Slave Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comments of the slavers rolled over him, pulling uneasily at his heart as something inside him pounded, like tiny fists hollering and screaming to be let out. But what cage could there be inside him? He didn't have to listen to that...not then... Surely, not then.

"He will do nicely in demonstrations."

One slaver tapped another on the shoulder, leaning in where they had gathered to watch what the Komodo dragons were teaching. As always, there was a plethora of spectators to be had at any point in any part of the facility.

"The Engineer will be very pleased with him."

"His tongue does well too."

"How much does his hole stretch?"

"That'll be in the next class, Jaresh. Have some patience."

There was a pause while Shane slurped away, suckling and drawing Drew's cock up as deeply as he could, regardless of the strain in his own throat. Papers shuffled behind him but he was barely aware of that as he sucked and slurped, tongue giving all the pleasure he knew how to give as his cheeks hollowed, determined only to take the canine as deep as possible. He had much work to do and an audience to perform for, even though a part of him pushed his tail down, covering his anal ring, a stirring of unease curling and uncurling in his chest. But he couldn't spare a moment to consider that, not right then. He had a job to do and sucking dick was all that that particular dragon was born to do.

They'd judge him either way.

"He better be ready, they'll be on display next week."

"Perhaps you could demonstrate his body being prepared for the display too?"

"Of course."

Shane was not a part of that conversation but he most certainly was aware of things happening as one of the dragons hefted him up, forcing him into a leather harness that cupped around and under his pecs. It did not extend further down his torso but seemed nicely designed to show off one of the quickest growing parts of his anatomy as he was forced to work out in the gym. His thighs weren't too bad either and another kind or harness was looped around his hips and slunk down his thighs, drawing attention to the definition to be found there, how they were bulging out like tree-trunks. Soon, his abs would be on show then and they wouldn't want to crisscross his lower half with straps, as alluring as they could be, best displaying the assets of his body as even the slavers were trained to do.

"Oh, very interesting..."

A paw caressed him, running down the length of his cock dispassionately, although there was no pleasure to be had from it, however Shane jerked his hips. He ground forward but the paw was gone, tugging at the harness even as the Komodo tightened it. Shane would know the grip of those skilled paws anywhere and something inside him pushed insistently into the touch of a dominant one even then.

The dragon trembled. What was wrong with him?

"That'll be handy if we don't want to use his dick," someone chuckled, but Shane could not have said who they were. "You can put a cock over his too then, right?"

"Yes. The harness will allow any shape or size cock to be put over his as long as they are of the sheath design, slipping on. A ring around the base keeps it in place. I hear that that is becoming popular these days where masters don't want their slaves to experience any pleasure at all. Those that want to see them weakly spilling their loads, cumming for their pleasure, don't add that attachment. Either way, it works well for display purposes."

"Don't put it on the dragon though," the other slaver murmured, seeming to contemplate something as Shane drew back, panting as his hot breath washed over the bound and twitching dog's cock. "I want to see his cock out when The Engineer sees him at intake. What I would do with a cock like that..."

That was not for Shane's ears, however, as a whip tapped his buttocks, forcing him to arch. His body did it even as his mind screamed, though he didn't understand just what his body had to complain about. He was getting everything that a slave could ever want right there and then, used and abused, all for the pleasure and lust of someone better than him. Those watching were better than him, the ones that could make best use of his body, all that he had to offer them, even then.

Drew did not fare well as the vibrator under his tail was swapped for a larger one, the slavers dressing up the remaining slaves in harnesses and jockstraps, treating them as nothing more than the stock items they were for display. Some of them fought more than others and Shane blinked without really understanding the seething anger in his stomach, feelings in conflict with what he was seeing before him. The stag snarled like a tiger and cracked one of the slavers in the chest but he was quickly restrained, arms bound behind him in a sleeve and, right then before them, his antlers cut off. He sobbed and howled and spat curses the whole time until a bit gag was crammed into the back of his mouth, forcing his muffled silence, but he would become just like every other slave in the country sooner or later.

