All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 12'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter, nauseating in its pettiness. Obviously this isn’t anything like the kind of slavery that features in my fantasies because this is as you said non erotic. I used to wonder sometimes if there was anything supernatural in this world, on the plus side if there is it really can’t be any more monstrous than humanity.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Most definitely, this story isn't meant to be a depiction of slavery in an erotic manner. It is written as a dark fantasy (as in sword and sorcery style fantasy) story and the slavery in it is meant to be the ugly kind, not the sexy kind. I've had a few people originally assume that it was meant as something to arouse, thus why I started adding the little disclaimer for the chapters I post on this site.

Horseman68Horseman6812 months ago

Would seem foulness is afoot. Great story.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow12 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much. I'm glad you're still enjoying it. By the way, I got a notice that you commented on Chapter 5, but the comment has never shown up. I'm guessing the comment got removed by Literorica? Just wanted to let you know that I didn't ignore it for any reason. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Oh boy some shenanigans are afoot, surely Leita will find a way around them.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

She is very resourceful, our Leita. I'm sure she'll manage. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES