Slave to My Son's Bully

Story Info
A MILF is blackmailed into slavery to bullies.
24.5k words
4.52
171.5k
280
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,601 Followers

Sorry for the long delay in writing. I had started a couple of new stories and sequels to some ongoing ones. Unfortunately, I somehow lost the flash drives that they were kept on. Then I got busy with other projects that took time away from my writing. I did work up a couple of new stories though. Don't worry, I am currently working on another installment of Damage Control along with the next part of Giving Myself to my Friends. Unfortunately, my mind kind of wanders occasionally, so I tend to write on the story that my mind dictates at the time.

For the person who commented to me that they really liked my Linda series, then was disappointed that I went back to 'This Crap', The first part of another lesbian romance will be submitted shortly. Sorry, I go where the dark forces of my mind dictate. I feel it would be cheating the readers if I tried to force writing a particular story if I wasn't fully into it.

OK, Legal bullshit: Fiction, not real, everyone over 18, don't bother with comments on spelling or grammar, I read stories here too, so I know that I am far from the worst in those areas.

Now, without further ado...

*****

Slave to my Son's Bully:

So, here I am. I'm in the 'Club House', on my knees, deepthroating Jerome. Jerome used to be my son Jack's bully. Behind me, I can hear my best friend Jessica taking Derrick's big thick cock up her ass. Jerome is talking to the rest of his crew and their girlfriends as this is happening. They are fully dressed, while Jessica and I are only wearing our butt plugs (Jessica was holding her plug in her mouth since her ass was otherwise occupied), garter belts, stockings, 6-inch stilettos, clit rings, nipple rings, and a gold chain between the nipple rings. Oh yes, mustn't forget the collars and leashes.

Jerome and his crew just graduated from high school, as well as did my son and Jessica's daughter, April. That means that our slavery will be over soon. I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. I used to count the days until it was over, but, now, I am kind of sorry that it is ending. I've kind of began really enjoying it.

I hear the door open. "Hey, Jerome. We're here, so what's this surprise you told me about." Said a voice that I knew all too well. My eyes went wide, and I would have gasped in shock if I didn't have 10-inches of cock stuffing my mouth. I did hear Jessica grunt in surprise though.

Approximately 9-months earlier:

"Jake. What happened to your eye?" I asked as my son walked into the house after football practice.

"Jerome, as usual." He said. "He blamed my for running into Tanya, even though she was not supposed to be on the field. We were running a play, and I was watching the receiver when, BAM, I plowed into her. Fuck! She was right in the middle of the field. She had no business being there, but Jerome still blamed me, and he punched me in the parking lot after practice was over."

"Well, that's it." I stated, barely able to control my anger. "I'm tired of his bullying you all the time for no reason. This has gone on long enough. I'm going to take care of this once and for all."

Jake tried to talk me out of it, but I wasn't listening to him. I was pissed. Jerome had been bullying my son all through high school. Jake never did anything to deserve it, but he still got it. Him and his friends were the targets of Jerome and his whole crew. That was mainly the starters for the football team and their girlfriends. Of course, the popular kids would pick on the less popular ones.

Perhaps a little background here. Jake was my only child. His father was killed in an industrial accident several years ago. There was negligence by the company, and the payout ensured that money would not be a problem for us for the rest of our lives. That would be a while, as Jake was 14, and I was only 32 when it happened. I had Jake when I was 18 and just graduated from high school. His father was my high school sweetheart, and we got married the week after we graduated. He had an academic scholarship, went to the local college, and graduated with a degree in engineering. He got a job with a local company, and we did OK until the accident. Now, it was just Jake and me.

Jake is a good kid. He has a heart of gold, and is very smart, just like his father. Also, just like his father, he is not really athletically gifted, but he tries hard and loves football. He does have a few friends, but they are on the nerdy side. All are smart and do very well in school. Unfortunately, they are not part of the popular caste. Jake stands at about 5-feet, 11-inches. He weighs about 190-pounds, but he is muscular from working out and playing football. He plays Safety, but is second string at best.

A little about Jerome. Jerome is the star of the team. He is an All State Running Back, and has several scholarship offers to big time colleges. He pretty much runs the school. The administration and teachers let him get away with just about anything, because he makes the school look good. I should mention that he is the first All-State player that the school has ever had. He is African-American, stands 6-feet, 3-inches tall, and weighs 250-pounds of solid muscle. His girlfriend, Tanya is the head cheerleader - of course.

The next morning, I got dressed in one of my better power skirt suits. It was a dark grey, knee-length skirt with a matching jacket. I paired this with a white blouse, black seamed stockings and 4-inch heels. I was wearing a lacy red bra and matching thong, because I feel more confidence when wearing sexy undies beneath my clothes.

A little more about myself. My name is Amy Brown. As I said earlier, I gave birth to my son when I was 18-years old, so I am now 36. I am 5-feet, 6-inches tall, have thick, wavy copper colored hair that I wear down to the center of my back. My breasts are 38DD, I have a 26-inch waist that flairs out to 38-inch hips. My legs are long and toned. I spend 4-days a week with my gym torturer to keep myself in shape. While my face is not supermodel beautiful, I have been told by multiple people that I am very attractive. Even though the only ones to see it are the other ladies in the gym locker room while I shower, I keep myself well-groomed with a thin landing strip of hair matching the hair on my head. Yes, I am a natural redhead with light green eyes.

While we were married, Jack and I had a phenomenal sex life. We both had very high libidos and were very industrious in the bedroom (living room, kitchen, bathroom, back seat of the car...). We experimented with a variety of toys and even a bit of bondage and submission. I was always the submissive in those games, and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. Suffice it to say that I loved being his slut, but I was ONLY his. I was the perfectly respectable classy wife to the world, but a total nymphomaniac in the bedroom for my husband.

When Jack was killed, my sex drive went into hibernation. I just couldn't bear the thought of being with anyone else. After about a year, I decided that my sole focus would be raising our son to be the man that his father was. I wouldn't bring another man into the house. Yes, I had been asked out multiple times over the years (and have even been hit on by a few women when a rumor went around that I might be gay because I always refused the offers from all the guys), but, truthfully, I just wanted to focus on raising my son. I didn't want to complicate things by having another relationship. To combat the occasional stress that would build up, I had purchased a few toys on-line that would take care of any needs I had. BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) was all I needed.

I got to the school just after their first period had begun, and demanded to speak to the principal and football coach. About half an hour later, I was escorted into the office. With both men there, I listed several of the events the events where Jerome has bullied my son for no reason. I demanded that action be taken, and that this bullying be stopped or I would file a suit against the school and them personally. They assured me that they would take care of the issue and apologized profusely to me for what had happened. Momentarily satisfied, I left and returned home to BOB and a bit of stress relief.

Jerome:

I got called into Coach's office during second period. He was pissed. Shit flows downhill and gains momentum as it rolls. Ms. Brown had gone off on Principal Dwyer and my coach. After she left, Principal Dwyer yelled at Coach and told him to fix this, because it would look very bad for the school if she went public. Of course, Coach screamed at me about it and told me that I had better fix this or I would lose my scholarships - at least the ones to the better universities.

I should probably mention a couple of things here. First off, I'm not just some dumb jock. Yes, I am really good at sports, and I am the star of the football team I am also rather intelligent. I understand that very few college athletes actually go pro; furthermore, very few of those actually get the huge contracts that make multimillions of dollars. Also, the average career in the NFL is only about 3.3-years. With all of that, I was determined to get a good education that I could fall back on. My GPA right now is a 3.75 overall. As I said, I'm intelligent and I also work hard to keep my grades up. Now, I needed to focus some attention on what to do about this little problem.

The first part was really a no-brainer. At lunch, I told my crew that Jake was now off limits. They were to leave him alone. I really didn't care much about his friends, but Jake was a no-go. To be truthful, I really don't remember why Jake became a target of mine. Sure, he wasn't a gifted athlete and was absolutely no threat to me, in fact, he didn't even play the same position. He was a second-string safety, and I was the starting running back. I actually kind of respected him a little. Even though he didn't have the talent, he was probably the hardest worker on the team. He was the first out on the field for practice and the last to leave. While running plays, no matter how hard I hit him when I plowed through him, he still came at me full on during the very next play. He studied game film more than anyone else on the team. That guy just loved the sport and gave 110-percent.

