Slave to My Son's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should probably describe Jessica. She and I have been best friends for about 6-years now. She is 5-feet, six inches tall, with long blonde hair down to her waist. She works out about four times a week. She has 36 C breasts, a 29-inch waist, and 36-inch hips, with a nice tight ass. Like me, she is a stay-at-home mom with one kid. Unlike me, she is divorced from her asshole CEO husband. He ran off with his PA, and the settlement was in the seven figures range. As I mentioned before, her daughter and my son were dating, and it looked pretty serious.

It was Saturday afternoon, two weeks after Jerome had spent the night. I had just been given a mind-blowing orgasm with Jerome's cock in my ass when:

"HOLY FUCK, DUDE!"

"Is that Jake's mom?"

"Fucking A. The school is gonna blow-up when this gets out."

You would think that this would bring a screeching halt to my orgasm. Nope. Something inside me clicked, and I shifter into overdrive.

"Fuck! She just squirted!"

I never even felt Jerome cum. I know he did, because I could feel it dripping out of my ass after he pulled out. I just laid there only wearing a garter belt, stocking 5-inch heels and my collar and leash. I was too mortified to move. There was Derrick, Rod Jackson, and Steve. Derrick was the quarterback for the football team. Rod was a tight end, and Steve was the star receiver. And they had just walked in and caught me being ass fucked by Jerome. Shit.

"What the fuck, guys? What the fuck are you doing here?" Jerome demanded. He was pissed, but I could also detect a bit of concern in his voice.

"Sorry, dude. We didn't know you were 'occupied'." Derrick grinned.

"Hey, is this why we had to back off of Jake? It makes sense now." Steve concluded with a wide smile.

"Yeah, I wondered why you were getting soft on him. If mamma is trading the booty for not harassing her son, maybe you could share with your friends. I mean, it would be a real shame if this got all over the school. Hate to think what Jake would do if he found out his mom was whoring herself out to her son's worst enemy. Also, what do you think Tanya will do when she finds out that you've been cheating on her?" Rod leered.

Fuck! What was I going to do now?

"OK, guys." Jerome sighed. "Go get some beer and sit down in the other room. I'm gonna get dressed and be right out. We need to talk."

After the left the room and closed the door, Jerome turned to me. "Stay here. I need to talk to the guys and see if I can figure a way out of this. Sorry, I really had no idea that they would come over without asking first."

He got dressed and closed the door when he left the room. I could hear them talking, and a couple of times I heard laughing. Unfortunately, I they were talking in low voices, so I couldn't make out the words. I was just praying that Jerome could talk them into keeping this secret. This would destroy Jake and ruin me if it ever got out. Jake would probably hate me for betraying him like this. I doubt that he would even listen to my explanation. Fuck!

"OK." Jerome said as he walked back into the bedroom. "So, I took care of it. Don't worry, they will keep their mouths shut, but there is a price."

"Fuck, Jerome! You swore that it wouldn't get out. Do you have any idea what it would do to Jake and me if this ever got out?" I screamed at him.

"Hey! First off, all I said is that I wouldn't tell anyone, and I didn't (OK, so I lied). Second, this can be fixed. As I just told you, they will keep their mouths shut - for a price."

"And, what is the price?" I asked with trepidation. I had a pretty good idea, and I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to like it.

"They want in on the deal." He confirmed.

"How 'in on the deal' does that mean?"

"Everything." Jerome said. "They want you to be their slut until graduation too."

"Jerome..." I started

"Look. Nothing will happen without me. They will not be coming over or having you meet them unless I am involved as well. Nothing really changes, except that when you come over here, they will be here too."

Fuck! Easy for him to say. He's not the one that now has to satisfy four cocks instead of just one. I was really up shit creek now. On top of everything else, now I was looking at complete public shaming and humiliation for Jake. I had less of a choice now than I did at the beginning. I asked myself for the millionth time, 'How the fuck did I get myself into this mess'.

"I don't have much of a choice here, do I?" I said as I stood up.

Jerome took my leash and led me out to the Livingroom. Derrick, Steve and Rod were sitting on the couch and one of the chairs. They were leering at me as I was led around the room. A picture flashed through my mind. I was a lamb surrounded by hungry wolves.

