Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, she was trying to goad me into fucking her the way she wanted me to, and that would mean I was the one to break and not her. I told her that she was right about that, because me changing the way I made love would mean she'd won, and I wasn't going to let that happen. For me to win, she'd have to start wanting to make love the way I wanted to, and she was also right that I hadn't gone far enough yet. So, because I wanted her to be happy, I'd try to crank things up in the morning and show her some real torture. Then I pulled out of her and told her I hoped she was glad I'd stopped my lovemaking since it was obviously boring her too much, and that I hoped she enjoyed watching me make long slow love to Y instead. This time though, she showed that the spankings did scare her, at least a little, because the nasty things she wanted to say didn't go past her eyes and never made it to her lips. Y was more than glad to take over the lovemaking my wife didn't appreciate, and since she wasn't tied down at all, left more than a few scratches from the orgasms she had that my wife didn't. And, after she sucked my cock to life again, I drove the needle even deeper into my wife, by fucking Y's asshole hard and fast, with lots of the slapping and hair pulling my wife would have loved.

We started the next morning the same way we'd started the morning before, with me having to use the riding crop on my wife for trying to play with herself in the middle of the night. She ended up getting 35 lashes though, 30 for the masturbating, and 5 more for lying when she tried to tell me she'd only been scratching herself because her pussy piercing itched. Because I'd watched her for over 10 minutes before I told her she'd be punished in the morning, and no matter how much her pussy had itched, you don't moan like she did just from scratching it. After the spanking though, I did do something for her, and that was fuck her ass the way I'd fucked Y's ass, hard and fast, with the same slaps on her already burning ass cheeks that I'd given Y. Then, after I unstrapped her, I told her she could thank me for fucking her the way she wanted me to, by dropping to her knees and making me cum again, without using her hands at all. She closed her eyes, obviously steeling herself for another set of lashes, then looking in my eyes again, she shook her head slowly and said no. I nodded my head just as slowly, to let her know I understood that she needed something more than just a riding crop to get her to stop defying me. And since what she wanted was for me to force her to her knees, which as I said would be letting her dictate how this "training" would go, I looked around for something else to do with her besides whipping her some more.

That's when I decided to use the chains that were hanging from the ceiling, in the hope that a slow dull pain would be more effective than a quick sharp one. So, after securing her wrists in the chains hanging from the ceiling, I raised her up until her feet started to leave the floor, then told her to let me know if she changed her mind about sucking my cock.it was clear that she was in pain after the first 10 minutes, and after 30 minutes I figured she might have had enough. But, she's tougher than I thought, and even though her arms must have been killing her she still summoned up the courage to spit in my face. I know she did it to get me to take things up another notch, and I'm ashamed to admit that I let her have her way this time. Because during her half hour of hanging, I'd done some browsing myself, and found a box with a dial on the front that could only be one thing. And in my rage and frustration, I decided that if pain was what she wanted, I'd show her pain that broke even battle hardened spies. So, hooking one cable to the stud in her pussy, and one to her right tit, I slowly cranked the dial on the electro shock machine until she started screaming at the top of her lungs. And when she got enough breath to beg me to turn it off, I instead turned it up a few more clicks to really teach her a lesson she'd never forget.

Actually, it's a lesson I'll never forget, because when she passed out from the pain, I went into a panic that maybe I'd given her a heart attack. And even though she was breathing normally when I took her down, I knew I'd never use that thing again, or let my anger get the best of me like that, even if it meant I'd lose this contest and lose her to a divorce too. I'd rather she left me, alive and healthy, than run the risk of doing something to her that I couldn't make right again. When I told her that though, her reaction almost made me break the promises I'd just finished making to myself. Because she told me she knew I wasn't man enough for her, and that maybe I should cut my dick off and become a woman, because she'd never willingly have sex with me again if I gave up after only three days. She was right, and we both knew it, so even if I lost, I had to keep going, and maybe that was what she really wanted, that I just keep trying until time ran out, to show I cared enough to make the effort. Except, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was still missing something simple, something I could do at any time that would give me an instant win. It wasn't pain, because I'd given her that, and it wasn't what she always claimed, that I take her because I'd done that this morning and it hadn't worked either. No, whatever it was couldn't be anything physical, it had to be mental or emotional, and I could pretty much rule out mental, because that was what I'd been trying for the last 11 years. So that meant it was an emotional thing, some change in me that she had to see before she'd surrender. I just had to figure out what emotional need I wasn't filling for her, and I knew I had my work cut out for me, because I was a logical person not used to dealing with emotions very much.

