Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 13

Story Info
I have a new, younger, maid to serve and to train under.
8.5k words
4.79
23.7k
11

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,293 Followers

Hello. It's been a while.

A few changes had happened in our house from the last story. For one, my younger maid, the comely lass Rubina, was now married, and gone from our household. It's been almost three weeks since her wedding and departure. Yes, I still have to tell her story, but that will have to wait. For now, we have a new, even younger, maid to take Rubina's place.

The beautiful, innocent, sweet Zarine.

You remember her? Yes... the same one from that party. The daughter of the stall owner. She did use to work as a part time maid at another place, but now is working for us. Full time. She is taking over Rubina's position. Actually, has taken over. So, back to my story.

It was now 10.20 p.m. on a Monday night.

I stood just outside Rashida's room. Her door was slightly open and ajar, not fully shut. The hallway was dark, but Rashida had her room's lights on, leading to an eerie glow being cast out in the hallway from her room. Everyone else in our household, of course, was fast asleep in their beds. The whole house was very quiet, which made the voices coming from Rashida's room extra amplified.

I paused just outside the door and tried to listen in. Rashida was talking to someone -- most likely Zarine. Yes! The new, younger maid was already inside Rashida's room. Both were up, and ready, for my Monday night punishment. This was going to be the new maid Zarine's first time as a full time maid punishing me. Oh, if I didn't mention it, Zarine had just started working here two days ago.

"Remember Zarine," Rashida was saying. "Now that you are starting as a full time maid in this house, you will be taking on ALL of Rubina's previous duties."

"Yes, apa."

Ah, Rubina. For a second, I thought about the young, comely, shapely girl, the younger maid servant, working with us for a long time, now married and gone. Her shapely ass. Her beautiful perky boobs. And her hand that was fast and hard when slapping me. Or the sting I felt on my buttocks when she was spanking me.

She is now married to her boyfriend Sajid, and the young groom had plans to open his own mechanic's shop in the area. I remember wishing them both well on their wedding day.

Zarine, the young 19-year-old daughter of a small paanwala who had a stall down the street, was now Rubina's replacement. It was Rashida who had suggested her name to my mother, and as you know, my mother usually listens to Rashida's advice.

"Not only will you be doing cleaning of all the washrooms, mopping of the floors in the morning, etc.," Rashida continued her instructions to Zarine in her stern voice, "But also the kitchen duties Rubina used to do -- chopping the vegetables, making sure the inventory is stocked, taking care of the medicines, and so on. In addition... you also have... her... other duty."

"You mean...?" Zarine's young, diminutive, shy, voice was hesitant. "About Tarek..."

"Yes, I mean disciplining Tarek. Punishing him for any transgressions." Rashida clarified. "It is primary my responsibility, but as you know, Rubina also helped me from time to time. From now on, you will be Tarek's second owner -- the second mistress, the second lady in this house he has to secretly obey and serve."

"Apa." Zarine had a question. "You know I... participated in those fun games with Rubina and you... and Tarek bhaia. But regular discipline? Bhaia is so much older to me!"

She had used the term "bhaia", or brother, that Bengalis used to refer to someone older, out of respect. Rashida immediately began annoyed.

"From now on," Rashida admonished her, "You will NOT call him bhaia as a sign of respect. You can call him by his name, or by baba if you like. Bhaia gives too much respect to him. In front of others, you can use baba. Alone, you can address him by name. Tarek. Or his full name -- Tarek Zia."

"Yes, apa. I will try, apa."

"Don't say try." Rashida was a little irritated. "Remember, even though we are the maids in this house, baba has accepted that he is our slave. That means he serves US. He respects US. You can start calling him by his name -- certainly NOT bhaia!"

"Yes, apa. Sorry, apa. I will try, apa."

"When you were hired, I made it very clear to you." Rashida reminded her. "And you accepted that duty. I take that role very seriously. You will, also."

"Yes, apa. I am sorry, apa. I will try, apa."

"Now, he will be here soon."

I heard a soft chime somewhere in the house. It was 10.30 pm., and a Monday night. It was time. I walked up to the door, and knocked softly. As I had been for five years.

"May I enter, bua?" I asked respectfully.

"Yes, Tarek. Come on in." Rashida's voice was cold, and commanding.

I pushed the door open and walked into the door. Turning, I closed the door, and then turned again to face the maids.

"Bua." I respectfully nodded towards Rashida.

"Choto bua." I acknowledged Zarina. Since she was now here in place of Rubina, on a permanent basis, I used the title I had used previously for Rubina, which was "choto bua".

Rashida, as usual, looked regal. She was chubby, and grown slightly more so during the wedding festivities. He breasts seemed to have grown even bigger -- perhaps a whole size -- if that were possible. Her blouse, which always seemed a size small, desperately tried to contain her super giant melons. They were jiggling, thrusting... bursting to get out. And of course! The way she wore her sari, it displayed her ample bosom, and her bare waist and big tummy, with her navel featuring prominently. I wondered sometimes why my mother didn't say anything to Rashida about the way she dressed -- with everything out there. Bu then, since she was the older maid, I guess my mother didn't pay much attention to her.

Right now, she partially had her back to me.

When I looked at Rashida's behind, seeing her big massive buttocks, I could see the sari cling to her giant butt cheeks, going deep into the cleft. As she turned to face me, with her puffy, rosy cheeks and her stern eyes, she was very much the matronly South Asian woman, and had that raw sexuality of an older mature lady in her. Whenever I looked at Rashida, I just wanted to throw myself down and kiss her feet and submit to her, which eventually was what I was here to do, and let her have her way with me. I loved her. I could do anything for her. She owned me.

Zarine was the fresh face. She was young, very young -- 19 years or so. She was skinny, and was just growing into becoming a young woman. Her bosom was quite small. Let alone Rashida's giant melons, Zarine was small even compared to Rubina. Even Zarine's ass wasn't that prominent, but she did have a very sassy look to her. The way she tied her sari at her waist, or the way she carried herself. Right now she was curious, and had a shy but confident look in her eyes. She knew I was here to serve them -- and be their slave -- and she was slowly getting used to it.

I walked to the corner of the room and stood beside the dresser. As trained by half a decade of servitude to Rashida, it was all now second nature to me. I reached up and started to take off my clothes. First came off the T-shirt. Then, without any hesitation, I bent and took off my pajamas. I heard a deep intake of breath from Zarine as I became completely nude. If rumours were to be believed, Zarine was really a virgin, despite her boasts, and mine was the only nude male body she had seen.

I folded my clothes neatly and put it on the dresser. There I was, standing completely buck naked, facing the corner, with my back to the ladies. The marks of the harsh spanking I had received this morning from Rashida were still present on my buttocks, now visible to the younger Zarine if she was looking.

For some time there was no noise. This was all new to Zarine, so I am guessing she was observing me. Perhaps a little nervous, or perhaps a little anxious. After all, while she had punished me before, or seen me in the nude, it was always under Rubina or Rashida's supervision, as part of some fun party games. Now here I was, naked and ready, at her service, so as to speak.

"So he just comes here, every Monday and Thursday, like this?" She finally asked the older maid. "And goes to the corner, shamelessly strips and stands like that, nangta (naked)?"

The ladies were talking about me as if I wasn't even there!

"Yes." Rashida replied. "For the last half a decade. Even though, right now as you know, it's his final exam times. I usually have mercy on him during this time, and excuse him, but baba still has to show up and ask to be forgiven."

"Why does he strip naked, apa?" Zarine asked. "Can we not punish him... without seeing his... er... thingie? It's disgusting. Not to mention -- small!"

I felt mortified as Zarine talked in that tone about me as if I was something she felt grossed out by.

"I need him naked, because only that way I know he is presenting himself completely to me -- to us, vulnerable and at our mercy." Rashida answered. "Only this way can he be totally submissive to me -- I mean, to us. He is the son of the master of the house, and we are the maids. And yet, here he is, naked, while we remain clothed and dominant."

Yes, Rashida had her own kinks, as I very well knew by now.

Zarine asked about my parents.

"Don't they wake up?"

Rashida laughed.

"No. On weeknights, his parents regularly go to bed early, like clockwork." She answered. "Besides, this is our area -- the servants' quarters. In the last fifteen years I never had Tarek's mother or father come into this part of the house. Ever."

"Wow."