'Hey, uummm, pussy? You know that we really aren't supposed to be enjoying this, right?' My brain said

'Fuck you bitch! There are four hungry cocks right there and I'm the main course tonight.' I am going to FEAST! My cunt replied.

Yeah, pussy and brain have been arguing ever since Jerome took me the first time. It was a toss-up right now, but the betting was on pussy to win.

"OK, guys. Just to clarify, she is MY slave. You can use her, but ONLY when she is here, or if I make specific arrangements. Also, this only lasts until graduation. After that, she goes free, and this is only a pleasant memory. No injuries, no permanent marks, and no visible marks when she wears clothes. All three holes are open for business. Any questions?" Jerome commanded.

"Nope. All good." Was replied in triple harmony.

"OK, well unfortunately we are on a timeline. She has to get home soon so Jake doesn't get suspicious. I've already had a turn, so the three of you can get her together. Three holes, no waiting." Jerome laughed.

After a couple of quick games of Rock-Paper-Scissors, Derrick ended up on his back with me riding his cock, Rod was behind me drilling my ass, and Steve was shoving his cock down my throat. Pussy was in heaven, while Brain was struggling to keep up with the sensory inputs from pussy, ass, and the rest of my body.

Half an hour later, I was being held up in the shower by six strong hands as two more hands were massaging shampoo into my hair as warm water was cascading over me. Well, let me clarify a bit. It was actually three strong hands that were supporting me. Three more hands were taking the opportunity to massage my tits and pussy. When my head was guided under the water to rinse, a fourth hand moved down and began playing with my ass. I protested when someone said that I was clean. They finally relented. The two hands massaging my tits began a more direct assault on my nipples, while the hands on my pussy and ass began penetrations. Orgasm obtained, I relented to being dried off and dressed.

Jerome:

What Amy didn't know was that I had several hidden cameras in my Livingroom. I know what you're thinking, but I'm not a complete asshole. Well, OK, I am, but I'm not going to ruin someone's life for no real good reason. Yes, I made videos, but I sure as fuck wasn't going to post them or let them out of my control. After all, they were strictly for my and my crew's entertainment. Again, I would never post them or allow anyone to make copies.

"Damn! She's really getting into it." Tanya said as we were gathered around my Livingroom watching the video of Amy getting gang banged last night. Tonight, was Amy's night off from Slave Duty.

Currently, on the big screen, Amy was doing what I called the Life Raft. Air-tight with a rider. What that means is that she had a cock in all three holes as well as another person straddling her chest fucking her tits. This time, it was me on my back on the table with Amy laying with her back to me while my cock was buried in her ass. Derrick was standing between her legs as his cock was fucking her cunt. Rod was at the head of the table feeding Amy his cock, and Steve was kneeling over her holding her tits together with his cock between those massive mammarys.

"So, are we set for tomorrow?" Tanya asked.

"Yes." I said. "Coach canceled practice, and Amy already told Jake that she would be out all afternoon. I told her to be here by 2:00."

"Awesome." Tanya replied. "We're skipping last period., so the timing will be perfect. I took some video from the cracked open window yesterday with my phone."

Amy:

It was already 1:30. I had half an hour to be over at Jerome's 'Clubhouse. I was wearing smoke grey stockings and matching garter belt, 5-inch heels, and a stretchy dress that conformed to my curves. No bra or panties, but my butt plug was in. My face was made up and hair done. I doublechecked that the collar and leash were in my purse, so I could put it on just before I got to his door. I was just about to head out the door when the doorbell rang.

"Can I help you?" I asked the four unknown teenage girls on my doorstep.

"Ms. Brown, may we come in please? We have something to discuss with you." Said the apparent leader of the group.

"Well, unfortunately, this is not a good time. I was just about to leave, and I am in a bit of a hurry." I said nervously. Something here was not right.

"This will only take a moment, and it is rather important." She insisted.

"Again, I am in a hurry right now and really need to get going. Can you come back tomorrow?" I asked.

"Perhaps I should introduce myself." She said. "My name is Tanya, Jerome's girlfriend. I'm quite sure that your 'appointment' (yes, she did the little air quote thing) can wait a few moments."

I had a REAL bad feeling about this. I mechanically opened the door and stood aside to let them in. They walked into the living room and sat down. I followed.

