Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because it was the first time I'd ever truly fucked my wife's asshole, and I hadn't had an orgasm recently, I only lasted about 15 minutes before giving her a sperm enema. The fact that her mouth was partially open when I pulled out, meant she was expecting me to force my dirty cock in there and I was happy to disappoint her. Instead, I did what I'd told Y, and led her to the bed next to where my wife was, and proceeded to strap her down. Then, like I said I would, I began running my tongue lightly over various parts of her body, working slowly towards her pussy while she strained against the straps holding her. When I finally reached that target is when my wife spoke up, saying I'd obviously wanted to lick her clean and hadn't had enough guts to do it, so I was licking Y instead. I laughed and said the same thing I'd told Y, that it had nothing to do with guts, I just had no plans to do anything she'd enjoy while we were here, and the only one I'd give any pleasure to was the one who was already my slave. My wife snarled at that and said she had to give me points for thinking of it, but that definitely wouldn't break her. I mean, she'd been having sex with me for years without any orgasms, so another couple of weeks without them didn't matter. And I threw one right back at her, by saying that had she put as much effort into trying to enjoy sex, as she had in trying to get me to take her, she'd have started having them long ago. So, she only had herself to blame for how things had gotten so fucked up between us.

With that, I got back to concentrating on the task at hand, namely driving Y crazy with my lips and tongue. And it was working too, because she was thrashing against her bonds and crying out in orgasm after orgasm. Like I said I would, I kept it up, until she started pleading with me to stop because she couldn't handle my tongue anymore. Then, I climbed up on the bed myself, and opened the straps on her wrists, before sliding into her pussy and beginning to make love to her. She also tried to get me to speed up, but when I told her that the more romantically we made love, the more it would torture my wife, she settled right down. Not only that, she also started caressing my back and face as if there really was romance in our lovemaking. And between kisses, she said that my wife was totally wrong about me, because even if I had problems causing physical pain, I could still be a cruel master. That's why she was happy to be my willing slave, because while it didn't yet scare my wife, she'd be scared to death of me if I ever decided to break her. I kissed her and said she had absolutely nothing to worry about, because I was happy with her just the way she was, and I never broke toys that made me happy. While I hadn't thought it was possible for Y to be any more romantic with her legs still tied, how she acted after I said that, showed me just how wrong I was. Then I was cumming, and she was cumming at the same time, and she was kissing me so hard, I didn't even have to grab her by the hair to get her to do it.

After we caught our breath, she asked if her master minded his slave tying him down for what came next. Because while she wouldn't mind me shoving my cock down her throat, she wanted to make slow sweet love to my cock with her lips and tongue, and didn't want me forcing her to do it faster. When she said that, I looked over at my wife, and the venom that hadn't been in her eyes before was in them now, meaning that despite her words, jealousy was starting to affect her. So, not in a whisper this time, I told Y that whatever my pretty little slave wanted, as long as it was something to help her please me better, my pretty little slave could have. And, if my slave did a really good job of pleasing me now, we could go shopping tomorrow for some pretty slave lingerie for her to wear for me. Then, as the fire in my wife's eyes started to rise, I told her we could buy some slave lingerie for her too, as long as she promised to wear it during her training. And while she was tying my wrists above my head, Y kissed me and said that was another reason she loved being my slave, because I was so sweet. Scary and sweet, the perfect combination for a master in her book, and she planned to be my slave forever because of it.

Y worked on my cock for almost an hour, according to my watch, even though it felt like the forever she'd talked about, using mostly just her lips and occasionally her tongue. And like like every time she gave me a blowjob, I was completely amazed at how good she was, with so little experience. I mean, this was only the 4th time she'd sucked my cock, and she already knew the best ways to drive me up the way, and keep me there as long as she wanted. Also, like the other times, it didn't matter whether this was her 4th time or her 4000th time, I loved what her mouth was doing to me, and didn't care about the other 3996 guys. I made sure she knew that too, by using the same kind of words she'd used on me when she'd told me her pussy and asshole, and probably her mouth too, were mine to do with as I pleased. That is that my cock was hers to suck anytime she wanted to, and that I'd never say no to cumming in my pretty little slave's mouth. And when she finally ended my torture, and came up to kiss me, I told her that she definitely deserved a shopping trip after this.

