Slave to the CEO Ch. 09

Story Info
A common enemy to kill
960 words
4.59
5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Authors note: Many apologies for the more flowery, thought abundant writing. Sometimes I can't shake it away for the erotica goal.

At best, I expected Matt to dump me onto his bed and leave. At worst, he would likely force me into Mandy's old cage. But he did neither.

Dropping me onto his bed, he slumped down beside me to assess the damages. Livid rage permeated in an unbreathable cloud.

He pulled my dress over my shoulders and removed my bra, assessing where Igor's teeth had been.

"You think I'm like him."

I looked to the wall. What did it matter what I thought?

When I didn't respond, he pulled my jaw, forcing me to look him in the eye. "Why didn't you tell me he was the one who attacked you?"

He gave up on receiving an answer and yanked off his jacket. Venom laced his words when strode to a portrait of his childhood self. "I'm going to fucking kill him." After ripping it off the wall, he punched a code into a small wall safe, opened it. then retrieved a large pistol.

He couldn't be that foolish. These were powerful people. this response was suicide.

I sat up when he stormed toward the door and jerked it open. "Wait."

He hesitated and gave me a dark glare. "Why?"

I swallowed, I had a feeling the gun might aim at me if I didn't respond correctly. "They'll kill you."

"And why would you care? I'm the one who bruised your wrists."

Because I would be in a worse circumstance, for one. But that wasn't something I could say now. "You're not like him." I chewed my lower lip. "I didn't mean it."

"Thanks!" He spat and turned.

Tears poured down my cheeks. too many to wipe away. "I don't want to be alone right now." I hugged my legs and placed my forehead to knees.

light steps tapped, not outside, but toward the safe, then toward me. Fingers combed through my hair before he kissed my head. "I won't do it tonight, but I will kill him." He went to the bathroom and turned the facet on. when I glanced up to the safe, he hadn't even closed it. Any other day I might have used it on him, but now I couldn't. He planned to use it to kill my rapist, that had to count for something.

With a blanket pulled around me, I went to the filling bath. More of a jacuzzi he already sat in. Stormy, blue eyes regarded me as I dropped the blanket and dipped into the steaming water to sit across from him.

For a while, only the sound of running water filled the room. Then the drip once once it was shut off. I found myself wanting to go to him while also too prideful to go on my own. But he didn't bother with giving me an order. So I compromised and went to the middle to dip down beneath the surface.

After I rose and glanced his way, his jaw clenched but he bent forward and hooked his arm around my waist before guiding me to straddle him.

"Why are you here?" the question made no sense.

"You decided to buy me."

He huffed, half of a smile disappearing instantly. "There's an entire room you can have to yourself instead of being with Igor's equivalent."

My words had held meaning for him to take in. guilt crept over me. "I choose to be with you." The longer I sat there, his cock began to swell beneath me. And my own excitement built as his lips traced over my collarbone. He may have done horrible things to me and others, but he'd also wanted to kill Igor for assaulting me. That was worth a lot of somethings. And maybe it was pride, but he stayed when I asked. He chose comforting me over impassioned revenge.

"I'm not supposed to give you choices." Gentle thumbs traced my sore nipples. Forget what had caused the pain, he would make everything feel better. his hips rocked to rub his cock along my slit jolting my face forward as his rose to kiss me. Not small and weak, but needy for his tongue to taste mine and lips to become swollen from the growing intensity.

I readjusted to sink onto his dick with a force that had him humming against my gasping mouth. Earlier, I wouldn't have considered riding him unless forced, but something felt so raw and intimate. His facade had been shattered. The thought of his want for me had my hips circling on the way up then slamming hard onto him with a hot splash.

Every lick, caress, and squeeze was stronger than ever before, yet more gentle. Every inch sank into my needy can't, bringing the promise of release. A release enhanced as his arms wrapped around me in a breath stopping, tight embrace. It didn't stop the pop of my hips that continued their work to take me to that heavenly place.

The hot pulses and his evertightening added to the bliss sweeping through through me. The climax lingered as I slammed my mouth to his, claiming him as mine.

Too soon it ended, but I remained.

he wiped wet strands of hair away from my cheek, scanning my expression, for once seeming to care about my contentment.

"You're only seducing me so i will let you help me kill him."

The idea hadn't crossed my mind, but hearing it did perk my interests. "A common enemy is better than two." I said the words teasingly. But we had someone to hate, and in a way that made us allies. Not to mention, the passionate sex had been addictive.