Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Kinky S&M slave trains a new master.
10.7k words
4.77
17k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

Spot woke me moving what little she could. I considered unzipping her legs and letting her pee inside but decided I still got a kick out of her peeing outdoors. I untied her front legs, and she raced to the back door, I opened. Spot ran into the yard and squatted and peed. I shut the door trapping her out in the back yard while I considered whether I wanted her naked or as Spot. I need to take the butt plug out so she could poop. That posed another question making her poop in the back yard. I had watched her through the window running around the back yard. I decided the hell with football I was going to play with my dog.

"Spot come," I called as I opened the door.

The spot had come running into the house.

"Spot into the bathroom time for your enema."

Spot ran into the bathroom. Meeting her there and worked the tail equipped butt plug out and put the enema tube in and let the water flow till all two quarts was in pulled the tube out and put the butt plug back in trapping the solution.

"Spot time for breakfast."

I had made the oatmeal before I called her into the house. I checked to make sure it was cool enough and set it on the floor. Spot dove right in and was lapping away soon the bowl was clean I refilled it, and she cleaned it down to the shine. She headed to the bathroom I followed unzipped her upper and lower legs, and she stretched them out and removed the butt plug and moved quickly to the toilet and purged. While she was purging, I made up the second one and had it ready to go to give her a good rinse. She got down on the floor and let it solution flow into her bowels. She held it for a few minutes then let it out. I cleaned her up and grabbed the lube and her tail and headed into the living room she had followed on all fours. I zipped her legs up and lubed up her clean asshole for a good fucking. Spot was ready pushing back onto my fingers as I had worked the lube in.

"Spot wants to be fucked in her tight ass?"

"Woof, Woof," She replied loudly shaking her butt at me.

I got down on my knees behind her and lined up and plunged in all the way. She sucked in a deep breath and pushed back to make sure I was in all the way. After a good night rest and no morning blow job, I had some energy stored and gave her right good long ass fucking shooting seven streams of cum into her bowels as I softened slipping out in went the butt plug tail.

"Woof, Woof, Woof."

"Spot go out and play while I clean up," I told her as I opened the back door.

Spot bounded into the back yard picked the ball up and shook It. Then ran around the back yard. I went and took a shower and made sure my cock was good and clean. It would be in her other holes today. Then pulled on a t-shirt and pair of shorts and went out to play with Spot. She heard me open the door looked for and went and got the ball and dropped it at my feet. Woofing and wagging her tail. We played fetch for a long time she was starting to pant I gave a long drink from the hose. I got a deep bowl with a lid and filled it with water and put a hole in the lid and stuck a straw in so she could get a drink when she wanted I also retrieved the nipple weights.

Spot looked at the bowl and lid with the straw and woofed thank you. Then she saw the nipple weights and sat up on her haunches so I could put them on her nipples.

"Good Spot."

She was acting totally dog like, never even looked for the cane. Spot ran and got the ball and nuzzled my hand. So more fetch it was. Surprisingly she just played fetch till after about 50 times when she noticed I was tenting my shorts. Spot nuzzled my straining cock.

"Spot wants to fuck then suck," I said.

She bounced and wagged her tail woofed twice repeatedly.

"Ok."

I dropped my shorts, she ran in a circle then rubbed against my leg and stopped in front of me presenting me her bare decorated sex, she was dripping wet. Evidently playing dog turned her on. I got down on my knees and lined up and slammed in hard the way she liked it. She met every one of my thrusts woofing twice repeatedly I grabbed her hips for leverage. The flechette piercing was rubbing my cock just right I was going to cum soon. Spot was close too; the weights on her nipples giving her the extra stimulation I pulled her back against me and started pumping my cum into her pussy. I finished and slipped out as she was coming down. When she was back to reality, she had turned around and licked my cock clean. Spot gave my cock a couple of more sucks trying to see if I would let her get my off again. I pulled out of her mouth and stood up and pulled up my shorts. Spot went and got a long drink, sniffing around the squatted and peed then came over and waited to be cleaned up.

I left Spot to amuse herself and went to get us some lunch she had to be burning calories fast with all the exercise she was getting. I made four cold cut sandwiches and cut her two into small pieces and put them in her bowl. Got the cane and set the camcorder in the window and turned it on. Spot heard the door open and came running woofing and wagging her tail. I sat her food down and refilled her water. Eating lunch, I was amazed at how dog like her movements had become. It seemed like she was thinking like a dog. I thought of taking her for a run around the block later after it got dark; it was too risky to many people around. She dropped the ball in my lap noticing that my cock was straining to get out of my shorts. She was my cum hungry bitch no matter what.

She pushed the ball off my lap and was trying to get my zipper down with her teeth I unsnapped my pants while she got the zipper down when cock sprung free. Spot growled and took it down her throat and went into hyperdrive going for a fast finish. I was cumming in about 90 seconds flat. She held my spasming cock in her throat. When she was sure, she got every last bit of cum; then backed up and let my cock slip out. She went to get a drink picked up the ball and dropped it at my feet and looked at me expectantly waiting for me to pitch it. We played fetch for hours occasionally I would pick up the cane. As soon as she saw me holding it, she would present her ass to receive strokes or roll over on her back to give my access to the underside of her breasts two strokes.

She had not asked for the strokes but would present her ass if she saw the cane. Otherwise, it was fetch. I am sure she ran miles fetching on all fours. When my arm got tired after 6 pm, I gave her another good fucking she was on alert and was ready when I peaked and got the whole load in her mouth.

"Does spot want to cum."

"Woof, Woof,"

"Woof, Woof."

"Come here Spot."

I picked up the cane as she stood in front of me. I got down on my knees next to her grabbed a nipple and twisted it as I landed a stroke. She was screaming, and shaking and kind of in slow motion rolled over on her side. I rubbed her back till she came around and struggled back onto her paws.

"Spot time to go in and get you out of that costume you are getting ripe."

She followed me into the house, and I started to take the costume off. She stretched and flexed her stiff limbs then into the shower to get her clean. I washed every inch of her gently and rinsed and dried her off. Then took her into the bedroom and gave her good rub down with lotion.

"Throw some clothes and let go out to eat."

She insisted on the ballet boots, so I laced them up, and she put on a halter top and mini skirt that just barely covered her bright red ass cheeks. We went to the corner restaurant and had a quick meal.

"I noticed about half way thru Saturday you started running faster and acting completely dog-like."

"Yes I got the coordination down, and then I didn't have to concentrate to run on my four paws I just went into dog mode."

"You looked like you were haveing fun running and fetching."

"The look of enjoyment on your face did it, and I was having fun running and seeing you watch me. I loved it. I love having you treat me like a pet and acting like an obedient pet."

We settled in bed cuddling when she tried to get up I held on and prevented her from getting up.

."No bondage tonight."

We talked a while when,

"You know we haven't used the dungeon at all lately. Wednesday you should give me a good session when I get home from work."

I agreed; We had talked awhile more. When we started to get sleepy, Joan forced her nipple into my mouth and then pulled covers up over us; she was purring contently; we drifted off to sleep.

Monday and Tuesday

She was waiting with dinner on the table when I got home because the new ballet boots had been delivered. As soon as I sat down,

"Eat I will give you a good sucking then, you can lace me up in a pair my new boots," Joan stated.

When I had finished eating, she got me off quickly.

"Master now have enough pairs of ballet boots they can be my everyday footwear. I love the way the make my legs and ass look when I am walking in them," Joan said excitedly as she handed me the bright pink pair for me to put on and lace up.

She was strutting around in them, her pert ass swaying invitingly.

"My ass feels so empty after having the tail butt plug in me all weekend."

As she had strutted out of the room, came back carrying the butt plug with the cat tail attached and the lube. Handing me the lube, bent over at the waist in front of me looking back at me expectantly.

I handed the lube back.

"Lub yourself and my cock and then you can ride my cock but no cumming till Wednesday," I told her sternly.

She gave my cock a couple of slow seductive licks then slowly lubed up my cock. Making a real show of lubing her ass. Pushed me down on the couch and impaled herself on my cock and rode me hard. I sat back and just enjoyed it.

"Master you like to watch your hard cock sliding in and out of your slave's ass. If feels so big and stretches my asshole so far and hurts soo good. Please don't cum yet I want to feel the burn." She said lustily."