The canine above him shuddered, sweating more and more heavily, and Shane pulled and wriggled in the clutch of control beyond his reach. It was wrong to nuzzle and lick the sweat from Drew's body, to caress the muscles hidden beneath the fur. But if it was wrong, why did his heart lift for it so? The throb of lust rang through his cock and the dragon would not have been able to help himself from taking advantage of Drew, or so he felt, even if he'd had a choice in the situation.

Choice... What was that? It was a dim memory of being forced off a truck, when that choice itself had been taken from him. It was sitting at a table when he had not sat in a chair for weeks. It was not having something rammed up under his tail as both of the brothers at once demonstrated just how much his tail hole could take already.

Shane whimpered and shook his head, panting as he lapped around Drew's musky cock, the taste of sweat exciting him, confusingly, further still. It was wrong and it was right but his mind couldn't work out why that was, left to lapping and suckling and nuzzling under his balls, letting the weight of them tease down on his muzzle. He would be good, do what he was told, then maybe he would have some peace again. As his tail hole clenched down around a thick butt plug that locked inside him neatly and snugly, it was perhaps all that he could hope for.

If a slave could hope, that was.

*

Being lined up in the intake pens again was worrying to Shane and the dragon paced back and forth, a different harness around his chest and running down to his midsection, his lower half left free. His cock was hard and on display but he had to keep himself hard with the slave-guard watching, paw always at work, though it humiliated him to be forced to do so as the sun beamed down on them. He had not worked out that morning but he was still sweaty and felt grimier still from pacing back and forth on the hard-packed dirt, even though he could barely take three strides before getting from one side of his pen to the other.

One-two-three...turn.

One-two-three...turn.

On and on and on.

There was no end to it with his body on display, a bulky bull slaver smirking down at him and slapping his arse as he passed by.

"Keep it toned, toy. Work that meat..."

Was he a toy? He could think, for once, fighting back, trying to put on a show, the appearance of being amenable as a slave. But as Shane looked about it was obvious that he was one of very few that had woken up in the fresh air, the drugs that must have been present in their food, perhaps, or similar stronger in some than in others. It was all to force their compliance, though some of the slaves looked perfectly compliant as they knelt obediently, tongues hanging out as they pressed up to the bars of their pens, hoping to get a flicker of cum on their muzzles or more.

Shane gulped. They wanted to be used or, at least, they thought they wanted to be used. He didn't know which was worse. He hadn't eaten in a day or so, hiding his food so that they wouldn't see that he wasn't taking anything in, and that, perhaps, along with the fresh air had been enough to let him fight back, to rise against the tantalising, sickening fog of compliance that had hung over him. It may have been easier to obey but it weighed heavily on his soul to do so when there was so much more to him, the dragon that he'd once been.

A hyena with a snide smile stalked down the centre aisle between the two main rows of pens where the most prominent slaves were displayed. The pens backing onto those in the sorting facility were set back and didn't contain the most favourable slaves, but, if they performed well, they could step forward in time. Or else be sold for labouring, like cattle, if that was just what they were better suited for. Who could really tell until their time came?

But it was the hyena, the one that everyone else called The Engineer, that set Shane's hackles up, scales prickling with a sick kind of sweat that sent a sense of dread through him. He knew him, he'd seen him, but he wasn't so sure that the brute of a cackling hyena had truly seen anything before him other than a piece of flesh and scales destined to be sold. The dragon's fist balled up but he had to focus, had to maintain his sense of reality. He had to keep his cool.

But it was hard. So very hard.

Him. He'd been the one that had taken him away! And he hadn't even been sold to pay his own debts! Shane's chest rose and fell in short, sharp, ragged breaths, anger flowing through him. He remembered it all then, his boss in contracting, the sleazy bastard, the slime-ball of a rat. The company had been in dire straits for some time but Shane had figured that they'd work through it as they always did and, well, if not, he'd just move on to another job. There were plenty of labourers and building contractors needed as more structures went up time after time again and furs were more than willing to pay for a strapping, young body to do the hard work where technology and machines would not suffice.

Yet that, clearly, had not been what had happened as he rebelled, swallowing his anger, pushing it down, letting it fester. It was there, in the pit of his stomach, that it would seethe as the hyena approached him, groping and appraising slave after slave, a measuring tape and stick clasped in one paw.

"You, stand up straight!"

A trembling fox with tears in his eyes leapt to obey. Where it appeared that the drugs may not have been working on him as well as they may have liked, the conditioning of being forced to obey under threat of pain, harm, humiliation - anything, really, there could be used as a due motivator - he was under their spell. Perhaps he was not even eating as much of the drug that kept him compliant while his conditioning was allowed to take effect but Shane could only speculate on that count.

Sickened, he watched as the fox was bent over, the length of his cock and his growing muscles measured, though nothing about him seemed to match up to The Engineer's standards as the hyena scoffed and threw him to the ground by his throat.

"If you don't gain another two inches to your biceps, no one is going to buy this toy! It'll be broken in seconds! What are you doing with him in the gym?"

The trainer merely made a note and stepped back, holding out the records while The Engineer's expression soured further.

"Is that it? I don't give a shit how good he is at taking cock - haven't you ever seen a fox-slave before? Double his workout routine and up his protein, according to the nutritionist. I don't want to see him presented back out here until his body matches his supposed talents."

The fox quailed at the back of the pen but The Engineer was already moving on, snapping the measuring stick out against a stallion.

"Stand straight, boy."

The horse, a jet black specimen of a slave with flared, snorting nostrils, stood still, only looking straight ahead of him as if there was something out there, perhaps in the distance, that he could just about see. He did not flinch one bit as his cock was groped, pumped to full hardness by a skilled paw, a paw that knew just where to pinch and grope and squeeze to gain a reaction. A spank here and a squeeze of his buttocks there and he was putty in the paws of The Engineer, hardly moving even though his cock twitched, swollen and ready for action.

Shane scowled. The horse hadn't been told to keep himself hard. Though he supposed that it was merely just as well that he had not been locked up in tight bondage like some of the slaves, some gagged and drawn back so tightly that they'd likely be easing sore muscles for days after a single session. There was one lion down the line, though his mane had, humiliatingly, been shaved, that was hogtied and face-down in the dirt, though his rumbling growls could be heard all the same. Shane had little doubt in his mind that the light in his eyes was well on its way to going out though, even his proud spirit broken and beaten down in the terror of the stock pens.

For that's all they were to the slavers as The Engineer jacked off the horse, taking pleasure from using and abusing his body, all openly on show. They were just stock items, something that could have, before, been gained from a shop or a market - however the individual chose to make purchases. They held no more value to anyone than a slab of meat and that slab of meat could have anything done to it that the individual that owned it pleased. Shane ground his teeth together as the stallion was forced to his knees, lips open readily for the meat of the hyena's cock. They didn't have any say in the matter when they were either mindless already or supposed to be mindless.

Yet he was not one of the mindless and The Engineer was about to see that for himself.

He tried not to listen as the horse hacked and gagged around a cock that was roughly crammed into his mouth, something that he should have been able to take. He was yet to see anyone there without a good, thick cock, however, which would have been a nice thing if he wasn't being forced into it himself. The dragon had made no qualms about liking the male form in his previous life - look at him! He snarled in the back of his throat, drawing the hyena's attention, cock withdrawn from the slave stud-horse's mouth. What was he saying about a previous life as if it was something that he'd never get back to? Had he really been broken that far? And was it the drugs or the conditioning, the endless training after training, that had beaten him down to such an extent?

"You..."

And then The Engineer was there, his head lifted cockily high, a smirk on his lips. It was all Shane could do to drop to his knees obediently, unsure whether he should have a paw on his cock or not. It was hard enough, for the moment, and he chanced letting it hang there, despite how his mind growled at him to cover up, to hide himself. The Engineer stood over him with his cock still out, his trousers slipped down enough to let it out through his fly, although Shane would not have found himself at all surprised if he'd been told that the hyena had had his clothing specifically adapted to suit his needs in that regard. There were many fetish items available in the world in that way and, well, Shane had only come to see most of them during his time in the facility, acting and living as a slave.

