Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her ballet boots and sat on the bed waiting for me to get comfortable. Then she laid between my legs taking my cock in her mouth. I tied her arms to my legs pulled the covers up. She got me off quickly then set to gently nursing on my cock. She informed me she could breathe thru her nose even with my cock down her throat, so I didn't worry about her suffocating during the night.

The next two weeks passed by with Joan wanting to wear the bra many times. I restricted her to twice a week.

The showgirl custom was ready, and we went to pick it up. Joan was excited and sucked me off twice that morning. Plus I had fucked her ass and put the cat tail and butt plug in and laced her pussy up with the red shoestring before we left to pick it up.

She was dressed in the black micro miniskirt and the black ballet boots and a white top. The cat tail poking out from under the skirt. Sitting down on the seat in the truck forced it deeper into her ass and at an uncomfortable angle. She had smiled the whole way to Mistress Bev's.

Mistress Bev had the costume laid out.

"Try it on, " I instructed Joan.

She had worn the punishment bra to Mistress Bev's.

So Joan had dropped her skirt and pulled her top off. I removed the cat tail butt plug and put the feathered one into her ass. Then we put the corset on lacing it is tight reducing her already small waist by 2 inches. Next the headdress. Last was an armbinder that was extra tight forcing her arms together all the way to the elbows pulling the punishment bra tighter but leaving her hands stick out the end. She strutted around the room swaying her tail feathers and putting on a show. The carefully squatting over me to give a lap dance and rub painfully encased tits and nipples against my chest. Each contact of her tits against my chest had her shivering with pain/pleasure. I pulled her down on my lap.

"Cum for your Master, you nasty horny pain slut," I instructed her as I smashed her encased tits against my chest.

He breath coming in rapid pants as she convulsed in my lap rubbing her laced pussy rings against my legs. Mistress Bev appeared behind her and had given her a stroke with a cane, and that put her over the top into screaming orgasm that was so wild I had trouble holding her from falling off my lap onto the floor. I held her on my lap as she slowly came back to coherence. She struggled to stand up then bent at the waist and started to undo my pants to get my cock out with her teeth. I helped her and released my straining cock from my shorts, and she immediately swallowed it. Shooting my load as soon as my cock was in her mouth. She kept it in her throat till I finished moaning with pleasure as I pumped my cum into her throat. Her encased tits smashed against my legs. She was shivering with small mini orgasms. When I finished, she struggled to stand.

"Master, You are so good to me. What can I do to repay you," Joan asked?

"I have another appointment soon. Get your truck and pull next to the house so you can help her out," Mistress Bev informed us.

I got up and did up my jeans, and as I walked out of the room, I hit the shocker button on the remote. Joan squealed in surprise. I thought wondering how tight her muscles in her pussy would contract when the butt plug shocked her asshole. Mistress Bev put two boxes in my hand they are nipple stretchers 1 inch tall they hold the nipple stretched away from the breast. One pair has a plain base the second pair have short, sharp needles on the base knowing Joan she will like that pair best.

Joan followed me out to the truck and I helped her in draping a jacket over her to cover her. I turned on the vibrator when I got into drive us home. Each time I had to stop for a light or stop sign I gave her a shock. I heard her squeal each time. Upon arriving home, I helped her out of the truck into the house then had unlaced her pussy so she could use the bathroom The shoe lace was soaked with her juices.

"Time to take off the costume," I informed her.

I unzipped the armbinder and unlaced the corset

"Take a quick shower."

She went into the bedroom to get her shower heels slipped them on then went and showered. When she was finished, she found me eating a sandwich.

"Master, you never answered my question. Please give me some way to repay you for treating me so well," Joan begged.

"You have given me every fantasy I ever had and most of what you give me I never dreamed of."

I shed my jeans.

"Sit on my cock I want to feel how tight you kegel muscles contract when the shocker in the butt plug is triggered."

She slid my cock slowly into her dripping pussy. She stuck her nipple in my mouth. Slowly massaging my cock with her muscles.

"Please enjoy. Do you want to hear me scream or do you want to gag me."

"Scream away," I replied as I pushed the button to trigger the shock.

