Slave to the Ouija Ch. 04

Story Info
Slowly.
2.8k words
4.6
4.4k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nimb
Nimb
3 Followers

Mistress Rina had woken up refreshed and looking forward to training. She slipped out of bed and made a coffee, before returning to her bedroom to gaze at her pets as she sipped her drink. Wonder how much sleep they managed, not much she guessed as she put her cup down. She took off the strap and cock ring Fifi wore. and unchained his hands before tying one to his collar, unclipped his ankles, and allowed him to see as she clipped on his leash and led him to the toilet.

After she had let her pets use the toilet, she placed them in their cages, returned after checking on the progress of the other trainee slaves. She still had to feed them. Each slave told her his name, before she allowed him to lap water from the bowl she held before them.

They both hated not being allowed to drink and being forced to lap like an animal, but nothing could change that unless their Mistress decided it.

Their stress and unreleased anger kept eating inside at them. She punished for the slightest reason and both hate and resentment welled up stronger each time she reprimanded them.

With both her pets at least watered, Mistress Rina led Fifi back to the bedroom and ordered him to lay on the table. She tied his legs to the corners before securing his wrists to the top corners and removed his eye covers.

She left and returned with Gigi, removed his gag, then led him on his knees to Fifi.

Gigi knelt and followed on his knees, feeling the throbbing pain in them as she adjusted his position until she was satisfied.

"Playtime again. 'Wow!' aren't you lucky to have a Mistress who lets you play together. "

Now we include a little more training with play.

"Lick his cock," his Mistress ordered as she forced his head to Fifi's groin. He was sure he was going violently vomit as he lightly slid his tongue up and down along Fifi's cock shaft,

"Quicker, slower, just roll your tongue around and hold, don't move," she warned getting close-up film of what he was doing.

"Very slowly and featherlike lick down to Fifi's balls." She ordered, and as he moved down and unwillingly caressed Fifi's balls with his tongue she continued the close-up following him with the camera.

"Slower, it's not a race you dumb fuck" She growled at him. Fear coursed through him, would she punish him? he slowed down the motion of his tongue and continued doing what she had ordered.

Humiliated and shamed he could feel the pain of helplessness closing in on him as he miserably obeyed.

"Cock," sliding his tongue up he licked the shaft slowly up and down.

"Suck it," his mouth settled over Fifi's cock, and he could feel it as it swelled in his mouth.

He gagged and tried to rise as she roared at him furious he had moved.

"Hold," Gigi knelt across Fifi, holding his cock in his mouth, not permitted to let go as his Mistress held his head down.

"You will be punished!" Her rage was unmistakable as she made him hold Fifi"s cock with her hand stopping his head from rising.

She held him making him stay until she was happy he had learnt his lesson.

"Release," taking his mouth from Fifi, he watched as his Mistress selected a different type of cock holder, telling Gigi to stay and dropping his leash as she adjusted the fit of the cock holder to Fifi, covered his eyes and left him.

She had a pet to punish.

On his knees he was led to wall and his legs were chained. His hands were released and fastened over his head and pulled tight forcing him onto his toes and left to get Gigi's the clothes she wanted him to wear.

She returned and put his feet into black into the high-heel shoes and laced them up, forcing him to stand on tiptoes.

She put some lacy, frilled underwear on him that drove him crazy as it rubbed painfully against his cock and balls feeling uncomfortably rough. She looked at Gigi, telling him before leaving, to think about what he did wrong.

.

Returning to Fifi after she had eaten, she led him to his cell and put him away, before she removed Gigi's boots and clothes and put him into his cell.

"Sleep well my pets, because soon you will be...," she left the sentence trail as she left.

The men's fear rose as they tried to work out what she meant, but exhaustion pushed them into a fitful shallow sleep before the pain of their brands or nightmares woke them.

Later, Mistress Rina again took her two pets to her bedroom to play with them and let them play together.

Fifi stood, his hands chained above his head, his feet chained to the floor, and Gigi strapped to the table, his Mistress shaving around his cock and balls with a cut-throat razor. She chose this method as another tool to instill their fear of her, and she knew they would both understand the message.

Gigi lay still, terrified of her accidentally or purposely cutting him. His eyes darted back and forth as he prayed for her to finish.

"Done," she proudly exclaimed as she surveyed her handiwork before tying his wrists to his collar and tethering his ankle to the chain attached to her bed. She finished by replacing his eye covers.

She strapped Fifi to the same table and told him to remain still. Holding the razor, she showed it to him as she smiled at him and began to shave his groin. Sick with fear, he lay there trying not to flinch as the sharp blade scraped across his balls and around his cock.

"You will make such a good pet." Mistress Rina informed him as he lay helpless on her table enduring every scrape as she worked on him.

She fastened his hands to his collar, led him to her bed, and secured him by the ankle.

"We are now ready to play." She informed them as she ordered Gigi onto her bed. Once he was on, she fastened his collar to the bed head and spread his legs apart, tying them to the corners.

"Bed Fifi," she instructed as she manoeuvred him between Gigi's legs and told him to stay while she placed a lifter under Gigi's arse to raise it.

She untied Fifi's wrists and tied them behind his back. She then removed his gag and told him she would say exactly what she wanted done and how he was to do it. As she ordered him to begin lightly tonguing Gigi's balls, she controlled his head so he could just touch them with the tip of his tongue.

The fact she knew they disliked the contact, made it a better experience for her and she was not happy with Fifi as he tried to avoid touching Gigi.

"Fifi, you will beg to pleasure Gigi's balls," his Mistress told him sternly.

"Please may I? He screamed in pain as she hit his brand before tightly refastening the gag as she screamed at him.

"That brand marks you, slave," she ranted at him as she again touched the brand. A high-pitched whine came from behind his gag.

"Silence!" she screamed at him, touching the brand again but Fifi did not make a sound.

"Better!" she hissed at him as she touched it several more times before she stopped.

"A slave begs to please they do not get to choose!" She roared again at him.

Fifi nodded as a tight-fitting gag stifled his muffled sobs and the pain savage as it burned like it was fresh.

"Good pet good slave Fifi," Mistress Rina whispered to him as she rubbed his back and released his gag telling him to beg to tongue Gigi's balls. Then you will do it with pleasure.

"Please, Mistress, I beg you to let me tongue Gigi's balls, I will enjoy it." begged Fifi.

The stress of his situation sounded as he whimpered, not understanding the unfolding situation he found himself living.

"You begging to play with Gigi you may."

She answered sweetly, smiling at him.

"Who are you?" She suddenly snapped at him.

"Fifi," he answered her miserably.

"Who am I?" She demanded.

He felt so ashamed as he answered her. "Mistress." He replied, feeling more degraded with each question.

"What are you?" She demanded as she held his head above Gigi's balls.

"I am Mistress's slave." He quietly answered as shame boiled inside him.

"You will learn," she bluntly told Fifi as she told him to lick Gigi's balls. He had begged her to let him.

His Mistress positioned his head and told him to begin. He slid his tongue out and could just touch Gigi's balls with the tip of it. As he ran it around his balls, he could feel his hot breath on Gigi's balls as his tongue flicked gently at each one, guided by his Mistress.

"Lick Gigi's cock. She watched as she moved his head so he could tongue the shaft of Gigi's cock.

'Suck the head only." His mouth closed over Gigi's cock as he took it into his mouth.

"Hold that position, don't you dare move." Mistress Rina warned him.

His jaw ached. He hated the bitch he had to obey, he wanted to let go of the cock in his mouth, but she would punish him.

He let his mind wander to distract himself from the pain that wracked his body.

"Release." His mouth let go, and his jaw hurt as he gratefully closed his mouth.

Their Mistress noticed a slight movement in Gigi's cock, and to control it, she put a ball clamp over his balls and tightened it, so it held them, with no possible way to cum. Of that, she also had total control.

She ordered Fifi to suck Gigi's balls as she controlled the pressure and direction he was allowed.

Mistress Rina watched in growing arousal as she made her pets play together. They would learn quickly, she thought, sighing complete satisfaction as she watched Fifi slurp on Gigi's balls.

He was performing much better now than before their talk, she noted as she heard a knock at her door.

"Continue. I will be watching." She told them and released Fifi's head and going to her door. Fifi continued terrified she was standing behind him.

She spoke quietly with the worshippers, before she smiled, hugged them and returned to her slaves. The news was excellent, she and she was rapt. She was going to meet investors looking for stock.

"Poor Gigi, you want to cum don't you?" she teased as she returned. His rock-hard cock throbbed in increasing pressure as he lay, unable to reply or stop the rising pain in his cock and balls. The mouth sucking him was unbearable. He lay in a world of hurt as Mistress Rina ensured Fifi was sucking nice and hard.

"Stop." Fifi lifted his head as his Mistress clipped his leash to his collar and told him to get off the bed.