"OK. To get to the point, I want to show you something." Tanya said as she pulled out her phone. Yeah, this was really not looking good. When she turned the screen towards me, it confirmed my worst fear.

"So, you can clearly see Jerome, Steve, Rod and Derrick. Of course, that's you in the middle. By the way, this is Sheree, Derricks girlfriend, Sally, Rod's girlfriend, and Becca, Steve's girlfriend."

I couldn't say anything. First off, what do you say to something like that? Second, even if I could think of something, my voice was suddenly not functioning.

Seeing no response was forthcoming, Tanya continued. "So, we are kind of pissed off that you've been fucking our boyfriends. We already confronted them about it, and they have all insisted that it was you that came up to them and offered sex in exchange for not harassing your son. The four of us sat down and discussed this, and we decided that we really can't blame our guys for this. After all, we can appreciate that you are very attractive, and it would be nearly impossible for any hormone ravaged 18-year old boy to refuse sex from a beautiful woman if she willingly made the offer."

Those BASTARDS! They were blackmailing me, and they turned it around and said that it was me that approached them and made the offer. Of course, no one would ever believe me even though I was telling the truth.

"So, we decided that we would get in on this as well."

Wait, WHAT????

"After all, if you are going to let our boyfriends fuck you, we should be able to fuck you as well." She concluded.

"But, I'm not gay. I'. not interested in having sex with women." I had finally found my voice again.

"So, what does that have to do with anything?" She asked. "We aren't gay either, but a tongue is a tongue. It doesn't matter who licks my pussy to me."

Obviously, what mattered to me was unimportant. My horizons were about to be expanded again.

"Well, we need to run." Tanya announced as the quartet stood up. "You have 20-minutes to be at the Clubhouse. The guys won't be there for a couple more hours, but we will make sure to keep you occupied until they arrive."

With that, they walked out the door. Shit! I was truly fucked. This was now lightyears beyond out of hand. I was getting deeper and deeper. I was having less and less choice. OK, so it was one thing to fuck Jerome. Hell, it was the best sex I'd ever had. Even when his three friends joined in, that wasn't horrible either. One giant cock or four giant cocks. They were cocks. OK, I was being blackmailed into it, but the orgasms were mind-blowing. This was different. I had never been attracted to women. I didn't know how to eat a pussy, and never had any desire to.

'So, pussy. Where's your gung-ho get-me-some attitude now?' Brain was getting a little snarky there. Pussy just stayed silent.

"Fuck!" I muttered. With no real options, I picked up my purse and walked out the door.

I was standing outside the door of the Clubhouse. Inside, I could hear the girls chattering excitedly. I was not looking forward to this.

'Come on. How bad could it be? So, you lick a few pussies, but in a couple of hours, there will be some huge cocks stuffing me.' Pussy had apparently woken up.

Not like there's much choice here. At least the girls are hot. Could be worse, they could be fat, ugly and dirty.' I think that Brain is slipping over to the Dark Side.

"No use stalling." I mumbled to myself. I buckled the collar around my neck, squared my shoulders, and rang the doorbell.

Excited screams burst out from inside. Tanya opened the door, wordlessly took my leash, and led me inside. Tanya was calm and controlled as she led me into the Livingroom, but the three other girls were excitedly bouncing up and down on the balls of their feet and chattering happily. When I was placed in the center of the room, Tanya unclipped the leash, and all four girls sat down.

"Jerome told me that you gave the guys a strip-show to convince them to fuck you. Now, it's our turn. Put on some music and give us a show. Make it good, or I'll throw you out of the house naked and post my video all over the internet." Tanya ordered.

Jerome had always insisted that I start with a show, so I had gotten pretty good at it. Also, Pussy would be drooling at that point and kick Brain into a corner while 'she' took over. I went over and turned on the stereo. The song that came on had a decent beat, so I closed my eyes and let the music flow through me. I began swaying my hips and let my body take over. Imagining that it was the guys, I began to dance. I twirled around, swung my hair, and strutted around like on a catwalk. Turning my back on them, I bent at the waist and ran my hands from my ass to my ankles, giving them a good peek at my pussy and ass. When I stood back up, my short dress had risen above my ass, so I gave my ass a good spank as I looked at Tanya from over my shoulder before pulling my dress back down. I teased them for the next minute by flashing my pussy and ass at them. I would also lean forward and cup my tits as I thumbed my nipples through the thin material. When the song was reaching its conclusion, I began to spin as I grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it up and over my head. I dropped the dress to the floor just as the last note from the song faded.