Then since it was late, I unstrapped my wife, after Y unstrapped me, and said it might be a good idea for us all to get some sleep. My wife, like she usually did at home, turned to sleep with her back towards me, which was perfectly fine for me. Because Y was more than willing to take what should have been my wife's place, laying curled up in my arms, and I quickly fell asleep. During the night though, I woke to find that denying my wife her orgasms, had affected her more than she admitted. Because, although she was trying her best to keep quiet, she was obviously working on giving herself one or more with her fingers. So, right after breakfast, my wife finally got what she said she wanted, her tied over the barrel thing from the night before, and me with a riding crop in my hand. And she got to scream too, as I gave her 20 hard lashes with it, for giving herself an orgasm without asking my permission first.

While my wife was crying and promising she wouldn't do it again, Y was looking at all the stuff out of boredom, and found something she wanted me to look at as soon as I finished giving my wife her 20. It was a pair of guns, one larger than the other, that Y said were like the one they'd used to pierce her daughter's ears. From the size of them though especially the larger one, they were for things thicker than ears were. Next to them was also a spray can of Lidocaine, which was probably used to numb whatever was being pierced. Y picked up the larger gun, and loaded a large stud from a bowl of them soaking in alcohol, and asked if I thought she'd look sexy with pierced nipples which is what it seemed this gun was made for. When I didn't answer right away, she raised her shirt, then used the spray on her tit, before holding the gun up to it. I told her I didn't want her to hurt herself that way, and she said she wanted to, before squeezing the trigger. As she pulled the gun away, she said it hadn't hurt at all with the spray, and asked me if I liked how it looked as much as she did. Then she loaded the gun again, and asked if I could do the other one for her, before spraying her other tit. When I did as she asked, and gave her the gun back, she loaded it again, and before I could stop her, she pulled out her tongue, and shot a stud into that as well. When I told her she was crazy, she said not to worry, because she'd sprayed her tongue before she called me over. Then she stood back, and asked if I really liked them, because she definitely did, and couldn't wait to use the one in her tongue on me later. When I kissed her and told her they were very sexy, she got a devilish grin on her face and asked if I thought my wife would look sexy with hers pierced too.

I told her my wife would never let me do that to her, and she said she hadn't planned on asking for her permission. I reminded her that the rules for this "training" said no permanent damage, and she said piercing wasn't really damage. Plus, if my wife took the studs out, the holes would close by themselves, which meant they weren't permanent either. Then she said that we didn't need to use the spray either, because the pain might teach her a lesson. And, we could also pierce something else, because she finally figured out what the smaller gun was for. Having just finishing using the riding crop on my wife, I was still on an adrenaline high, so I quickly agreed to Y's idea. Although I did tell her she was almost as scary as me, before kissing her and going to get my wife ready. Obviously, I didn't tell her what we really had in mind, just that using the crop on her had made me a little horny and I was going to fuck her ass again before we went shopping. Thankfully she was too weak to fight me, and I had her in the stirrups in no time flat. Then I played with her nipples a little to get them nice and hard, before telling her what we were really planning. When she gave the same argument I had, about damage I gave her the same answer Y had given me. Then I held her tits still, while Y pierced first one then the other, and held her knees apart for Y to do the same to her pussy, right above her clit. The real fight though, was getting her mouth open for Y to do her tongue, and I had to use real pain for that, by forcing my thumb up behind her jaw until she stuck it out like we told her to. Then we let her up, but as we did, I warned her that if she took any of them out before our time here was over, it would be 100 strokes with the crop for every day she left them out.

