Slave Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ducking his head, Shane growled deep in the back of his throat, the sound rising up from the pit of his churning stomach, aching for the sustenance that he had denied himself for the last few days. Maybe eating would have been a good idea but at least it left his head clearer than it had been since entering the place, since being forced to drop to his knees and obey over and over again.

Anything was better than that.

"Easy there, fuck-bait," another slaver, a brutish ox, grunted, paws clenched into fists at ready. "We've seen your kind before. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, guess who loses?"

A roll of the dice was in the air, however, as Shane lunged almost before the ox had finished speaking, lowering his head further still to head butt him in the stomach, knocking the wind from the beast. It was a low blow but not as dirty a tactic as Shane whipped around, angling for the next, although he was off-balance. A paw caught his arm even as he wrenched it away, kneeing the ox in the nuts - any guy knew how much that hurt but he didn't wait to see him fall as his neck ached. Maybe that had been a stupid thing to do, all eyes on them, the clamour in the centre of the pens, the measuring tape thrown to the side as if it no longer offered them anything. Sizing him up would be done through a very different means from that point, Shane was sure.

"Don't do this, nine-nine-zero," The Engineer said, naming him by the number he'd been given on the day of intake. "This will be the end of you."

But what other end was there in store for Shane but the fight? The slave snarled and shook his head, lunging and fighting tooth and claw, although, wisely, The Engineer stood back from the fray. He was one only to get his paws dirty under circumstances where it more specifically benefitted him and Shane's thrashing was there to be contained as back-up arrived in a pounding of hind paws clad in steel-toed boots.

Shane didn't know quite how it happened but there was a bench all of a sudden and he was bent over it, those furs dominating him using his weight against him as they forced him down, strapped him down. He could have easily have tipped it if they had not been pinning him there but there were too many for an untrained, weakened by hunger, slave to fight off, and just the leather straps around him, keeping him face-down with his legs on unpadded supports on either side, were enough to get him quivering.

His training made him whimper and relax, an instinctive reaction that terrified even him in how swiftly it made itself known. His scales more than knew the touch of leather by that point, even though Shane could not have said for how many days he'd been in the facility itself. Still, it was long enough for more than a little to sink in, clawing its way down deeper and deeper, right into his soul, the part of him that he'd thought, even if they broke him down in other ways, that they would never have been able to touch.

"Better... But not good enough, boy. Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?"

The first time? What was that supposed to mean? But that did not seem for Shane to know as his tail was cuffed and hooked up to an O-ring in the back of his collar, rendering him helpless and exposed as the pucker of his tail hole closed down in hopeless defiance.

Of course, there was no sense in fighting back and with so many paws holding him down, ensuring that the makeshift bondage bench would not tip and shift, there was nothing he could do. That did not stop the dragon's mind from raging, however, as he grunted and growled, thrashing and twisting, the slow drive of a cock pushing up under his tail forcing him to spread sore muscles. He'd only recently had a dildo rammed up under there but that did not help him either as he growled and snarled and spat out curse after curse, swearing that he was going to get them at all costs. But just what did one slave, ultimately, think that he could do?

No... He had to give in, howl and cry and try to hide his debasement as The Engineer's cock bore into him taking pleasure in both using and mocking his newest toy. Did the slavers like him sometimes keep slaves that went through their facilities, preventing them from actually moving on to being owned by a master? Ah, it was hardly unheard of, but Shane did not know which fate, as a slave, could have possibly have been considered worse to him.

Trying to take his mind away from the humiliation, the shame of it all, did not help him as he howled and twisted, a paw in his hair, forcing his head down. The pain barely registered, when laid out against everything else that was happening to him, the strain and the stretch under his tail coming above all else. It dominated his mind as the wretchedness of the hyena dominated his body, taking advantage of him as he had already been taken advantage of so many times before, pushed down, forced down, kept in place and in line through an assortment of bondage and drugs that would tame even the most fierce of slaves.

