Slave to the Succubus Ch. 06

Story Info
Vicki makes her college class more fun!
981 words
3.88
6k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spanish had become Vicki's favorite class ever since she had made it more interesting. The women in the class were slowly becoming lesbians and her professor, Puta, was infatuated with her. It was all that Puta could do from licking her Mistress out in front of the class.

Vicki could have easily used her succubus magic to make it happen instantly but where would the fun be in that? She had learned that it was better to play the game. So she had inserted vibrating chips in Puta's pussy and ass. She made sure to sit in the front row where she was able to show off her hairless pussy and ever lower tops to her professor. She knew Puta was salivating with desire. Puta always told her after class when she was eating her Mistress out. Puta ate her Mistress out before class too. Puta had a long way to go in pleasuring her Mistress.

Vicki decided it was time to play with her slave even more. She started the vibrating chips right in the middle of the lecture. It was all that Puta could do to stop from crying out in passion. Puta felt her pussy clenching and juice trailing down her leg. She looked at her Mistress almost pleading her to stop but she didn't want her Mistress to stop. She wanted the vibrations to continue. Puta wanted to explode in front of her class. She was sure it would help her class on their way to becoming lesbians.

Still, part of Puta's modesty remained. She hid behind her desk and bit her lip and tried not to scream out in pleasure. Vicki knew it was something she'd have to change in Puta even if she had to beat it out of her. Puta should be an exhibitionist. Puta should show her tits and cunt to the world. Puta should beg her Mistress to stream masturbation videos of her online. Puta would do all of these things in due course and keep her job at the college. She would help Vicki turn women into lesbians for years to come.

Vicki had noticed that certain women in the class of late had started dressing sluttier. These women would be rewarded. They would become dominatrixs. They would become butch lesbians and their classmates would beg to eat their cunts.

Some of the women in the class maintained their "intelligence"...at least for now. They noticed changes in their appearances. Their skin was looking better, breasts growing bigger and more sensitive. They stopped dressing conservatively and started dressing like sluts. Many of them ditched their boyfriends...their boyfriends no longer brought them pleasure. Cocks no longer seemed to interest them. Unless they were strapped on and fucking other women.

It was about midway through the semester that Vicki decided the Spanish class should no longer be a Spanish class. Spanish was a romance language after all. So the class should learn romance. Puta agreed with her mistress. She would now teach romance. The new age music that had been playing in the background all semester made the women more pliable. So when Professor Rivers (Puta) got in front of the class and explained how things were going to be most of the class accepted it. It went like this.

"Alright class, Spanish is a romance language. We have gone as far as we can in the language part. Now we are going to learn the romance part. I need each of you to strip. Women should pair up with women and men with men."

The class did as Puta commanded. Vicki took this opportunity to go around and make notes on everyone. Some would need improvements, some would need intense training but all would become lesbians sluts. They all would love pussy in the end.

Puta spoke with Vicki's instructions.

"Look at your neighbor, isn't she beautiful? You desire her so much don't you? Look at her breasts, see how perfectly shaped they are. You want to touch them, you need to touch them. Now cup them in your hands. They just fit so perfectly. Her breasts were made for you. Now tweak the nipples and rub them between your fingers. The nipples are becoming hard aren't they? Don't take them in your mouths yet girls...although you really want to. Take your hand and trail it down their sides very gently. Go until you reach their cunts.

Now insert one finger, see how wet your partner is between her legs. That means she desires you, because she desires you that makes you grow wetter too. Now insert another finger and grow wetter. Finally, girls, I want you to insert a third finger. Now work your fingers in and out of their cunts, work them in and out, in and out.

Puta had the girls work their fingers in and out, in and out for the ½ hour remaining in class. By the end of class, the girls were sitting in puddles of their own pussy juice, many had been moaning. Puta spoke again.

"Now take your fingers and bring it to your lips. Taste your neighbor's juices...isn't it the best thing you've ever tasted? Now you're addicted...you can barely wait till next week when you'll drink it from the source. Until next week...you must wait.

Then Puta assigned her homework.

"I want each of you girls to watch two hours of lesbian porn, every night. You must learn how to pleasure a woman. It is your duty, you'll want to do this. You'll love this."

Most of the girls did as Puta bid them. Over the course of the semester they learned how to be cunt licking dykes from Puta and Vicki. Vicki looked forward to the final when the entire class would engage in an orgy. Their lesbian personalities would also be cemented. The final was their final act in sexual freedom.