Slave to the CEO Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning my place.
1.8k words
4.43
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Matt clasped his pants then gripped me by my nape and forced me to meet his gaze. "I like you, Jane. Don't do anything stupid change that." He adjusted the torn neckline so my nipple was no longer exposed.

I blinked away my need to look anywhere else but his oceanic eyes.

"You have a guest. I will see to showing her around." Ben scrutinized my appearance as he spoke to his son.

"Make sure to put more effort into looking presentable," Matt said before turning toward the dining room we'd come from. He didn't say a word to his father.

"Be so kind as to walk with me, Miss Jane." Ben extended his elbow for me to take.

I refused the gesture. "I need to see my mom."

He grinned, but it wasn't kind. "Of course, this shouldn't take too long. Will you not take my arm?"

"No, I won't."

"A pity. But follow me to my office."

We followed the length of the hall to a tall mahogany door at the end. The room smelled sweet like an expensive cigar had been smoked recently.

I kept my arms crossed so my chest remained covered.

Ben circled a large desk and bent down to reach something beneath the edge. Behind him, the a portion of the wall opened like a door. Within a few seconds, a naked brunette came out on hands and knees.

I recoiled at the sight. She must have only been mid-twenties. Her bob haircut didnt have a hair out of place. The wide black collar she wore had several silver rings.

Ben came back around and sat at the edge of the desk. The woman continued her slow crawl to in front of him where she knelt with her ass on her feet and hands clasped low behind her arched back.

"Good girl, Mandy." He stroked her cheek before a glance up to me. "Mandy had the opportunity you've been given, but she tried to run away." Despite being spoken of, she didn't move.

I swallowed. This was a threat. There was no doubt he relished my tremble.

"She's come a long way with dedicated training." His tone turned stern. "Mandy, suck my dick."

The words were nauseating, but not so much as seeing her rise and crawl on her knees the unclasp his fancy suit pants. She pulled out his semi-hard cock and placed it in her mouth.

Ben pointed to a cabinet to my right. "Get two glasses and the bottle of whiskey."

For a moment, I stood unmoving. Unaware it had been an order for me.

"Now," he growled. "Unless you prefer Mandy do it while you suck my dick."

I rushed to the cabinet and took out the cups and whiskey then brought it to the desk to his left.

"Pour it."

One hand remained against the neckline of my dress while the other shook so much, I spilled it as I attempted to fill the two cups.

"That's expensive. Lick it off the desk."

I only stared in shock. The way his lips curved upward sent a rush of fear into me. He slapped my hand down from my chest then gripped my exposed nipple, twisting it and pulling downward. Tears welled in my eyes as I cried from the pain. I followed the agonizing tug, watching Mandy's head Bob until my mouth was to the desk.

Her rubbed circles over the nipple as I licked and drank the whiskey from beside him. This was more humiliating than how Matt had forced himself onto me. Especially given how I felt the tingle in both breasts.

He further ripped my dress so both breasts were exposed. After a long stare at my tightened, pink peaks, he ordered, "Drink." He extended a glass of whiskey.

I used two hands to hold the cup.

Ben gripped Mandy's head and thrust upward as he drank from his own glass. "Mandy's such a good little fuck toy." He lowered the glass, but didn't release her head. He gripped my sore nipple and pulled me close to him.

When he released Mandy's head she took a deep gasp of air.

"You aren't considering leaving, are you, Jane?"

I shook my head.

"Bend over the desk, Mandy."

"Yes, Sir." She rose and bent over the desk, exposing her bare cunt to me.

He pinched my nipple. "You see how she correctly responds? We're going to be working on your etiquette." He turned and shoved his less than impressive dick into Mandy.

I stood motionless as he fondled my breasts while fucking her. Her moans of pleasure couldn't have been genuine by the obvious discomfort of the position. I had to endure at least another ten minutes before he shuddered and slammed into her moaning.

He reached under my dress and grabbed my cunt, causing my to cry out as he pulled. "Not that I don't want to fuck you, but unless you want to be like Mandy, I suggest you work a little harder to keep Matt happy. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I pulled my dress to cover my breasts.

"Now that we understand each other, I will escort you to your room. Stop crying before I give you a reason to." He zipped his pants, ordered Mandy into the door in the wall, sealed it, then took my arm in the crook of his elbow as we left.

He didn't lead me to my room, but to Matt's. It was a struggle not to sob, but I had no intention of pissing Ben off.

"Take a bath. clothes and makeup are set out for you. Someone will come when your presence is desired."

***

Once I'd taken a bath and scrubbed every bit of Matt and Ben off, I obediently made myself look presentatable then waited at the expansive window in Matt's room. Hours passed before a young Asian woman with an identical bob haircut as Mandy came to fetch me.

She led me to the dining room where the same people from breakfast were--minus my mom and George since they would have left for their flight. But Mandy was at the table on the arm of one of Ben's wealthy friends. She glared daggers my way. I had to wonder why she would hate me. And whether Matt was fucking her.

I didn't say a word through the meal. No one seemed interested in speaking to me anyway. A few times Mandy glanced Matt's way, I found myself seeing whether or not he was responsive to her. He always flashed me a smile for appearances.

That smile was gone the moment we were leaving the dining room. And the moment we were in his room it had morphed into a scowl.

"Why are you acting like a mute? I was told you have a respectable presence."

"I'm sorry to have offended you," I muttered, standing by the foot post of his bed.

He marched over and gripped my chin. "Is that sarcasm?"

"No." I twisted my head from the hold.

"Sure sounded like it. And what the fuck was going on between you and Mandy?" He demanded as he yanked his tie off.

I waited by the post of his bed. "Maybe she thought tonight was her night with you."

He flashed a sideways smirk. "You're jealous of my father's fuck toy?" He came close. "Then maybe that can be a little incentive for you to please me." He braced his hand above my head on the post. "Don't worry, I'll personally make sure that within a month, you'll be able to do everything better than she does."

I felt naked. As though he could see inside my cowering soul as he stared into my eyes.

"Now kiss me the way you did last night." He pressed his mouth to mine.

Kissing wasn't something a person could make themself do. Trying felt impossible, especially when his tongue pressed between my lips.

"Like you enjoy being with me." His mouth became more forceful as he claimed mine. But no matter how much I hated him, my body responded to his firm touch. The demand in his voice when he said, "Strip."

I had no doubt my responding look was horror. Getting undressed in front of men had never happened before him.

"Please," I whispered. "At least turn off the light."

He smiled and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "I like how innocent you are." That gentle touch went to my nape. "Now strip. And smile while you do it."

I forced a deep breath before lifting my dress up. Failing to smile as he unbuttoned his shirt. The sight of his defined chest provided comfort away from his stare.

"I like what I see." He unclasped his pants, the tip of his erection already springing up and peeking from his boxers.

"Thanks," I muttered, fumbling to free the hook of my bra. The task became more difficult when his hand slithered into my panties.

"You are so unbelievably slick with need already." Fingers curled as they slid into me. Once I freed the bra to fall to the floor, he pushed my hands away so he could take a pink nipple into his mouth. It still hurt from how harshly his father had handled me. My wince drew his interest.

"Was my father touching your tits?" When I didn't respond, he continued, "Was he?"

What would happen if I said yes? Would I be in Mandy's position? But not answering wasn't an option. "Yes." I focused on the floor.

Matt wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me into a semi-comforting embrace. He seemed protective, even soothing as he spoke. "I'll make sure he doesn't touch you again." He dipped down to the sore nipples, gently licking them as he shimmied from his pants and boxers.

All gentleness was lost once my panties came down. He pushed me onto the bed and jerked my hips to the edge before slamming into me.

"I love watching your pussy take my cock." He thrust deep before slowly pulling back to hammer deep again. He reached down to stroke my nub, watching and smiling as my need responded. He would do this until I came with the sole intention to humiliate me. Even forcing my body to remain still, I couldn't hide what brought the most pleasure.

With every slow rock into me and corresponding rub, my desperation built until I was fishing the sheets and losing control of an even better orgasm than he'd given me the night before.

He flipped me onto the bed, climbed up behind, then mounted me. "My turn." He began to pound in and out, fishing my hair and pulling my head back as he rode me fast and hard. Within minutes, he shoved deep, pulsing his hot seed into me.

He rolled onto the bed on his back. "Now be good and suck the mess off my dick, sweetheart."