Slave to the Ouija Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Water was a vital training tool because it provided an excellent reward incentive for her pet slaves to try harder.

Gigi was fed the same way, learning obedience until she permitted her to proceed.

Later, she wanted to take her pets to the stables, and then she had to meet with the elders. The upcoming ceremony and slave auction had to be organized and guests invited, so she had to relegate some members responsible for preparing for the events.

She didn't have time to bath her pets properly, so she hosed them quickly in the bathroom and dried them.

She replaced their gags and eye covers as she clipped their leashes to the nose rings and led them to the stables to begin the training she had decided for each of them.

The weight of the rings kept her pets' heads down. They were on either side of their Mistress as she held them close to the nose so they didn't trip, she had done this so many times, but she felt proud to deliver these to stables each time.

Grinning with inhuman pleasure, she was familiar with the first reactions of uncertainty and confusion before transitioning to fear, horror, and hysteria before the ultimate goal. Total submission of each one. Some tried to struggle and fight against the inevitable, and she found them a lot of fun and a pleasure to train. Some accepted their fate after two or three days. Still, each reacted uniquely and ultimately submitted to the future their new owners chose for them.

They wondered where they were going as they followed her as she turned to the left instead of walking straight ahead, and fear of the unknown began to whisper through their mind, where was she taking them? Why? Both men dejectedly knew their final chance for escape had diminished as she continued to her family's private library.

The stables were in an old stone section of the mansion. All guests used a code to access a door. Once verified, the door, hidden behind an old selection of books, would automatically open and shut within seconds.

You stepped down two cement steps to a metal door opening into a large grey and bluestone room.

12