Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP!

"Rashida apa has been telling me I should become more assertive towards you and punish you more and more."

SLAP!

"Thank you, choto bua, please slap me again."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Thank you, my pichchee choto bua, please slap me again."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Zarine slapped me a few times, and then turned around so that I was staring into her buttocks. The sari clung tightly to her ass cheeks, going into her crack, and she had very fleshy buttocks indeed.

"Baba, is your cock nice and hard?"

"Yes, choto bua."

"Even after I slapped you, baba?"

I couldn't help but be a little playful.

"ESPECIALLY after you slapped me, choto bua. You are such a sexy lady."

"So your pichchee maid slaps you and instead of getting angry, you get hard?"

"Yes, choto bua. Especially when I am looking at that beautiful ass of yours."

Zarine laughed and ran a finger seductively down her ass crack line.

"Baba, what do you think of my ass?"

"I .. Choto bua, you have a very nice pasa indeed."

"Thank you, baba. Now please lift my sari up to expose this lovely pasa of mine."

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine was wearing a black thong underneath, which was just a string across the crack of her butt. She reached around and parted the thong.

"Do you see my ass hole, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua. You have a very nice ass hole."

"Lick my very nice ass hole, baba. Make it nice and wet."

"Yes, choto bua."

I buried my face into the mounds of her buttocks and started to lick her ass hole. Even as my nose tried to ignore the rancid odor, my tongue poked and lashed its way into the depths of her anus, obediently tried to make it wet. She thrust her behind into my face as I remained buried like a dog sniffing its master's butt.

"You like that, baba?" Zarine laughed, as I flicked my tongue deep into her crevice. "You are pathetic, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Alright, baba, out. Good, now kiss my ass. Cover it with kisses. Make it wet."

"Yes, choto bua."

I held her from behind and as instructed, covered her derriere with wet kisses. She was my house maid, my servant, younger to me - but it was I who was kissing her ass!

"Do you like kissing my ass, baba?" Zarine laughed again.

"Yes, choto bua. It is a very sexy gaand that you have."

"What do you say, baba?"

"Thank you, choto bua."

"Say 'thank you choto bua for letting me kiss your sexy gaand."

"Thank you choto bua for letting me kiss your sexy gaand."

After some time, Zarine told me to stop, and then turned around. She caught me by the ears and pulled me up to stand in front of her, facing her.

"I am going to give you a kaan dola, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

"You are really hard, baba." Zarine observed, even as her hands continued to twist and pinch my ears.

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine used her right hand to twist my left ear. Then she used her left hand to twist and pull my right ear. She alternated, giving each of my ears a tight and sharp pull every time. I was blushing deep red, my ears going crimson, even as my dick remained hard due to my humiliation. All of a sudden Zarine reminded me of Rubina - her sassiness, her toughness, and her meanness. Yet ... with Zarine ... I knew at some point she would drop the act.

"I am going to slap you again now, baba, and slap you hard. I want you to count each one, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

"I will slap you ten times. Maybe more if you don't do it properly."

"Yes, choto bua."

Zarine raised her hands. Almost instinctively I braced myself.

SLAP!

"One! Thank you, my dear choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Two! Thank you my sweet choto bua. Please slap me again."

A sharp sting was now evident on each of my cheeks, as Zarine struck me again and again.

SLAP!

"Ouch! Three! Thank you, my lovely choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Thank you, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"Tsk, tsk, baba! Where's the count? Try again."

SLAP!

Zarine slapped me quite hard as a result of my error. Once more she was reminding me of Rubina. And yet, once more I was waiting for her to drop the act.

"Four! Thank you, choto bua. I am sorry for my mistake, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"Better, baba. Much better. But I want you to start from the beginning again."

I groaned. Now Zarine had turned fully into Rubina.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Zarine slapped me a few times in quick succession, far too quickly for me to count. Her hands were a blur as they struck my cheeks rapidly. This is how Rubina would have slapped me. It was almost as if Zarine was taking lessons from her.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Why did I hear you groan?" Zarine thundered at me.

"I am so sorry, choto bua. Please ... please forgive me. It won't happen again."

SLAP!

"One! Thank you, my dear choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Two! Thank you, my cute choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Three! Thank you, my lovely choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"F...four! Thank you, choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"F...five! Thank you, my beautiful c...choto bua. Please s-s-s-slap me again."

SLAP!

"Six! T-t-thank you, my sexy choto bua. Please s-s-slap me again."

I started to mumble as the pain spread.

"Having fun, baba?"

SLAP!

"Seven! Er ... yes, ch-ch-choto bua. Thank you, my pichchee choto bua. P-p-please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Eight! Thank you, choto bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Nine! Thank you, my sweet choto bua. Please slap me again."

Only one more!

SLAP!

"Ten! Thank you, choto bua."

"You didn't ask me to slap you again, baba. I will repeat that."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Ten! Thank you, choto bua. Please slap me again."

"Haha. If you say so, baba."

SLAP!

"Ow... E-e-eleven! Thank you, my dear choto bua. P-p-please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Ouch! Twelve! T-t-thank you, choto bua. P-p-please slap me again."

"That's enough for now, baba."

"Thank you, my kind choto bua."

And then Zarine dropped the act.

She did what she had done before, and what Rubina would never have done. Zarine kissed me. I kissed her back.

We kissed for a long time. My arms wrapped around her back and hers around my neck. My tongue entered her mouth and wrestled with her tongue even as my lips sucked on her lips.

Zarine smelled lovely. She always did.

"You are a good kisser." Zarine smiled and commented as we came up for air. Her hands softly stroked my cock. "You are very hard, baba."

"Er ... of course, choto bua."

"Looks like this little nunu of yours has gotten you into a lot of trouble, baba." Zarine grinned.

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

Zarine gently kneaded my balls in the palm of her hand. I knew what she was going to do.

My younger maid slowly went down on her knees so that she was now kneeling down in front of me. Her beautiful cheeks touched my manhood and then she opened her lips. I placed my rock-hard manhood in her mouth. Zarine took it in completely.

I knew wasn't going to last long. Zarine started to lick and kiss my manhood and soon I was rubbing it back and forth against her throat. In less than three minutes, I was ejaculating inside Zarine, down her throat.

As always with a blowjob from Zarine, the sheer power of my orgasm ... built up for so long ... was mind-blowing. My legs went. Zarine caught my body and gently brought me to the ground. She pulled me in close to her as I knelt in front. Her hand stroked my hair as my head spun.

We kissed again. I was kissing her while smiling my own cum on her mouth.

"Next time, Baba." Zarine murmured shyly. "I will give you more than a blowjob."

This was our little secret.

* * *

That night, sharp at 10.30 pm, I walked through the house, past the main living room and the dining room, past the kitchen, towards the servants' quarters. My mother was fast asleep by that time. Making my way to Rashida's room, I knocked softly on her door. It was Friday, but as Rashida said ... my punishments were now every day. No longer were they limited to Mondays and Thursdays.

"Who is it?" Rashida's voice thundered through the closed door.

"It's me, Tarek." I answered.

"Come in, baba!"

"Thank you, bua."

I opened the door and entered and shut the door behind me. A faint and pleasant scent greeted my nose; Rashida had lit up some incense. It was a hot and humid night, and the air conditioner in her room struggled to keep the temperature down.

Rashida was sitting on the bed, her legs up, reading a magazine. She hardly bothered to look up as I entered. I walked to one corner of the room, and turned so that my back was to her and my face to the corner, and then I started to undress. First, I took off my shirt which I folded carefully and placed on the dresser nearby. Then I unbuckled my trousers, moved down the zipper, and slid out of my pants. I folded the trousers and kept it on top of the shirt. I was now stark naked, in my birthday suit, facing the wall, standing there meekly awaiting the punishment of my maid servant. It was a routine familiar to me, one that I was used to and submitted to for the last several years. And I think over three times in the last twenty four hours alone.

Rashida let me stand in "corner time" for a full ten minutes. It was her way of making sure I knew who the boss was (as if I needed any reminding!). Yes, I was the employer, the owner, and she was my maid servant - but she was the boss.

Standing there in silence, while not knowing when she would call me, and what I had done, and how she was going to punish me - my mind played all sort of tricks on me and my imagination ran riot. Finally, when she did call me, it was a relief.

"Baba!" Rashida ordered, "Go get that chair from the corner, and please place it in the centre of the room."

"Yes, bua."

My maid servant rose ponderously from the bed, the bed creaking as she got up. As she made her way to the chair, her big breasts swayed from side to side, and like always, it seemed they would just burst out from the blouse that contained them. The blouse - always one size smaller - clung sharply to her body and I could see the faint outline of her areole. Rashida wasn't wearing a bra. She hardly ever wore a bra nowadays, and sometimes when she worked, I would see the faint outline of sweat around her nipple through the thin material of her blouse.

Her sari, draped haphazardly around her big body, left her ample midriff completely bare, with her belly button exposed. When she turned around, I could see the sari creep into the crack of her giant buttocks. Rashida, my lovely maid servant, was big.

Rashida sat down on the chair, and then turned to me.

"Baba, what are you waiting for? Please come here and assume the position! Over my knees!"

"Yes, bua."

I went over to submit myself. Gently I placed myself across her lap, over her knees. My flaccid dick smacked against her thighs - a thin layer of her sari separating my member from her flesh, and I dared not move - rubbing myself against her thighs was sure to give me an arousal. She placed a hand on my naked bum.

"Baba." Rashida laughed softly. "How many times do you think I have spanked you?"

"I ... I don't know, bua."

"Think about it, baba. How many smacks do you think your ass has gotten from my hand over the years?"

"I ... I ... a lot, bua."

"Hundreds!" Rashida exclaimed. "Maybe thousands! You are here, every week, twice at least, and if not more!"

"Yes, bua."

"And yet," Rashida suddenly squeezed my butt cheeks, leading me to gasp, "You still don't grasp the essential meaning of following orders, baba!"

"I ... I ... I am sorry, bua."

"I sent Zarine in the afternoon to see if you were packed. Zarine told me how late you started packing!" Rashida gently kneaded my bum as she rebuked me. "Yet, I had told you since the morning to get started, but you didn't."

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua. I was feeling lazy."

"This will hurt, baba. We are on a journey tomorrow, so I didn't want to beat you, but now I will."

SPANK!

The blow was sharp, quick, and Rashida landed a resounding smack on my right butt cheek.

"One! Thank you, bua. I am so sorry, bua, I will not delay again. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Two! Thank you, bua. I am really sorry, bua. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Ow! Three! Thank you, bua. I am quite sorry, bua. It won't happen again. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Ouch! Four! Um ... Thank you, bua. I am really, really sorry, bua. Please spank me again."

"You had a tough couple of days, didn't you, baba?" Rashida rubbed the area where she was spanking me. "Every day ... and every night ... getting spanked. Even today. First me. Then Zarine, and now me again."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Wrong answer, baba!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You still haven't learnt ..."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"... what to say when I ..."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"... ask you a question, baba!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Rashida hit me rapidly, alternating fast between each butt cheek, too fast for me to maintain the count.

"The right answer ..."

SPANK!

"... baba, would have been to say ..."

SPANK!

"... that you deserved it."

SPANK!

"Er ... yes, bua." I could finally get a word in as Rashida took a breather. "I am sorry, bua. I deserved the rough day. Zarine, I mean choto bua, came and saw that I had delayed in packing, and therefore punished me. And now I deserve whatever punishment you give me, my dear bua."

