I knew what she meant. "I will get used to it, choto bua. I will make sure you will be pleased with me, choto bua."

"No more trying to flirt with me... or comparing my eyes to the actress Moonmoon Sen!" Zarine grinned.

"Choto bua." I decided to take a small punt. "You are very beautiful, and your eyes are like those of Moonmoon Sen!"

"Hmm. You are still flirting with me, Tarek!" Zarine raised an eyebrow. "Didn't Rashida apa spank you for that as well?"

"Er... yes, choto bua. But you are a beautiful lady, choto bua."

"Hmm. Why, thank you, Tarek Zia." Zarine absent mindedly raised her hand and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"You still unhappy you didn't get to cum from your little nunu, Tarek?"

"Um... yes, choto bua." I decided to be honest. "Usually, after a Monday spanking, bua usually... you know..."

"I see." Zarine gave me a gentle rub. "Tell me one thing, baba. Why? Why do you do it?"

"What what, choto bua? Why do I do... what?"

Zarine continued to rub me.

"Why do you let yourself be disciplined by us? By Rashida apa? We are your maid servants, after all! I know of course how Rashida apa and Rubina used to punish you. I mean, I have played with you as well when Rubina was here. And when I was offered this job here, Rashida apa told me what was expected of me."

Zarina ran a forefinger down my penis.

"What I want to know, baba, is this. Why do you submit yourself to us? Why do you let us humiliate you? Is it just the thrill of being naked around women?"

Oh boy.

"Um... choto bua." I began. "I really love Rashida. Bua, I mean. I love her. I will do anything she tells me to. It's not just the fact that she's a strong woman who is taking control of me. I really find that fact hot, surprising as it is. But I am also madly in love with bua. I feel excited by the fact that such a wonderful woman such as bua wants to use me to service her. To pleasure her. I find myself getting really happy and excited when she orders me, and when I can serve her and make her happy."

"Even if she doesn't see you the same way?"

"Er... yes, choto bua. I love her. Even if she doesn't."

Zarine continued to rub me as I got harder and harder.

"I know you took her on a romantic date on her birthday." Zarine told me. "We all know what happened that night. Rashida apa was very happy with you and your behaviour then."

"Yes, choto bua."

"She even let you sleep next to her and cum on her butt."

"Yes, choto bua. Not in her ass, but on it."

Zarine rolled her eyes.

"Yet this morning, she gave you a thorough thrashing. She spanked you like a thoroughly irate head mistress would beat an utterly disobedient schoolboy. I could see you here, whenever I walked by your room, bent over and taking it on your ass. I could even hear it from the kitchen downstairs. And even now, when we were both disciplining you, she was complaining about your attitude."

I didn't say anything. Zarine was rubbing me thoroughly now, and I was hard. Very hard. Zarine looked up at me, and smiled.

"Baba, let's do something about this little nunu of yours. Do you want to cum?"

Oh did I!

"Yes, choto bua. May I? Please?"

Zarine laughed. She then once again wrapped one hand around my balls and another around my shaft, and started to stroke me. Soon she was pumping my cock quite furiously with her hand. After a few caresses I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, bua! Oh Zarine! Oh choto bua! Oh Zarine!" I cried out. With a grunt, I started to cum. I erupted all over her hand, thighs, her breasts and the chair. Zarine didn't stop stroking me until I was completely spent. By the time I was done ejaculating, her blouse and sari was a mess.

"There, there." She told me, smiling at me. "You feel better now?"

"Yes, yes! Thank you, choto bua." I gushed. I was feeling quite relieved.

Zarine's hands went very softly to my balls.

"Baba." She said, gently shaking my balls. A drop of cum escaped from my now very flaccid penis and fell on her fingers. "I want to know one thing."

"Yes, choto bua?"

"And I want you to answer truthfully." Zarine looked up at me with a smile. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze. "After all, as Rashida apa says, I have your balls in my hand."

"Er... of course, choto bua."

"Baba." Zarine asked. "Why did you get disciplined this morning?"

There was a pause. I didn't know what to say.

"Baba." Zarine gently shook my testicles. "Last month, it was Rubina's final month in this house... and something happened. What exactly happened here last month? What happened between you and Rubina? And why did Rashida apa beat you so thoroughly this morning? And complain about your attitude? What changed since that romantic date you took her on?"

"Er... choto bua..." I began, but Zarine cut me off.

"I know it's all connected together." She said, once again giving my balls a gentle squeeze. "Something happened between you and Rubina. Something that shouldn't have been. I could sense it at her wedding. And I know Rashida apa was thinking highly of you after you took her out for dinner that week -- at Quest Mall. So much so that you were allowed to ejaculate on her body! But then, suddenly, her feelings towards you changed. Again. And today -- you got spanked in the morning in a way you haven't been spanked by her for a long time. I told you I could hear you being punished from the kitchen."

I said nothing. Zarine remained silent for a while, and then gently shook my penis.

"Tell me what happened, and I won't tell Rashida apa that I let you cum on me tonight."

"Yes, choto bua."

It was time to spill the beans.

On what really happened that night, with Rubina, Rashida, and I.

TO BE CONTINUED...