Slave to the Ouija Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning the journey
2.1k words
3.5
6.8k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nimb
Nimb
3 Followers

Standing and waiting for the worshippers to settle so she could begin calling mass for the other side to guide them, Mistress Rina scanned the congregation in front of her. Hooded, robed worshippers knelt in subjugation to the Others. Reverently acknowledging the power given them by the Others.

Mistress Rina was five feet six tall with cat-like emerald green eyes and long silky black hair. She commanded obedience and was severe in any punishment of the congregation for any misdemeanour, no matter how slight.

She stood before a large black altar decorated with bleached skulls and crossed bones, sitting elegantly on a dense black stone platform. The worshippers knelt in rows, waiting for the message the other side would send through the Ouija board Katrina controlled.

The ceremony ended, and Rina thanked the Others for their decisions and shut the portal to them.

Now they had to prepare, as the Others had given the number of males and females they needed for the offering.

Mistress Rina called her leaders to a meeting in an hour. They had to begin finding subjects who were under 25 years old for the sacrifice to the Others. The worshippers would offer one male and one female. The One had allowed them to keep the excess captives for their twisted perversions or the auction.

Sitting at a table, they decided to send the young females to bars as the men were always easiest to catch with younger females. Still, the females were stupid, easy and fun to catch. Show a wad of cash and see what

Followers prepared the required equipment, and cages of different sizes were ready for the next group of trainees. The brick cells had a thin, dirty mattress, one blanket, and a bucket.

Candlelight faintly lit the

Mistress Rina inspected the basement to ensure preparations were on schedule. Worshippers up to sixteen years old also assisted their mentors in setting up the ceremony for the last stage of their training. Once they had completed this, they selected their own pet if they passed.

Caroline sat at the bar, her black dress clung seductively to her, and blonde wavy hair hung to her hips. Dark almond-shaped eyes gazed slowly around the tables as if looking for someone before locking eyes with a young black-haired man. She smiled provocatively at him, turned back to the bar to continue her drink, and watched in the bar mirror as he approached.

He was perfect, she thought, masculine, good-looking, sexy, and the right age. Caroline was sixteen but dressed up, and she looked eighteen. She knew the barman here, though, as he was a guest for functions at the mansion.

The young man introduced himself as Alex, sitting next to her and ordering drinks for them. Twenty minutes he was in Caroline's car, heading for her place.

Within five minutes of the drive, Alex tried to reach for his phone and realized he couldn't move his arms or legs. Looking over at him, Caroline smiled. Things were going well.

The following day, seven men and three women were in cages in the basement, ready to be prepared by the worshippers. Mistress Rina divided six remaining captives among the followers and selected two for herself.

"Remember, two are offerings, do not touch!'

It was pitch black in the basement as several hooded figures entered with the equipment for the captives, talking between themselves.

Dim lighting illuminated the room as the captives begged to be let out and let go. No one would tell the police, and they would give them money. They would do anything for the freedom to leave.

The group ignored the pleas as they secured their wrists behind their backs, while others placed leather hoods on them, with the eyes openings covered. Terrified panic squeals broke the basement's silence as the group ignored the captives' screams and pleading.

Finally, it was silent as the last captive was hooded and gagged.

With all the captives prepared, the worshippers left them, returning to inform Mistress Rina.

Alex was terrified as he knelt in his cage, his heart hammering in his chest. Someone grabbed his arms and pulled them behind him, securing his wrists, and a leather hood was fastened over his head and blindfolded him. He struggled as voices excitedly encouraged him to try harder as a chinstrap tightened, forcing his mouth shut.

Blindfolded, bound and kneeling in a cage, Alex tried feverishly to understand what was occurring. As a gag had silenced him, he could hear as the others became silent.

No sounds of screaming anymore. It was utterly silent.

Was anyone still even here? What did they want with them all? Questions he had no answers to swirled in his head as he knelt, not knowing why.

Mistress Rina was well known for her sadism and training tactics and techniques; many admired her and sent problem pets to her for retraining.

He and the other slave she had chosen were not the first and wouldn't be the last she had.

The thrill she experienced when they crawled on their belly like a slug to her, begging to be her slave, was indescribable. The power she held over them was intoxicating. Training her new pets was always exciting, with the first weeks full of surprises.

Leaving them longer in their cages until she collected them gave them time to assess and begin to accept their predicament and deal with it.

The most critical aspect of their training was psychological control.

He had no idea how long he had been there when a lock clicked, and a woman ordered him out. Painfully, on his knees, he could only go back. As he got out, he attempted to stand. Instantly he was face first on the floor, as a furious female voice screamed at him.

"Never stand without permission!"

Alex did not try again and lay there waiting for what was next. He wanted to throw up as fear pumped adrenaline through his body.

"Knees!" Alex was confused and didn't understand what she meant when she grabbed a fistful of hair and forced him onto his knees.

"Next time I tell you to do something bitch, do it." Her face was inches from his as she twisted his head to listen.

"Walk bitch," painfully he was trying to walk on his knees as she led him to her pens.

fully

Mistress Rina's training facilities were set up in her bedroom and rooms throughout her mansion. Different spaces for her to play with or observe her pets playing together.

As he knelt, Alex had no idea where he was, and fear stroked his stomach like fingers of ice. Still gripping his hair, she jerked her hand up.

"Stand."

He stood bent over as if bowing to her as she led him by the hair into her bedroom and training chambers.

"Kneel." Alex sank to his knees and waited for her. He was desperate to see. Not knowing what was happening was torture. He listened, but no noise could help him detect where she was.

"Stand." she tugged his hair as he stood bowed again.

Leading him again, she placed him in a cage he could only stand in. It was too restricted to turn or sit, and locking it,

she returned to the basement to collect her other pet.

Josh was dark-haired, with dark brown eyes, and a beard growth covered his chin. He was approximately six feet tall, well built, and rugged.

He had struggled to escape from his cage until someone tied his wrists behind him and put a hood on him.

He heard a lock click and then ordered out. Painfully on his knees, he backed out and felt a painful grip on his hair as a hand twisted and pulled his head from side to side.

Pleased with her two new pet slaves, she led Josh back to her room and locked him into the cage beside Alex. He would be started later.

Sitting on her bed, she looked at her two new pets, wondering how scared they were now.

It serves them right, they shouldn't make themselves an easy target, but most of them did.

It would be fun when she made them play together, and they were both very masculine.

They will learn, she thought. She knew it took time for the new pets to submit, but in the end, they all did.

Josh stood with his arms above his head as his clothes were cut off and his shoes and socks removed. Agonizing pain shot through his back and shoulders as he was lifted by the wrist, hanging above the floor. His legs were grabbed and chained to the ground, forcing him to hang. Shock and pain tore through Alex as his shoulders screamed in red hot fury.

The moist warmth of a mouth enveloped his cock as sucking and licking, she slid her mouth up and down Alex's cock shaft as she tickled his balls with the gentle stroke of her fingertips.

What the fuck was she doing? Was she on fucking drugs doing this? Sickened, he hung in silent agony, wanting her to stop.

Through his pain haze, Alex felt himself start to harden when his balls were pulled down and held as a strap tightened around them, stopping his ejaculation.

Alex felt a hot tongue slowly and gradually working up his cock shaft. Standing helpless, Alex had no idea he was learning the first of his many lessons on the art of submission.

Lowered onto his feet, Alex hung in agonizing pain, trying to rationalize his situation.

He was dropped to the ground, unchained, and returned to his cage. Naked, alone, and terrified, he heard the lock click. His wrists were pulled up and chained to the top bars, forcing his head to the floor.

He had to back out of the cage as her hands stroked his buttocks and pulled them apart to examine his arse and balls as he whimpered into the gag. He would do anything they wanted. Was it money?" It must be. He could only reason they had kidnapped the wrong person.

How could he tell them his family had no money to pay a ransom? He was in pain he had never experienced, and Alex's muscles burned in pain. He moaned in dread as his body still remembered the earlier pain, and he began to shake in frightened apprehension.

Alex felt the ring grip as his cock began to harden. Fingers played with his body as he fought the urge to respond. Lips gently flicked at his nipples and over his chest. He grew harder by the second and begged his body not to betray him.

A thin tight strap was tied between his balls and he felt a helpless rush of excitement course through him as two incredibly hot moist mouths sucked and licked his balls. Pain reverberated through him as he experienced the same painful flicks as before. He was placed on his knees, his neck chained to the floor so he could not raise his head, and his ankles were pulled apart and tied.

He saw feet but couldn't turn to look up at the owner. The voice was young and harsh as the speaker told him to lay his head on her feet as a sign of submission.

Alex could not understand what she was talking about as he placed his forehead on her feet.

"Your gag will be removed, speak without permission or utter any sound or objection you will wish you had obeyed. Do you understand?" "Answer me!"

Alex nodded in mute understanding. He felt the gag loosen and drop away. He slowly worked his jaw until some pain had eased.

He wanted to speak, but he was frightened of more pain

"You will answer yes Mistress or no Mistress to the following questions, and think very carefully before you answer.

Alex nodded, waiting for her to begin asking while his head rested on her feet.

"You will obey any and every given order without refusal."

Alex was confused. What did she mean? He wondered as he replied.

"Yes, Mistress." after not knowing what else to say.

"You will be given a pet name. That is what you will answer immediately.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied as his situation became more apparent. He began to shake as he waited for the next question.

"When a free person enters, you will immediately submit to your position."

"Yes, Mistress," Alex replied dismally.

"You will sign a binding contract and give the Mistress complete ownership of yourself.

"Yes, Mistress." The words were barely audible as his neck was released. He signed his name to his new slavery papers on his knees, with his head bowed.

Nimb
Nimb
3 Followers