She howled, her muscles tightened like a vise stopping just short of pain. Her muscles stayed tight for few seconds then relaxed. I triggered the shocker, again and again, her whole body would tense and stay ridged, her howls shaking the windows. Her pussy muscles held tight a little longer each time. In between each shocker she had begged me to do it again till I came.

I screamed out my extasy as I came. Joan held me upright with her nipple in my open mouth. As I returned to reality, she kept massaging my softening cock with her pussy muscles.

"Please let me suck you hard and make you come that way again," Joan begged.

Not waiting for my reply she got up and sucked my soft cock into her mouth. She had used her tongue studs expertly to get my erection back to full strength. Collected the cum leaking from her pussy licked it from her hands.

"Fry my bacon, Master," Joan demanded.

She grabbed the ballgag and gagged herself with it. Mounted my cock. Sat still for a minute, tightened her pussy muscles then had grabbed my hand holding the remote and pushed and held the button down. I have no idea how with the shocker steadily zapping her she could move up and down on my cock, but she did. I lasted no more than a minute till could feel my orgasm building. When she sensed it, she left go of the button and sat still letting me regain control.When she felt, I was not in danger of cumming she pushed the button and held it again. Moving up and down on my cock working me close then stopping. She repeated it twice more before she let me cum. It seemed like I came for an hour pumping till I could not move anymore. I am sure it only lasted a minute, but it seemed to go on for a lot longer. She sat still on my lap hugging my head to her breast. I came to sucking on her nipple. When I moved, she stood up and led me to the shower. The show helped bring me back from sexual bliss.

"You crazy wonderful slave," I showered with the compliments

She smiled from ear to ear. I reached to remove the gag she shook her head no. We finished our shower she dried me off and then herself. Leading me to bed. She still had the nipple stretchers on, forced the nipple and stretcher into my mouth till the stretcher caught behind my teeth then she pushed my chin up trapping the nipple and stretcher, wrapped her arms around my head and covered us up and we drifted off to sleep.

Over the next few days, we had many talks. Joan was still after me to let her give me some fantasy to pay me back for all I did for her. I had no luck convincing her that she had given me a lot more.

More than a week went by she was Molly the cat Friday to Saturday. Then had played football slut in the Showgirl costume minus the punishment bra so I could suck on her tits. When she arrived home from work on the next Friday I gave her a new punishment bra that had a large opening for her nipple and areola to stick thru.

"You want to give me a special treat for treating you so well. I want you to be show girl all weekend. Besides the new bra, you will still cook and take care of your chores while wearing the costume," I informed her.

"Thankyou, Master I will gladly do so."

"Take a shower then I will get you dressed in the costume."

She was back in 10 minutes with the costume and ballet boots. She had slipped off the shower heels and pushed her feet into the ballet boots. I laced them up. Then put the corset on, and the new tack lined punishment bra the tacks were razor sharp and space a little farther apart. They easily penetrated her skin. She was panting with pain/excitement as they poked into her skin. The neck and back straps were real tight. I cinched the straps around the base of her breasts just tight enough to press all the tacks in then the same for the mid strap. Trying to get her arms into the arm binder took 20 minutes. Then fastened the headdress on. I saved the butt plug for last I was going to use that hole first.

I used only one finger to put some lube in her ass and lightly lube my cock. Put a cock ring around my cock. I planned on giving her a good long ass fuck.

"Bend at the waist and lay your upper body on the kitchen table."

When she had, herself positioned. Smashing her tits in the tack lined punishment bra. I lined up and entered her ass in one stroke.

"Master,enjoy my tight slutty bitch ass," Joan cooed.

"I plan to for a longer time the I ever have before."

She shivered with anticipation. I started pounding away hard and fast the cock ring keeping me from shooting my load. I worked up a good sweat after about 20 minutes.

"Master, I will be walking funny all weekend," Joan commented in between pants.

I pulled out removed the cock ring and slammed back in and shoot a very large load of cum into her bowels. I pulled out and put the special butt plug in.

"Plan dinner I am taking a shower."

When I returned freshly showered.

"How long will you need to prepare dinner?"

"One hour because of the restricted use of my hands."

"Put the cock ring on my cock and get me hard. Then get it in your pussy and use the remote to trigger the shock feature of the butt plug along with the vibrator. I am going to enjoy your nipple while you are fucking and shocking yourself on my cock for the next hour. Then prepare dinner."

