Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even when I spank you, baba?"

"I am yours to be spanked, bua. If I displease you, spanking is the least punishment for me. I deserve it."

"Even when I beat you and slap you, baba?"

"Even when you beat me and slap me, bua. I am yours to use as you please, bua. It is my honour when you beat me and slap me. A red mark on my ass from you is what a hickey is to others."

"What about the times I urinated on you, baba, and made you drink my piss, and spit on you?"

"As I said, bua, you can do anything to me; I am yours to urinate and piss upon. I am not even worthy to drink your urine, bua."

Rashida grinned. "Say, you are my toilet and my bitch."

"Bua, I am your toilet and your bitch. I am your dog. I am your urinal."

Rashida then stood up. She leaned in and kissed me twice - once on each cheek. I flushed deep red with pleasure. She still had my cock in her hand.

"Baba," she told me, after planting two more wet and sloppy kisses on my cheek, "You have pleased me, and you have made me very wet. So wet ... that I want to spank you ... and spank you hard."

Inwardly, I grimaced. My ass was already stinging and in pain. Yet I replied, "Of course, bua. I am your slave."

"Baba," Rashida purred, stroking me quite rapidly. "I want to spank you with a spatula. I want to spank you so hard ... I want to leave marks and bruises on your butt that I can show to my sister and mother."

Gulp!

"Yes, bua."

"Baba," Rashida ordered. "The spatula is in the kitchen. Please go and get it."

"Yes, bua."

I walked to the kitchen, filled with trepidation. Yes, I knew that my mother was asleep in her room, but what if ... what if she was not? What if she got up for a glass of water? She would see me, fully naked, cock semi hard, ass stinging red, walking with a spatula in my hand towards the maids' quarters. And then she would know how EXACTLY Rashida had "kept me in line".

Thankfully no one saw me and soon I was back in her room. Rashida made me bend over the back of the chair, so I was bent over with my hands grasping the seat of the chair for support, my ass hanging over the back of the chair, and my legs spread apart.

"Bua," I asked, as she patted my bum before the beating. "Do I count from one?"

"Baba," Rashida laughed. "Do you remember the count for the spanks?"

"Er ... yes, bua." I was proud I remembered the number of times she had spanked my buttocks with her bare hand. "It was 32, bua."

"Good job, baba!" Rashida lightly tapped my bum. "Now for this beating, I want to do things differently. I want you to start counting from 100, and count down rather than up."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"We will see how much you can take, baba." Rashida told me. "And the number that remains is the number of times I will spank you at some future time, without mercy."

"Er ... ok, I mean, yes, bua."

"So when you want me to stop, ask me for my mercy."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida arched her hand, raised the spatula high in the air and then let go. Her arm came crashing down, and the cupped end of the spatula landed with a crash on the delicate skin of my already smarting behind.

WHAP!

A thousand volts of pain ran through my body as I quivered.

"100! I ... um... thank you, bua. Please hit me again."

WHAP!

"99! T-t-thank you, bua. Please hit me again."

WHAP!

"Er... 98! I ... thank you, bua. P-p-please ... hit me ... again."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

And so it continued. I wanted her to stop, really, but I was also aware that with each hit, I was lessening the future punishment. Still there was only so much I could take.

WHAP!

"87! Bua, mercy! Please, have some mercy on me, my mistress! My bua!"

"Hmm." Rashida pondered. "Only thirteen ... or fourteen hits and you are begging for mercy, baba? That won't do. Keep counting! I want to stop at a lower number."

"Er ... yes, bua. But please, have some mercy on me."

"Keep counting, baba."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

Finally, when the count was seventy five, Rashida stopped. I remained bent over, whimpering, tears streaming down my face, as Rashida examined her handiwork.

"Very nice, baba." She said. "Few large red bruises, good strike marks, nice welts and your right butt cheek is quite black and blue. Amma will love it."

"I .... Sniff! .... Er ... thank you bua."

"I would have preferred to continue, baba," Rashida admonished me, "but I did give you the option of begging for mercy."

