Slave Training Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He should not have worried. That only depreciated a slave's value. And The Engineer didn't want that for him.

The van bumped and rattled along in the dead of the night; clearly, the party and exhibition had gone on for quite some time. But that was none of his concern as the dragon's nostrils twitched with his musk, paws on his aching cock, wanting something even if his mind was not sure if he was allowed to take it anymore. Orgasm? Climax? The Engineer would know if he relieved his need, so he was reduced to whimpering and edging, broken to the point that he did not even dare take one last pleasure for himself before his life changed forever.

He thought that his life had changed forever the moment he was prodded onto that transport truck with a horde of other slaves. That, for him, was only the beginning.

Out in the dark, dragged along by his leash. Someone whooped and cat-called, pointing out his hard dick, but Shane barely heard them, hauled and snarled at. It was The Engineer on the other end of his leash and he followed him into a large, modern-ish building in the centre of the city, the air strife with the sounds of the night, vehicles working together to navigate the night-traffic where the life on the streets had grown too vibrant. It was good business, however, with many slaves present in the nightclubs and such, performing. Dimly, Shane wondered if that was to be his fate but, even then, he knew that his fate was not for him to decide anymore. If he'd realised that earlier, perhaps things would have been easier for him.

It was not to be. He could not have retraced his steps but he found himself, the collar tightened around his throat, hanging in a pod-like room set with a dim, green glow that set off the drip of sweat from his scales. His musk intensified lightly around him and Shane growled as he was hefted off the ground, his body unwilling to fight back even though The Engineer was right there before him. With his hobbles removed, he could have fought and done anything to him but the hyena merely smirked. With a sickening twist of his gut, Shane knew that the damn slave-master knew that he wasn't able to do anything.

"They're going to eat you up, my dear toy..."

If there was anything at all in his tone, it came somewhat close to affection, but only in the sense of the affection a master would have for a slave and no more than that. There was no need for anything more.

"Try to stay up," The Engineer chuckled, shaking his head as if he didn't expect that. "The stretch will come anyway. And I'll be watching the whole time."

What that meant Shane did not know but The Engineer had cameras in all of the display pods for his private collection. He'd known from the first time he'd laid eyes on the growing, bulging muscles of the dragon that he was a piece to be coveted and would fetch a mean price, a much better price than the majority of the stock to pass through the walls of his facility. And whereas Shane had been fast-tracked along, there was still a little more for the dragon to learn, broken and beaten down and yet still with that fire in him that could excite a new master, crowds gawking at him, throwing money at The Engineer all so that he could provide them with even more slaves, just like that.

The hyena growled to himself and Shane grunted, a huge dildo presented to his tail hole, fixed into a slot in the floor so that it was ready for him. His legs too were locked into bondage so that he had to strain to pull away from the toy but his lubed-up tail hole and the slick body of the toy beckoned him on and down, need rising, tickling and licking at the back of his mind as if even that part of him, the part that had fought the most valiantly the whole time, thought too that he was going to fail, going to fall. His collar was too tight and he grunted, wheezing lightly for breath, but if there ever was something to determine his station as he pushed himself up and arched away from the dildo, arms straining above his head, that was it.

He would fail, slipping back, the stretch on his arms increasing as The Engineer cranked the chains up, their rattle music to another's ears. But that was not for him, not just him, his need falling aside as his needy hole was stretched, cock rampantly hard. Shane doubted, in the back of his mind, that he would ever know what a truly soft shaft, lacking arousal, felt like, shuddering bodily as his scales sweated heavily from the gaps between them. Gleaming as if he had been specially oiled up for a grand event, the dragon tried to twist back and forth, the scent of him swarming around, but there was no relief even to be had there as he failed to hold himself up, arms burning, screaming, begging for release. Yet there was only one way for him to go and, of course, that was down.

As Shane's tail hole was spread by the huge toy, thickening more and more down the length, The Engineer smirked and licked his lips lewdly. He'd have the dragon before he left, of course, but, for the time being, he would be left to think about just what happened to slaves that broke the rules, rules that were only set out because, oh, didn't masters care about them all so much? Of course, they only wanted to ensure that their stock did not harm themselves or lower their value, but that was by the by at the end of it. Slaves were to be safe and well as they were used, even if that use brought them to the very ends of their lives.

That would not be Shane's fate, however. No... Oh, no. The dragon was too special for that, the fire on him edged and teased but not put out. He wouldn't have wanted to do that.

No, the dragon would be the crowning jewel in his private collection until he found the perfect buyer for him, the one that could be persuaded to part with more coin than, strictly, any slave was worth - but there were plenty of those left in the city, free with their spending. Smirking, The Engineer stepped back and surveyed his handiwork, tail twitching.

"Dragon... You don't know what you're in for."

Grunting, Shane's eyes locked with his. Burning up from the side out, he snarled through the pain in his arms, although it would be something that he'd have to deal with for much, much longer. The night was far from over and he would be left up and waiting, straining and breaking, while the hyena slumbered, pain lending him the strength to keep going, to keep fighting. But even the dragon had to admit that he was very much already gone, even if he too would keep fighting until the bitter end, lusting for cock, wanting to serve, and pushing back against it every step of the way.

It was the only thing he could do, so much and so little at the same time, tail hole stretching and stretching, squeezing around that huge toy. Groaning in the back of his throat, Shane shuddered, his tail pulled up to another cuff that kept it elevated, everything he had to give all on display. Even his cock throbbed, pulsing out drop after drop of pre-cum, although even he knew that release was not to be his for a long time.

He could wait. He could try. There was only one way to find out and he tore his gaze from The Engineer's stare, tail tugging fruitlessly at his bonds. A token effort, however, was still an effort.

He hadn't given up yet. The Engineer's smirk intensified.

"I have a very special client to see you, boy... But you are worthy of praise too for your skills. I suppose even a slave can do that much, no?"

Shane snarled, eyes narrowing. The Engineer laughed, barely resisting the urge to clap his paws together, although there was no one there to berate him for such an action. Would anyone have even dared?

So feisty...

But that was half the fun of training a slave.