Just because I don't know how to deal with other people's emotional needs, doesn't mean I don't have emotions myself, just that I try not to let them control anything in my life. Except the fear I'd felt when my wife passed out, and my own loss of control that had led to it, affected me enough that I wasn't in the mood for any type of lovemaking that night. Of course, I couldn't come right out and say that, even though I think my wife knew, since another admission of weakness would just cause my wife to deride me more. Instead, I used a different kind of weakness as an excuse, saying that I wasn't used to sex every night, and my sex drive needed a night off. Y accepted my excuse readily enough though, and as the good slave she was, offered to give me a full body massage to help me recharge my batteries a little quicker. So, we left my wife in the living room, watching TV, with a warning that Y would check up on her from time to time to make sure she wasn't doing anything she shouldn't be. I used that time alone with Y, while she was giving me a nice massage, to do something I should have done the first day. That was to ask her advice about what she thought my wife really wanted, and why she felt I needed to break her and make her my slave to get it. When she said she knew even less about my wife's motivations than I did, I told her that maybe if I knew why she wanted to be my slave, it might help me to understand my wife better.

She hesitated for a minute, probably to figure out how to explain it to me, then said that it all boiled down to sex for her. She'd always loved fucking, ever since she lost her virginity, and had been willing to do anything her husband wanted her to do in bed, to get him to fuck her more often. When he lost interest in her, she tried all kinds of things to get him interested again, including trying to suck his cock. But, kind of like my problem, the more she tried, the more he pushed her away, until he stopped wanting her at all a little over two years ago. So, she decided that if she found someone who did want to fuck her, she'd do whatever it took to make him keep wanting to fuck her, and would never say no to anything he wanted her to do. She hadn't looked at it as her being a slave though, just that her body was mine to use anyway I wanted to, like she told me that first night. And her objecting to some of the things I wanted wasn't her saying no, it was also as she said, that men shouldn't be the submissive ones in bed, the woman should submit to him instead. Had I insisted on those things though, she would have let me do them, because she would do anything I wanted her to do, as long as I kept fucking her. Then she said she did have a confession to make that my wife might not want to hear, that she actually preferred my soft and slow lovemaking. Teaching me to do the hard fucking had been my wife's price for letting me keep making love to her. It was also my wife who told her that giving herself to me completely like that, was volunteering to be my sex slave. And, she had to admit that it fit perfectly with how she felt towards me, that I was her master, and she was my willing slave.

Then she kissed my neck and said that she was going to go check on my wife, to make sure she wasn't playing with herself again. And when she got back, she was going to show me that it wasn't my sex drive that needed a rest, just my brain from trying to figure my wife out. Because, she was going to bring my wife with her, and convince her that I needed a break from the fight, and that they should give me a nice long blowjob together. Well, she did bring my wife back with her, but when they got there, my wife repeated what she'd said earlier, that she wasn't going to do anything willingly, and that if I wanted her to suck my cock, I'd have to force her to do it. I told her I wasn't in the mood for her shit at the moment, and she could just sit and watch if she didn't want to join in. And, to make it a little frustrating for my wife, I told Y that I wanted to eat her pussy first, then fuck her pretty little asshole nice and slow before I'd let her give me the blowjob she'd promised me. Y kissed me softly and said she wouldn't say no to that if it was what I really wanted, then lay back and spread her legs wide for me. Of course, I took my time eating her, and gave her half a dozen orgasms, before moving on to the rest of it. While I'd been licking her, I'd come up with an idea that might make the fucking more fun for her. And when I got up to remove my underwear, I grabbed my wife's butt plug off the dresser where she'd left it while watching TV. Even though butt plugs are made for assholes, they fit a pussy just as nicely and Y's pussy was right where I put it this time. Then, cranking it to it's highest setting, I proceeded to slide my cock down into Y's ready and willing asshole. I fucked her nice and slow, for almost an hour, because the vibrations have the opposite effect on me than they do on women. Meaning that they kept me from cumming too soon, while they made Y have more orgasms than she'd had from me eating her.

