Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about fifteen minutes of holding my butt cheeks open while they alternated between discussing me and regular girl stuff like shopping and makeup, I was told to lick my precum off the floor, stand up and begin cleaning, which I did, with my hard on bouncing in front of me the entire time. I honestly think I was in shock as I struggled to make sense of so many crazy things happening at once. I didn't know who I was anymore, how I was going to live this way, or how I could want so badly to stop the humiliation while my dick throbbed and leaked in a way it never had.

Over the next three long weeks, my sisters were constantly on my case, ensuring that I was obeying their old rules while coming up with new ones that further limited my power. They routinely read all my texts and emails, selected my clothing, and approved or denied my requests to hang out with my buddies. I found myself getting used to stripping naked and kissing their feet several times a day, and I learned from a really painful spanking from Allison (while Katy held me tightly in place by my balls) not to do a half-assed job with any of my household chores.

And then they pulled the rug out from under me again.

As I knelt naked with my hands behind my head in Katy's bedroom awaiting their orders as usual, Allison gripped my balls in her hand and squeezed them painfully together, signaling to me the seriousness of what she was about to say. It was her very effective way of getting me to focus.

"Thank you for punishing my balls, mistress. Please harder, mistress." I barked mechanically (through clenched teeth) just as they trained me to say whenever they played roughly with my sperm bags. My erect penis slapped against her wrist as she kneaded my aching nuts together, causing every muscle in my neck, back, abs, arms and legs to tense.

"Katy and I think you're being unfair to mom by living a double life and pretending to be her son rather than her slave. Tell us how much you agree."

For a few seconds, I couldn't speak, because I hated where this was going. "I agree completely, mistress," I lied, hoping she'd ease up on my sore testicles.

"To help her lose all respect for you and treat you like a slave, you need to make her realize what a perverted little slave boy you are and how badly you want to be controlled and humiliated."

"ME?! I don't even want to do this. Why does she keep saying I want to be humiliated? No, no, no!" I thought, feeling like my old alpha male self was emerging just to be degraded all over again.

"You can get dressed now, go to your room, do your homework then go to bed," Katy said while holding my chin in her hand, forcing me to look up at her from my kneeling position. "By the time the day is over tomorrow, you will be able to be a slave twenty four seven without hiding it from mom. And then, if you're a really good boy, maybe we'll reward you by bringing in some of your classmates who live in the neighborhood to humiliate you, too. Now kiss our feet and thank us."

My heart thumped one loud beat after another as I tried to process how embarrassing it would be to include my mother in this, and I couldn't even imagine girls in the neighborhood using me this way. "Twenty four seven, controlled and humiliated" scrolled over and over through my mind like a newsfeed. I leaned forward and thanked my idiot sisters while licking their feet like iced cream cones. My gut told me to find a way to escape and quickly, but my dick throbbed and pumped out a few strings of semen on the floor beneath me.

"Eat that before you go," Allison said nonchalantly, pointing to the yogurt-like mess dripping from my dick hole.

"Yes, mistress," I said, not even realizing how accustomed I'd grown to eating my cum off the floor while my sisters watched.

To be continued... (Your comments and suggestions are welcome!)

12