"Thank you, bua."

"Stand up, baba. Now ... do you want to cum tonight?"

I looked up at Rashida, my eyes still red, but my cock suddenly snapping to attention. Rashida started to laugh when she saw that.

"Er ... yes, bua. Can I please, bua?" I pleaded. "My cock is paining, bua. It would be a great relief to cum, bua."

"If you make me cum, baba," Rashida promised, "I'll make you cum."

"Oh, yes, bua, I will!" I told her enthusiastically.

"However," Rashida warned me, "If you fail to make me cum, you won't cum tonight and you may get those seventy five beatings, or I decide otherwise."

"Yes, bua."

Grasping my ear hard, Rashida twisted it, and then led me by the ear over to her bed and sat down, and spread out her legs. Immediately I knelt at her feet by the side of the bed. Bowing my head, I began to kiss her legs and feet in earnest.

I started by licking them. Rashida put her feet on my face and I licked. This was so hot. I found myself becoming intoxicated as Rashida used me to clean her feet. She soon stuck a foot in my mouth and I started sucking. I sucked every one of her toes too. All the while she kept running her fingers and hands through my hair telling me how much she loved having me as a slave. I was becoming lost in her dominance and my love for her. I was so grateful to her for letting me serve her. In between kissing her feet, I told her how much of a real goddess she was. With each kiss, I was telling her how I was falling further and further under her spell.

After about 45 minutes of intense foot worship Rashida decided it was time.

She bent down and raised the hem of her sari and began to roll it up. Her snatch soon came into view - she wasn't wearing any panties. A thick bush covered her vagina. Her eyes had the look of a woman in heat - beating me and having her feet worshipped had made her horny.

I remained kneeling and begat to eat out at her hole. My tongue lashed out, and soon I was getting to the center of her juicy cunt. Rashida was now breathing fast as I poked a finger, and then a couple in, before removing them and diving in with my tongue. Soon, Rashida started to scream and groan, and I kept licking and licking. Oh yes, she was certainly going to cum, and therefore so would I!

I made Rashida cum in a big way. Years of being her slave had certainly made me adept at giving her - or any woman - good oral service.

"Phew!" Rashida wiped her brow, and then slapped me a couple of times as she used to after reaching orgasm. "I have taught you well. Now, baba, I am going to do something special for you to cum."

"Er.... Thanks, bua."

"Since the next month is probably going to be hard on you, tonight will be something memorable."

"Thank you, bua."

Rashida asked me to get a container that was above the dressing table. I got it for her and she opened it. It was a small cup of whipped cream. The hot summer night had nearly melted it.

Rashida asked me to stand next to her, and she began to stroke me. Her fingers danced on my ball sack, and then went up and down my manhood. Within no time, I was rock hard. Rashida then took the cream, and plunged the container onto my dick. Using a finger, she spread the cream all over my penis and around my balls. Oh, it felt so good! Then she slowly, but methodically, started to lick the cream off my dick. Oh yes! She was slowly sucking my dick, and the cream gave it an extraordinary sensation. I was as hot as I could be and close to cumming. Rashida wrapped one arm around my butt and with the other, kneaded and squeezed my balls even as she continued to suck and lick me. I couldn't hold out any longer - my butt clenched and my hips violently shuddered as I started shooting loads and loads of cum. I have never cum so hard from a blow job Rashida had given me. My mistress swallowed it all, not letting a single drop fall.

"Did you like that, baba?" She questioned with a cooing voice. "Was that good for you?"

"Oh, yes, bua, OH YES!" I was still dripping semen.

"Good!" Rashida smiled. "Now, baba, go to your room. Go to sleep. We have a long journey tomorrow."

Sleep - I was guessing I would hardly be able to lie down with my ass stinging as it was, but there was only one reply I could give. I bent down and gave her a kiss on each cheek, smelling my cum in her mouth as I did so.

"Yes, my dear bua. I love you. With all my heart, bua."

Rashida then kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too, Tarek. With all my heart, baba."

TO BE CONTINUED ...

1...345678