As for my wife, it was obvious torture for her, watching me make love to Y so slowly. Because every time I looked over at her, it seemed she was barely stopping herself from masturbating, and only the fear of me using the riding crop right before bed time kept her from doing it in front of me. Then, I stopped paying attention to her and started paying all my attention to the slow and sexy blowjob Y was giving me. It was so slow that it took even longer than her ass fucking had, and because she hadn't taken the butt plug out of her cunt, she had at least two more orgasms of her own before she let me have mine. Of course, since she'd barely been able to control herself while I was fucking Y, I knew I'd have to discipline my wife again in the morning, and she didn't disappoint me. Although, when her 40 lashes were done, even though she'd been crying the whole time, she told me I might as well give her another 50 right now, because as soon as I was finished she was going to lock herself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out until she'd cum a dozen times. When I asked if she was sure she wanted to do that, because it would be 50 lashes for each orgasm, not 50 total, she said she didn't care anymore. Ever since we got here, I'd done everything I could to keep her horny, and I hadn't let her cum even once. I told her that she'd wanted me to do whatever it took to break her, and that was part of what I was doing. She laughed and said I still hadn't broken her, and this wouldn't either, unless I was prepared to beat her every minute of the day to stop her from doing what she planned to do every chance she got from now on.

I knew she was trying to make me lose my cool and do something that I'd definitely regret later. But, I'd made myself a promise not to let her or my anger win, and I meant to keep that promise. So, instead of smacking her across the face, or doing something just as bad, like she expected me to do, I told her she was right and that I should stop denying her the chance to have her orgasms. Except, we were going to do it my way, and see if maybe she would have preferred the lashes instead. Then, as I dragged her across the room to the chains I'd hung her from the day before, I told Y to go get the vibrator, and my wife's butt plug which she hadn't worn last night, in another act of defiance against me. By the time Y returned, I had my wife suspended again, with her feet barely touching the floor, and she was telling me she knew I wouldn't be able to make her cum with those any more than I could with my dick. Now it was my turn to laugh, as I said I had no intention of trying to fuck her with them, although I still thought she'd have all the orgasms she wanted. Then, picking up her panties from where I'd left them during her beating, I roughly shoved the butt plug up her ass, and the dildo up her cunt. And turning them both to their max settings, I slid her panties up her legs to hold them in place, then told her we'd see how long she could keep herself from cumming now.

Because they were turned up so high, it only took about 5 minutes before the vibrators became like an itch she couldn't scratch, and she started struggling against the chains. And after about 15 minutes, she started begging me to turn them off or at least turn them down. I just smiled and said that she'd wanted to give herself a dozen orgasms, so I didn't think we should turn them off until she had at least that many. She said I could wait until Hell froze over for that because they didn't make her horny, they just made her pussy and asshole itch like crazy. Y spoke up at that point and said it would take a little while for her to stop fighting them, so why didn't her and I go pick up some things so she could cook dinner for once instead of us eating out all the time. Of course my wife begged us not to leave her like that, but I told her not to worry, we'd be back in half an hour or so. When we got upstairs though, I told Y that I couldn't take the risk of both of us leaving at the same time. I mean, if we had an accident, no one would know my wife was down there, and even if we could tell the hospital or police about her, I didn't want someone else to find her like that. So, she should make a list and I'd go do the shopping while she stayed her to make sure my wife wasn't left alone to die. And, if I wasn't back in an hour, she should let her loose and they could wait for me together and maybe talk about what my wife wanted. She kissed me and said she was glad I was her master, because she'd have never thought of that, and that she hoped my wife would learn to appreciate me too.

