Slave to the Ouija Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Rina begins training.
2.1k words
4.33
6.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nimb
Nimb
3 Followers

Mistress Rina looked down at her two new pet slaves kneeling with their heads to her feet and could feel the excitement growing inside her.

Bending down, she attached the leads to the collars of her slaves and began taking photos and posing her new pets in humiliating and embarrassing positions. Putting her camera on a tripod to continue filming, she moved between them, holding the leads with a proud and sneering smile as she displayed both men and her branding.

Gigi was a young man named Josh, with black hair and roughly six feet tall. The last thing he remembered was leaving a club with a blonde girl he had been talking with, ending up here. She must have slipped something into his drink, and he had been cursing his stupidity ever since.

In mute silence, the two men, waited in fear for their Mistress to speak.

Tying Gigi's wrists behind his back, Mistress Rina unclipped the chain tethering him and ordered him to follow. She tugged his leash, forcing him to walk on his knees to a low table, and she ordered him to sit on it.

His ankles were chained before she untied his wrists, pushed him back and fastened his wrists over his head and stretched his body tautly.

He burned with shame as she slowly explored his body, she felt the skin between his nostrils then ran her hands all over his body, feeling his heart beat rapidly in fear.

His heart was racing, she knew he feared her, placing her head on his chest, she slowly breathed his fear.

He could not see the sadistic smile she wore as she rose, replaced the eye covers and removed his gag.

She leaned over him and told him to listen to her instructions as she ran her moistened fingers over his lips.

His tongue slid round her fingers as he obediently licked and sucked her fingers as she ordered. If he made a mistake, she painfully pinched or twisted his nipples as punishment.

She let Fifi play with him and film them she decided as she moved to get Fifi.

Terrified Fifi kept looking down as Mistress Rina turned her attention to him. She stood behind him and placed the eye covers on him, secured his wrists behind his back, before removed his gag and patted his head. On his knees, she led him to Gigi and stated it was playtime for her pets.

She set up her camera and returned to her pets.

Holding Fifi's balls his Mistress put a constrictor on them.

"Lick," she commanded as she pushed Fifi's head onto Gigi's stomach and positioned herself behind Fifi.

"Oh this is going to be so so good my pet," she whispered into Fifi's ear as she held his balls.

"You will play nicely."? Her breath was hot as she spoke softly to Fifi, telling him that she, his Mistress would instruct him on how to play nicely.

"Slide your tongue over his cock and work it my pet." His Mistress murmured as she began to massage his balls.

She could feel her sexual heat rise in her as she instructed her pet on how to play for her amusement.

Fifi obediently ran his tongue over Gigi's cock under the guided instruction of his Mistress. He had never dreamed of doing something this sick. He never had any sexual encounters with another man in his life.

Why was she making them do this? His tongue continued to move as directed by his Mistress's wish. Her fucking amusement, he fucking hated her and the hate grew to an inner raging inferno he couldn't control. God he wanted her to fucking pay for this.

Fifi's jaw ached as he obediently did what she asked.

"Balls," Fifi lowered his head and ran his tongue across Gigi's balls lightly and slowly as he was told.

Her hand was running across his balls and her fingers moulded and gently massaged them.

Fifi could feel his body respond to her as horrified he fought against the mounting desire. The constrictor on his balls tightened, they began to hurt as it halted any gratification he could have.

"You must learn control and how to be good."

"Suckle, my pet Fifi suckle good." His Mistress breathed in his ear, as she moaned in pleasure.

Feeling ill, Fifi slowly worked his mouth around a ball and sucked. Saliva dribbled down his chin as he tongued it in his mouth.

"Gigi has two." A harsh reminder, Alex lifted his head and began to lick the other ball, then working it into his mouth and sucking, he tried to get his mind elsewhere, but he had to listen to her, he might not hear her and that meant pain.

Horrified he realized she was training him, humiliation and rage stewed inside him as his thoughts tormented him.

"Cock." Fifi immediately raised his head to Gigi's cock and licked,

"Suck," hesitating, he opened his mouth and placed it over Gigi's cock as his Mistress squeezed his balls a painful reminder of instant obedience.

How could he get out of this mess? Disheartened he thought of the locks and chains that held him, how he had fought to free himself for hours.

Tired of watching her pets play, she led Fifi back and chained him to the floor by his collar, replacing the eye covers and gags.

Fifi's knees hurt and were starting to bruise, and he wanted to stand or lie down to relieve the pressure but their Mistress had been clear when she had told them the rules. She did not permit them any such luxuries.

"They must be earned," were her words to them."

She had been explicit as she warned them to change a position without her permission, would lead to quick and severe punishment for them.

Pain was now a normal occurrence and their Mistress was severe in her punishment if her orders were not carried out to her satisfaction.

Mistress Rina knew her slaves were in pain, she could see the internal battle of resisting submission, but slowly they would learn, it never paid to rush anything.

She untied Gigi's wrists behind him and unclipped his ankles.

He was ordered to kneel, led back, and chained to the floor.

All he could do was cry bitter tears at her treatment of them as he once again waited on her whims.

Gigi was repulsed by what the woman had made the man do to him. He felt dirty and disgusting and wanted to wash it away, who was this sick bitch and what did she really want?

He remembered back to the night she had said she was having a mass. He could still hear the maniacal and hysterical screaming of the people above them and the raspy voices who were identified as the Others. The silence after was the worst they had encountered. After the terrifying screaming stopped it engulfed them leaving each one of them traumatized, what they heard didn't sound human.

Gigi shivered, as fingers of thought flicked them through his head.

Fifi and Gigi remained on their knees, bound and blindfolded, not moving and unwilling to risk the wrath of the woman they knew as Mistress.

They were both learning her rules of obedience.

They were not permitted to raise their eyes and look at any free person.

They were not permitted to speak a free person's name.

Address them as Master or Mistress.

They must kneel in the presence of any free person no matter their age.

Never speak unless permission is granted.

To gain permission, they would kneel with their head to the floor and wait.

They would learn positions by number, take and hold the position until released.

The Mistress removed Gigi's gag and asked his name.

When he replied Gigi, she placed a water bowl on the floor, telling him to lap with his tongue if thirsty. Holding the hood, she controlled his head till he could just get his tongue into the bowl, she wanted him to learn she dominated and controlled every tiny and intimate action of his.

Watering was one of the many training techniques she had found successful. Allowing them a little helped improve their obedience.

She loved doing this. Euphoria washed over her as she moaned in the knowledge of the power and control she had over her pet slaves.

Taking their training slowly was the best way, as the males sometimes didn't understand commands.

Tightening the gag on Gigi, she released Fifi's gag and asked his name.

When he replied, Fifi, she put the bowl on the ground and controlled his head as he lapped water before she took it away and gagged Fifi. Stepping past them, she silently left the room and pulled back a panel to monitor them as she prepared a steel bowl with hot food and returned with it to her pets.

She held the bowl under their nose, knowing they would be drooling into their gags, so she made them wait as she watched.

Gigi was repulsed by what the woman had made the male do to him.

He felt dirty and disgusting and wanted to wash it away, praying to die.

Fifi and Gigi remained on their knees, bound and blindfolded, not moving and unwilling to risk the wrath of the woman they knew as Mistress.

Why wasn't she feeding them Gigi thought, he couldn't stop the saliva and he

was starving.

Spit dribbled down Gigi's chin as she removed his gag, she scolded him as she wiped it away.

"Name?'

"Gigi," he answered immediately, he was starving, and more saliva was dribbling down his chin as his mouth watered. She reached into the bowl and picked up a small piece of meat.

"Open."

Gigi obediently opened her mouth as his Mistress fed him morsels by hand. He sucked on her fingers to get every piece off them.

"That's enough for Gigi." She told him as she replaced his gag,

"You have to leave some for Fifi."

She could feel his disappointment, he was still hungry but what did he want for nothing she wondered.

She moved the bowl to Fifi, doing the same. Then she took the bowl back, smiling as she put what remained in the fridge it would do them for their next feed.

Mistress Rina returned to her pets and lay on the bed and sleeping for a couple of hours.

Later she led her pets down a hall and held their leashes as she allowed them to use the toilet.

Taking them back to her quarters, she ordered Fifi onto the bed, chained his legs to the bottom, and then tied his wrists above his head then led Gigi to the other side and chained him the same way. She removed their eye coverings, letting them see part of what she had planned.

She grabbed thin straps, first binding Fifi's balls tightly and doing the same with Gigi's and tightened their chains, stretching them further, the last thing she wanted was them waking her.

Getting two battery cock rings she slipped them over her pets' cocks and picked up the controller.

Both lay helpless as she slipped between them, and holding a switch, she turned it on. Both men reacted in shock as the rings vibrated under their cock heads. She giggled at their attempts to move, stroking her pets as she groaned in pleasure at their distress and staring chillingly into their eyes as they silently begged for relief, she smiled at them and shook her head.

The frustration they were subjected to was another standard training practise, denying their wishes was another form of control, and she knew her pets would do anything for sexual relief.

Replacing their eye coverings, she lay down between her pets and played with the remote, making sure the cocks she owned were stiff and throbing, before falling asleep.

Fifi and Gigi remained as she had left them while she slept, Gigi's cock was swollen and painful and would jerk, and his balls hurt so badly he wanted to scream. He waited in complete darkness for his sleeping Mistress to wake and release him. How could she be so cruel? He was afraid of what she could do, but he silently begged for her to free him.

Fifi was on the opposite side of his sleeping Mistress, afraid of what would happen when she woke. Would she release them?

His cock was hard and begging to cum, and a strap wrapped his balls so tightly, denying him the relief of an orgasm. Laying tied to the bed, both men could only ponder their dark future and what it held.

Nimb
Nimb
3 Followers