` As she started picking up the pace lifting up till just the head of my cock was still in her tight ass and slamming it all the way back in. Even after all the times, I fucked her ass it was still such a turn on I only lasted a few minutes. When she felt me start to cum. She kept my hard cock deep in her tight ass and milked my pumping cock with her ass muscles. When I finished and started to slip out, she handed me the tail and got down on her hands and knees so that I could shove the butt plug with the tail in.

"Thank you, master, I feel much better now."

She stood up and headed to the bathroom, retrieved a washcloth and towel and came back and washed off my cock. As she walked back to the bathroom to put the towel in the hamper, she twitched her tail as she walked.

"Leave the plug in till you go to work tomorrow."

She gave a sly smile that said she liked that idea.

We spent the rest of the evening watching movies while she sat on my lap with my cock in her pussy massaging it with her kegel muscles. When I was ready to cum again, she got up and took the load in her hungry mouth. Finished she curled up next to me, and we cuddled on the couch till we were ready to turn in for the night.

"If you are planning on wearing the ballet boots as you daily footwear you should take them off at night and let your feet breath. I will put them back on before I go to work in the morning."

Wednesday

After breakfast and as she was getting ready to go to work.

"Go to the bathroom and pee them get the small dildo and the medium butt plug."

The day before I had stopped at the hardware store and bought a short piece of thin plastic coated cable that had small loops on each end. It was just long enough to lace the rings in her pussy lips together and a small lock to lock the ends to the fourchette piercing when she returned with the dildo and butt plug.

"Lay on the bed and spread your legs."

She complied immediately. I lubed the dildo and worked it into her pussy then laced the rings together with the cable like you would lace a shoe and locked the ends to the fourchette piercing. I then lubed my cock but not her asshole so she would feel it, and I would cum quickly. By the time I was all the way in she was panting and begging to cum but I just shot my load deep into her bowels pulled out and shoved the plug in.

Now get ready to go to work those stay in till you get home."

She finished getting dressed for work and brought the red ballet boot for me to lace up for her. She thanked me and grabbed her purse and headed off to work. Both of her holes stuffed full.

If this is the warm-up, I can't wait to see what you have planned for the afternoon and evening." She said as went out the door.

I was waiting when she walked into the house from work. Her face was flushed.

"Master may I please cum. I had to stop twice while driving home to keep from having a wreck because of all the stimulation." She said in a pleading voice. As she shed her clothes coming into the house.

"Soon as you get me off," I told her as I dropped my jeans.

She took my cock down her throat before my jeans hit the floor. She warped her arms around me and was moving her mouth up and down my cock fast, humming and keeping suction on it while rubbing her tongue stud against the underside of my cock. As I let loose of my orgasm, she gave her pierced clit a quick rub, and she was over the top and into her violent orgasm. We both collapsed onto the floor. She still had my cock in her mouth. And as the aftershocks of her orgasm tapered off she went back to work on my softening cock. Bring it back to attention. I let her go she was giving me sloppy hummer of a blow job. It took her a good 15 minutes of effort while giving me her begging eyes to get me to give her my second load hot cum.

"That's enough I should be able to get through your dungeon session now."

I unlocked the cable and unlaced her pussy and pulled out the dildo.

"Thank you, master, I was about to burst," She said as scampered down the hall to the bathroom.

She was still such a sight walking in the ballet boots, with all her pierced jewelry showing. Her pierced clit was standing out proudly. When she returned from the bathroom,

"Get the cat tail and plug from the costumes and get down to the dungeon."

She let out a loud squeal of excitement and moved as fast as she could in the ballet boot all her weight on just her toes. I went down to the dungeon to wait for her. She was just seconds behind me. The cat tail butt plug in her hand, as she handed it to me and bent over for me to remove the one she had in a while at work. I grabbed it and pulled it out roughly and shoved the large butt plug attached to the cat's tail into her gaping ass. She pranced around twitching the tail at me.

"Get the blindfold, your wrist cuffs, the single strand whip and the 6-inch remote control vibrator and put them on and in."

