All Comments on 'Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 01'

by Sinisterotica20001

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah!!!

Great story!! My cock's hard as a rock and oozing precum!! I hope the sisters bring in some neighbor girls to examine his hole, massage his prostrate, fist his ass and suck him silly with strapons while jerking off his cock. Yah! Yah! Der bottom!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written, teasing and hugely erotic. Suggestions: wider and more public exposure to mother, aunts, cousins and sisters' friends; strapon; more foot worship; underarm, pussy and ass worship; wearing panties when he is dressed; waxing of his hairy cock balls and ass; increased cock and ball punishment; regular public spanking; a humiliating tattoo; small penis humiliation; and final acceptance of his submissiveness and enjoyment of being humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Had to have been the most boring non erotic story I have ever read. I feel bad that I kept reading till the end. You should definitely stop here.

Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments (positive and negative -- you can't please everyone) as well as suggestions for what should happen to Ben. Chapter 2 is in the works.

KingflintKingflintover 5 years ago
Story

Dont know about his mother knowing, but his classmate s hell yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great, but missing something

I loved it, but it needs to slowly move on from the teasing stage into something more serious. Can't wait for Chapter 2 nontheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yawn....ZZZZZZZ....Ooops musta fallen asleep after 3rd paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it so far.

Dont listen to the haters. I love where this is headed. More foot stuff with the neighborhood girls would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Streamlined & very good

I'm not entirely sure why, but I found the story very compelling.

I think its because too many story meander around & put in too much detail that it gets bogged down.

This felt a bit more streamlined, simple & direct. Enough so that I would fill in the blanks myself & wonder if I was right.:

Are his sisters actually stupid? Or was that just his perception? Is he really a good guy? Or is he a jerk? Where/how did the sisters get the idea/learn their dominatrix/ mind control techniques? How long will they keep him a slave? (if forever, will they choose his job & wife for him?) How will the mother react to having a (sex)slave/son? Will he ever break free on his own? What are the sisters ultimate goals for him? What are the women's ultimate (sexual) goals for him? Are they going to use him personally? Pimp him out? or something else?

See? So many questions from a simple story chapter. Keep up the good work. Though I do hope it gets a bit more X rated soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worthless

Dude should just bite the bullet and call their bluff. Reclaim his manhood. At 18, no secret could be life-destroying. Even if his mom does send him to military school--which is doubtful--it would be better than being a slave to these cunt sisters with their belittling whims. And expanding it to Mom and friends. That's called HELL NO! Not happening. Agreeing to do what he did already, he gave up too much.

Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001over 5 years agoAuthor
Streamlined and very good

Thanks for all the comments, but I think the anonymous poster who said "Streamlined and very good" likes erotica the way I do.

For me, too many stories deliver too much detail that deprives the reader of his or her own imagination and/or kills the sexual thrill with too much baggage. My goal isn't to write (or read) Dostoyevsky on here or convince you that the story is realistic and flawless. I want to get to the exciting sex and reasonably quickly. In this case, I'm enjoying the tension and build up between what the brother thinks he wants and what he actually wants as well as the thrill of the females. I don't intend to answer every question. And I like my erotica to be a bit outlandish -- a chance to experience something you probably can't in real life.

Chapter 3 (which I've requested be published) is the most sexually exciting so far, in my view. I dumped a lot of cum writing and editing it, cause it's just so wrong yet so right. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great series!

Your avid fan club wants more chapters (5, 6, 7 ...)

Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001over 5 years agoAuthor
To great series!

Thanks! I appreciate that! I'll keep adding chapters as long as it keeps turning me on.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 5 years ago
Pay no attention to the negative comments. Unless, they offer suggestions for better editing.

Many men want just such a mistress/slave relationship. Too many women don't know how to use these desires to their advantage! Being kept naked at home is such a turn on. Performing menial tasks like housework keeps the home clean and displays obedience. Cooking, serving meals and cleaning up deepen the obedience, Even exercising under mistresses watch is for her pleasure. But a slaves submission and a mistresses control is never complete without someone to observe. A sister, a cousin, a friend, an aunt, mistresses mother even the slaves mother can be co-conspirators! For older mistresses their daughters and nieces especially when the slave is in his late forties! Ladies be very careful who is chosen to help! Your slave will be horrified and delighted at the same time!

As for the pace of this story I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Morons

He makes one call to his Father and he's free and living with Dad. Mom or the bitches complain and they're facing jail time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why are you reading this?

One of the big mysteries to me is why nearly every femdom story here has some idiot who says "I would never let a bitch do this to me, blah blah"

OK, dude, we get it's not your fantasy. Then don't read it. And obviously you did read it in order to comment on the content of the story. What is the point of reading stuff that isn't your fantasy just so you can tell the world how it isn't your fantasy?

Or is it? Some search brought you to this story in the first place. What key words did you type in?

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLalmost 5 years ago
Trolls...

Ever notice the asshole trolls leave anonymous posts. They don't have the balls to leave their name. Keep up the good work.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The Sisters.

Truthfully this story had great potential but sadly it fell short,namely the Sisters had the opportunity to get their Younger Brother to give them unlimited pleasure by eating their pussies to mindblowing orgasms,but they choose not to,they just make Brother do menial jobs like clean their rooms or cook.

It was implied that his Sisters were basically airhead idiots,who are just lazy stuck-up bitches that will end up being worthless bimbo's who no man will ever want as Wives since they can't do shit on their own.

If the Sisters had used their common sense they would appreciate their Brother for his work,but it doesn't look that way,they just choose to squander such a great chance to have their fantasies come true by fucking their brother.Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This unrealistic like brother wouldn't have secrets to tell about his sisters to keep them in line if not he could just beat the shit out of them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While blackmail stories are hot they also remind me that you need to rip the band off.

HotAss4UHotAss4U7 days ago

Love it. Really hot. Hope it continues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSinisterotica20001@Sinisterotica20001
Kinky and creative guy with many different fetishes. I like my erotica kinky and a bit twisted. My goal is not to be Steinbeck; it's to have fun and cum often. If I've helped you cum, all the better. Always open to interesting discussions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES