Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to stand all night at work right. Won't wearing them make that difficult?"

"Yes, It will be enjoyable painful."

Joan bent over and put the locks on the boots then put the keys in my hand turned and strutted away to do some housework she was still naked except for the boots.

"Joan ok, But I need some info from you. What are your limits? Your safeword? How far do you carry this in public? And why do you stay naked in the house all the time?"

Turning around in the doorway,

"I won't suck your cock after you fuck me in the ass till I wash it."

"I want it to be a monogamous relationship."

"We could be a normal couple in public although I want to be collared. I used to have three one for dress up as a normal couple, one for out in public as a slave, and the third one when completely controlled. Except for those things I will do what you tell me, dress as you want, you may use all the items in the dungeon on me at your discretion. Although I have a dress code for work," Joan said while she looked me straight in the eyes. Then added, "My safe word is steel, but I have never used it. My deceased husband required me to be naked in the house; I got used to it. Now I just prefer to be naked indoors."

So I sat down and ran it all through my mind. Joan stood in front on me looking into my eyes with pleading eyes. I couldn't see a downside for myself at least.

"Ok, I will only promise to try it, for a week if we make a week then we will try for a mouth."

She smiled from ear to ear jumped up and down squealing.

"Thank you, Master I will not disappoint you," Joan said happiness in her voice. Then added, "I need to get ready for work now may I be excused?"

"Yes get ready. I have a few more things to get done outside."

Joan went off to get ready, and I went to finish in the garage. About an hour later she came out in a long slinky dress walking carefully in the ballet boots on the uneven ground. Gave me a kiss got in her car and turned the key nothing happened. She gave me a look, I reached in and popped the hood battery connections looked ok. Had her turn on the lights nothing battery was dead.

"Come get into my truck, and I will give you a ride to work. Then come back and see what the problem is with your car."

She managed to get out of her car, but I had to help her into my truck. She pulled the dress up showing me her skimpy panties. The cups of the dress had to have some padding as her nipple barbells didn't show. Joan gave me directions on how to get to the country club. I parked helped her out. She gave me a sloppy kiss and sucked my tongue.

"Thank you, Master I get off at 8 pm I hope Master has some plans I should be punished for disrupting your day," She strutted up the steps to the door of the club.

I got in my truck and went back to her place to check out her car. I checked the battery it was dead, so I took it back to my place to charge. Returning to Joan's' place and finished the repairs on her garage.

Then I went to explore the dungeons' contents. There were all kinds of handcuffs padded and unpadded, large selections of switches, canes, and floggers. A large drawer was full of rope and twine another one with many different kinds of nipple clamps. In the next set of drawers were vibrators and dildos of all sizes and the last one had different styles of gags in it.

As a plan slowly formed in my mind for the night. I then went to explore her bedroom. She had very large selection of very sexy short skirts, and sexy revealing tops not to mention the flimsy short sundresses noting the small size 8. Last I checked her dressers they only contained a few pairs of skimpy panties and a half dozen bras that look almost unworn, checking the size 34c. On the top was a jewelry box. Joan had lots of earrings and a large assortment of nipple jewelry. It was time to pick her up from work by the time I finished nosing around.

I arrived a few minutes early and went in to have a drink at the bar. Joan had waved to me as I walked in. About 8:10 she strutted in gave me a hug from behind rubbing her ample tits aginst my back. We walked out to the truck together, and I helped her in.

"How are your feet?"

"I forgot how wonderfully these made my feet and legs hurt. But I love them I will wear them till you take them off. I have my safe word if it gets that bad."

"You look very sexy wearing them. You want to stop to eat?"

"Thank you, Master, for letting me wear them. Yes, I am hungry."

We stopped at the Italian restaurant having a nice meal. Hunger satisfied I drove us back to Joan's house helped her out of the truck and into the house. As soon as she was in the house, she slipped out of the dress and slid her panties down and stepped out of them.

"What does Master wish of me."

"To the dungeon slave," I said forcefully. She has squealed happily.

"Yes please, Master. If you wish to use my back door, I will need to give myself an enema."

"Good idea I will be waiting for you in the dungeon," I said as went I down to the dungeon. "You are going to demonstrate as many toys as we have time for tonight." Ten minutes later she came clicking down the stairs in her heels.

"Start with the gags, then the nipple clamps, then the dildos."

"Yes, Master."

She pulled open the drawer with the gags in it.

"There are three types of gags here. First, ball gags the 2" one is very painful, second Jennings gag-hold mouth open as far as you want, third penis gags, two inflatable ones.

The smaller ones she had slipped in and modeled for me the 2" one I had to force into her mouth. It was a struggle to get it back out too. Joan then showed me the two inflatable penis gags the penis shaped gag went in her mouth held in place by the straps you pumped it up with a squeeze ball that to could be made large enough to be very painful," Joan explained.

That was all I could take I was ready to burst.

"You have been a good slave you have earned a reward. How do you want my cum in your mouth or your pussy."

She walked over and unbuckled my pants pushing them down grabbing my cock,

"Master, grab my hair face fuck me with your hot hard cock and pump your cum into my greedy throat."

She placed my cock in her mouth putting her hands behind her back. I started thrusting in and out slamming my cock all the way down her throat on every stroke using her hair for leverage. Joan was humming and using her tongue to cause more stimulation. I was pretty rough, and when I came, I just held my cock down her throat pumped six streams of cum even with my cock down her throat she had kept rubbing the underside with her tongue. When I was finished and pulled out, Joan sucked in a big breath.

"Thank you, Master, that was wonderful. But I came without permission, Slave's are punished for cumming without permission," Joan said in a demanding voice.

"That is ok I didn't forbid it."

"A slave always needs permission."

She went over and showed me the nipple clamps, and how to put them on and adjust them, the last ones were metal alligator clips with very sharp teeth there were about a dozen of them. Joan took four of them out and put two on each nipple one in front and one behind her barbells. She shivered as she let each one bite into her nipples.

"Master I will leave these on as payment for cumming without permission while I show you the vibrators and dildos."

I waved her on she had shown me the selection of dildos and vibrators and butt plugs, also some anal beads and ben wah balls. She was still walking in the ballet boots each step was taken a bit gingerly, the clamps still on her nipples that had turned purple.

"Joan since it has been so long since you had a Master and you are such a good slave tell me what you would like me to do to you before we go to bed for the night."

She picked up the anal beads, the large vibrating dildo, the largest ball gag, and wrist suspension cuffs also a long narrow switch. She laid them all out in front of me bent at the waist in front of me.

"Push the bead in my asshole please, and then the dildo in my cunt, There are ankle shackles under the winch over in the corner strap them to my ankles. Put on the wrist suspension cuffs and hook them to the winch then run the winch up till it stretches me taunt. Put the ball gag in and pull the straps as tight as you can. Take some twine and tie it to my nipples and pull my tits up so you can whip the underside. Then whip me till I pass out Please Master."

By the time I had her all trussed up my cock was straining to get free. The last thing in did before putting the ball gag in was to fuck her throat roughly dumping seven streams of cum down her throat which she took willingly.

"Master the nipple clamps need to be taken off now they can only stay on for 30 minutes at a time. You may put them back on after 20 minutes."

I removed the nipple clamps. Joan had let out a blood-curdling scream as I removed each one. They left deep marks in her nipples. I picked up the ball gag and forced it between her teeth and strapped it tight hooked her wrist restraints to the winch and ran it up stretching her taut. I picked up the switch and gave her some swats with it. Her head fell back as she screamed into the gag, only muffled noise escaped. I whipped the underside of each breast ten times, each of her ass cheeks. Then I alternated between the underside of her tits and her ass. She would vibrate and shake and would then go limp for a minute then start the cycle over again. She was having orgasm after orgasm. I was starting on the fourth set of strokes when she went limp and stayed that way she had passed out. I pulled the anal beads out and removed the dildo.

Carefully let her down removed the gag, the cuffs cut the twine off her nipples. The underside of her breasts and her ass were bright red and had crisscrossing welts from the switch. Joan had moved some but remained out to the world. Removed the ballet boots and carried her into the shower sat her in the corner and turned on the water. The water started her back to conciseness; when she was coherent again.

"Are you all right?" It took her a minute to respond.

"Yes. Thank you, Master, that was fantastic, Now I will take care of your wonderful cock now."

She got to her knees and sucked my rock hard cock into her warm, wonderful, talented mouth and gave me a real hummer of a blow job.

She finished licking me clean, she sat on the bench and washed and stood on her tip toes to rinse in a bit of pain the collapsed back onto the bench I retrieved towels to dry us off. I carried her to the bedroom. She slid into her heels and went to relieve herself and brushed her teeth, returning to the bedroom she went to the dresser and pulled out a long piece of leather with straps and a zipper and also a pair of padded cuffs and the large ball gag.

"Master I used to sleep bound and hog-tied. Would you like to try sleeping with me that way please?" Joan said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"If that is what you would like we will give it a try. I liked sucking on your tit all night."

She picked up the leather and said, "This is an arm binder the straps go around my shoulders my arms go inside, and you zip it up."

She handed it to me and turned around I buckled the straps around her shoulders she put her arms behind her back palms of her hands together. I started the zipper it forced her lower arms together it was very tight. With it on her shoulders were pulled back thrusting her tits out.

"Am I supposed to wear the ballet boots all night," She asked, but it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes."

"I will get them," Joan said.

She went to get them with the armbinder on this should be interesting she couldn't use her hands. She came back from the basement carrying them in her mouth. She sat down, and I put them on and laced them up tightly.

"Now put the cuffs on at my knees and clip them together then lock my ankles together, roll me on my stomach and hook my ankles to the ring on the end of armbinder. Last, put the gag in so I don't wake you with my screams."

I trussed her up as instructed and forced the ball gag into place. I picked her up to make room in the bed for myself. The way she was trussed up looked very uncomfortable I had no idea how she could sleep like that. I got Joan into position, so she was on her side pulled the covers over us and feasted on her breasts as I drifted off to sleep dreaming of the future. I think I can get used to this.

Sunday

I woke Sunday morning from a very restful night sleep still with her nipple in my mouth also with a raging hardon. Joan was awake I reached over unbuckling and pulled the gag out. She flexed her jaw a few times opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue invitingly.

"Roll me on my stomach and straddle me pick up my head and put your cock in my mouth then let go. Morning blowjobs are a slaves duty."

Once I released her head, she had to rock back to get a breath as she was still in the hogtie. Bobbing her head up and down my cock about once every 90 seconds rocking back far enough to take a breath and then relaxing her muscles and impaling her throat on my cock. I watched in amazement for a few minutes till the stimulation was too much, and I came more than I think I ever had before. Joan let herself cum as soon as she felt my cum pumping into her throat. After what seem like an hour but was more like minutes I came back to reality. I picked up Joan's head; she had kept suction on my cock as I pulled her head up slowly till my cock popped out of her mouth.

"I could get used to morning blowjobs."

I reached around and unhooked her ankles from her wrists. Then I unzipped the armbinder freeing her arms, next the restraints at her knees and I unlocked her ankles and the boots, massaged her arms and legs to help get the blood flowing and work the stiffness out.

Joan took the ballet boots off and let out a loud sigh. She slid her feet into the 6" heels and stood up but sat right back down.

"Please get the 7" plastic pink heels out of my closet," Joan said. Then explained, "After wearing the ballet boots for over two days even the 6" heels straighten her feet and legs too much."

I went and dug through her closet and found the heels she wanted. Joan slipped her feet into them stood up took my hand and led me to the shower. We took a refreshing shower when we finished I got dressed, and Joan wrapped her hair in a towel. Said she was going to fix breakfast.

"After breakfast, I need to go to my place and get the battery for your car. Do you have to work today?" I said to Joan.

"No. I work 11 to 7 Monday thru Friday and some Saturdays," Joan answered.

"Well, that kind of matches mine. I work 8 am to 6 pm alternating weeks I have Wednesday or Friday off. And most holidays," I told Joan. I added, "Come with me to my place I need to do some housework and get some clothes if I am staying here with you tonight plus get your car battery."

Joan slipped into a bright pink tight short dress her dark pierced nipples slightly visible thru the material. Even after the good morning blowjob, my cock was instantly hard again. Joan got a big smile on her face.

"Master, which one of my holes are sticking your hard cock in."

"Just a quick blowjob I want to get stuff done so I can watch the football games."