I got back in about 20 minutes, but Y sort of convinced me to stay upstairs a little longer, like another two hours, for us to make love without my wife staring daggers at us the whole time. When we did go downstairs, it was to a complete disaster, because my wife was barely conscious and had both pissed and shit herself while we were gone. And as we took her took her down off the chains and removed the dildos from her, she started crying and promising she'd be a good little slave from now on, just please don't leave her alone like that again. After we cleaned her up and she started returning to normal again, she told us she'd never been so scared in her life. I mean, when we didn't come back right away, she started thinking we might have died in an accident or something and that she was going to die too. I told her that I'd never take that chance, that Y had stayed here while I was at the store, and we'd both been here for the last two hours. She smiled weakly at that and said now that I knew how to break her, there was no reason to continue this stupid game. Now that it was over though, she needed to tell me what it had really been about, because I hadn't won the way I was supposed to win. Actually, I wasn't really supposed to win in the first place, it was only by trying and always failing that she'd have declared me the winner in the end. Because it had never been about breaking her, it had been about getting me to stop worrying about going too far, and to get me to stop apologizing for doing the things she'd wanted me to do to her.

That's why the rape games hadn't worked, because I kept stopping every time she said no, and even though I'd never really hurt her, I kept apologizing as if I had. So, she'd wanted me to actually try to hurt her, to show me that I couldn't, so I wouldn't be afraid to really rape her when she needed that, and wouldn't be sorry when I did. The same thing applied to her accusing me of fucking other women, and me always telling her I couldn't cheat. Like Y, she didn't want me to be submissive, and run away from women who flirted with me, when I really wanted to flirt back. She wanted me to have the guts to keep flirting with them, and if the girl really wanted it, to take it all the way to our bed. That was the real reason she'd wanted Y with us, so I'd get used to making love to Y in front of her, even when I knew it would make her jealous. Because, that was part of her fantasies, me making her watch me fuck other women, then force her to lick us both clean. If I wanted to fuck other girls from time to time, which all men did, she wanted them to be the girls I really wanted, not ones she chose for me. And she'd rather I did it openly, in front of her than sneaking off to the girl's house behind her back. Most of all though, she was tired of being the one who decided when, where and how we had sex. It should be the man who decided those things, and I'd almost gotten that one right, before the shock treatment, when I fucked her in the ass right after her lashes. All that had been missing was for me to push her to her knees and shove my cock in her mouth, which for some reason I didn't do.

Now, since I'd won the war, she knew she had no right to demand anything from me, but she'd like to stay here for a while longer and as Y had done, show me how my slave wanted her new master to treat her. Even though she knew I didn't really enjoy rough sex, starting tomorrow she wanted me to rape her at least once a day, meaning actually rape her, with her fighting back the whole way. And, one of those times, she wanted it to be her asshole I raped, without getting her ready in any way, because while she didn't think she'd ever want it again after that, she was dying to know how that felt. As for the sex itself, once I got my cock inside her, it would be up to me whether I was hard and rough, or soft and gentle, although she did hope I'd do it hard sometimes. If I was rough at the beginning and forced my cock into her though, she could live with me being gentle after that. She also wanted what Y had me do during our first threesome, me to force my cock all the way down her throat. She even wanted some more spankings, and for me to hang her from the ceiling again, with the dildos inside her, because she'd had some really big orgasms that way, before the panic started. And finally, whether I believed her or not, she wanted Y and I to teach her how to do the things that we liked, the romantic lovemaking, the slow sexy blowjobs, and sitting on each other's faces while we made love. Those we didn't have to wait until tomorrow for, because she wanted me to be happy with my new slave right away.