Slave to My Son's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, surely you can handle that. I mean, what's the big deal with just leaving a good kid alone? It's not like he's ever done anything to deserve this." I was beginning to worry about this conversation.

"You're right. I could handle this, but I really don't have a reason to. I mean, it would really be easier for me to just let my crew do what they want, and I wouldn't lose any authority over them. Making them back off, or even being nice to Jake would cause me issues. What would I get out of that?"

"What are you saying?" I was starting to get very concerned at the direction this was taking.

"I'm saying that protecting, and even helping your son will cost me. I want some compensation for that." He demanded.

"Compensation? You want money for doing what's right?" I shrilled.

"Oh, no. I couldn't take any money. You see, I have several college scouts looking at me right now. The big programs look really hard at everything, even finances. Any money that would be worth my efforts would be found, and that would cause a lot of issues. I couldn't take that chance." He explained.

"So, what kind of compensation are you asking for then?" I was really getting nervous. He was shaking me down to protect my son. I needed to see what I was up against.

"I figured that you could be my compensation." He smiled.

"EXCUSE ME? WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed. "Look, you little bastard, I'll go to the Superintendent. I'll make complaints to the police. I'll go to the media about this. Your worried about your scholarships? What do you think being arrested for assault or having the story all over the news will do to those precious scouts?"

He just got an evil smile on his face. "They will do absolutely nothing. You see, if you were to do that, I could just turn it completely around so that it showed your son as the aggressor. It would be kind of like a Napoleon complex thing. I can show videos from practice showing how aggressive he is when trying to tackle me, and have all of my friends swearing that he started the fight, and I was just defending myself. Let's be honest about this. I am the local hero for the school. The administration, teachers, and coaches let me get away with just about anything, because of the attention I bring to the school from the big-time universities. Hell, even the police know who I am and let me off of speeding tickets. You got none of that. It's your word against the entire school. Who do you think they will believe? You will just end up looking like the over-protective mother that refuses to see what a complete asshole she has raised."

Fuck! I was trapped. I had two choices: let my son get bullied for the rest of the year, or 'pay' him. I wasn't sure exactly what he was asking for, but I could guess that it had something to do with sex.

"Oh, and I should mention that his harassment will be worse going forward. Some of my guys really don't like him much. It wouldn't take a whole lot to hurt him on the practice field. An 'accidental' low hit could put him on the sidelines for the rest of the year." Jerome added.

I just sat there looking at the floor, weighing my options.

"Twenty-five thousand dollars." I whispered.

"Nope. I told you that I can't take money."

"Fifty thousand, and I will set it up in an off-shore account where it couldn't be found."

"Tempting, but no-can-do. I can't take the chance that it might be found. Besides, I really don't need the money with the scholarships I'll be getting."

Fuck! I sighed. I was out of options if I wanted to protect my son. I raised my head and looked into his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked. Might as well see what I would be in for.

He grinned as he basked in his victory. I knew that this didn't bode well for me.

"Here are the terms: First off, you will be my sex slave for the rest of the school year. I will turn you free the day after graduation. You will let me use you in any hole I want, any time I want, including your ass. This will be our little secret. I will not do anything when Jake is around. I don't need to get him pissed off at me and causing trouble. Also, colleges would look down on a prospective player with a sex slave. It wouldn't look good, so it's in my interest to keep this a secret. It is also in your best interest to keep it a secret. What do you think the news media would do to you if they found out that you offered me your body to help your son? Speaking of which, I will be actually befriending Jake. I will be helping him move up the social ladder at school. I'll also be getting him more playing time and helping him become a better player. Your job is to be available to me and do what I tell you. You may actually enjoy a lot of it. I guarantee that you'll be getting a lot more sex than you have in the past four years."

That wouldn't be hard to do, since I hadn't had sex with anyone since Jack was killed. I really didn't have much choice.

"You promise that no one else will know and that you will let me go when you graduate?"

"I promise that I will never tell anyone else, and, yes, you will be free after I graduate. Hell, I'll be going away for college anyway. At that time, the issue with your son would be gone, and I couldn't really take you with me to the dorms anyway." He explained.

"Fine." I submitted. "What do you want me to do?"

"First off, I want to see what I now own. Put on some music and strip for me. Let's see how good you can dance."

I got up and turned on the stereo. I had a classic rock CD in. Bon Jovi's 'You give Love a Bad Name' happened to be queued up. That seemed appropriate. I had taken a lot of dance classes when I was younger. Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, and even ballroom Dance. I had kept in shape, and still did aerobics, so I could still pull off a lot of the old dance steps. I closed my eyes and let the music flow through me as I began moving.

"Open your eyes and look at me. After all, the best strippers look directly at you and make you believe that they are doing it just for you. Keep eye contact." Jerome ordered.

I opened my eyes and locked them on him. This was so degrading. Being a mature woman and being forced to strip naked for a teenager. I had been out running errands all morning, so I was wearing a nice white dress that buttoned in the front and ended at my knees. Underneath that, I was wearing a lacy blue bra with matching panties, black garter belt, beige stocking, and 3-inch white heels. He wanted a show, I figured that I better give him a show.

I bent at the waste and began whipping my hair around. He had moved the coffee table to the side as I was working with the stereo, I shook my hips a few times, then strutted up to him. Bending down, I rubbed my cheek against his, then abruptly stood up, turned around and strutted away. I had quickly unbuttoned my dress as my back was turned. Turning back, I shrugged my shoulders and let the dress fall off my arms and hang loosely on my hips. Turning my back on him, I shook my hips to let the dress fall free and pool at my feet.

"Nice." He complemented. "Keep the stockings, garter, and heels on, but lose the rest."

While still moving to the beat, I took some time teasing him with my bra as I unhooked it and played peek-a-boo with my tits before finally whipping it off and twirling it over my head. After throwing it aside, I began dancing forward and back while pulling the sides of my panties up and down. I turned around and pulled them up into the crack of my ass. Going for the big finish, I strutted back over to him, and stepped up onto the couch straddling him. I squatted down, took his hands, and put them on my panties at the sides of my hips. When his fingers curled around them, I stood up as he held them in place, removing them. Finally, I stepped off the couch and danced around a bit more until the song ended.

"Yes. Very nice. I'm really going to enjoy this." He said. "OK. So, we have a little over two-hours until Jake gets home. Let's start with a blow-job. Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here. You're doing all the work, so take my pants off and get busy. I expect you to swallow, and don't spill a drop. This is a gift to you, so don't waste it."

I had been so into concentrating on my dance that I didn't realize it until I lowered myself to my knees. My nipples were hard, even though it was kind of warm in the house, and my pussy was wet. Apparently, I get aroused by humiliation. That probably was not a very good thing for me with the situation I found myself in.

I crawled my way over to him and undid his pants. He lifted up a bit so I could pull them down.

"HOLY FUCK!" I shouted as his thick 9-inch long cock sprang free.

"Well, get busy. We are on a time limit, and there are still a few things that we are going to do before I leave, and I'm not leaving before I am through. You better get started unless you want your son to walk in on us."

That got my attention. I couldn't even fathom what walking in on me fucking his bully would do to Jake. I finished pulling Jerome's pants and underwear off, then took his huge tool in my hands. Shit. I was getting wetter as I envisioned that monster inside my pussy. After stroking it for a minute, I leaned forward and licked the head. I felt a spasm when mu tongue swiped it. I continued to lick all over the shaft, slowly stroking it as I went. My husband was OK in size, a little bigger than average at 7-inches, but nowhere near what Jerome is packing. I used to love sucking my husband's cock, and I became very good at it. Eventually, I opened my mouth and took in the head. Still lavishing the head with my tongue, I began giving pulses of suction. I pushed down taking more of him into my mouth, then began bobbing up and down. I continued to create saliva, bathing his cock in a warm bath. There was no way in hell that I could take the whole thing, but I was determined to take as much as I could.

I pushed down until I felt it hit the back of my throat. I took a deep breath as I steeled my resolve, then pushed farther as I took it down my throat. I held it for a bit as my throat made contractions around it as if I was milking it. Back up for another breath, then down again. I managed to get a bit more that time. I kept that up for a while, but, try as I might, there was just no way I could go any farther. Finally, I pulled off and began licking and sucking his balls as I stroked him with my hand. Back in my mouth, I began bobbing and sucking in earnest. I heard him begin moaning and felt his cock begin to pulse. He roared as the jets of cum began filling my mouth. I managed to swallow it all without setting a single drop go to waste. When he was done, I continued to suck making sure that I pulled out every drop.

"OK, slut. Show me where your bedroom is. Time for some real fun." He commanded as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I was surprised to see that he remained hard after that. Nothing like the recovery of a horney 18-year old.

I rose up and began leading him upstairs to my bedroom. He reached over and cupped my ass with one of his hands, giving it a light squeeze.

"Ever taken it in the ass before?" He asked.

"No. My husband really wasn't that interested in that, and I've always considered that hole as an exit only." I firmly replied.

"Well, that's going to change, but don't worry. I'm not gonna do that today."

When we got into my bedroom, he stopped me and moved up behind me. H reached around and cupped my tits in his hands. I was surprised that he wasn't mauling them. Instead, he cupped them and gently squeezed them. His thumbs lightly rubbed and circled my diamond hard nipples. I felt him giving gentle kisses at the crook of my neck. I shuddered in pleasure. One hand moved down to my pussy. Oh God! My knees almost gave out as he stroked my clit. A loud moan escaped my lips as his index and ring finger spread my outer lips as his middle finger plunged into my soaking cunt.

I found myself splayed out on the bed on my back. His head was between my legs. I found myself wanting to find the woman that taught him how to eat pussy and bow down before her in gratitude. His tongue was evil. It was everywhere, giving enormous pleasure wherever it touched. He licked. He plunged it in. He teased my clit. He explored every nook and cranny. I was taken to heights I had no clue existed. When it finally exploded, it washed over me like a tidal wave. I heard sounds emanating from my throat that I didn't know were possible. My thrashing on the bed as the waves of ecstasy poured though would have gained astonishment at the National Finals Rodeo.

As I was recovering, he moved up on top of me. I felt him slowly pushing into me. Again, I was surprised by his gentleness. I kind of expected him to just shove it all in at once. Instead, he was going slow enough for me to adjust. After he was half way in, he pulled back, then pressed in again. He went a bit deeper that time. My God! That thing was huge. Thankfully, I was given the time to stretch out. Finally, he was all the way in. He just stayed there for a couple of minutes while I got used to the size. I could feel the pulses of his heartbeat in his cock. That rocketed my arousal even higher. Slowly, he pulled back, then in again. He picked up the rhythm after a couple of minutes. It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm rock through me. Once that happened, he let loose. One orgasm turned into another as he pounded me. Suddenly, he pulled completely out and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. His strength shocked me. I was like a rag doll to him. With barely a pause, he thrust his monstrous cock all the way back inside me from behind. He was pulling me back onto him by my hips as he thrust forward. Somehow, he was going deeper now. I was rocked with a massive orgasm when he gave a last mighty thrust and held me tight as I felt the first jet of cum begin to flood my pussy.

We laid there gasping for breath as we recovered for about five minutes.

"OK, Slut. One of your duties is to clean me up afterwards. First off, use your mouth to clean up my cock, then go into the bathroom and get a warm wet washcloth for the final cleaning."

Well, I had gone this far. I thought to myself. It isn't like I hadn't tasted myself before. I had made a habit of licking off my toys before taking them to the sink to wash them. I leaned over and spent the next few minutes licking and sucking all the juices off his cock. Afterwards, I went into the bathroom and got a new washcloth wet with warm water before returning and gently bathing his face before moving down to his crotch.

