Slave Vacations During The Troubles

Story Info
Slave Vacations During the Troubles.
4.5k words
3.54
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women were all in their twenties. They were talking to Frank Madison about signing up for a Slave Vacation. He explained to the women that he could register them as slaves and then transfer title for them when their vacation date came around. The minimum was a 2 week commitment to slavery. But it would be a real experience. Real slavery. No pretend. He explained that they had to register at least 3 months in advance because they needed to exercise to get into condition for the slavery intake and grading process. For example, he wanted them to go to a gym 3 days a week doing conditioning exercises. The women in 6 weeks time could function as dancers with wild ass shaking routines. This would prepare them for slave grading. He wanted all of the women to be graded Prime or Prime Plus so he could get them the best possible placements. The women agreed to his proposal that they be inducted into slavery and graded in 2 months.

Then he said, "All you need to do now is to take off your clothes, sign self enslavement papers to me and I collar you. I want you to wear the collar at your exercise class. You will exercise in the nude. You will need to get the feel of slavery even if it is only 3 days a week in your evening classes at the gym.

The women took off their clothes and made videotapes surrendering their freedom and enslaving themselves to Mr Madison. As each woman made her declaration, Frank snapped a black slave collar on them. He noticed that all 3 women juiced. He said, "All women juice when I snap that slave collar shut on their necks. It will help you when you go for slave grading in 2 months from Friday. You get points for demonstrating slave heat. Mark it on your calendars. That whole weekend will be taken up with slave training and grading.

"The gym is in this building so you can get used to slavery starting right now. I will chain the three of you together on a slave coffle and take you to the gym myself on a leash. Most slaves since the Troubles (2021-2027) have been poor women who volunteered to become a breeder because poor women could no longer afford to have babies after wages were cut 60%. I have printed out instructions from the Internet describing how to give a great blowjob. I will put it with your clothes. And Debbie. You have a 2 week vacation. I want you to sign up for 2 weeks starting Monday June 5th, 2028. Actually, your slavery will begin on Friday, June 2nd. The reason is that I have another Debbie who looks like you and I want to pair the two of you together. You will meet her at the gym tonight. She started last week. Your name is Deborah Gold and you are a lawyer. The other Debbie is also a slave. Her name is Deborah Green. She is also Jewish. She is an accountant. I like the two Debbies. Anyway, we are going into the hallway and down to the ground floor. I want all of you to hold up your heads when I parade you naked in public. Nothing to be ashamed of in being a slave. Women were put on this earth to serve Men."

He hooked the three women up with short chains from their collars to a wooden bar, his slave coffle. They went down the hall to the rear elevator. There was a man and a woman already on the elevator. The three slaves on the coffle fit in off to the right. Frank went to the rear center of the lift. The woman smiled and as they approached the main floor, she said, "Jerry look at the little blonde's face." She took two fingers and stuck them in Sandy's pussy. She came in less than five seconds. She was slave hot."

After they left the elevator, Frank said, "Let that be a lesson to you. Slaves do not have the right to object when someone touches them. And Sandy, at slave grading you will get extra points for being slave hot."

He took the women to the class and released them from their coffle but left their slave collars on. About 60% of the women wore clothes. But only Frank's slave girls wore black collars of slavery. He said, "You can get your clothes from the corner over there. I will go back upstairs and bring them down. I want you all to take the bus home wearing your slave collars even if you drove down here. I want you to

wear your slave collars on the way to the gym and on the way home. Remember. You are slaves. If men or women want to touch you, they can. You are slaves. Your divine purpose is to make others feel good."

Debbie Gold saw a nude woman with a black slave collar who looked like her. She was also named Debbie. They both wondered why Frank wanted to match them together. They took the same bus home. They lived 6 blocks apart. Both Debbies were seriously groped by two college girls. They both obeyed Mr Madison and

offered no resistance. The students noticed the lack of resistance so they made the slaves hump their hands. In 2 months they would go for slave grading and receive their Prime rating.