Groaning, Shane twisted, trying to arch his back, push away, do something, anything, to show his displeasure, that he was not really there, that he was not one of the slaves that they thought they could sell. He'd get out, yes, yes, he'd get out... His mind fogged over, snarling and yelling as if he was hearing his voice from a great distance away, not present in his body and the moment, head spinning. They wouldn't take him, wouldn't break him, not even as that fat length of cock-meat pounded him for all the hyena was worth, the hyena snarling out his pleasure with each and every thrust.

And everyone was watching.

"Shut up or it'll be the gag next!"

"Measure his tail while I've got him...unfff...busy..."

The Engineer was never one to miss out on an opportunity but Shane was barely aware of his tail having the flexible tape run across and around it, the boring administration taken care of while he was fucked. And he was fucked, truly in the truest sense of the word. He was forced and taken, his hole pained and strained. It was not meant to hurt, that much he knew, but the slavers did not care about what he experienced when there was more training, evidently, for him to be forced through. Although The Engineer was more than a little distracted in applying his most potent form of discipline, he was not caught up so much that he could not suggest a particularly stringent course of discipline that would surely have Shane more co-operative in no time.

"Force feed him if necessary. He will be broken."

Shane flinched. No... No, he would not be. But that, like so many other things in his life then, didn't seem to be his choice any longer. Had he ever truly had a choice in that matter?

There was no way to tell and, even then, Shane did not know whether he would ever have the chance to know, whether his slavery truly was the final word in it all, all that he would ever know from that point onward. His tail hole ached as his muscles tried to squeeze down, pulsing and rippling erratically, though he could not have been sure if his body was still caught up under their control, trying to deliver pleasure where even he didn't think that it was his to give.

He couldn't please someone that he didn't...well...

But that part of his life was surely long gone, whether he had been sold into slavery or not. Shane growled and flinched, pulling away mentally, even though his physical body had to stay right there, right where it was. That was the beauty and the horror of bondage, after all, in that it could be used to contain, to force someone to live through, to face the most abject of humiliations.

Maybe...just maybe...it was better to enjoy a few of those humiliations, if only to get by.

"Public display."

"A spectacle."

"Size training."

"Restricted sleep."

They tossed about ideas above him as if he was nothing more than a troublesome dog that was not herding sheep in the fashion that they needed but, of course, he was not even that working dog but the sheep that he herded. He was the livestock, the stock, yes, only the stock something to be moved about, used at will.

The dragon's mind slipped down and down and down but it was not sub-space that he eased into, tumbling head over heels. It was something else, something that slaves with some remembrance of their former lives understood but could not put a name to. Nobody cared to put a name to it, after all, when it only affected slaves. And who cared one bit about them when their bodies could be made to be so delightful, minds warped and twisted all to suit the needs of a master?

His tail hole squeezed down on that length and he was dimly aware of his body being forced to orgasm, his hind end just about hanging off the bondage bench as his legs bent. He didn't think too closely on his position, however, not even as another cock was rammed into his muzzle, used from both ends. He didn't pay the other fur too much mind either, slipping away, fading away, letting his reality take him up well and truly for a ride. The Engineer slammed in with a brutal grind and thrust and Shane gasped faintly, though didn't have the breath left in his lungs for anything more. His aching nuts begged for something that he did not know how to give but, in his current situation and predicament, a slave like him could only hope that there was a master there, somewhere, that could be kind to him.

It was the best he could hope for.

Sweat dripped from him and his throbbing, trapped cock, pressing up just about between his stomach and the hard wood of the bench, spending his load. It was not a load that felt like it gave him any satisfaction but the true pleasure in it, which was not his to feel, lay in the pounding drive of the hyena's cock, working himself up to a frenzied orgasm. He didn't take any qualms about his pleasure either as that tight tail hole forced him on, tipping over the edge with a ragged, dominant howl.

