Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped and nodded.

"Yes, my lovely bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

My spanking once again began in earnest. After each beating, I had to count, apologize, grovel, and ask for forgiveness, and then ask to be punished again. It continued for some time before Rashida paused.

"Do you know why you are being punished, baba?" My housemaid asked.

"You know best, my dear bua."

Rashida resumed the spanking.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You ass is big and firm now." She commented. "You have been working out, and it shows."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"It now takes a lot more to be red." Rashida laughed, as she took another breather. "It used to redden much faster before. Maybe you are developing a thicker skin."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Finally, after I had counted to thirty, Rashida stopped.

"Is it paining?" She asked me.

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Do you want to pee?"

"Er ... yes, bua. Can I go to the washroom, please?"

"Later."

Rashida rubbed me all over my stinging and no doubt red ass. She then rubbed my balls, before she inserted a fat finger into my ass crack.

"I don't want to punish you like this." She said. "But you have to control yourself. You cannot be ogling a lady in such an obvious fashion! Now ... reach over and hand me that hair brush."

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Does this hurt more than my hand, Tarek?"

"Yes, bua. A Bit more."

"Good!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Now, Tarek, let's go on your lower thighs a bit."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Now on your bum, baba."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Spread your legs, Tarek."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Your ass is very red now."

Once again Rashida rubbed my ass and then inserted a finger into my ass crack. She moved it around, and then withdrew, reached under and stroked my balls, wiping off the slime on my testicles.

"Hand me that ruler, Tarek."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Finally, she was done.

"If I don't control your cock, your cock will control you, Tarek." Rashida told me. "I have big plans for you and me in Delhi, Tarek."

"Er ... what plans, bua?"

Suddenly, despite my immense stinging buttocks, and a desperate urge to pee, my penis started to get hard, just thinking about Rashida and me.

"My pussy is going to be the centre of your world." Rashida chuckled. "You will worship it. Ooooh Tarek! I get so wet thinking of all the orgasms you are going to give me with your tongue!"

"Bua," I mumbled, now really aroused. "I am your slave. Use me as you wish, whenever!"

"Good. Now stand up, and then kneel." Rashida ordered. "I want you to bow down and kiss my feet."

I did as she instructed. Rashida must have gone outside, as I saw the dust of the road on her feet. She saw my look and snorted.

"Yes of course my feet are dirty, you idiot." She vented. "Why would I ask you to lick them clean with your tongue if they are not dirty?"

That had been my morning with Rashida, my older chubby maid.

And now here I was, ready to take some glamour shots of my younger vivacious maid, to be given to her boyfriend.

About an hour later, as we had finished Zarine's photoshoot, and we were walking back towards the taxi stand, I reflected on how lucky I was. Here I am, a young man, and I had two beautiful maid servants who indulged my sexual fantasies. Yes, I had a strange fantasy of being dominated, of submitting to them, of being spanked and punished - but how lucky I was to have found such women!

"Choto bua." I turned to Zarine. "Thank you. Thank you for letting me take pictures of you."

Zarine grinned. Then she leaned in and kissed me - straight on the lips. Unable to control myself, I too kissed her back. We kissed for a full minute, before resuming our way towards the waiting taxis.

Unknown to us, and by extreme bad luck, Beena was just returning to the taxi stand herself after her walk. Once again she saw me ... and Zarine ... my maid ... and this time we were kissing. In India's nascent kink community, there was an understanding that what happened in parties, what happened in Dungeons, and behind closed doors, remained there. Secrecy was paramount, especially due to India's regressive morality laws.

Unfortunately for me, Beena was a lady who loved to gossip.

* * *

It was one day after that photoshoot with Zarine. Tomorrow afternoon we were leaving for Rashida's village.

It was now 1 pm, and I was once again home alone with the maids, as my mother had to go out again for work. Moreover, the next-door maid Farida was also visiting Rashida.

"Baba!" Rashida suddenly called out. "Baba! Come here at once!"

"Yes, bua!" I yelled back from my room. "Coming, bua."

Rashida was in the kitchen along with Farida. The two maids were in the kitchen, yapping. I wonder why Rashida had called me.