What Zarine did not know at that time, and I wasn't going to tell her immediately, was that there had been nights when Rashida had caught hold of my by the ear, and dragged me, by the ear, through the whole house, from my room to her room, and no one had seen it. My parents really did go to bed early. Sometimes Rashida had even stripped me in MY room, spanked me, and then hauled me by the ear to her room, spanked me again, and then sent me off to walk back, buck naked, back to my room. Again, after 9 pm, this house was dead.

I certainly wasn't going to tell Zarine that on my own lest she got similar ideas.

"Why do you spank him regularly like every Monday and Thursday, apa?" Zarine asked. "Why not spank him whenever he does something naughty?"

She then giggled.

"Which, I think, would be often. Then we get to spank him more."

So Zarine liked the idea of spanking me!

"We are maid servants in a rich household, Zarine." Rashida scoffed. "We have lots of duties in the house. I can't be bothered to come and spank Tarek here whenever he is up to something, Zarine. But as you will see, baba needs regular spankings, otherwise his behavior starts to deteriorate."

"I think I understand, apa."

I heard a chair being dragged to the centre of the room, and then I heard the plonk sound as the chubby Rashida sat down heavily on the chair.

"Baba." Rashida finally called out to me. "Come here."

"Yes, bua."

Immediately, deferentially, I turned and walked up to her so I was now standing, facing her, as she was seated. I kept my eyes on the ground, staring at her feet. I did not want to look into her eyes lest that was deemed disrespectful.

"Look how I have trained him." Rashida proudly commented to Zarine. "And how deferential he is. And how he dare not meet my gaze."

"Yes, apa."

Rashida raised a finger pointed at her heels.

"Tarek. Kneel."

"Yes, bua."

She was commanding me as I was a trained dog, which I was to her. I immediately knelt on my knees on the floor.

Rashida then withdrew her feet from her sandals, pointed her bare feet and snapped her fingers. I knew what that meant.

Kiss my feet.

I immediately placed my palms on the ground, bent over completely, raising my naked backside, and pressed my lips to Rashida's right foot. I kissed the tip of her big toe and then licked the space between the big toe and the next toe. And then I took the next toe into my mouth and sucked on it for some time. After finishing kissing that toe, I repeated my through licking of the crevice between that toe and the next toe, before moving on and taking the next toe into my mouth.

When I was done paying homage to all the toes, Rashida raised her feet slightly. I licked the sole of her feet, leaving no space untouched with my lips or tongue. I then kissed her heel and then her ankle, before moving to the top of her foot and kissing each and every part of her foot.

"Look how good of a bitch he is." Rashida remarked to Zarine. "His head is low, and his back is arched. He is keeping his pasa high. I have trained him well."

I was like a dog, bent over, prostrated, with my naked buttocks up in the air, kissing and licking my maid servant's foot. I was kissing the same sweaty foot and toes that she used to walk all over the house, cleaning and doing her duties. Once I finished kissing her right foot, I then repeated the whole series of actions with Rashida's left foot. When I was done, I went back to my kneeling position, and looked up at her suppliantly.

Rashida then turned to Zarine.

"Please put your feet out, dear."

"Yes, apa."

Nervously Zarine took her feet out of the slippers.

Rashida then beckoned me to come a little bit closer. She then reached out and caught hold my left ear.

"From now on, baba," She said, giving my ear a twist. "Zarine is also your mistress. You will respect her just as you respect me. Just like you used to respect Rubina. You will obey her, and should the need arise, you will be disciplined by her."

"Yes, bua. I understand, bua."

"You are my slave and you are her slave."

"I am your slave, bua. And I will also be a slave to choto bua."

"You are my bitch."

"I am glad and honoured to be your bitch, my dear bua."

Rashida gave my ear a tight pull before letting go. She snapped her fingers and pointed at Zarine's feet. With my ear stinging in embarrassment, I turned to Zarine, and then bent down, placing my lips this time on her outstretched foot. This was my initiation as Zarine's slave. I repeated the whole humiliating ritual with my new maid's two feet, kissing and licking each feet until Rashida felt I had properly paid respect to Zarine. Another snap of her fingers, and I then went back to my kneeling position.

"Stand up, my bitch." Rashida ordered.

"Yes, bua."

Rashida then caught hold of my semi-hard penis.

"This little nunu of his," She told Zarine, as she wrapped her fingers around my manhood, "Has got him into more trouble than he cares to admit."