Gigi felt the pressure on his cock lessen as Fifi released the suction he created while holding it in his mouth.

Obediently Fifi knelt and placed his head to the floor, waiting for her to decide what was next.

"Stay," Mistress Rina instructed Fifi.

"Good Fifi." She said, praising her pet as he remained still.

Turning to Gigi, his Mistress gave him a sadistic smile she knew he couldn't see.

Going to the freezer she returned with a small stainless bowl and grinned in anticipation as she set the camera to record Gigi's reaction. Reaching into the,bowl she pulled out an ice cube and held it against Gigi's balls.

Gigi's body exploded and contorted in shocked agony as he arched and struggled against his restraints, falling back onto the arse lifter. Muffled moans of unleashed pain came from him as she waited for his breathing to slow, before placing another cube onto his balls.

Louder muffled noise erupted as his body again contorted as a wave of sadistic pleasure lit her face up.

"Shut the fuck up and stop whining," she angrily snapped at him.

Mistress Rina knew he would agree to anything to stop the ice. She enjoyed watching her pets react to the various methods she used over the years,

She had created some herself and discovered more in her world travels.

The entire congregation recorded and studied every reaction by the slaves, with suggestions for improvements and new forms of torture and punishment.

Torturing him was fun, but she was hungry. She stopped the camera and uncovered Fifi's eyes before she led him to the kitchen, telling him to kneel and tied his leash to a black steel ring bolted to the table and removed his gag after taking a chair beside him. His eyes remained downcast, listening to her eat as he began to dribble.,

She stood up as a kettle switched off and made herself a coffee, glancing over at her slave as he waited for her to finish.

His mouth dribbled as he listened to her eat and take a sip of coffee. He knew what it was because he could smell it. He desperately wished she would give him a taste. He hadn't thought about coffee since he had been here, the aroma though

made him crave one.

Mistress Rina sat back and relaxed, looking at Fifi as he knelt beside her chair.

"Should I feed you?" she asked as she held a thinly sliced piece of meat in front of him.

"No," she growled as he went to take it off her.

"You wait to be fed. You do not take or snatch." Mistress Rina replaced his gag and told him he could not be that hungry if he were that disobedient.

Devasted, tears of unreleased frustrated anger overflowed into his hood as the disappointment he felt flooded his senses.

Mistress Rina had the help of the Others to guide her, as she took pride in her pleasure of giving punishment. The Others liked watching the new techniques she often invented and would use on her pet slaves' training.

She returned to her bedroom, leading Fifi to a small cage.

"Kneel," she ordered. Fifi knelt as Mistress Rina slid a steel door open.

"In." She waited for him to enter the cage, then shut and locked it.

He felt her untie his wrists. His arms screamed in protest at the sudden change in their position, and he fell forward, hitting his head against the front bars. He couldn't shift forward or back as the cage was tiny, and his muscles ached.

Mistress Rina approached the bed silently before clapping loudly an inch above Gigi's face, relishing his reaction as she heard a muffled squeal of terror mixed with fright. His body shook with shock as she laughed, satisfied at his natural response.

Taking the ball clamp off, she lay beside him.

He hurt so much that he wanted to kill her for what she was doing.

She snuggled into him as if they were girlfriend and boyfriend, letting her pointed nails play lightly on his chest and gently circling his nipples.

He hated her intensely, hated having to listen and obey her. The demeaning ways she would touch him and her laugh as she ridiculed him made his hatred of her grow in intensity.

Having to perform sexual acts with another man was the worst hell he had ever experienced. He had attempted to fight his body's reactions mentally, but it was impossible. He could always feel himself harden when a hot, warm breath and tongue teased and probed his genitals. Humiliation washed over him in waves as he recalled how he had responded.

Gigi felt sick, hungry, thirsty, and wanted to wash. He had always kept himself clean, and his living conditions were both disgusting and filthy.

Gigi could only listen as his anger increased toward her and his desire for revenge grew. She could smell his anger and loved the feelings it incited in her.

Lying beside him, she closed her eyes and imagined his hot mouth and tongue as she taught him how to lick her cunt.

Mistress Rina rose and checked on Fifi before preparing their food and water bowls.

She was going to tell them she had a surprise waiting for them after she had fed them.

Years of study and training under the Others to earn this position had taught her many control strategies.

Branding was one of many stages of training, and it had gone well. The other members had reported good results on the slaves they were training, informing her that some may be ready for the next auction.

Nimb
Nimb
3 Followers