"Up."

Shane scrambled to obey - he had to look like he was doing it all of his own free will, yes. He tried to put a little bit of a hazed gleam into his eye as if he was not quite seeing what was right there before him too, swaying lightly, The Engineer nodding to someone else to whip out the measuring tape. The sizing of him was embarrassing and he could not help twitching away from them as anxious sweat beaded on his scales, smelling faintly and exotically but nothing like the reek of old, dried sweat. Even that light aroma of his body reacting to the stress of the situation had his cock twitching, his arousal impossible to ignore.

Shane tried not to react, fighting against the very literal act of fighting back and doing everything that was asked of him. If he pretended that he was under their spell, would that make him just as bad as the rest of the slaves that were already broken? His arm was stretched out, the size of his bicep noted down, his waist size logged, the stretch of his pecs, bulky and swollen from his latest workout, across his chest. Not a single inch of him was left untested as he was even measured for gear too, although most of it was adjustable with buckles and straps when it came to the sort of attire that most slaves would be strapped into. That said, there was nothing like a nice, tight jockstrap to contain a bulging length of meat, tenting out with the thickness of it as the wearer's need grew and grew and grew...

"What did I tell you about this one? He responds nicely, better than the other livestock, I think, that came in at the same time."

The dragon trembled, paws wandering possessively over his cock, although they were not his. It was all he could do not to shove them away but, not knowing whether he was broken or not, he stayed perfectly still, his tail stiffly pushed out straight back from his body. The Engineer took care of that intimate part of him, squeezing his cock too for a sample of pre-cum that was dribbled into a little vial and stopped up, passed off to someone else. And who knew just what would happen to that part of him in time?

It was not for him to worry about. Maybe he didn't have to worry, maybe he didn't have to think, exhaling softly, shoulders releasing a little of the tension that he had not known could have been so easily slipped from them. He looked away, letting it happen. Maybe it was for the best. Compliance would ensure, surely, that nothing bad happened to him.

For the time being.

"Such a good toy... If that turns you on, a boy like you might just well find a good master."

Shane grunted. Eyes landed on him and he sweated nervously.

"A bit vocal... How about when I do...this?"

And then Shane found himself bent forward, tail reacting automatically even though he hated himself for doing it, arching up over his back as if, even then and there, he was trying to draw attention to his body, to show off the goods and all that he had to offer, breath dully raking through his chest, windpipe tightening. His heart hammered against his eardrums, a pounding, driving beat that was far from natural, sweat practically pouring off him, his cock softening just a little as fear pushed through him.

He couldn't.

Shane's breath caught in his throat.

He wouldn't.

The Engineer flew back at the moment that his cock pushed up against that less than wanton pucker, seeming to know just what his newest fuck-slut was going to do, though there was a grin on his muzzle. Oh, how he liked a challenge when one presented itself to him but he too had seen just what the dragon was capable of when wrapped up in submissive wiles, performing just as a slave with no real name should have done. The dragon thrashed and rose with his lips pulled back from his teeth, showing off the sharp lines, which were more defined and deadly than those of prey species, even though he could not have said that they were as sharp as the beasts of his ancestors.

In a pinch, however...they would do.

"Get the fuck off me!"

The gig was up and Shane snarled viciously, using his newly-gained muscles to throw his weight about. A slaver crashed back into the side of the pen where he had tried to get in the way but The Engineer was there, rounding on him with his black lips peeled back from his teeth in a growl.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, boy."

It was the first time that Shane had felt as if the one responsible for it all had stopped him and spoken to him directly since he had entered the godforsaken facility but there was no more that he was willing to do - no more! He would stomp and he would snarl and he would defend his corner to the bitter end. Yet even that could be stripped from him.