As I neared the kitchen, I could overhear snippets of their conversation. The two ladies could be quite loud.

"... so ... the doctor said," Farida was saying, "it's some rare condition. She overproduces her milk."

"Will your sister stay with you now?" Rashida asked.

"Not now," Farida replied. "But in two months."

"And your memsaab is ok with that?"

"Actually my memsaab welcomed it. She is now alone, right, with baba and sahib going to America soon for some time. Thus, she didn't mind having my sister over, with the new baby."

"And now your sister ..." Rashida's voice trailed off. "How bad is it?"

"Bad." Farida replied. "She had to go twice to the doctor. They connected her with one of those machines, you know. But it's expensive. Already her husband took out a loan."

"And you think ..." Once again Rashida's voice lowered, and I couldn't hear what the ladies were saying.

"Don't worry about baba." Rashida suddenly declared loudly. I froze. They were talking about me!

"I am sure baba can help." Rashida continued. "He's not like a normal boy. He's a faithful dog. A bitch. He will do what I order him to."

"I know." Farida said. "That's why I thought of it. I spoke about it to my sister. She was hesitant, you know ... but then the money ..."

"But we are going tomorrow to my village." Rashida said. "And then we are back, but only for two weeks. After that, in August, we are going to Delhi."

"I know."

"So, baba can only help you for two weeks in this city." Rashida said. "After that ... if you want to come to Delhi ... and before that ... to my village."

Farida thought about it for a bit.

"I will talk to my sister." She said. "Maybe by then the situation would be fixed. You never know."

"I wonder where baba is." Rashida suddenly wondered out aloud.

I didn't know what they were talking about, but clearly it was time I reported to the kitchen.

"Bua." I knocked at the door frame of the kitchen. The door was open of course. I entered and then nodded to Farida. "Apa."

"Tarek Zia." Rashida rebuked me. "You certainly took your time."

"I am sorry, bua." I apologized to my maid servant. Before she could scold me further, I knelt down on the floor, bent over and kissed her feet. First the right, and then the left. I then turned to her friend and kissed Farida's feet as well.

"You have him well trained." Farida remarked, as I remained in position, kneeling, on the ground, awaiting Rashida's next command.

"Yes." Rashida lovingly tousled my hair. "Baba's been my bitch for five years now. I like to think he's a good slave. He gets punished far less nowadays."

"I see."

"Although he is being severely punished every day this week. Do you want to see the marks on his ass?"

"Sure."

"Baba." Rashida turned to me. "Stand up and pull down your pants."

I was then humiliatingly ordered to bend over and exhibit my naked bottom to Farida. She rubbed her hands on my ass.

"Nice!" Farida remarked. "I can see the cane marks."

"Pull up your pants and stand up properly now, baba." Rashida ordered.

"Yes, bua."

Farida then turned to me.

"You are going tomorrow to Rashida's village." She said. "You will be staying there for a month. And then you are back here ... for two weeks. Before going to Delhi."

"Er ... yes, Farida apa. That is our plan."

"My sister will need some help from you." Farida told me. "I will talk to her, and see if I can bring her over to Rashida's village."

"Of course, Farida apa." I nodded. "I am always ready to serve you. You are my dear bua's friend."

Farida soon left. She never specified what help I was supposed to give her sister, and Rashida did not elaborate either. All I knew ... from overhearing ... is that her sister's breasts were overflowing with milk ... overproducing the amount ... for her newborn.

"Have you finished your packing?" Rashida asked me.

"Yes, bua, almost." I lied again. I was just about to start.

"Ok, go to your room. I have some work."

"Yes, bua."

* * *

It was 4 in the afternoon. My mom had returned home, eaten lunch with me, and then headed out again. I was just half done packing my suitcase for the trip when the door to my room opened.

My younger maid servant Zarine sashayed into the room, her body's curves hidden under the thin chiffon sari she was wearing. The sari clung tightly to her svelte figure, and the faint outline of her breasts and her nipples could be seen, indicating she wasn't wearing a blouse. Apparently, Rashida hadn't had that talk yet with her that my mother wanted to.