"Saw his mom walking out of the school this morning. Damn, she is hot." Derrick mentioned.

"Yeah, but she is kind of a bitch. Probably is frustrated from not getting any since her husband was killed." Tammy added.

"He worked with my uncle, and I overheard him telling my uncle about how wild she was in the bedroom once. He didn't really go into details, but said that she kind of became a nympho when she got revved up." Jason added.

A bit of a plan began to get formed in my head, but I needed more information. Time for some intelligence work.

"Tammy, you really never participated in most of the harassment of Jake and his friends. In fact, several times it has been you that tried to get us to back off a bit. I have a project for you." I saw her eyes get a little worried. "I need you to become friends with Jakes girlfriend, April. See if you can get her to give you any information on Ms. Brown."

"Well, the hard part will be getting April to trust me, but I do know that April's mom is Ms. Brown's best friend. Her mom is divorced, and she and Jake's mom hang out quite a bit since they are both single."

"Great!" I responded. "Jason, talk to your uncle and see if you can get any more information. See if you can get a couple more details." Looking back at Tammy, "Tammy, you should probably back off from us temporarily. Tell April that you had a bit of a falling out with us. That should help you get in a bit with April. Stand up for her when she gets harassed. Don't worry. You will be coming back once things get settled."

The plan was formed up over the next week. We left Jake alone, and Tammy started hanging out with April. Jason got a little more very interesting information from his uncle over the weekend. The Jackpot happened Sunday evening while Tammy was over at April's house studying. It seemed that April needed a little help with her Chemistry class, and Tammy volunteered since she was getting a solid 'A' in it.

"So, April and I were at the kitchen table studying when Ms. Brown comes over. They were in the living room chatting while drinking a bottle of wine. I overheard Ms. Brown telling April's mom about how she is getting so frustrated only having Bob to get off on. She then started talking about how she used to be such a slut for her husband when they had sex." Tammy said to me. We were out by the bleachers with no one around during a break. We didn't want April to see us talking and blow the ruse of Tammy being on the outs with our group.

"Who's Bob? I didn't think that she was seeing anyone." I said. A boyfriend would seriously put a crimp on my plans.

Tammy laughed. "Bob isn't a guy. You're a guy, I should have figured that you would be clueless about that. Bob is an acronym. Girls know about these things. Bob is B O B, as in Battery Operated Boyfriend. Bob is her vibrator."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

OK. Now I was ready. I just needed to put it into motion.

Later that afternoon:

"Hey Jake!" I said as I walked over to him and helped him up after the play we had just run. "You did good there, but next time you see the tight end line up like that in Trips Formation, move about two steps to the left before the snap, and you'll have better position on him. Take away his outside move and push him closer to the linebacker in coverage."

Of course, he looked at me suspiciously. I had never offered him advice before, and he obviously thought that I was setting him up for something. He nodded his head in agreement and trotted back to his assigned place on the field. He must have seen the benefit of my suggestion, so he took two steps to the left just before the next snap. Sure enough, he was in a better position. When the Derrick threw the ball to the outside, Jake managed to step in front of it and bat it away.

"Told ya." I said as I walked back by him.

I gave him a few more pointers throughout practice. He was still suspicious, but he started to see that my suggestions were actually working.

"So, what's the punch line?" I heard from behind me as I was getting dressed at my locker.

Turning around, Jake was there with a grim look on his face.

"No idea what you're talking about. I don't know anything about any punch line." I replied.

"You never give me any pointers. Any time you do anything to me out on the field, I end up getting creamed. Now, suddenly, you start helping me. What are you setting me up for?"

He's a clever bastard. Although, that isn't really a surprise. He's actually carrying a 3.95 GPA and taking several college prep classes. I'm not setting him up for anything. It's his mom that I'm setting up. Besides, I actually do have some benevolent motives for this.

