All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 26'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj10 months ago

Great as always. I have very much enjoyed this series and can't wait to see where it takes us.

6/6

J

GortmundyGortmundy10 months ago

Another fine chapter.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow10 months agoAuthor

Chapter 27 is already cooking right now. Glad this story is being enjoyed, as I'm very much enjoying getting to write it. Many of these characters are very dear to my heart and I'm always so excited to get to share them. There are some characters that we've not yet gotten to meet properly and I can't wait for them to become more fully a part of the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Definitely hoping this is not the end of our heroine's little quest upon the sands. Seems as though the only "good" character that looks like meeting a favorable end is Leita herself - especially as it's been essentially hinted at that Myrinus isn't in for the best of times.

Also, I get the sense that of the three fledglings, Vickler maybe isn't as hopeless as the other two? Could just be a matter of thinking of embarrassing things to do poorly in a fight and his side coming out less strongly than Yulni and especially Samwell, er, Genmar. Possibly a matter of pure coincidence. In any case, looking forward to whatever you give us next - didn't realize this was still an ongoing work, but patience will be quite essential I see.

Excellent job again. JG

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow7 months agoAuthor

Definitely not done, not by a long-shot. I got COVID at the end of August and then had some life challenges that completely sidelined me for a while. I got behind in all my stories, but I have been getting things back together and have more coming really soon. (I've been writing bits and pieces the last few months and just need to start putting them all together to make multiple chapters.)

Your assumptions of her three little newbies serve you well, actually. I did, indeed, mean to suggest that Vickler was the best of the three, as you will soon see. I wanted to keep it subtle, but that it did show up enough to be noticed makes me happy. As I said, I've been producing bits and pieces of multiple upcoming chapters, one of which returns to these three, some days later. :)

And, I love the Samwell reference. Made me laugh. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Love Leita proving time and time again how badass she is

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

She definitely has learned quick and found her place in the world. Funny to think that she started out a timid chambermaid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES