Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My maid servant then asked me to stand facing the wall, with my palms pressing against it, and my butt sticking out. I stood beside her and pressed myself against the wall as instructed.

Rashida slipped an arm around my waist to hold me tightly, while her other hand cupped my butt cheeks. So, there was I, a university graduate and scion to a respectable family, yet naked as the day I was born, held firmly around my abdomen by my family maid, ready to be punished. Rashida continued to caress my behind, prolonging my agony, cupping, and squeezing my butt cheeks. She then let go and raised her hand.

SPANK!

A thunderous crack resulted as she struck my ass with her bare hand. I knew what to do and speak. I had been doing and saying this for the last five years.

"One! I am so sorry, bua. I should never have delayed listening to you. I will always carry out your orders immediately. Please spank me again."

"If only you had bought my suitcase yesterday or today, baba! I would then have been able to start my packing." Rashida said, as she caressed my butt. "You know I don't like packing last minute."

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

"Two! I am so sorry, bua. It was my mistake. I will buy it tomorrow. Please spank me again."

"You have been serving me as my little bitch for years now. By now, obeying me immediately should come second nature to you."

"Yes, my lovely bua."

SPANK!

"Three! I am so sorry, bua. Please forgive me. I deserve to be punished, please spank me again."

SPANK!

"It's a mistake you have committed ..."

SPANK!

"... again, and again. Just like when I wanted to ..."

SPANK!

"... go visit my family. I had to wait ..."

SPANK!

"... until I now visit them, with you, after your convocation."

SPANK!

"... And here we are ... again you are ..."

SPANK!

"... delaying obeying me. ..."

SPANK!

For the next ten minutes, Rashida continued to spank me. Finally, after what must have been thirty spanks, Rashida took a small breather. I was clenching and unclenching my buttocks as they had started to really sting, and I was also glad she was taking a break. Whenever Rashida was genuinely angry, my punishment was severe.

"Baba." Rashida commanded. "Go stand in that corner and think about why you are here. Standing naked in your maid's room. Getting punished. By your old and fat maid servant."

"Yes, bua. Bua, you are not old. You are beautiful."

"So ... I am fat?"

"Er ... no, bua ... you are ..."

"Just shut up and go and stand there in the corner."

As I stood in the corner, I heard Rashida get up. The wooden chair squeaked as my heavy (and yes, fat) maid stood up. I heard her walk towards her bed and sit down which creaked again as she put her weight on it.

Nothing further was said, and for next fifteen minutes or so, I remained standing in the corner, my face to the wall, my back to Rashida, my buttocks on fire. As I started to think about the situation I was in, standing stark naked in my maid's room, after getting thoroughly and humiliatingly punished by her, my cock started to get aroused. It was undeniable - I was not only in love with my maid, my domestic help, but I was in love with how she treated me, the way she punished me, the way I submitted totally to her.

"Baba!" My maid servant ordered, breaking the silence. "Come here."

"Yes, bua."

I took care to turn slowly, keeping my eyes on the floor and not looking her in the eye. As Rashida often reminded me, I was her lowly slave, and was NOT to look at my mistress in the eye but had to be deferential and respectful.

I knew my place, as Rashida liked to say. Just like outside this room, Rashida was our servant and she was the one who had to sit on the floor, inside her room it was I who was the slave, and I who had to keep my gaze down.

Obediently I walked to the bed where she was sitting. For a moment I wondered how normal it was that I was here, in my maid's room, completely naked, while she remained fully clothed, ready to punish me. I, the son of their employer, the master of the house, was willingly putting myself at my maid servant's mercy! My nudity further enhanced my complete vulnerability and added to my sense of powerlessness at the hands of my domestic help. "Class structure" my foot! Here I was, in her world. Yet she had trouble emerging from her own imposed social differences and step into mine!

Rashida reached out and stroked my penis.

"You are getting hard." She commented. "Getting punished arouses you."

"Er, bua." I gently corrected my mistress. "Submitting to you is arousing to me. I like being under your control, my dear bua. When you have your way with me. I am your dog, your bitch, your slave. It is being your slave that arouses me. I love you so much, my dear bua. I want to marry you and make you my wife."

Rashida gave me a small smile.

"I worked very hard all day." My maid told me. "I have to get up way earlier after little sleep. I am not as young as I used to be. My feet are killing me. I want you to kneel and massage my feet like a good little slave."

"Yes, bua. Of course, my pleasure. Your wish is my command, bua."

I knelt down on the floor and took Rashida's right foot in my hands and slipped off her sandal from her feet. Using the palm of my hands, I pressed the sole of her feet and then began to massage it.

"Mmmm, that feels good." My maid, the queen of my heart, murmured, as I pressed her heel and used my fingers to apply pressure to specific points on her sole.

No further words were exchanged for the next ten minutes or so as I concentrated on doing a good job with her feet. It was something I once used to do for both Rashida and Rubina - the maid that used to work here before Zarine. After a good hard day's work, they had often come to my room and ordered me to massage their feet. But after Rubina's marriage and departure, there had been less and less of Rashida coming to my room like that. Nowadays, it was mostly I who visited her room, and that too on the two days she had designated.

Zarine, the new young maid, is nice and all, but in terms of dominating me along with Rashida, she is not up to the same material as Rubina was. Rubina was sassy, and had a mean streak to her, and fit naturally into her role as Rashida's apprentice and co-conspirator. She loved to dominate me in a sadomasochistic manner, often slapping me, caning me, whipping me and spanking me. Or teasing me. Zarine was different. She would punish me, and often punish me hard, but it was more of a sense of duty, and obedience to Rashida, than anything else.

Rashida suddenly snapped her fingers. I stopped what I was doing and gently let go of her feet. She immediately snapped her fingers again and pointed at her feet.

I immediately dropped my face down to her feet. Rashida arched her head back so she could feel my mouth planting kisses on the top of her toes. She sat back, enjoying her total control over me as I slobbered over her feet.

"Tarek! That's more like how you should always be." Rashida commented. "Head down, face on the floor, at my feet, your pasa up, ready to be spanked."

"Yes, my dear bua."

"Tut tut. You may speak only when I permit you to."

After some time, Rashida again snapped her fingers.

"Over my knees." My maid ordered. "Get your ass over my lap."

"Yes, bua."

"And make sure to put your little penis in between my thighs as you go over."

"Yes, bua."

As always, I knew my place.

I was obedient and respectful, like a well-trained dog. I, the son of the rich businessman, the scion of a powerful family, was demurely bending over, going over my maid servant's knees and presenting her my bare bum for a spanking. Carefully I placed my semi turgid dick in between her thighs. I could feel the rough material of the sari rub against it. Soon I was lying across Rashida's legs, over her knees, on the bed.

"My dear bua!" I hastily tried to add. "Just ... letting you know ... I am really sorry about the delay in getting your suitcase. Please punish me."

"Good. I will punish you." Rashida chuckled. "Let's get one thing straight, Tarek. You would have been nothing but an unwanted male failure without me. That is why you need to learn that you exist on this earth to serve me. You need me. You should always be on your knees before me."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Rashida gently inserted a fat finger into my anus and painfully moved it around. She then took it out and rubbed the slime off her now dirty finger on my behind.

"Baba," She scolded me. "You should not leave your tasks to the last day. Even with that ticket, you knew very well that you HAD to do it, so you should have done it BEFORE they went on strike. And now again you are delaying with the suitcase purchase."

"Yes, bua. I understand completely. It is my mistake, bua. Please forgive me."

Rashida again inserted her finger into my anus. Once more she agonisingly moved it around, before rubbing it against my inner thighs. She then placed her hand on my butt cheek.

"You have a problem with focusing." Rashida continued to calmly caress my behind. "I have noticed it since you were in high school. Unless you are punished, you don't focus."

Her hands were gently stroking my ass. Meanwhile my penis was rubbing against her sari. All of this was giving me a hard on, which made it tough for me to focus, knowing that at any moment she would start spanking me.

"This lack of focus is very serious, baba. When you take over your father's business, you need to be extremely focused, baba."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"You can't be taking a business decision without focusing, baba. I am not going to be there in boardroom ready to spank you so you can focus."

"Er ... yes, bua. Although if you-"

SPANK!

The blow was hard, and unexpected. One minute Rashida had been caressing and patting my buttocks, talking about my lack of focus. The next minute her palm had risen and then come down crashing on my butt cheek.

"Ow!" I cried out, and then hastily added. "One! Thank you, bua, for the spank. I am sorry about not buying the suitcase today, bua, please spank me again."

"It's not about the suitcase, baba. It's your focus. You need to pay attention, Tarek." Rashida told me. "Remember this: What NEEDS to be done, HAS to be done first. What you WANT to do, do it after."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

This strike, now on my right butt cheek, was even harder.

The spanking continued, as my maid servant scolded me for failing to take her instructions seriously. I, of course, humbly counted and then meekly thanked her, and asked for another one after apologizing for my poor behaviour. Every time.

SPANK!

Rashida showed me no mercy as she continued to scold and berate me, in between my spanking.

SPANK!

Each blow was hard and fast, and my buttocks began to sting.

"I am the maid who is responsible to make sure you are in line, young man," Rashida told me, "And you BETTER stay in line. The next time I mention something, you will do it without any delay."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"You are a pathetic young man who gets slapped and spanked by his maids. His maids! So, the least you can do for us, is to make sure you listen immediately when we say something!"

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

It was a severe spanking, and tears started to flow down my cheeks. It had been some time since I have been spanked like this, and Rashida showed no mercy - she wanted a red ass. Yet I lay there, submitting myself to her. I knew I deserved this punishment, and I was glad Rashida was punishing me. She was keeping me in check, and making sure I was a better man for it.

After almost thirty spanks, Rashida paused. As I lay across her lap, whimpering, sobbing, Rashida gently massaged my sore behind. My maid laid her hand across my bum, painfully squeezed my butt cheeks and then asked me, "Do you wear underwear in the house, baba?"

"Er ... of-f-f-f course n-n-n-not, bua."

"Why, baba?"

"Er ... it-t-t-t is your orders, m-m-m-my bua." I answered in between my sobs.

"And why did I order you to do so, baba?"

Not only had I just been punished severely by my maid servant while being scolded and taunted by her, but Rashida was now further humiliating me by making me explicitly admit the fact that I was her slave - ready to be punished by her on my bare bottom at her whim. She was driving home the point that I was her submissive bitch. I drew in a big breath, stopping my sobbing.

"S-s-so that, bua," I answered. "W-w-whenever you want, you should j-j-just be able to pull down my pants or p-p-pajamas down, and you should be able to see my b-b-bare bottom, so that you can spank me."

"Good boy, Tarek! Your pasa is now a familiar sight for me."

Rashida slowly rubbed her hands across my bare bottom, as if deciding on the next punishment. As her fingers glided across my butt, each touch of her fingers on my skin produced a thousand watts of current through my body.

"OK, Tarek, get up." Rashida ordered me. "And kneel in front of me."

"Yes, bua."

"Here, in front of me." Rashida instructed. "Kneel here."

"Yes, bua." I replied, doing as she instructed. Rashida reached out and cupped my chin, forcing me to look up at her.

"You are here. Naked. Kneeling. Getting punished. In your own house, by your maid."

"Yes, bua. I am ashamed, bua."

She let go of my chin. I kept my eyes fixed on the floor in embarrassment.

Rashida then raised her hand.

SLAP!

It was a strong, hard, powerful slap. My maid slapped me again, this time again forcefully with the back of her hand.

SLAP!

"Look at me when I am talking to you!"

I immediately looked up at my buxom maid as she commanded. My right cheek was getting instantly warm where Rashida had authoritatively slapped me.

SLAP!

"I am so sorry, bua." I looked up at her, my cheeks stinging as she hit me firmly on the other cheek with the back of her hand now. With each powerful slap, her big breasts also bounced a little.