Zarine didn't bother knocking on the door, as usual. It had been a long time since any maid servant in this house respectfully knocked my door and asked permission to enter. Nowadays, the reverse was true. If I had to enter their rooms, I was the one to knock and meekly ask for permission, whereas they would just enter mine at any time.

"Baba!" Zarine smiled. "All ready for your trip tomorrow?"

"I am just halfway done through the packing, choto bua." I replied. "Maybe an hour more."

"Tsk tsk!" She tut-tutted me. "Rashia apa has told you since the morning to pack, and you still aren't done? When did you start?"

"Er ... just some time ago, choto bua."

Zarine walked up to me until her face was inches away from mine and smiled.

"You better not let her know that, baba. She thinks you are done!"

"Yes, choto bua."

"If she comes in and finds that you still haven't packed, she will give you a proper spanking, baba."

"Yes, choto bua." I gulped. I knew she was telling the truth; Rashida - my older house maid - wouldn't be pleased that I had ignored her instructions for over half the day. Especially after I was beaten by her the last two days for exactly that - not listening to her.

"She will make your butt so red you won't be able to sit on your big ass for the train ride tomorrow, baba." Zarine grinned. "And it's a looooong train ride."

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine reached and caught the waistband of my pajamas and pulled it slightly to expose a little gap. Slowly her hand made its way inside, and she wrapped her dainty fingers around my now not-so-flaccid member.

"Does it arouse you, baba, when I talk about Rashida apa spanking your big bottom?"

"I ... I ..." I grew red as Zarine rolled her fingers across my balls. "I ... I am sorry, choto bua, for being aroused. You know how I love serving you both."

"No, baba." Zarine laughed even as she stroked my hardening penis. "You just love to serve Rashida apa - your buxom, middle aged, older house maid. Do you know I have an older sister, Tarek?"

"Er ... no, choto bua, I didn't know that."

"Her name is Saima." Zarine told me, as she continued to stroke my manhood. "She is three years older than me, but we were inseparable. Zarine Saima. Zarine Saima. People used to just call us that. Zarine Saima. But then ... my parents divorced ... and Saima went to live with my mother. And I stayed here with my father."

I wondered why Zarine was telling me about Saima.

"I am telling you about Saima," Zarine told me, reading my mind, "So you understand why I adore Rashida apa. I have gotten the love of a sister from her ... and she has lessened the pain of not having Saima around for me. So ... when you disobey her, or when she asks me to punish you ... I am going to listen to her. I love you ... baba ... you are amusing ... but I also love Rashida apa as a sister."

I nodded.

"This is why you took the job opportunity to work here." I told Zarine. "Even though, choto bua, you are not as much into all of this ... spanking ... and so on ... unlike Rubina."

"Yes," Zarine nodded. "But I have learned. And I think I am now pretty good, am I not?"

Suddenly Zarine's fingers moved from stroking my penis and wrapped around my testicles. She gave my balls a sudden squeeze.

"Ow!" I yelped. "Choto bua!"

"Tomorrow you will be carrying her suitcases and fetching water for her and bringing food from the railway station canteen to her." Zarine continued to cruelly squeeze my balls. "You will be helping her up the stairs on the train while taking care not to ogle her big butt as she walks in front of you. You will be travelling with her to her ancestral village, where you will stay with her and her sister and her mother for a whole month. Does the thought make your little nunu hard, baba?"

"Er ... yes, choto bua." I managed to gasp. Zarine loosened her grip on my testicles ... just a little.

"Maybe Rashida apa will strip you naked and spank you in front of her little sister, or her older mother, eh, baba?"

"I ..." I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Tell me the truth, baba." Suddenly Zarine again held my balls in an iron grip. "Do you want her to?"

"I ... I am hers to use as she sees fit, choto bua."

"She made you apologize to her mother, didn't she?" Zarine asked me. "When you had forgotten to purchase her tickets?"

"Yes." I nodded.

It had been a shameful phone call.

It was the first night when Rashida has spanked me and punished me for not buying the ticket. She had called Dania, her mother, and given me the phone.

"Baba, this is my mother Dania on the line." Rashida told me. "You can call her amma."

"Salaam alaikum, amma!" I greeted her. "Amma" meant mother in Bengali.

I spoke to her for some time, humbly apologizing for not buying Rashida her ticket, and making her miss the family gathering.

"Tell me how she punished you." Dania commanded in a stern voice. "I want you to recount each punishment you had gotten as a result."

"Yes, amma." I gulped. "First, I knelt at bua's feet, and she held by my ear."

"Were you naked, Tarek?"

"Er ... no ... amma. Bua just made me kneel at her feet, and holding me firmly by the ear, she began slapping me."

"How many slaps did you get, baba?"

"Bua must have slapped my left cheek at least fifteen times consecutively, while scolding me, amma." I had recounted. "Suddenly she had let go of my right ear. Reaching out with her right hand this time, she caught hold of my other ear. Giving it a sharp twist, she raised her left hand and began to slap my other cheek."

"How long?"

"It went on for a long while, amma." I admitted. "By the end, my cheeks were stinging - both with pain, and the shame and humiliation of being suddenly punished sharply like this."

What I didn't add was ... by my own maid servant.

"You deserved that humiliation." Dania rebuked me. "Go on."

"After that, amma," I said. "I was taken to choto bua's room ..."

"Is that ... what's her name ... Zarine?"

"Yes, that is her. And she caned me for the next half an hour."

"How did she do it, baba?"

"I was bent over a desk, amma."

"And then?"

Here I lied a little bit. I of course did not tell her Dania of how I had then massaged Zarine's feet and she had rewarded me with a blowjob.

My next punishment was later that night, I recounted to Dania.

"I went to bua's room around 1030 pm. After I was slapped for a while, I had ... um ..."

I turned to Rashida, unsure whether to say it, but she nodded.

"I had to eat bua's ass out." I told Dania. "And then I was bent over the chair as I was caned by her."

"Did she make you do the Murgha and Uthak Baithak, Tarek?"

"Er ... yes. I am sorry ... I had completely forgotten about that, amma." I apologized. "And then I was spanked... I think first with her hand ... and then she used a hairbrush on me ... And then with her chappal."

"She should punish you like this every day." Dania harrumphed. "And when I see you, baba, I will punish you myself."

"Er ... yes, amma."

So that was the phone call to Dania that Zarine now reminded me about. Her voice brought me back to the present. Zarine was now fondling my genitals, making me harder and harder.

"Rashida apa's younger sister ... Tamanna." Zarine reflected. "How old is she now? Eighteen? Nineteen? So much younger than you, baba. And yet you may have to kiss her feet or present your bum to her for a caning."

"Er ... it is possible, choto bua."

As she stroked my penis, Zarine then leaned in and said, "Baba, I have a small request to ask of you."

"Your wish is my command, choto bua."

"You sometimes used to call Rubina your pichchee choto bua." Zarine told me as she now inserted her other hand into my pajamas. Both of her hands now took hold of my manhood again. "I have replaced Rubina as your choto bua. So ... you should call me what you used to call her. In addition to 'my lovely choto bua' and 'my dear choto bua' and other terms of endearment you called her. You will also say 'my pichchee choto bua'. You DO know what does the word pichchee mean, right."

"Yes, choto bua." I replied as I got really hard. Zarine knew how to stroke me to almost the point of no return and stop just at the right time.

"Use it in a sentence." Zarine ordered me.

"Er ... I have a pichchee nunu." I answered.

Zarine laughed.

"You are right. Pichchee means small." Zarine answered, stroking me. "When you call me your pichchee choto bua it will remind you that even though I am younger than you, I am smaller than you and shorter than you and beneath you in social status, in this house-" and here Zarine cupped my balls in her hand -"I hold your balls in my hand."

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine laughed loudly, and then withdrew her hands. Snapping her fingers, she ordered, "Baba! Please take off your pajamas."

"Yes, choto bua."

Even though it meant I was getting delayed, I hastened to comply. I untied the string that held my pajamas together, slipped my fingers into the hem, and then slowly pushed my pajamas to the floor. Once they were at my feet, I stepped out of them.

I was now naked from the waist down, and the hardness of my manhood was completely exposed. Zarine told me to sit down on the bed. She then came and stood in front of me.

1...345678