All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 13'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SO GOOOD AAHHH

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I am very glad you enjoyed it. I put a lot into trying make sure this chapter's fight was exciting and well paced. I'm happy that it has meet with a positive response so far. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Must admit I was horribly unsure whether or not I could read this chapter given that it was potentially deliberate torture of the plucky gladiator.

Thanks again for sharing

Tess (uk)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Leita will definitely face some adversity and pain before it is over, but hers is meant as a hero's journey, so she has great things ahead of her. I am glad she's already becoming a character that you care about. Nothing makes me feel better as a writer when I see that the characters I create are able to evoke emotion from my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story is truly interesting i realy like it so far i thought from the warnings it would be more brutal so this seams like the female version of sparticus with i realy love

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

The warnings are mostly due to a couple complaints I received from people who took the story as being meant to be arousing or erotic and who felt a few parts offended them. Adding a disclaimer was something suggested to me, so I did.

However, the story isn't really all that edgy, though does have some intense moments. It's meant more to be an adventure fantasy with adult elements, more in line with things like Sparticus, Game of Thrones, or the like. I am glad you enjoying it and I hope you continue to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES