Slave to the CEO Ch. 05

Story Info
His father disciplines me.
1.4k words
4.26
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
350 Followers

I had thought Matt couldn't be any worse, but I was wrong. And in truth, it was his cruelty to Mandy that went to the next level. He'd made me watch as she was forced to spend hours like a leashed dog.

I was lucky enough that he didn't have the urge to fuck me again. And watching Mandy get fucked repeatedly didn't seem to excite his cock too much. But he did have me drink a few daiquiri as I had to watch a state judge fuck her in the ass, slapping her and calling her a slut.. Thankfully the gathering was ending by that point.

At home, he took me to his room. Mandy, naked, was close behind. I couldn't tell if it was to torment me or her. She prepared the large bath that we got into. With alcohol, I found Matt more tolerable.

Matt was gentle as he washed my shoulders, taking his time to be considerate. But in actuality, it was all a show for Mandy. A punishment. he ordered her roll onto her back and finger herself as he touched me.

"I don't know why you're so jealous of Mandy. I thought I treated you well." He kissed my shoulder as he ran the back of his hand over the peak of my right breast. "But I don't ever want you to be unhappy, so I will make sure you have everything she does. including a thoroughly fucked cunt."

"Matt--"

He pushed me to the edge of the large tub, forcing me to watch her as he slammed his hard cock into me. "I might even let her lick my cum from your cunt. Would you like that?"

"No!" I gripped the lip of the tub, drunkenness getting the better of me in my fight for balance.

He continued, splashing water it and toward her with every thrust. Pulling my wet hair. I'd resorted to letting my palms find support of my body.

Then came that moment he pushed forward with all his might, toppling me forward as he planted deep. Filling me to a breaking point. "Take all my seed so you can be the happy mother i know you want to be. Even Mandy won't be that lucky." He pulsed into me.

I took it, just as commanded, laying as he held in place as though that might secure the opportunity. But would we simply magically be married? That didn't seem like someone who enjoyed publicity.

After that, he made me sleep in the wall safe again.

....

I'd expected Matt would come for me after I awoke, but I remained in that blackness long after hunger and need to pee set in.

When light did shine in, it was his father, Ben. I would have rathered Matt, his ruthless grin was never as frightening as Ben's.

I crawled out, then stood and took several steps back yo the bed to pull a blanket off it and wrap myself. "Where's Matt?"

He extended his elbow for me to take. "He had to aid and donate at a natural disaster site. I sent Mandy along in case he needed company."

My stomach churned at the thought of being stuck with Ben, then to Matt choosing Mandy over me.

"Your frown isn't the best publicity for his political career--yet."

I knew better than to respond. In truth, I was shocked he was treating me like a human--even if I wasn't clothed.

He extended his arm again. When I only glared, he lowered his hands behind his back. "He's far too nice to you. Get on you fucking hands and knees." And there was his play of treating me like an animal. With his tone, I did as ordered.

I was on hands and knees all the way to his office. And once there, his Leer had me questioning whether I would leave this room unscathed.

"Pour me a drink," he ordered as he sat at his desk and began work on his laptop.

I obeyed, going to the liquor cabinet for a glass and whiskey for him. The humiliation at my nudity was still strong though. Made worse when he he gripped my rear with a strong squeeze.

"Has Matt mentioned how you are to be while he works?" He eyed me over the rim of the glass as he took a drink.

He hadn't worked in the short time i knew him. "No."

"here beside me. Kneel, ass to heels."

Hesitantly, I went next to his chair and lowered into the position I'd seen Mandy in. I looked down to the floor.

His hand shot out and pinched my left nipple. "Hands behind your back and breasts presented upward."

I obeyed.

He pinched again, and my back arched even more. At least that satisfied him. But after he typed on his computer a while, my shoulders burned and chest lowered.

His hand came down on one with a sharp slap, causing me to cry out from the shock of it. "Bend over my desk, cunt."

I swallowed, unable to move if I tried. No, he wouldnt betray Matt in such a way. When he pinched my nipple and pulled me up by it, it was enough to know I had better obey.

I bent over the desk, trembling and digging my fingernails into the grains.

His hand landed hard on my ass, the sting and force had me crawling forward for escape and falling off the desk before running to the door. And when I got there and turned the handle, all blood drained. Locked. I should have known. It was dumb to hope. With how Mandy acted, whatever they had done, she was never given opportunity to escape. Why would I.

"I will tell Matt. He said you wouldn't be allowed to touch me."

He was still at the desk, plucking something from a drawer. A thick, black leather collar. God no. I clung to the wall as though my back was glued to it.

He strode over, too quickly in front of me then pulled me a foot to the right. With an unreadable expression that terrified me more than his snarl, he snapped the collar onto me then connected it to the wall so my neck didn't move more than a few inches. Then he pulled something over my head and a ball gag was tight in my mouth.

"Yes, he asked that I not touch you. But this is my house and you are not trained." He reached into his pocket to bring up something silver, clamping the painful thing on my nipple. I cried out and jerked, but the collar wouldn't let me get far. He clamped the other on me.

After a long Leer, his brows rose with satisfaction. "I don't know why he is not disciplining you, but I will."

All I could do was whimper into the gag, but he wouldn't care.

"You haven't been so bad as to give me reason to turn you into a household toy, but you're well on your way if you keep acting like this. Now then, hands at your sides."

I obeyed and he revealed the riding crop that was at the corner beside me. My eyes widened.

No. I shook my head and attempted to scream my refusal. His hand went back then whipped forward so it landed on my clamped, left breast.

"You will enjoy your life here once properly trained."

I knew that was a lie.

He swung back and hit the other. This happened at least ten times before he used his foot to kick my legs apart, proceeding to swat my can't. The sting worse each time as he delighted in counting to fifteen. He lifted the fan tip in front of his face. "Matt might be interested to know your cunt was dripping while I disciplined you."

He left me standing there, breasts and pelvic region dark red and welted. When he went back to his desk, he turned on a TV and flicked to a news reporter interviewing Matt. Behind him was Mandy, perfect posture and prettty face somewhat concealed behind large sunglasses.

The reporter went on to talk about a recent storm that killed hundreds and displaced thousands. Matt was quick to share his personal efforts as well as a pledge of millions to the recovery of the victims. And, of course, the reporter spoke about his run for senate and how fortunate the state was to have him.

If only they knew the truth...then again, people in power probably did. Bit when he stepped backward and whispered something to Mandy, my heart about collapsed in my chest. He could choose her and give me to Ben.

The TV clicked off. "I advise you try a little harder to fulfill your duties because Mandy needs someone to help take part of her load."