"Look at him getting a little hard as you rub him." Zarine grinned. "And he is trying hard... not to get hard!"

Zarine giggled again at my obvious discomfort. Rashida didn't say anything, but just continued to rub my cock. I stood silent as she rubbed my balls with two fingers, and then ran her forefinger down my shaft. I couldn't help myself as I continued to get harder.

"The first time when I spanked him," Rashida told Zarine, as she continued to stroke me, "Was so many years ago, when I caught him shamefully masturbating to thoughts of me in his room."

"Disgusting." Zarine made a face. "You would think, working in his house, serving his family, that you would be treated with respect by him!"

"Exactly. And not only that -- he left his door open! So that I might catch him in the act! I don't know what he was expecting would happen! But certainly, he didn't think it would come to this!"

Rashida then moved her hands to my testicles.

"And after that, when I had spanked and slapped him, I thought he would have learned his lesson. But no! I caught him trying to catch a peek of Rubina in the shower!"

"He is incorrigible." Zarine said. "I would have... oh my... that makes me so angry!"

"Exactly." Rashida absent-mindedly played with one of my balls in her fingers. "That was the moment when I decided I would punish him as I see fit, when I see fit. Do you remember those times, baba?"

The sudden question to me caught me momentarily off guard. Rashida gently shook my balls.

"Do answer me, Tarek, when I ask you a question." She replied with a hint of irritation in her tone. "After all, I have your balls in my hand."

"Er... bua..." I didn't know what to say. "I am sorry I... put myself... I mean, wait... no... I mean I am sorry I was such a trouble to you then."

"Sadly, you still are, Tarek." Rashida remarked, giving my testicles a shake.

I of course, remembered those times vividly, and the shock sense of humiliation I had felt. Especially when I had been slapped for the first time by Rashida! It was such a humiliation -- to be slapped by your busty maid -- the normally docile maid who usually takes your orders, gets your tea, and makes your bed -- and there she was, slapping my face, punishing me for masturbating, and other things.

"Yes, this little dick of his." Rashida went back to rubbing my penis. "It always gets him into trouble. He can't help it, our poor Tarek. What he needs is a strong woman -- or two -- to keep him in line."

Still holding me by the balls, Rashida asked me, "When was the last time I punished you, baba?"

"Er... um... bua, this morning, when you..."

"No," Rashida quickly interrupted me. "Before this morning."

For some reason, Rashida didn't want to talk about this morning.

"Er... last month... um... before Rubina's wedding, bua." I answered.

"Yes, it was last month, almost four weeks ago, just before Rubina's wedding weekend, that I had spanked you last." Rashida nodded, rubbing my balls with the palm of her hand. "And again, now here you are, buck naked, standing in front of me -- your lowly maid servant. And I am fully clothed, in command, playing with your bichi (testicles). In front of a 19-year-old girl -- your new maid servant -- Zarine."

I cringed with embarrassment. Whenever I remembered that Rashida was my servant and instead of me bossing her, she is bossing me, it left me with a deep feeling of humiliation AND arousal at the same time.

"He has interesting balls, Zarine. Do take a look." Rashida wrapped two fingers around my right testicle and shook it slightly, before repeating the action with my left. "They are so much bigger than his little nunu. Do you know why?"

Zarine examined my balls briefly as Rashida let go. It was hard not to cum as this young lady squeezed one testicle, and then the other. As she withdrew her hands, Rashida once again took my balls in her own hands.

"Er... no, apa." Zarine answered. "Why are his balls bigger?"

Rashida laughed.

"His balls are full of cum, Zarine. He's young, fun, and full of cum."

Thankfully Rashida let go of my balls. Unfortunately, she then rubbed a forefinger across my penis.

"This tiny nunu of his has now made him our servant, Zarine." Rashida kept stroking me, humiliating me more. "He is the scion of a wealthy, powerful family, and yet here he is, being scolded, punished and humiliated by his kaajer meye!"

I could only silently agree with my embarrassing predicament, even as I continued to get harder.

Rashida carried on rubbing me. I was now hard... very hard. I was desperately trying to think of something non-arousing. My final exams. My school. Me playing cricket. Anything. Suddenly, just like that, Rashida stopped stroking me. She always had a knack for knowing just when exactly to stop.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,293 Followers