When she was done and was standing there blindfolded. I took a shoe string and laced up her pussy rings. Leading her over to the winch and put the ankle cuffs on and hooked her wrist cuffs to the winch and pulled her up tight. Taking twelve of the sharp-toothed alligator clips and put two on each nipple and the four on her breasts. Nex some ½ oz weights and hung one on each of her pussy rings.

She was alternately blubbering about how good it hurt and begging for me to let her cum.

I took up the single strand whip started slow flicking the alligator clips waiting for almost a minute between each flick after about 25 minutes I flicked it against her clit. As the whip hit her clit,

"Cum for you master," I shouted.

She loudly screamed out her orgasm thrashing and shaking against the bondage for a few minutes. Then she went limp dangling from the wrist cuffs and would shiver every few seconds from the aftershocks. When she came too, I started removing the alligator clips one at a time. She screamed with pain/pleasure as I removed each one. I grabbed a bottle of water and gave her a drink after removing the rest. Letting her down from the winch. She stood unsteadily on her toes in the ballet boots. She was still having small aftershocks from her orgasm. There welts on her nipples and breasts from the alligator clips, she was rubbing them with her hand and purring.

"Master that was fantastic thank you," She said breathlessly.

Take the blindfold off and kneel down."

I freed my cock from my jeans and walked towards her she opened her mouth licking her lips in anticipation. I grabbed two hand fulls of her hair and started to face fuck her roughly she let her hands hang at her sides as I ravaged her mouth and throat. As I started to cum, I held her nose against my groin and pumped my cum down her throat. I turned on the remote for the vibrator trapped in her laced up pussy.

"Cum for me bitch," I yelled.

As she started to convulse, she let my cock slip out of her mouth and collapsed on the floor, her eyes glazed over with a large smile on her face. When she started to recover, I tugged her tail to get her attention. She rolled over and looked at me. I helped her up and unlaced her ballet boots and handed her the shower heels and we struggled into the shower and cleaned off. We dried each other off. Her pussy was still laced up with the vibrator inside, the weights dangling from her rings and the cat tail butt plug up her ass.

"Cook dinner."

She was a little unsteady on the 7-inch heels after wearing the ballet boot for most of 2 weeks. We went upstairs to the kitchen where she busied herself in the kitchen fixing dinner. By the time, we finished eating, and she cleaned up it was past eight pm. We were both tired. I unlaced her pussy and pulled the vibrator out but left the weights dangling on her pussy rings and the butt plug in. She hurried off to pee. We met in the bedroom I held the armbinder up, and she turned around and put her arms in I zipped her in. We turned in for the night she wiggled around to get her nipple in my mouth. Before she did,

"Wear the heels tomorrow and leave the weights on, you may take the butt plug out."

Friday

When I arrived home from work, she had dinner on the table, and the cat costume bodysuit on and the tail in already, she still had the 1/2oz weights hanging on each of her pussy rings.

"Put the rest of the costume on me and sit down and eat."

When I sat down, she crawled under the table and started sucking my cock while I ate. When I finished and pushed back from the table, she got serious about getting me to cum. When my orgasm started, she pulled up and took it in her mouth showing me the cum before swallowing it. Before I could get soft, she had pulled the tail butt plug out and impaled her dry asshole on my hard cock.

"After the fantastic dungeon session, you gave me Wednesday; you deserve to make me sore. Please make me scream," She said lustily.

As she wiggled around on my cock, I pushed her down on all fours and roughly fucked her tight, dry asshole. She screamed encouragement at me that I was hurting her soo good. I was tugging on her nipples that already had the bells and 5oz weight on them. When I felt the cum boiling out of my balls, I twisted and pulled hard on her nipples.

"Cum my slutty pussy cat," I yelled as I shoot my cum in deep in her bowels.

I collapsed on top of her back. When I regained my strength, I pulled out and shoved the large butt plug with cats tail on in roughly into her gaping asshole. I left her laying on the floor and went and washed my cock off. When I returned to the living room, she handed me the ballet boots I put them on her feet and laced them up tightly. She sat back on her haunches and zipped the flaps holding her legs folded at the knee her toes trapped pointing straight out. I noticed there were bumps under the body suit on her breasts. She had put eight of the alligator clips on her breasts under the body suit.