SLAP!

"Today I wanted to talk to my mother, to let her know when we would be there. But I couldn't. The cell network in our village is spotty, and sometimes we are without reception for days."

SLAP!

"It's been almost six days I have spoken to my mother."

SLAP!

"I wanted to tell her I am done packing and looking forward to seeing her again, but I couldn't even do that."

SLAP!

Again and again, Rashida struck me powerfully across my face. Recently, Rashida often slapped me without giving me time to count and apologize, just like she was doing tonight.

SLAP!

"The last time - all my cousins and my sister and mother and aunts were there. I should have been there, but I was here."

SLAP!

"I know I punished you for that continuously for ten days, but I felt it's not enough. I knew you would mess up again."

SLAP!

"And here I am, again slapping you for not immediately listening to me. Again!"

SLAP!

"Like now ... I feel like slapping you all night."

SLAP!

I finally got a word in, after about fifteen or so slaps.

"Bua." I said. "You can slap me however you wish. However long you wish. All night, even! Punish me as you see fit. I am your slave, bua, and I have disappointed you. I deserve your full punishment, bua. Even if you take me to your village, strip me naked in front of everyone there, and punish me, I will abide by your decision, bua. I am your slave. I am your bitch."

Rashida looked at me. For the first time that night, a very small smile entered the corner of her beautiful lips.

"Baba." She gave a small laugh. "I may just do that. When I take you to my village, which is full of women, I will strip you naked right out there in the field, in front of everyone. Every lady will come right there to see you and your beautifully small nunu. I will put you on a leash like an animal, and then you will be paraded naked through the village, in front of all the ladies. Then I will whip and cane your big buttocks until they are tomato red right there in front of everyone."

"Bua, I am your slave." I reiterated. "I submit to whatever you have in mind. If you want to parade me naked in the village and then whip me, I will submit, my bua. I have drunk your urine, tasted your sweat, licked your anus. I loved doing all of them. I want to be your slave forever, my dear bua. I really messed up not following your orders immediately. Please punish me."

"My family is really looking forward to meeting you," Rashida told me, "My mother and my sister ... they can't wait to spank you on your pasa as well. I know they would love to punish a man with a small nunu like you."

"Bua, I love you." I continued. "You know how much I love you, and I love you sincerely, with all of my heart. I have submitted myself to you. I accept whatever punishment you ... and your family ... mete out to me. I have delayed in obeying the person I love and submitted to. Please punish me for this mistake."

Rashida smiled.

"You say you love me, but we all know the reality, baba." She replied. "When you are with me, I sit higher than you, and you are on the floor. But, in front of the world, I will always be the maid, and you the master. I will be on the floor, kneeling, and it will be you who is seated, baba. We are from different worlds. We are from different classes. You cannot fight society, baba. We have the class structure dividing us."

"I DON'T CARE, bua." I insisted. "I will take on the whole world for you. I love you and you will be mine. I want to marry you, bua, as I said."

"I love you and you will be mine. I want to marry you." Rashida repeated my words. She suddenly grasped my ear and twisted it hard. "Baba! You have your future to think about. You cannot fight society. If you are with me, you will lose your family. Your friends. Your wealth. Your way of life. Think carefully of what you are saying."

"Yes, bua." I squirmed slightly as Rashida continued to hold and twist my ear. "I understand, bua. I don't care! I love you, bua. Please! I want to marry you and make you, my wife."

"Baba. You are thinking with your little nunu." Rashida said, giving my ear another pull. "You want to marry me! Baba! There is a world of difference between us."

There was only one answer.

"Bua." I replied. "I am ready to come to your world. I love you. I want you to come into mine."

"Baba." Rashida's voice was gentle, even as she firmly twisted my ear again. "Listen carefully. You may think that is true, you may say it, but when it comes time, you will realize that you are a slave to your society, just like me. You will fuck me, and that is it. We both know our places in society, baba, and it is better for society we stay in our places."

"Bua, I love you. I want you to be my wife. It is not just about fucking you, bua."

123456...8