She turned on the vibrator and tensed her muscles sliding my cock in and out of her pussy once she got the rhythm she started triggering the shock her muscles would tighten vice like. I was hanging on to her nipple so when she moved up and down, it tugged her breast against the tacks in the bra. I was in sexual bliss. I had no idea of time passing,

when the stimulation stopped. I opened my eyes.

"Its time for me to start dinner," Joan informed me in answer to my questioning look.

"Get up remove the cock ring a suck me off. Then you can get dinner."

She raised up and slowly removed the cock ring. Impaled her throat on my hard cock. I started shooting cum down her throat soon as my cock hit the back of her throat. I know it was a large load she was shaking with the need to cum by the time I was finished. She licked me clean.

"Thankyou, Master, that was wonderful and a very large load of cum. I won't need to eat dinner now," Joan said as she strutted off to the kitchen swaying her tail feathers.

I moved to the kitchen to watch her prepare dinner in the costume her arms trapped in the extremely tight armbinder; the tack lined bra holding her tits in place each of the razor sharp tacks stuck into her tit flesh. Her pussy piercings rattling the heavy rings and weight had stretched her pussy lips a bit the now hung down almost 1-inch. She was hummed happily. She had to plan carefully what she was doing because she could not see her hands. True to her word she had my dinner ready at the end of the hour.

I sat down at the table to eat. Joan got down on her knees, and knee walked under the table. Managed to get my shorts down using just her mouth. The just gently sucked on my growing cock. When she had my cock hard, she took it all the way down her throat, Held it there while swallowing so that her throat muscles contracted and massaged my cock. I was amazed she could breathe past my swollen cock.

"I am finished eating," I told her as I let my orgasm wash over me.

Just as I finished pumping cum down her throat, she started to move up and down again

"I love it when you hold my cock down your throat so long."

She got out from under the table and started clearing the table. She was carrying the stuff from the table in her mouth and putting it in the sink.

"Bring the cock ring and the remote for your butt plug. You are going to fuck me and shock yourself, and the take the load in your mouth when I tell you."

She slid the cock ring onto my cock using her lips to push it to the base of my cock sucked it till it was standing at attention. Then slowly sunk her pussy down on it. Then started rocking up and down while tensing her kegel muscles. She would press the button to trigger the shock, and her cunt muscles would tighten even more. After about an ½ hour she slowed down.

"Cum for your Master, you slutty bitch."

She gave me the strangest look like she didn't understand. Then the words penetrated her lust inhibited brain. She held the button down, and her hand must have frozen. The shock traveled thru her whole body, and she started to howl in pain/pleasure I grabbed both her nipples and tugged hard then she repeatedly shivered as the waves of her orgasm washed thru her body. After the sixth wave, she sagged against my chest panting.

"OHHHHHhh did that feel soooo good. Thank you, Master," Showgirl, cooed breathlessly.

"Get off and pulled the cock ring off and let my cum out."

"I hope this load is as big as the last one," Joan said huskily before she swallowed my cock.

Using her teeth to work the cock ring off she dropped it devoured my cock hungrily. She just got the whole length down her throat when I let the cum burst out, taking the whole load down her throat.

"Oh thank you master for your yummy cum," Joan said breathlessly.

"Relieve yourself, then fetch the ben wah balls and a shoe string I will be in the bedroom waiting."

She met me in the bedroom laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I pushed the ben wah balls into her sopping pussy and laced it closed. Locked her ankles together and she scooted over on the bed and rolled onto her front side so I could hook her ankles to her arm binder then onto her side Then I pulled her punishment bra away from her skin at each tack location and pushed the tack back in at a slightly different location. Laying down with her working on one nipple with my hand and biting and sucking on the other one.

"Can you be quite or do I need to gag you."

"Gag please my tits are on fire my ass and cunt are sore, and my shoulders are throbbing. It feels wonderful," Joan answered lustly.

I got the large ball gag and shoved it roughly into her mouth. She gave me a big smile as best she could around the large ball wedged into her mouth.

I lay down next to her and resumed tormenting one nipple with my hand and the other one with my mouth sucking and nibbling. After a while, I drifted off to dreamland.

To be continued