"Homework for you." He said after he got dressed and prepared to leave. I remained naked, per his orders. "This evening, you are to go to one of the sex shops here in town and get the following items: A jar of lube, a butt plug started kit, a dildo that is the same size as my cock, Nipple clips, a collar, and leash. Tonight, when you go to bed, you will put in the smallest butt plug and leave it in all night. Tomorrow morning, you will replace that plug with the next size up. Finally, tomorrow night, just before you go to bed, you will put the biggest plug in. Each day, three times a day for 20-minutes, you are to practice sucking on the dildo until you can take it all the way down. From now on, until further notice, you are to keep your ass plugged except when you need to remove it to go to the bathroom. Furthermore, you are never to wear panties without specific permission. You will also throw out all your pantyhose. Only stockings and garter or thigh-high stay-up stocking from now on. Speaking of wardrobe, from now on, you will only wear dresses or skirts with nothing less than 4-inch heels unless specifically instructed otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Well, looks like I have some shopping to do. Aside from the sex shop, I needed to upgrade my wardrobe.

"Also, you are to call me Sir. Always." At seeing my look of terror, he laughed and added, "Don't worry about being in public. We never see or talk to each other in public anyway."

He left, and I had a half an hour to clean up and get dressed before Jake got home. I simply opened the window and closed my bedroom door so it would confine the scent as it was airing out.

I had showered and got dressed, dinner made, eaten, and cleaned up. It was about 8-o'clock and Jake was in his room doing homework and listening to his music. I told him that I had to go out for a bit and pick up a few things from the store. Obviously, I didn't tell him what store I was going to.

I drove to the farthest adult store from our house on the other side of town. This should be the safest place, since I wouldn't accidently run into anyone I knew. I had never been into a place like this. All my toy buying was done on-line previously. I was surprised at how clean and professional it was. On first glance, it looked like any other store. It was well lit, clean, and the isles were uncluttered and well organized. It was only when you looked a bit closer and noticed that all the items were for sex that you realized that this store was different than your normal department store. It actually was kind of a department store. They had a section for clothes, sluttier than Dillard's, but still. There was a shoe section, again, not your average shoes, nothing less than a 5-inch heel. DVDs in their own section, no Disney cartoons here. Furniture, uuummm, let's just leave it at that. And, of course, toys. Not the dark, seedy place that I was expecting. There were a few other customers there, but they seemed to be shopping just as in a regular department store. There weren't any dirty old men leering at me, as I had expected.

I was standing there looking around and trying to figure out where to start, when a very pleasant early 20ish girl came up and asked if I needed help. I handed her the list that I wrote out and murmured something about my boyfriend and I wanting to try spicing up our sex life. She just smiled and said not to be nervous as she sees that all the time. She was very professional as she helped me gather up the items. She asked some rather personal questions so she could make sure that the specific devices were best for my use, but asked in a manner that put me at ease. She made suggestions on a few of the items, described the features and pros and cons between different models, and made recommendations for me. After half an hour, I had paid for my purchases and was out the door. I did stop at the grocery store and picked up a few things to cover for what I really went out to purchase.

The smallest plug was about 1-inch in diameter and 3-inches long. It took quite a bit of lube, some working back and forth, and a bit of burning pain, but I managed to get it in. It felt really weird in me when I stood up and moved a bit. Jake was already in bed by that time, so I decided to practice walking with it in me. You ever hear that saying 'Looks like she has a corncob up her ass'? Yep. Looking in the mirror as I walked across the room was exactly that. It was really uncomfortable for a while, but, using the mirror, I forced myself to maintain my normal posture as I practiced walking. It did eventually get easier. After about half an hour, I noticed that I was able to walk normally with barely any effort. I also noticed that I was reacting to the feelings that the plug made in my ass as it moved around as I walked. Now, instead of making an effort to walk normal, my efforts were in trying not to show how aroused I was becoming. Sitting down was another interesting surprise as the plug pushed deeper when my ass pressed against the chair.

An hour after inserting the evil device in my ass, I changed into my nighty and sat on the bed to practice deepthroating the dildo. I gagged quite a bit as I tried to force it further down my throat, but did manage to get a bit more in by the end of the 20-minutes. Apparently, my brain forgot to send the memo to my pussy that I was doing this against my will, and this was not supposed to be pleasurable. I ended up having to use the dildo to bring me to three orgasms before I could fall asleep through sheer exhaustion. The feeling of being stuffed by that huge dildo as well as the plug in my ass heightened my orgasms.