Actually, I think she kind of liked them too, the way Y liked hers, even if she did hate how she got them. Because, when she was getting dressed for our shopping trip, I could see her checking out her nipples in the mirror and even playing with them a little bit before she put her shirt on. And yes, before you ask, I did let Y talk me into her using the gun on my tongue too, and she was right that it didn't hurt, although it would take some getting used to. Anyway, the jealousy I'd been trying to make grow showed it's first fruits when we got to the car and I told my wife she was sitting in the back seat. Because when she asked why, and I told her it was because Y was a good little slave and she was a bad one, she said that Y wasn't my slave at all, she was just trying to get me to fall in love with her. I told my wife that it didn't matter why she did it, as long as Y did everything I wanted her to, she was being a good little slave. My wife said that Y didn't do everything I wanted, like letting me lick her clean after I fucked her, and I hadn't disciplined her, so she wasn't really my slave. And I told her I wasn't that kind of a master, because I was willing to let my slaves say no sometimes, as long as they had a good reason. If I really wanted it though and Y still said no to it, then I would have no choice except to use the crop on her too. My wife said she hadn't really said no to anything so far, yet I'd beat her just for playing with herself, yet if Y played with herself, I wouldn't beat her, would I? I told her she was right, but that she was forgetting something important here, Y didn't need me to break her before she'd be my willing slave, and she wanted me to break her before she'd be willing. So, until she decided that I didn't need to break her to get what Y gave me willingly, she wouldn't get to masturbate, and the front seat belonged to Y.

Since it would take almost an hour to get to the shopping district, and I liked this particular game, as soon as we hit the road, I slid my hand over between Y's legs. Then as I ran my fingers up and down the crotch of her jeans, I told her that was something else we were going to buy today, some skirts for her so I'd have easier access to her pussy when I was driving. She said she really didn't like wearing them because her ass was already big enough and skirts just made it look bigger. Because my wife had questioned whether or not Y was really my slave, I decided this would be a good way to prove it, one way or another. So I asked Y who her ass belonged to, and when she said me of course, I said that I wanted to see it in skirts then, it was that simple. For a second, it seemed like she might argue with me, but then I think she realized why I was doing this, and just said that if her master wanted her to wear skirts, she'd wear skirts. I smiled at her then, and said that she was wrong about her ass anyway, and I wouldn't want to see it in a skirt if I didn't think it would look sexy like that. And, since she'd get to choose her skirts herself, I was sure she'd find something even she thought looked hot on her. Then, after a minute or so, she must have realized that it wasn't just an example for my wife, and that what I'd said at the beginning was really the reason I wanted her to wear a skirt. Because she told me that the more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea, since her pants were definitely in the way of my hand. And, as she unsnapped her jeans, and opened them enough for me to slide my fingers inside, she said she probably shouldn't wear panties under them either.

My wife knew full well what I was doing to Y, and asked if she'd get to sit in the front seat on the way home, if she bought a nice short skirt, like I'd always wanted her to buy. While it was tempting, I told her that until she was my willing sex slave she didn't get to sit up front, and she asked why she should buy any lingerie today if I didn't want her anymore. I made a loud sighing sound, which my wife always hates and said she knew that wasn't true, or else I wouldn't be here right now. She said the only reason I didn't want a divorce was because of the kids, and I said that was partially true, because I'd gotten tired of not getting what I wanted from her. It wasn't me though who said that the only way I'd ever get that was if I made her my slave, so everything that was happening right now was all her own fault, including me not giving her orgasms. If she wanted those though, and bought some lingerie that excited me, she'd have a chance to cum when we got home. Although, those orgasms wouldn't be from my fingers or my tongue, they'd have to be from me making love to her, the way I liked to make love. And I didn't want to hear that bullshit about her not being able to cum that way because that was her fault too. She had herself so convinced that she couldn't cum, unless I was taking her, that she refused to enjoy any other kinds of lovemaking, and couldn't have orgasms. But, if she'd stopped fighting herself and stopped fighting me, she'd have been having orgasms all along. I have to give her credit for not arguing that point, and maybe end up losing the chance for me to make love to her. Then again, maybe she thought her new piercing might actually help her cum, and she might actually be right.

I wasn't surprised that the girls were acting like the friends they used to be, instead of the jealous rivals they'd recently become, because clothes shopping always brings out the best in women. My wife even enthusiastically helped Y find some skirts that showed off her ass to the best advantage, and some sexy blouses that showed off the rest of what she had. Y liked how sexy they made her look, so much that she decided to wear one set right away to do the rest of her shopping in. Not to be outdone though, my wife shocked me by buying a couple of miniskirts herself, that barely covered her own ass, something she'd never had the guts to buy before, and wore hers as well. So what, she only bought them to upstage Y, and maybe make me jealous by pretty much showing her ass to everyone on the street, I liked the almost slutty way she looked and told her so more than once. They went even crazier at the lingerie store, and even though they couldn't show me right away, the pictures on the boxes, and the promise of a fashion show later, made me have to adjust my crotch more than once. The final stop was at an erotic shop, because with all the toys in the basement, none were really designed for giving gentle pleasure. I mean, all the vibrators were so big that they'd only cause discomfort in a girl's pussy, and would tear her asshole apart. So, we bought a couple of smaller ones, a vibrating butt plug that I told my wife she'd be wearing all the time from now on, and a ton of batteries.

I should have known the day had gone too well to be true, and sure enough, the trouble started not long after we got back to the house. The girls had gone to change for their fashion show, and suddenly there was yelling from the bedroom. And I walked in just in time to see Y grab my wife by the hair and start slapping her. When I asked what the hell was going on, Y said that my wife had taken one of the new vibrators and started playing with herself with it. I told both girls to go to the basement right this instance, and I'd be there in a minute to straighten this out. My wife, of course, knew what was coming, and it was obvious by the fear in her eyes when I walked in. However, the biggest shock was Y's when I told her she was the first one I needed to punish. When she asked why, I asked her who the master was here, her or me, and when she answered that I was, I asked who gave her permission to try and discipline my wife. She lowered her head and told me she was sorry, and I told her I was sorry too, but I still needed to punish her for forgetting her place. Then she shocked my wife by nodding her head and moving over to lay across the barrel, then raising her skirt and dropping her panties. As I got the riding crop, I told her it would be 10 this time, although it would go up if she forgot her place again. Of course she screamed and cried as I hit her, because I couldn't afford to be any easier on her than I would be with my wife. Then when it was over, she did something that shocked my wife even more than not arguing her punishment had. That was to thank me for setting her straight, and giving me a quick kiss to show that it was alright.

My wife wasn't as graceful about it as Y had been and was already crying and begging even before I finished strapping her down. Then she pleaded even more when I told her that it would be 25 for her this time, because the 20 I'd given her the last time had obviously not been enough to teach her. She definitely didn't thank me when it was over, and I had to warn her that I'd heard her mumbled "Fuck You" and while I'd forgive her this time, next time it would get her another 5 lashes. Then I smiled at them both and told them that I was still waiting for my fashion show, and we could start the lovemaking after that. Well, I can honestly say that the pictures on the boxes were no where as sexy as the real thing. And, I showed them that by frequent touches and kisses, everytime they came within reach and by my painfully hard dick, which I had to take out and slowly stroke as they posed in front of me. Then, when they got to their last outfits, I pulled my wife close to me and asked if she'd like me to make love to her now. She said definitely, and still said yes when I told her it would be slow and soft lovemaking, not hard and fast fucking. She kissed me and said it didn't matter, she just needed my cock inside her, and I told her to go get her new butt plug and hurry back.

When she returned with it, I told her it would be best if she put it in herself, which she did, then I strapped her to the stirrup bed before turning it on. By the time I finished taking off the rest of my clothes, her pussy was already more than wet enough for me to slide in easily. Once I did, Y asked if she should sit on my wife's face, and I told her not this time because I wanted to see if my wife could kiss me as romantically as she had. Then she almost made the mistake of reaching down to touch herself, before stopping and asking me if it was ok. I gave my wife a look first to tell her that was how it should be done, then told Y she could even use one of the new vibrators if she wanted to. And the way she ran out of the room to go get one said she definitely wanted to. I got back to the task at hand, namely slowly fucking my wife and gently caressing her pierced nipples. As I leaned down to kiss her, I told her she knew I didn't like torturing her like this, and that all she had to do to stop it was say she'd had enough. She bit my lip and laughed, saying I hadn't proved anything, except that I could spank her and I wouldn't be able to do that when we got home because her screams would wake the kids. So, until I showed I could handle her then too, she wasn't going to surrender any time soon. Besides, even though the crop hurt like hell, it would take more than a little bit of temporary pain to break her. And the fact that I was already apologizing for those spankings meant that I'd probably crack long before she did. That and still wanting to make love to her instead of taking her like a real man should, showed that nothing had really changed and probably never would.