Slave to the Succubus Ch. 07

Story Info
Vicki personally "tutors" a student.
1.9k words
4.08
7.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for Vicki, to train Cynthia, a member of Puta's spanish class who hadn't been affected by the teaching. Like all sluts, Cynthia would learn.

Vicki had Puta invited Cynthia to her office for a Spanish "review" Cythina came eager to learn. She wanted to pass Spanish. From outside the door, Cynthina heard the loud cries of "mas mas mas".

Still she opened the door and went in. There she found Professor River naked and sprawled across the desk. Someone who looked like her classmate Vicki, was thrusting in and out of her. But, it couldn't be Vicki. This person had a huge cock between their legs, well right now it was buried in Professor River's cunt.

"Uhmm...I'll come back" said Cynthina as she slowly backed out the door.

Vicki climbed off the desk. Puta having an orgasem could wait. She was her slave after all. Vicki's pleasure came before Puta's.

"You'll stay and come in." said Vicki commandingly.

Cynthia walked in. Part of her wondered why she was doing it.

"Cynthia, it's time for me to tell you my evil plan. You won't be able to do anything about it. You won't want to, you'll be happy...I promise you'll be happy. You see I'm a succubus who is here on earth. I need entertainment and I'm turning Spanish 101 into lesbians. Professor Rivers used to be straight as an arrow, now she licks me out daily. However, you don't seem to be responding to the treatment. You're staying the same and that's SO much fun for me. I get to change you personally." said Vicki.

Cynthia started trembling and tried to run. But, she found herself frozen to the spot. Not only that but she seemed to be stripping herself of her clothes. She stood before Vicki naked.

Vicki started stroking Cythina's breasts."Tell me what you like, pussy or cocks..." She wanted to see how much of her training had worked.

"Cocks...I like cocks..I have a boyfriend." she said but she was no longer sure.

If Vicki liked one thing, it was entertainment. She was upset that Cynthia had not become a lesbian. Still she had quite the future of service for Cynthia.So she spoke.

" You do love cocks don't you? You want to score pussy with YOUR cock. You want to be a man...with a cock. A cock of your very own. You came to me because I can help you with that. You'll have tits and a cock isn't that great?"

Cynthia knew one thing. She was terrified of Vicki but she also wanted to obey her. Vicki was right, she did long for a cock of her own.

Cythia saw herself morph in the large mirror Puta now had in her office. She was now a blonde and what was left of the clothes on her upper body hung from her neck and spilled over her now giant tits sticking firmly out in front of her. Her huge new nipples were surrounded by large brown areolas and turned up at the end in a suck me sort of way. They were hard as a rock to the point they ached, reaching out to touch them sent an electrical shock straight to her pussy as she instantly discovered they were ultra sensitive to the touch.

Also a massive cock now jutted out from her nether regions. It was part of her and it looked SO tempting. How would it feel just to touch it?

Vicki stood before her and laughed

"Why don't you enjoy the new tool that I've gifted you? Reach out and touch it...that's it stroke it back and forth "

Cythia wanted to say no but for some reason her mind was swimming and she felt dizzy.The woman before her was SO powerful. How could she disobey? Cynthia tried to get a grasp on to this new sensation, but she realized she was having trouble concentrating for the first time since she could remember. A volcanic feeling was building up in her pussy.

"I will take the confused look on your face as a yes, slut. " Vicki said. "That's good, now I can begin. That dizziness you are feeling in your head is your new persona slowly finding its way into the ever emptying void and making itself at home. The more of your intelligence that slips away the more of your new persona can take hold. I am going to make it easy and help you find that new reality, as you can sense you are growing dumber and at the same time your sexual energy and desire is increasing to take its place, can you feel it?"

Cynthia was listening but not hearing. It was so hard to do things like listen. the new sensations she was feeling were getting incredibly intense, she was having trouble focusing and all the sudden her body was choosing now to become turned on like she had never experienced. Her new nipples were screaming for attention and it took all her willpower not to reach up and rub them and her pussy was so wet it was flowing down onto the carpet, she wanted to lay down and get herself off but she had to fight these feelings, she had to struggle to hold onto her intelligence.

"Cythina, Sindi, try to focus on my voice, are you getting horny? Are you ready to follow me and accept your fate as a lesbian slut?"asked Vicki

"Yes, very much, I need to cum soon, " Sindy heard herself say and then things took another step toward Vicki. Images of dozens of other women crowded their way within her thoughts, naked woman, beautiful women with hard bodies and she wanted to touch them so bad, to play with them, to hold them, to fuck them with her new cock.

Vicki had implanted them in her mind. This is what Sindi would desire now. Sindi could only wonder why was this happening, she was not a lesbian but all she could think was these women getting on their knees and pleasing her. Soon women would be sucking her cock off or burying their faces in her pussy.

"Your beloved mind is going Cythina, you don't care either, all that you want now is sex, lesbian sex, isn't that true Sindy? You never had a boyfriend, you don't even like boys. You're on a straight diet of pussy." said Vicki as she laughed at the dumb bimbo she was creating.

"Ye...Yes!" but she was still fighting it, "I must hold onto my mind, I must not let it go " she said to herself. "I am smart enough to get out of this if I wasn't so damn horny, God, I need a fucking woman now, in fact, I want Professor Rivers she's SUCH a hispanic hottie, I want to fuck my own teacher, I want to lick her pussy and I want her to suck my cock.

"Say it Sindi, say all I want in life is to have lesbian sex." said Vicki.

"I must fight it", Cynthia kept thinking. I must not give in, but her precious mind was betraying her and she heard herself saying "all that I want in life is to have lesbian sex."

"Good Sindi! You want to know what you are becoming? You're becoming a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and you want to worship me, you belong to me now Sindi, I am your mistress and you will do everything I say. Sindi say I am nothing but a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to you Mistress Vicki."

Sindi was still trying to focus, but by now she couldn't remember why, she was sure at one time she was very smart, but it no longer mattered, all that mattered to her was following Mistress Vicki's voice, she seemed so wise, she seemed to know exactly what Sindi was and she was helping her understand things. This time it came easy to repeat what Mistress Vicki was saying, her mind was fading and her new persona had settled in "I am nothing but a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to Mistress Vicki."

"Very good, you are a horny mess and all you care about is pleasing me as my slave and fucking as many other women as I will allow you to. Knowing your mine makes you happy and you want to stay happy all the time, you want to be happy and you want to make me happy."

"Pleasing you in any manner you choose makes me happy, I am just a Dumb Bimbo Fuck Bunny. It is funny though, I thought I was smart at one time but I know better now". Sindi said, giggling. "I am going to prove it to you, I am going to be the best Fuck Bunny ever."

"Very good Sindy I think we have it!" said Vicki.

"Now it's time for you to serve me, Sindi." ordered Vicki.

Sindi bowed before her Mistress and unzipped her Mistress's skirt.

Vicki moaned as she felt her skirt being unzipped. "That's right Slut, oooohhhhh, get into my pants."

Wanting only to do as she was told Sindi slid down to the floor between Vicki's knees and with one smooth movement, pulled her pants and panties down. What she saw between Vkicki's legs sent a wave of longing through her. Vicki's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and she could see her large clit poking out from its hood.

Vicki's head rolled from side to side as she moaned. "Now eat me baby. I need... oh... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!"

Vicki's last words were lost in a loud moan as Sindi buried her face in her Mistress's hot sex. She had never tasted another woman before and she found that the salty musky taste was wonderful. Her hands wrapped around Vicki's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as the redhead began to buck and bounce. Vicki's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams of passion as she approached her climax.

Sindi found her pleasure increasing with her Mistress's. Each lick of Vicki's pussy also sent ripples of enjoyment through her own body. Every cry from her Mistress made Sindi shudder with pleasure.

Suddenly, a wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Vicki onto Sindi's pretty face as her Mistress went over the edge. Screams filled the small office as the slender brunette tried to hold on and continue licking up the wonderful cum. After a few seconds Sindi felt her own body pass the point of no return and she went over the edge as well. Her fingernails dug into the soft skin of Vicki's ass as a wave of burning hot ecstasy exploded through her. She screamed into Vicki's hot cunt as the bliss assaulted her trembling body.

The girls' screams and cries of pleasure echoed around the small office and the smell of their lust filled the room. Puta had been watching them and furiously masterbating the entire time. She was unable to cum. Her mistress had prohibited her.

"Ah, my slut slave Sindi...it seems like your new appendage needs attention." Vicki pointed to Sindi's new cock. Only now did Sindi realize it was painfully hard.

"I need to fuck, Mistress. So horny" stuttered Sindi.

Vicki's response came swiftly "Do you think that's anyway to speak to me your Mistress? Why should you ask for pleasure? I'm the only who grants YOU pleasure, slut. SIGH, I'lll have to punish you."

With that Vicki got out a cock cage and placed it on Sindi. Sindi didn't dare question her new Mistress about when she would be free. She knew her only job now was to obey and serve.

(I love all comments.)