Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, you bought me collars does that mean you accept me as you slave."

"Yes, I do."

"Thank you, thank you. You have made me so happy I will not disappoint you," Joan gushed happily.

I drove back to her place unloaded the heavy stuff. Joan went inside the house to put the stuff away and made us lunch. I put the battery back in her car then went in to watch the football games. Lunch was on the table snacks were set out in the living room. I heard the shower running, so I turned on the TV and sat down and to eat my lunch. Finished and put the plate in the sink. Then went into the living room and sat on the couch. Joan came out of the bedroom hair in pigtails naked in the 7" heels.

"Master when my husband watched football my job was to keep his cock warm with my pussy or mouth. But I was not allowed to make him cum without permission. If I made him cum without permission, he would punish me. I would get five strokes with the cane. If I came without permission, I also got five strokes for that. He also took me anally before the games started and then put a butt plug in my ass to hold his cum in all day. I have given myself an enema, and I ready to do all that for you if you wish. Would you like me to wear the ballet boots for you today too?"

I looked at her kind of in a trance as I processed what she said. She had asked to if I would use her all day. I guessed I would see if I was up to that much sex.

"Get the ballet boots, the butt plug, the lube and whatever else he usually use on you."

She scurried off to the bedroom and returned with the things plus the armbinder and the cane. She sat down and took her heels off and put the ballet boots on; I laced them up tightly, put the arm binder on her. She stood up and bent at the waist and wiggled her ass at me invitingly putting her head against the wall so she wouldn't fall over. I stripped off my clothes squirted some lube into her asshole and worked it into Joan's tight asshole. She moaned with pleasure pushing back, wiggling around on my fingers. I lubed my cock and lined up, pushing against her spinster till just the head of my cock popped in Joan immediately pushed back till my whole cock was buried deep in her hot tight ass.

"Master thank you; that feels so good. Fuck your slave's tight hot ass real HARD."

I started stroking in and out the full length of my cock. Her ass was so hot and tight I knew I would not last long.

She was panting and begging me to fuck her harder.

"Master, pleaseeee may your slave cum please oh god it hurts so good please," She begged breathlessly.

"No. No, you may not cum till I do, God your ass is so tight."

It hadn't been a minute before I started to pump long shuddering streams of cum into her hot tight ass. As soon a she felt cock pumping cum into her she let her orgasm overtake her. Joan let out a long blood-curdling scream her ass muscles were milking the cum from my slowly softening cock. As soon as I had popped out of her asshole, I slammed the butt plug into her gaping asshole.

"Ohhhh Master that was soooo gooooood. It's been so long since I have felt so fulfilled," Joan said dreamily.

I was in a state of sexual bliss and just nodded. Joan stood up wiggled her ass at me playfully showing off the welts and the butt plug. I went and washed my cock that was already starting to harden with the thought of what she had promised for the rest of the day. I went back in the living room and sat down on the couch. Joan was standing waiting on my return, looked at me expectantly.

"Would you like me to suck on your cock or sit on your lap with it in my pussy?"

"Sit in my lap and just use your kegel muscles to massage my cock. Remember no orgasms." In a firm voice.

Joan straddled my lap and slowly sunk onto my cock till she had the full length inside her and started gently massaging it with her kegel muscles. It was so tight and warm, and the gentle massaging was great and was just enough to keep my cock hard. Joan kissed me deeply as I massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples. Joan moaned into my mouth as I continued to tweak her nipples. She looked into my eyes pleadingly. I squeezed and twisted them roughly, and she let out another very loud scream as her orgasm overtook her. Her Kegel muscles grabbed my cock like a tight fist then she slumped against me for a few seconds. Then sat up straight with a smirk on her face.

"I had an orgasm; punishment should be administered. Do you wish to do it now or wait till half time?" Smiling She is truly a pain slut she had cum just to get me to cane her.

"Get up and get me the cane and the biggest dildo and the big ball gag all the screaming will make the game hard to hear.' She lifted slowly off my cock struggled to her feet went to the dungeon and got the ball gag and the dildo. Somehow she had carried them both between her teeth and dropped them in my lap. Strutted over to where the cane sat picked it up with her teeth to and dropped that in my lap too. Opened her mouth wide to accept the ball gag, I forced the 2" ball between her teeth. I then picked up the dildo and shoved it deep into her pussy.

"Lay on the coffee table," I told her.

Joan knelt down and laid her upper body on the table and spread her legs wide. I picked up the cane and took a couple of swings with it to test it. I took a medium hard swing with it "CRACK" as it landed on her still bright red ass cheeks. Joan had jerked when it struck her. There was a red welt already raising.

"Was that hard enough," I should have known better.

Unbelievably she shook her head no.

"That one is going to leave a bruise."

She shrugged her shoulders unable to speak because of the gag.

"I won't hit you any harder than that."

She shrugged her shoulder again.

I gave her four more strokes with the cane. There were tears streaming down her face, her body vibrating, I thought she was close to cumming again.

"Get up. You almost came didn't you."

She nodded yes. I went into the bathroom and got some aloe to rub on the nasty welts that were already turning purple.

"You truly are a pain slut."

I rubbed the aloe on to help with the healing. "Any harder and I would have broken the skin."

She gave me a sheepish look. She had wanted me to cut her with the cane.

"I will give you what you need to get off and feel satisfied but won't scar you. I like your skin smooth and unscarred," I told Joan firmly.

I took the ball gag out of her mouth and removed the dildo, turned off the TV and patted the couch next to me. Joan had sat down gingerly her ass had to be on fire. She started to speak, and I held my hand to silence her.

"I am not a sadist and will not put you in danger," I told her sternly.

"Master, I am so sorry I got carried away like I said it had been so long since I could let go. You always have the final word I trust you to protect me," Joan said sobbing tears streaming down her face.

My cock was hard she climbed back on my lap sliding my cock into her dripping wet pussy laid against me pressing her tits against my chest and put her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her back. I turned the TV back on the game was into the 3rd quarter the right team was winning. I held her as she massaged my cock with her kegel muscles. She seemed content, occasionally nibbling on my ear. When the game was over I started thrusting up into her pussy she sat up and pushed one of her nipples into my mouth, I sucked hard and nibbled on it with my teeth. She was working herself up close to an orgasm. I let go of her nipple,

"Cum for your Master," I said as I grabbed both her nipples and squeezed hard and twisting them. With Joan, she always needed, at least, a little bit of pain to put her over the top.

She had exploded into a violent orgasm. When she came back to earth,

"Ride me till I get close then get off and take my cum in your mouth."

She started moving her hips fast while squeezing with her kegel muscles it wasn't long till felt the cum start boiling up from my balls. She sensed it too and stood up and kneeled down on the floor and swallowed my cock balls deep into her throat just as my cum erupted she took all of it down her throat. I laid back and relaxed coming off the sexual high. Joan moved, so she had just the head of my cock in her mouth and was sucking hard and rubbing the head with her tongue.

"Joan dear you can stop now," I said very softly as I stroked her head.

"Thank you, Master, but I like your cum."

"Let me take the armbinder off, and we will get some dinner at the pub."

I removed the armbinder, and Joan went and put on another one of her sundresses. We ordered some burgers and a few drinks and watched the start of the night game then headed back to her place.

"Jack may we stop at the pet store, and I like some tags for my collars."

"Sure."

We stopped, and Joan made three tags, first a small one (J's) on it, Second one 1" diameter (SLAVE) on it, third two rectangular ones (JACK'S SLAVE) in ¾" tall letters to go on her respective collars. As we had returned to the truck, Joan was smiling and happy.

"Master put these on my collars when we get home."

"Sure."

The ride back to her house was quite. Joan seemed to be in dreamland. When we got back to the house, and once inside she had grabbed the hem of her dress to remove it. I stopped her.

"Joan new rule you may wear your sexy sundress's or just a micro miniskirt's and no top around the house I won't require you to be naked, but you can be if you want to."

She let go of the hem, and I watched her as few emotions pass over her face. I took the collars and put the tags on them and then handed the smallest one Joan and she had put it on and let out a contented sigh as she buckled it on. I took her hand and led her into the living room and sat down on the couch with her. She let the dress ride up, so her bare pussy was showing. I turned the TV on, to catch the rest of the Sunday night game. Joan had laid her head in my lap and nuzzled my cock.

" Master, your cock should be in one of my holes while you watch the rest of the game." She called me Master but left no room for doubt she was controlling most of the action.

I stood up and shucked off my pants and sat back down. Joan sucked my hardening cock into her mouth till it bumped the entrance to her throat holding it there gently sucked while she fondled my balls. I watched the rest of the game with her gently sucking on my cock. I don't remember much of the game, but I never had my cock sucked so long it was fantastic. Joan had an over the top technique using just enough stimulation to keep my cock hard and not make me cum. I gently rubbed her head as she sucked. When the game was over her eyes were closed, and she was still sucking away I gave her a gentle shake.

"Make me cum," I whispered.

Joan went to work fast bobbing her head so fast she was a blur of motion. She felt me stiffen, and I started to cum, and she swallowed my cock down her throat and held it there till I finished. It was almost 11 pm.

"Let's go to bed. I will need to get up by 6 am to get ready for work."

" I will make you breakfast. What time do you need to leave?"

"7:15."

"Master may I wear the armbinder tonight, and be hogtied again it felt so good to sleep next to you bound last night," Joan said hopefully.

"Sure."

Joan had scurried off to the living room to retrieve the armbinder. I noticed she still had the butt plug in. She returned handing the armbinder to me, as I put it on she let out a contented sigh. I pulled the covers down, and she had knee walked over to her side of the bed and flopped down and bent her knees so I could hook her ankles to the arm binder.

"Gag, please. Is 6 am early enough to let me give you your morning blow job," Joan said hopefully.

"Yes. But you don't have to give me a blowjob every morning."

"Master I need to do it."

"Ok." ( I could have refused her RIGHT!)

I held up her gag; she gave me a big smile and opened her mouth so I could put the ball gag in place. I rolled her over onto her side and scooted close and sucked her offered nipple into my mouth and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued!!!!