As seed poured into his backdoor entrance, no longer feeling as tight as he may have liked it to be, Shane groaned softly in the back of his throat, dipping down lower, even though he'd thought that there was nowhere else for him to go. He was there and there for good too, a useless wreck of a dragon, something to be shaped - not even a "someone". Something, only a thing, a stock-boy, a fuck-toy... Maybe that was all that he'd ever been meant to be. There was no way to know.

Cum flooded his muzzle and he obediently suckled it down as if he was being offered a fine treat, soothing his throat as he gulped and swallowed, trying to use his tongue too to the best of his ability. But, in such a position, he could not do very much as the strange slaver slammed into him, humping and grinding, letting out a yowl that he thought was of pleasure. He hoped he was being good, that he was pleasing them too, in some way. Whether that would make them leave him alone or not was another question but his aching tail hole strained for relief as the hyena withdrew, marking his scales with a dirty dribble of cum, fur matted and mussed up from even that level of physical exertion.

"Nice, toy... But you should stop him biting back, sir."

"I intend to."

They didn't speak to him again, leaving him there once the bondage had been removed. It was no longer needed when they weren't around to make use of it, although a thick dildo was rammed up under his tail as they left, a final embarrassment. Of course, he was not the only slave in the livestock pens wearing a toy and he was not the first to be fucked there either, though the humiliation of it made him flinch and quail, all the same, tipping down, hanging his head, chest heaving as he strove to drag in ragged breath after breath.

His hole thrummed with pain but he could not deny that his cock was already back to full hardness, wanting more. Just what had they done to him to make him like that, a sex hungry slut who didn't know anything else? Was that all that a slave was? His limbs ached too from the strain of being in bondage but he could be thankful that it was not for any longer period of time, The Engineer at least feeling satisfied, while he still had other slaves to see, that he had made his point for the time being. The real punishment, of course, was yet to come for the rebellious dragon who had, to some extent, worked out the flaws in his system. But every flaw could have a hole filled in it and Shane had helped him out, in a way, by showing him what he still needed to fix.

"Are you seeing what's happening now?"

Shane blinked, rasping heavily, his tail hole sore, so very sore. His head spun but it was clearer than it had been in a long time, the fresh air sweeping the fog from it, the haze and the daze that everything about the facility seemed to drop over him.

"Y-yes," he grunted, forcing out the words as he stood on shaky legs, bow-legged with the pressure remaining under his tail, a ghost of what had happened as his ring gaped crudely. "Drew... I'm...sorry."

He didn't have to say out loud just what he was sorry about. They both knew already.

"Don't be," the dog growled. "It's not you that's doing it to us. It's them. And we've got to get out."

Shane clenched his jaws.

"Yes."

For there was only one thing for it and that was to call an end to their unlawful slavery - if there could ever have been anything lawful about slavery in the first place. There was no one that would do it for them and they were alone in it, the other slaves falling too deeply into their indoctrination to be called back from the point of no return.

Shane took a deep breath, turning his muzzle up as the afternoon sun wore on. His tail hole ached but there was no relief. The punishment was coming, the real deal, and he didn't want to be around for that to play out.

Escape had to be imminent.

*

He didn't think the punishment was as bad as it could have been, though that was a strange thing indeed for a dragon who had never wanted to be a slave to think when he was bent over with his arms behind his back in the reception hall. Employees came and went through there and every last one of them made use of his tail hole, his jaws kept open with a ring gag while he was not allowed any rest or respite from the onslaught of use. A narrow plank of wood served as meagre support for his hips, although it was so thin that even leaning into it to take the weight off his arms, strung up behind him with his palms together, thighs aching, pulling, straining all the time.

"It's the least you deserve. Get used to it."

What that meant was something that Shane would only come to find out though it was another question as to whether he would remember it, in time, or not. A rhino was the first to take him out there, filling him with an achingly fat length of meat, although Shane could only count his blessings that he had used lube. That rhino was particularly huge...