Joan instantly dropped to her knees and was undoing my pants releasing my hard cock from my shorts. Looked up at me smiled like the cat the ate the bird licked the precum off and swallowed the whole length of my cock down her throat while humming then bobbing her head so fast it was almost a blur while fondling my balls. She was real good in less than a minute I was pumping my cum down her throat. She held my cock deep in her throat till I had finished then licked me clean and tucked my cock back into my shorts and zipped and buckled my pants.

"Thank you, for you cum master."

"You don't have to take care of me every time I get hard we will never get anything done."

" I am your slave it is my job. Neither one of us has had much sex in the last few years. So let's just enjoy it."

"Ok, Ok.I think you are just so sexy and that you prefer walking around naked most of the time and even sexier dressed add the bondage and just a thought, and I will be hard again."

Joan looked at me and noticed I was already sporting a hard-on. I shook my head no.

"Master, should I have the ballet boots on?"

"No. Lets save them for special occasions for now. Let get moving so we can get back in time for the football games at 1 pm."

I opened the truck door and helped her in she made sure I got a good look at her bare pussy. I went around and got in and drove to my house. I unlocked the door, and she walked in as soon as the door closed she pulled the dress over her head. Luckily all the drapes were closed.

"You don't have to take your clothes off all the time when we are indoors," a bit exasperated.

"Master, I prefer to be naked. I was not permitted to have clothes on indoors at home unless we had company and then only with permission," Joan said looking determined.

"It's ok, But you should put it back on I have a lot of friends and neighbors that just knock once and walk in."

"Ok."

"If you are more comfortable naked just keep the door locked when you are here."

Joan got a big smile and laid the dress on the back of a chair and locked the door. As just to prove the point before I had finished giving her a quick tour. Someone was pounding on the side door. I went to see who was there Joan had trailed behind me and slipped the dress back on. It was Jon and Sue the couple who introduced us. They both got big smiles when they saw Joan behind me. We shook hands and hugged. We talked a few minutes then they said how glad they were we were hitting it off then excused themselves and left. Jon had given me a questioning look when Joan had hugged him. I gave him thumbs up. He nodded rubbed his hand down her back and gave me another look. I think he noticed Joan wasn't wearing a bra.

"Do they know about your bondage life I think you surprised Jon somehow?"

"Oh I don't think he has ever seen me without a bra on," Joan said. She added I don't care who knows if we are together I won't wear one unless you tell me to."

I ran water in the sink to do the three-day-old dishes. Joan immediately pushed me aside.

"SLAVES WORK."

"It's my house you don't have taken care of that stuff here."

" Master, I am your slave I take care of all the domestic chores."

"Ok, ok, I will pack some clothes. Then I need to mow the lawn."

I went and packed a week's worth of work uniforms and some jeans and t-shirts. I took the duffel bag full of clothes and put it in the truck. Got the battery for Joan's car and put that in the truck. Then I started the mower and started on the front lawn as I finished the front lawn Joan came out with a tall glass of ice water for me and tried to take the mower.

"No, I will finish it."

I finished the water and handed the glass back to Joan. Then finished the lawn quickly put the mower away and closed up the garage. I went into the house to get her. She collected my dirty laundry in a basket to take to her house and had it in the kitchen for me to take out to the truck; she was dusting the living room with the dress on, but all the stretching she was doing it had ridden up and her still very red bare ass was showing.

"Master I need a key so I can come finish cleaning tomorrow before I go to work."

"Ok. Let's go it's almost noon."

"Can we stop at the store on the way to my place we need some supplies."

"Yes. If you are quick about it."

So I put the laundry in the truck then helped her into the truck. Stopped and helped her out at the supermarket she bought tampons and enema supplies, and we bought stuff to make lunch and snacks for during the game. She went down the pet aisle and picked out three collars, a narrow pink one, a ½" wide one also pink and a black 1" wide one and pink leash I paid for it all over her protests. At the end of the checkout line, she took the narrow one and put it on and gave me a big smile. I loaded the rest of the stuff in the truck. Then helped her back into the truck she always made sure to show her bare pussy. I remembered she had not shaved that I witnessed I would have to ask about that. We made a quick stop at the hardware store and got a key made for her.