Slave to the CEO Ch. 07

Story Info
Matt returns to discover what happened.
1.3k words
4.35
6.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Author's note: Bland stuff. Not sexy, just moving story forward. Catfight, Matt's angry, he's a little cuddly, Mandy's in trouble. Apologies if my more wordy writing sneaks in, I try to keep these to the point and moving forward.

******

Matt didn't stay long. He hissed curses then stormed from the room. Mandy was the one to come see to me. And her cruel smirk made me all the angrier. The grumble of my stomach made me feel all the more humiliated.

"After coming home to see that you tried to fuck everyone you could, you're going to be Ben's favorite."

I said nothing, but examined the bruises across my body and the outline over the red rings where teeth had clamped onto my nipples.

Maybe this was the beginning of my punishment for what had happened. Listening to her was a torture.

"Matt and I had so much fun on our trip. It'll be easy for him to be rid of you after everything he told me."

What was she doing? Goading me? Trying to get me to make a mistake too bad to come back from?

I got sick of her hate-filled delight at my suffering. I did just what would cause her to make the mistake. "Have him for all I care. He's just as abusive and evil as the rest of them. You'll still be such a dick-desperate slut you will fuck anyone in sight."

She came over and yanked me by the hair, teeth bared. I may not have had much energy, but there was enough to spin and knock her off balance into the large tub before holding her down into it. If anything, maybe she would do the same to me--which she easily overpowered me and tossed me in, holding my head under for long extents before letting me up to breathe.

Whatever threats she made, I couldn't hear. I came up for air, choking and taking water in my airpipe, shocked she had let me fall sideways.

I still hadn't stopped coughing when I saw Matt come in, glare bearing down on me. "Igor never shuts up about wanting to own you."

Dread filled me at the name and I crawled backward coughing. No. I'd rather die than that.

"I'll give you to him for free." But this time when I looked up, his anger was set on Mandy. I don't know when she fled the room, given I'd curled up still coughing through a pained throat.

Instead of the cruelty I flinched away from, Matt picked me up and carried me into his room. He lowered me onto his bed, but there was no way I'd let him have what he wanted easily, scooting away as he went into the bathroom. He returned with a towel in hand, but I scurried so fat and fast, I fell, landing on the thin rug that only offered mild protection from the hard, marble floor.

Even through my blurred vision, I fought his nearness. Even less will remained from my exhaustion and all-too-soon I collapsed against him.

It seemed the men around here had a way of taking me from consciousness, because my next moments awake were spent confused with a pounding head, cramping stomach and squinting from the bright. I had an IV that I struggled against keeping me in place.

"Don't remove that," Matt's deep voice held warning. But why did I care to obey stupid orders. What was the worst he could do?

He stepped into my line of sight. "I won't ask again.

Like a coward, I obeyed, turning away from him. "Only you could find joy in keeping me alive so you and everyone else can hurt me?"

"I have never hurt you." The bed dipped behind me before his arm wrapped over me. He didn't let me pull away. "Who did this to you?"

"You wanted me to suffer while you left me in Mandy's place. Don't pretend to care."

The heavy breath next to my ear felt more like a dragon before he got out of bed and the door slammed.

The pain in my stomach continued to worsen. My period hit far too early, leading me to wonder if I'd been fortunate enough to miscarry or someone had given me something to stop a possible pregnancy. Good!

***

Days of hardly seeing Matt passed by, and I knew he had no interest in me if he wasn't getting anything in return. He brought food or had the servant bring it in, luckily I didn't see Mandy in his stead.

Aside from nightmares of being drowned or reliving the events with Igor, and the occasional dream of waking to my mom, the aloneness was preferable to company. I didn't need anyone if I couldn't have the comfort of someone who cared.

When he finally did return to start sleeping the night with me, he would usually start out on one side of the bed but at some point migrate to spoon me. Maybe it was to comfort me through my nightmares, or to calm my restlessness. I didn't know, nor did I care to. Words were terse between us. At least he didn't have anything personal to say for a while.

But all good things come to an end, so after a few weeks, I woke to him on working on his laptop. He said his good morning before leaving to the bathroom to run me a bath. Once it was ready, he ordered me in.

I refused to get out of bed and rolled away to face the other direction.

"You've had long enough to throw your pity-fest and act like a spoiled little bitch, now get up and get in the bath." He called my unwillingness to accept any act of his a pity-fest and my response bitchy? He was out of touch with reality. Really out of touch. So out of touch, I huffed with mock humor.

Loud steps preceded the hand that gripped my arm and pulled me upright. "Don't forget I own you."

I looked him in the eye. "I still have the marks to prove it."

"Get in the fucking bath before I throw you into a cold shower." At his order and fierce tone, I had no choice but to obey. It was at least filled with bubbles so I didn't have to see him studying any of the remaining yellow of the bruises, though he did look at my neck with too much interest.

"Tell me who did that."

"You did." The indifference in my response impressed me.

"I wasn't given a choice! Not with where I went or who went with me. And my father wouldn't do that, nor would he happily let anyone cross that line."

"If you care so much, let me go."

He huffed his disapproval. "Where? You have no clue what awaits you outside my protection." He crossed the bath to dip to my level in front of me. "We're all tools. You, me, half the people you see here." He spread my legs and pulled my hips forward. "Tell me, and I promise I will let you watch me kill him." But that wasn't what I wanted. Nor did I want Mandy to suffer at the hands of Igor. I just wanted freedom and good people in my life. And I would never have that again.

The swollen tip of his cock thrust into me. The bubbles on my breasts didn't deter him from lowering to latch his lips over my nipples, nor did I care to fight what was happening. Call me crazy, but I needed this to take my mind off the hauntings of my life. He may have had me pushed out of the tub with my back to the floor, but it felt just as good as a bed as he freed his pent up anger. And the session continued in the bedroom as he had me upright against the bedpost, ramming pleasure into me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

That didn't mean I liked him, or that I ever would. I still fucking hated him.