"Look. I'm sorry for the other day. Tanya had no business being there, and you were not at fault. I just lost my cool. After Coach talked to me the other day, I sat down and thought about a few things. I want to apologize for the past. Here's the deal. First off, you are one of the hardest workers on the team. Sure, there is a lack of natural talent, but you just keep plugging away. No matter what happens, you get right back up and play just as hard on the next down. I admire that. That's part of it. Another part is admittedly selfish. The better the team is, the more college scouts start looking at us. That means that I can get better scholarships from more schools. Helping you get better makes the team better. With Jerry's nagging hamstring injury, you will probably get more playing time. That means that you need to be the best you can be. Again, helping you helps the team, which helps me."

"OK. I guess that makes some sense." He mumbled as he turned and walked away.

I could tell that he really didn't believe me, but that was OK. This was just the start. I would put the full plan into action tomorrow. Speaking of which, I finished getting dressed and went to Coaches office.

"Hey Coach. I need a couple of favors from you." I said as I walked in. Being the first All-State player in school history and getting the better college scouts on campus gets me a lot of perks from the coaching staff. "I need to take tomorrow off from practice. I have a couple of things that I need to get done."

"OK." He replied. I think you can miss one practice, as long as you are at film study during lunch."

"Of course." I replied. "Also, how about giving Jake some reps with the starting defense?"

He looked at me suspiciously.

"Seriously." I countered. "I've been watching him, and I think it would do the team some good. Besides, with Jerry's hinky hamstring, we will probably be needing Jake to play more. This gives him some better reps and gets him more familiar with the team. It would also help calm his mother down if she sees that he is moving up the ladder, so to speak."

He still wasn't convinced, but, as I said, I get a lot of leeway from him. He grudgingly agreed, and I left to meet my crew at my clubhouse.

Amy, the next afternoon:

Jake had come home yesterday after practice and told be some bazaar story about Jerome actually helping him at practice. He also included what Jerome told him in the locker room. Needless to say, I was very suspicious. True, he had been left alone for the last week, but this seemed very odd. Oh well. Perhaps my meeting with the principal and his coach did better than I thought. Finally, I just shrugged my shoulders and let it go.

The doorbell rang at about 1-oclock in the afternoon. I was shocked to see Jerome standing there when I looked through the peep hole. He actually looked very nicely dressed and even had a bouquet of flowers. This is very strange. Probably should see what he wants.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Brown. I hope that I'm not interrupting anything. I wanted to come over and personally apologize to you about how I have treated your son." He said when I opened the door.

"Well, uuum, thank you." I stammered. Christ, I thing I was just transported onto the set of the Twilight Zone.

"May I please come in and talk? I would really like to fully apologize and see if there is a way that I can make things up to you and Jake." Opening that door and stepping aside to let him in was the worst mistake of my life.

I escorted him into the Livingroom and got him a glass of water as he sat on the couch. He began my downfall as I took a seat in the chair opposite him.

"Again, Ms. Brown, I sincerely apologize for the way that I treated your son over the last couple of years. He's a good kid, and I really don't remember why I started to harass him. Probably just juvenile pranks because he wasn't as popular as I was. Perhaps it was just to build up my position with my peers by showing that I was the alfa male in the school. Regardless, I have grown up more now and do want to make amends."

"Well, thank you, Jerome. That's very mature of you. Really, all he wants is to be left alone and not be picked on." I offered.

"Yeah, well I have talked to my friends about that, and they have been leaving him alone for the last week. I've even started to help him a little bit on the field."

"Yes, he mentioned that yesterday when he got home. I have to admit, it surprised me."

"Yeah, and it kind of surprised my friends a bit too. That's where a bit of a problem arises." He continued.

"Uuuuuhhhhmmm, what kind of problem? How would that be a problem?" I stammered.

"Well, you see, I have built my position as the alfa male at the school by being a great athlete and a dominant figure over everyone else. The athlete part isn't going to go away, but showing mercy and getting soft on other students that are on the lower rungs of the ladder will deteriorate my authority with my crew. That's something that I don't want to happen. In fact, that has started to erode over the last week, and my crew are beginning to get restless." He explained.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,601 Followers