More and more. He couldn't count, didn't count, one cock blending into the next. Slavers had to be blessed with bigger cocks than the rest of the world to show off meat like that but Shane knew too that it was partly the cream that they'd rubbed into his tail hole that made him tighter. Nothing they did caused him pain, per se, but it was all part of his training as he was broken down, fuck after fuck, snarling and whimpering, eventually just closing his eyes to bear through it thrust by thrust.

A horse was notable though, as he took Shane's mouth, cramming his length in through the ring gag. It was a blessing that the gag was big enough to allow such a monstrous shaft into his maw and some part of Shane enjoyed it too, although he no longer either knew or understood just what that meant. Was his pleasure something that he could think of as something for him or was it something that they had built into his mind?

A border collie proved to be something of a jackhammer in taking him, roughly pounding him, cumming, and then getting off for a second time within his tail hole. He may not have had the largest cock but it made him feel small and weak, despite his muscles, to be pinned beneath such a fur, panting and whining, forced to take every inch as he was shown just who was the real stud between the two of them. Following him up with a mule who most certainly seemed to have a mean streak was particularly embarrassing, the hoofed creature grunting and groaning until he was filled with yet another dose of creamy seed.

Sometimes, one of the staff members came by to clean him out but no one paid that much attention to him then, the hose washing off his scales of cum and sweat and grime. Shane panted heavily but even the water did not cool him, burning up from the inside out as he lingered in the drip of his sweat, body trying to expel what it considered to be a waste product, something to cool him down. He would have become dehydrated surely if not for the water they also forced down his throat between cocks, laced with drugs and sweet-tasting.

He tried not to think about it. It was one time, he knew, where he couldn't control anything that was happening to him. So, it was better to simply allow himself to drift away, not to think, barely feeling. It would make it easier on him, after all, if he gave up on his fight, didn't put as much stock in escaping as Drew was. Maybe then, if he did escape, Shane thought as a cock teased up under his tail, taking its time about ploughing into him, it would be all the better for him when he could finally be out. He wouldn't have been expecting it so it would be worth more to him.

He could only hope.

One shaft pounded him from behind while the Engineer paused, bringing a group of guests to the facility. They were investors and looked over him with coolly calculating gazes as if they were appraising the quality of the inventory. Shane, rolling his eyes to get a brief look as a puma lunged into his muzzle, lightly trigging his gag reflex, didn't know whether they liked what they saw or not.

"And this, my fine gentlefurs, is a slave that will be the crème de la crème of my collection, which the time comes to sell him," The Engineer announced, not without a note of pride in his voice. "Of course, he will need to undergo further training as there is still some restraint being found but this is always, without fail, a factor in a slave with a good mind about them, something that they can use for the betterment of their masters and, of course, a master's pleasure too."

Was that what it was all about? Shane quivered, flinching away from the taunting grope, the tease of pleasure that slapped his arse, groped the rise of muscle fleshing out his glutes nicely. He was something to be adored but they didn't look at him like a dragon, just something that would be sold in due course, when he stood there, bent over and his strained, gaping tail hole on display for all to see.

"Thought we'd get some relief from the hole on display..."

He shuddered. He recognised that voice - one of the Komodo dragon brothers. Names were not important when it came to things like that and them but he would have recognised them anywhere as they set themselves up to double-team him, not caring, apparently, that the investors were right there, staring at them. They were hardly ashamed of their bodies as they ploughed into him, synchronising their moves so that one thrust in as the other pulled back, lustfully taking him, ensuring that their thrusts came with the utmost debasement for the freshest slave in their midst.

"He'll do well serving a master or perhaps even posing as a statue in an exhibit," The Engineer said thoughtfully. "I can see his cock being used for guests to hang their coats on... A punishment due, of course, if he ever allows himself to soften at all and disappoint them."

Shane shuddered. He didn't want that. He'd never even thought about that. How could anyone be so sick as to consider it? Pre-cum spilt onto his tongue and he gulped it down anxiously, trying not to think about what he was doing. It was hard when it tasted so good and he moaned without thinking, slurping and swirling his tongue around a length of meat that ploughed into his muzzle as if it had always been meant to be there. It was easy to lose himself.