Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, my wife was as romantic with me as she'd been when we first started making love, and was almost as romantic with Y. One thing she definitely liked was sitting on Y's face while I was slowly fucking her ass from behind, because she had her first ever orgasm with my cock inside her. She also enjoyed Y sitting on her face while I fucked Y's ass the same way, especially when I pulled my cock out of Y several times to stuff it her mouth so she could make it nice and wet again. And the two girl blowjob they ended the night with, took over an hour, with the two girls sexily licking each other's faces clean, then kissing me deeply before curling up in my arms to sleep. Even though she hadn't done anything wrong, my wife insisted we start the morning with the riding crop, although she only asked for 10 lashes, just enough to turn her ass bright red. Then I gave her a quick ass fucking, followed by grabbing her by the hair to force her to her knees, and roughly fucked her mouth until I came. After that, it was hanging her from the ceiling, with the vibrators buzzing away inside her, and she even talked me into trying the shock therapy again, but only set high enough to make her scream a little. Her first rape was after lunch, when she lay down to take a short nap, and she quickly learned that having her asshole dry fucked hurt more than the spankings, and that she wouldn't want to do it again anytime soon. I let Y make her asshole feel better, then had Y teach my wife how she liked her pussy eaten, by having her lick Y to half a dozen orgasms. Then, I had my wife practice talking dirty to me, by giving me step by step instructions on how to eat her, as if I'd never done it before. And I followed that with a slow romantic ass fuck with the butt plug in her pussy, which made her cum like she had when Y was licking her while I was fucking her the night before.

That's how things went until Saturday, with rough sex and slave training during the day, and romantic threesomes at night. Saturday night though, the girls dressed up in their new skirts, and asked me to take them to dinner and dancing and promised me a surprise if I did. The surprise came about an hour after we got to the disco, when the girls told me they wanted to reward me for being such a good master, by finding someone else for me to fuck. Then they asked me what I thought about this cute little black girl they'd spotted, and told me that not only would they like to see my white dick in her black pussy, they'd also like to taste her black pussy themselves. And when I smiled to show I liked their choice they quickly got up and went to talk to her, bringing her back to our table less than 15 minutes later. Her name was Sherise and she looked even better up close than she had from far away, and I was shocked they were able to convince her to join us. My wife said Sherise didn't really believe they were my slaves, and wanted to see the dungeon for herself. Then Y said that if we proved it to her, Sherise would let my wife lick my sperm out of her black pussy, and let Y lick it out of her asshole. Well, Sherise was really impressed when she saw the basement, and then let us know that she hadn't just come here to see it. Like a lot of women, she had some submissive fantasies, and wanted us to show her how everything worked, by having us use it on her.

When I balked, she said not to be afraid of hurting her, because she could handle a little pain, and she wouldn't be here if this wasn't what she really wanted. Then she told me to just treat her like one of my slaves and if it got too intense for her, she'd let me know. With that she stripped and asked me to show her what I did when one of my slaves was a bad little girl, and eagerly let me strap her to the barrel for her spanking. I gave her 20 lashes, each harder than the last one, until she told me they were hard enough, which was almost as hard as I hit my wife. Then, while she was still strapped down, I dipped my cock in her wet pussy, before fucking her ass with it, and letting Y lick her clean like she promised at the disco. Then, I tied her to the stirrup bed and licked her sweet black pussy myself, while I had her return the favor Y had done for her, with Y sitting on her face. And, after fucking her nice and slow, with my wife on her face for that, I hung her from the chains, and had my wife lick her pussy while the butt plug was buzzing in her ass. After 30 minutes of that, I let her loose and she immediately dropped to her knees in front of me to give me an awesome blowjob. Then when she finished swallowing, she said I wasn't too bad for a beginner, and she wouldn't mind getting together every month or so for some more fun.

