Slave to the CEO Ch. 11

Story Info
The explosive ending.
2.4k words
4.27
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Author's note: I like epic battles with medieval weapons and magic, hopefully I can sort of pull off the non-fantasy fighting and tension. if not, there's still sex to entertain.

The moment his father left the room, Matt went to the bed and slumped down, enbows on his knees as he looked to the gun.

I didn't know how to respond, all of this was new to me. Caring about someone, being in danger, looking forward to someone's death. But if things went wrong, I would be at Igor's mercy.

I waited at a small distance. We had to have been late at that point. When he finally looked my direction, his expression had shifted to unreadable. I didn't need an order to know he expected me to come to him.

He spoke as i approached. "I'm going to need for you to do something for me, sweetheart." His hands went to my waist.

"Anything." I had to support him. Whatever he wanted. This was his world.

"I can't tell you what." He tossed the gun to the side then lifted the dress and removed the dagger he'd given me. Not that I knew how to use it, but it had provided comfort. Now I had no defenses against Igor.

His throat bobbed when he looked up at me, slowly he guided the dress off of me then kissed my upper stomach. "I can't wait until my baby is in here."

For once, it excited me to think of that future. As he eyed me in wait, I removed my bra and underwear. No invitation was needed for me to loosen his pants and pull his cock out.

"Ride me," he ordered, hands bracing him as he leaned backward a little. The callous expression had me a bit unnerved, as though I was looking into the eyes of the man who'd forced himself upon me. But that was a different Matt.

I pulled my knee onto the bed beside him and lifted to straddle him, slowly lowering onto his cock. up and down I went, rocking my hips when our pelvises connected.

"I knew you loved my cock," he said, thrusting upward with a painful hit to my cervix. "I knew it since the day I saw your picture and had to have you."

With his next upward pump, I lost balance and went forward against him. His mouth immediately went to my breasts. Hands gripping and squeezing them as his thrusts were painfully dearly to me.

"I knew you would submit like a good girl." His hand was to my hair, yanking my head backward to the extent my breasts lifted. "And you will continue to obey me, won't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Work those thighs and fuck my hard or I'm going to pound you until you can't walk."

Something about his control was so sexy. I began to move up and down on him, breasts bouncing against his face. His eyes were locked onto mine, forcing me to hold the stare. It was easier than ever before until he slammed upward hard, grabbing my hips to control them when he spun so my back was to the bed. The pounding he proceeded to give me had a mix of pain and pleasure with every furious slam of his hips as he rutted me like a wild beast. It felt as though he'd gone feral as my fists twirled into the bedding to keep me in place and provide some relief.

With a painful pinch to my nipples and darkening eyes, he rammed deep with a force that had me crying out. Hot seed erupted into my cervix the fat head of his dick pressed hard against.

Once he jerked out of me, he snatched up the gun and grabbed a fistful of my hair. This no longer felt like a plan to get even with Igor.

At the safe, he shoved his pistol into his jacket before reaching in for another that looked the exact same.

At this point, despite my new resolve to be with him, I found myself struggling from the pain of where I'd been so brutally fucked and the hard grip to my hair. His rapid steps out had me desperate to keep up for fear of being dragged. Being naked with clumps of cum between my thighs was bad enough.

We made it to the dining area where guests ate at a few of the round tables, but by that point, the tears in my eyes made it impossible to see much. Silence fell aside from the echo of his steps that quickened and he began dragging me. I screamed through the intense pain of my hair feeling as though it would be ripped out--some probably was.

He continued forward to the wide hall, not slowing despite my feet struggling for purchase. At the door to his father's office, he slowed and opened it. once inside, he pushed me to fall forward onto a maroon rug. Cruel and terrifying, that's what he'd become. At his father's desk, he stopped to watch me. The lack of emotion frightened me even more.

Loud steps reverberated from the hall. Matt attempted to yank open a drawer. when it didn't budge, he shot it. Wood splintered with the loud boom. No longer hindered, he yanked it open.

I didn't look behind to the sound of voices, but recognized Igor's and Matt's father's. There were more loud steps though. Had this turned into a party?

Matt threw the gun into the drawer then yanked out a ball gag and riding crop. Horrified at what he planned to do, I began to crawl backward.

Fiery pain met my shoulder as claws dug into it. Igor's chuckle accompanied the torturous yank upward. I would have hoped Matt would stop him from touching me again, but he didn't.

"This one's fun on a table." Igor yanked me toward the desk that I knew intimately. At that, I fought as though my life depended on it. Not that my fight mattered, Matt had me pinned the moment my chest hit the table. With speed, he had the gag to my mouth.

"No. I want to hear her scream." Igor's love of cruelty was something that had me wishing for death already.

"Please" I sobbed. "don't..." my desperate plea went to Matt, who only glared down. "Not him."

Igor kneed my legs apart, but luckily I landed a kick to his leg. "Looks like Matt already tore your pretty cunt." The memory of the fucking had passed. It wasn't even that bad compared to everything else.

"Give me the crop," Igor ordered, the bulge in his trousers already against my slit causing the ache to worsen.

"I'm going to punish her then you do whatever you want."

At those words, my fight returned. No to punishment with a whip designed to control animals. No to Igor. No to these people watching this abuse. No to all of it!

But there was no strength left to do much more than flail and cry. "I'm going to love every single scream." Igor moved back and gave my labia a painful pinch.

I shrieked, already beginning Igor's sexual arousal at torture. he went around to where Matt was, when Igor flipped me onto my back, the slimy prick smiled with genuine joy.

Panting through sobs, I watched as Matt went to stand a few feet from my core. "Dont make this worse on yourself. Be a good girl and spread your legs, sweetheart."

Sweetheart. The affectionate nickname he used. The way he always said it in a positive way. I squeezed my eyes shut and widened my thighs. I turned to see who all watched at my left. Aside from Mandy, they were all men. Four who were Igor's entourage. To the other side, Ben watched. Even if it was for show, the humiliation was too much for me to be so violated.

As the terror hit and my legs were snapping closed, a painful lash hit my cunt. My legs curled upward. The movement had Igor reaching forward to grip behind my knees to pull them to my shoulders. He pulled me toward him so my head hung from the edge of the desk. At some point, he'd let his pants lower and his atrocious cock swayed as it pressed to my mouth.

"She's not yours yet," Matt spat.

Igor pulled it from my lips, but rubbed it along my cheek.

Another hard slap to my pussy had my body tensing and back arching. Igor's grunt of approval had others in the room snickering. About seven more swats landed, each more painful than the last.

Once it had stopped, Matt's hand pressed to my slit, wet with something tingly. As he stroked, the pounding nub responded with need. His zipper hissed open. "Get your little prick away from her mouth."

The hideous Russian stepped back, releasing my legs as well.

Matt's dick sank into my aching cunt as his fingers continued their dedicated pleasure to my nub. He'd taken me from absolute torture to a reliving bliss. "That's a good girl." Every rock of his hips was gentle and the passion in his eyes set me ablaze.

"Enjoy the gentle fuck while you can, slut." If only Igor knew what awaited him.

Matt continued, slow and gentle, leaning forward to plant kisses on my neck. Zippers sounded. A few of the men wanting to jack themselves off. My eyes were rolled backward in my hooded eyes, not suffering the sight of them and only feeling Matt. Now I knew who he didn't want earlier to feel good and take away from the euphoria building between my legs threatening to rip through me.

As my back arched, Matt's lips went to my ear. "Cum for me then blow his head off when its his turn. When he leaned forward the gun in his jacket pressed against my breast.

"Gah," he grunted. At the same to his seed coated my walls, my back arched. The orgasm tore through me like a tidal wave. Matt's hand want to either side of my head and he glanced up to the shattered drawer that had never been closed.

I caught a few breaths, hands reaching up to his.

"Be a good girl, sweetheart." Another order. Kill Igor. My hands remained in place as he got up, ready to grab the pistol and shoot the bastard.

"Your turn," he said to Igor, waltzing over to stand behind the group of men.

Too soon, Igor's menacing steps grated at my ears. He held his mediocre prick, proud of what he was about to do. Terror had me looking to Matt.

A hard slap sent a flash to my vision. igor gripped my chin, forcing me to face him.

"You're going to look at me while i fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk." Igor's hands went to my thighs, spreading them to a painful angle.

I squirmed and attempted to roll to my side. All certainty in my ability to follow through with the objective passed.

"Hold her down!" Igor shoved my thighs up with all his weight. I looked the direct two men came from to hold me down.Behind them, Matt reached into his Jacket.

Blow his head off. Matt had given me the opportunity to kill Igor and I couldn't refuse. Before the men were within reach, I ignored the pain of Igor's attempt to hold me in place and I extended my hand into the drawer. Fingers padding, I found it, but not before the two bastards came over. one grabbed my hand, twisting to the point i felt a snap at my wrist.

I screamed, hardly able to hear the blasts of gunfire. the men collapsed and Igor pushed off of me, I rolled so my good, left hand got hold of the pistol. Several more shots rang, but not at Igor who fumbled backward. He was mine.

He lunged to grab the gun, but I pulled the trigger as he captured my hand. He fell to the side, pulling me at my waist as he fought for the gun. When he finally got hold of the gun, a hammer clicked behind him.

Matt pressed his pistol to the back of Igor's head. It was then I noticed the tremble of his grip and blood leaking from Matt's hand.

His eyes looked dazed, but by the time Igor saw, Mandy rushed for the gun I'd shot the Russian with. She didn't hesitate to shoot. Matt collapsed, followed by Igor's fat body slumping onto me.

It took all my strength to try to get free of Igor, but required the help of Ben since Mandy decided she should be the one to care for Matt.

Once his jacket was removed, blood still leaked from his upper arm. Weak eyes met mine as I knelt at his side, unable to do much but stroke his cheek with my good hand as Mandy tied off the wound to stop the blood loss.

"An attempted assassination of a candidate for senate!" Ben seemed all too eager to say the words.

"Fuck you!" Matt rasped, opening his eyes in a weak glare.

******

Ben's plans for Matt to be a senator were coming to fruition. It had only been a week since the death of Igor and several of his accomplices, but in that time, thirty-two arrests were made--even the senator Matt planned to run against next year was no longer an obstacle.

I held Matt's hand as his father gave a toast at a dinner event with at least forty guests. He rambled about Matt's heroism at defending me despite the assassination attempt from Igor after having uncovered a human trafficking business run by foreign agents that led to freeing at least thirty-two women.

Several of the lies had Matt rolling his eyes, but once it was his turn to speak, he turned to me and dropped onto a knee, clumsily reaching into his jacket with his left hand.

The black velvet box had tears welling in my eyes. "Yes," I said before the question was asked. He pried it open and slid the ring on my finger, raising sparkling eyes to mine as he leaned in for a kiss.

I wasn't all that fond of this story, but I hope you liked it. The late-night throw together where he offered to let her help get rid of Igor made it difficult to bounce back, but hopefully it worked.