"Not bad, slut." Tanya remarked. "Now, get us each a glass of wine, then you will get on your knees and lick each of our pussies until we come. Start with me, then move to the next girl."

"Yes ma'am." I choked out.

After serving the wine, I kneeled in front of Tanya. She clipped the leash back on and lifted her skirt. I wasn't overly surprised to see that she wasn't wearing panties. She was also shaved bare. Well, this was it. I had never had my face this close to a woman's pussy before. I had tasted myself plenty of times in the past month while sucking the guys clean after they had fucked me, so I wasn't completely turned off on the taste. I kind of figured that they would probably taste just like me. No, it wasn't the taste that made me nervous. It was that I hadn't done this before and had no idea what I was supposed to do. Also, I was not a lesbian, and I had that whole 'me not being turned on by girls' thing going on in my head.

I leaned forward and took a tentative lick. It was different than when I licked my juices off of the guys. I took another lick. I realized that this was not diluted by a guy's cum or the taste of flesh from a cock. This was stronger. It was sweet, with a touch of tanginess. I actually liked it. I pushed closer. My tongue began lapping with gusto.

"Slow down, Slut. God, you have terrible technique. Shit, you're just lapping like a dog in its water bowl. Lick slower at first. Use your tongue to explore the area. Have you ever had your pussy licked before? Think about what you would like, then do that to me." She explained. "Damn, we've got some real training to do to this bitch." She said to her friends.

I slowed down. Using my tongue, I took a deep swipe from the bottom to the top of her pussy. I heard a slight gasp as touched her clitoris. File that in the memory box. Doing as she said, I spent the next 10-minutes exploring every nook and cranny of her pussy. I started to take note of the sounds she was making and her body's movements when I touched certain places. I began to understand where to lick that gave her the most pleasure. I smiled to myself when I heard her having trouble conversing with her friends. They were talking between themselves as if I wasn't there. Time to make my presence known, I thought. I took her clit between my lips and began a serious tongue lashing. At the same time, I took two fingers and curled them into her pussy. I knew that there was a very special spot inside my pussy, so I searched for hers. I found it just as she began bucking her hips as she erupted.

"Maybe she won't require as much training as I thought." Tanya stuttered as she was recovering from her orgasm.

I moved to my right. Sheree was next. She also had a shaved pussy. I started with my new-found knowledge. I noticed that Sheree had a stronger, muskier flavor. I liked it as well. Her trigger points were slightly different from Tanya's, but I learned them quickly. She seemed to really like it when I plunged my tongue into her as deep as I could and wiggled it around. I found her G-spot quicker than I had found Tanya's, and my face was flooded for a second time that day.

Just after starting on Sally, Becca mentioned that it looked like I was starting to get into it a bit. She leaned forward and stuck two fingers into my pussy.

"She's fucking soaked." Becca exclaimed. "She must have been one of those closet dykes. She's really getting off on eating pussy."

I hadn't even noticed that I was wet. Now I felt another gush as the humiliation set in.

"Looks like we just turned this slut." Tanya laughed.

Another gush of humiliation ran through me as Becca pulled me back by my hair and had me clean my own juices off of her fingers with my mouth. I renewed my attack on Sally's pussy with gusto. An accidental slight nip of her clit with my teeth sent her hurling off the cliff into bliss. Apparently, Sally liked a bit of pain.

Becca held my head away from her as she looked into my eyes. "My turn, Slut." She began. "I want you to take your time and edge me three times before bringing me off on the fourth time. You do a good job with that, and I'll have a nice reward for you."

Yes, I read porn stories. At least, I used to before my life became a porn story. I knew what she meant by edging. She wanted me to take her to the brink, then back off and let her recover a bit. She wanted me to do that three times before getting her off. Doing this made a truly massive orgasm. I had experienced this with the guys a couple of times. Occasionally, one of them wouldn't last long enough to get me off. I had cooled down a bit before the next one entered me. By the time the third guy was finally able to get me off, the orgasm was exceptional. The trick here was going to be catching the clues and stopping just before her orgasm took over.