When I admitted that this place wasn't ours, and that we'd only rented it for two weeks, she said she knew that already, because she belonged to the owner as his slave. She hoped I wouldn't get mad at my girls for this, but her master had set the whole night up with Y, to see how we were doing. He'd known what we were trying to accomplish here, and had only let us rent the place because he'd had some of the same problems when he started. Y's nightly calls had only told part of the story, and yes, they'd been part of the deal, and he'd sent her to find out the rest. After she told him how impressed she was with how I'd learned what my wife wanted me to learn, the house would be ours to use one weekend a month, free of charge. And she would be ours too, for that same weekend, to help us figure out the rest of it. Like how to use the crop more effectively, by slowing down to let the pain sink in before the next stroke. And how not to be afraid of the electro shock machine, because it was one of her favorite toys. Her master also wanted to thank me for the idea that broke my wife, because the fear of being left alone like that could be very effective on his paying customers wives' who were too tough to break by pain alone. Finally she had a few suggestions for the girls about their piercings. One was to replace the studs in their tits with rings like she usually wore, because there was nothing as exciting to her as having chains going from them to her clit, rubbing and pulling under her clothes all day long. The other was for my wife to move her pussy piercing from her skin, directly to her clit, and replace it with a ring too, for the same reason, and definitely for Y to pierce hers too. And, if they didn't mind, she'd like to do the pussy piercings for them right now, then show them how much harder they made them cum, by licking them both while I fucked her ass again.

Sherise was right about the pussy piercings, because not only did my wife start cumming during romantic ass fucks when my cock rubbed against her clit, she also started cumming during normal lovemaking, even without having her butt plug in her ass. And, by the time we decided to go home, she enjoyed slow and gentle fucking almost as much as the rough stuff. We did do a little shopping on the way home though, to get my wife some more skirts to wear when she rode in the front seat, plus a riding crop of our own and a ball gag so the kids wouldn't hear her scream when I spanked her. My mother in law left on Sunday morning, because we'd gotten home on Saturday, and Sunday afternoon Y was knocking on our door with a suitcase in her hand, asking if she could stay with us. When my wife took her to the kitchen to ask what was wrong, Y said she found out why her husband hadn't said anything when she told him she was going on vacation with us. Because his fucking mistress had more or less moved in while we were gone. My wife reminded Y that she'd already known about his mistress which is why she'd been so willing to fuck me the first time. So, what had really changed at her house, was his mistress still living there or something? She lowered her head and said nothing had really changed except maybe how she felt about the whole situation. I mean, after feeling wanted and fuckable for the last two weeks, how could she go back to living where she knew she wasn't wanted, and no one wanted to fuck her. So, she was hoping that it hadn't been a temporary thing, and that we still wanted her. And even more important, that we still wanted her in our bed, because she definitely wanted to be in it with us.

My wife laughed and said there might not be enough room in our closets for her clothes, but there'd always be room for her in our bed. So, if she didn't mind having to be naked half the time, she should put her suitcase in the bedroom then go tell her master she was home. She hugged my wife and told her if it wasn't for the kids, she'd be naked all the time, then dropped her suitcase off before coming to ask me if I was as happy about her moving in as she was. Living with two women is not as much fun as you might think, even if the sex is awesome. They are expensive and moody, and unfortunately, their periods tend to synchronize, so they are both bitchy at the same time. But, they were also happier than they would have been alone, since they shared all the housework, and still took care of my needs when they were too messy to fuck. And, since they were both my slaves, if they got too far out of hand, the riding crop and ball gag would quickly bring them back in line, which thankfully I didn't have to use very often. The real problem for me though, was that I now had two women pushing for us to get a bigger apartment, and not just for the closet space. And, with the extra mouth to feed, plus all the other things women need, it wasn't something I could really afford on what I made. And the only vacations we have enough money for, are the time we spend with Sherise, since all we pay for is the gas to get there.

The answer to that came from John, Sherise's master and husband, because there was a reason he was letting us use his beach house, and his wife. They both felt they'd stayed in Turkey long enough, and wanted to move back to the U.S. where they came from. But, John's "Obedience Training" was very popular among the rich businessmen, and he had a long waiting list of trophy wives who needed educating. That's why he'd taken such an interest in us, because I had only done what was necessary to break my wife, without being the least bit cruel about it. So he thought we'd be perfect to take over his work here, with me training the women to be good slaves, and the girls training the men to be good masters. Even with him taking a 10% cut of the training fees, we'd still earn twice as much money as I was making now. We'll find out this week if it's something we really want to do, because one of John's customers wants both his mistress and his wife to share his bed the way my slaves share ours. Something John thinks will be right up our alley, and a fitting final exam for us. And my slaves are more than willing to help their master get the money for our new house, even if it does mean that someone besides me and Sherise, will get to use the riding crop on them. Because, it also means they'll get to use it themselves too, and both the new girls have pretty asses they'd love to spank.