"How many spanks was that, baba?" Rashida asked me, as she squeezed my butts painfully.

"Er.. I lost count, bua. Sorry about that ..."

"Here you are, like a beshorom, naked, lying across your maid's lap getting a beating from her, and you don't even know how many times your maid has thrashed your pasa?!"

"I ... I am sorry, bua."

Rashida sighed.

"You duffer! Start again from the beginning, Tarek."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"One! Thank you, bua. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Two! Thank you, bua. Please spank me again."

Rashida continued to spank me, chiding me in between spanks. I felt like a naughty little child being spanked by a strict matron. Finally, she stopped, and I remained still across her lap, my bum now stinging with pain, and no doubt quite red. Rashida used a hand to gently part my two legs, so that her palm was now lying against my ball sack. Tenderly she began to rub my testicles.

"Tomorrow, baba, we journey to my ancestral village."

"Yes, bua."

"You will spend a month with my, my sister and my mother, living in my village amongst my people. In my village, it is almost ALL women. The men are gone to the cities ... to earn a living."

Rashida was kneading my balls now.

"Yes, bua."

"I will need you to be on far better behavior there than you are here, baba. Especially when you meet any woman there."

"Yes, bua."

"You will obey me and listen to my every desire before I even utter the words, baba."

"Yes, bua."

Her rubbing and stroking of my manhood had now made my dick quite hard.

"And you will serve my sister, and my mother, just like you serve me and Zarine. In EVERY way."

"Yes, bua."

"I intend to spank and punish you there, baba, quite severely. In front of my sister and mother."

"Yes, bua."

"My sister will take part in the punishments, even though she is younger than you, baba. Be prepared to be slapped in public. And perhaps ... to be naked ... in public."

"Yes, bua. I am your slave, to be used as you wish."

"Good, now stand up." Rashida patted my bum.

"Yes, bua."

I stood sharply at attention, right next to my seated maid servant Rashida, even as my ass smarted from the spanking. Almost absent mindedly, Rashida continued to stroke my balls and manhood, making me quite turgid.

"Baba, for the next month or so, you will be completely mine." Rashida told me, rubbing her thumb across the tip of my penis. "In my village, no one knows you, but everyone knows me. You will be at my mercy."

"Yes, bua." I replied. I knew I should be scared, but the thought of being at the mercy of Rashida and her family was making me even harder. Rather than being afraid, somehow submitting totally to Rashida was making me feel emboldened. She would take care of me.

"Here in the city, baba," Rashida continued, while stroking my cock. "You know you can always escape, and you are the employer and I am the maid in your employment. But in my village, I will be in control and you will be giving yourself up completely to my whims."

"Yes, bua. I am your slave, bua. I am yours to do whatever you wish to do."

Rashida leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my now turgid manhood. My penis twitched at the touch of her thick lips.

"Baba, you know that I won't hurt you more than you can handle, and I do take good care of you ..."

"Yes, bua. I love you for that, bua."

"But," Rashida rolled around my balls in the palm of her hand. "You will become my sex hostage. You will become our sex slave. I will dominate you sexually, I will dominate you physically and I will dominate you mentally. I will have your balls in my hand ALL THE time. I know you fantasize about fucking me. But in MY village, it is I who will fuck with YOU! If you are OK with that, tell me how much of a goddess your maid servant is, baba."

"Oh my bua!" I gushed out. "My beautiful, lovely, delicious bua! You know you are a true goddess for me! You are all that I can think of! I am so lucky to have you in my life, oh bua. I will do anything for you, you know that, ANYTHING! I love you so much, bua!"

Rashida had a big smile on her face.

"Well done, baba. That's what every mistress loves to hear." Rashida then decided to tease me. "But what will your friends say, baba, if they could hear what you are saying now! What will your family say, baba! You are professing your love and your slavery to your maid servant!"

"Bua," I announced. "I don't care if anyone knows. I love you with all my heart, bua."

1...345678