They would need to learn to demonstrate slave heat. Both Debbies found that wearing slave collars on a bus was an open invitation to groping. They were seriously groped on almost every trip. They learned to orgasm quickly. They both noted that wearing their black slave collars on the bus excited them. They both

figured that wearing their collars during induction and grading would increase their slave grades to at least prime minus or even prime.

Two weeks later the two Debbies learned why Frank wanted to match them. They were going to be entered into matched set pony girl races!! Both ran 10K races (6.2 miles.) They had dinner together after work and looked at photos of pony girls. Pony girl racing had boomed in popularity as women accepted slavery to become breeders for wealthy couples. The two Debbies were excited by the costumes. They decided to run and train together as they lived near each other.

And then it was slave induction and grading weekend. At the end of their Friday night gym class, Frank Madison and Helen Masters, the gym owner, addressed the students.

Frank said, "Four women here have signed slave induction papers. Tonight after class, those four women will be chained to a slave coffle and taken in a slave van to the induction center. They will be given their customary welcome to slavery whippings. They will be indoctrinated into obedience. They will be given Slave Registration Numbers (SRNs) which will be tattooed on the inside of their lips. And then they will be graded. They were all born attractive, but with the help of Helen they will be in excellent shape. Helen also taught them ass shaking routines which gave them phenomenal looking rear ends in just 2 months. And those ass shaking exercises will be part of the required dance routine slaves must perform as part of their grading process. One part of their grade - a major part - is slave heat, the natural desire in a woman to sex a man and to be sexed. I have enslaved more than a thousand women and I can guarantee you that every woman will juice when she is collared and enslaved. All she can think about is sex. She has become a slave. Her purpose in life is to sex others and to be sexed. I am confident that these 4 women will grade at least as prime minus."

"Of course most slaves never go to slave grading because they will become breeders. I just sold 2 women into slavery to become breeders. One younger woman was sold to a married couple who had a son her age who just started going to college. Her job is to sexually satisfy the son whenever he needs it so he can keep his mind on becoming an engineer. She also sexually satisfies the mother and the father. She will be bred a couple of times before the son graduates. The other woman is a school teacher who will never make enough money to support children. She will serve a husband and wife and be bred by them. I do not make a lot of money as a slaver but I do feel that I am doing God's work by inducing women to serve the Male which is their natural destiny. The government sets a limit of 1,000 New Dollars on slaves so that working men could buy slaves."

Helen said, "I will call the names of our four graduates and they will come forward.

I will attach their collars to short chains which Mr Madison will attach to the slave coffle. These four women are not allowed an orgasm now as that would distract them from the grading process. I will touch each woman as she comes forward. I will hold and lift their breasts. I will kiss them and then attach the short chain to their collars. Please feel free to congratulate these women as they move forward towards slavery. They are slaves so you can touch them. Just do not give them an orgasm. Debbie Green, come forward."

Women in the class touched and kissed Debbie as she came forward. Helen took Debbie's breasts in her hands and lifted them. And then Helen attached the short chain to the girl's slave collar. And subsequently Frank attached Debbie Green to the slave coffle in position one.

Then Helen said, "Debbie Gold, come forward."

Frank Madison said at the end of the ceremony that the women in the class should notice two things. All four women were ecstatically happy at the prospect of slavery. And they were all drenched in girl juices. They would all receive high marks for slave heat when they got to the induction center.

He loaded the 4 women on the coffle into the slave van. Mr Madison would have nothing to do with the women until they finished the process and were returned to him ready for their slave vacation assignments.

Upon arrival the slaves were removed from the coffle. Then they were told to line up in coffle order for their welcome to slavery whippings.

"Debbie Green, come forward. Hold onto the bars in front of you. You will not be restrained. Spread your feet apart to the indicated spots on the stage. And now as you grab the bar in front of you, you will not move from your position. Your only restraint will be your desire to serve and to obey. You will receive 25 blows from

Mr Tawse. After each blow, you will say, thank you sir, may I have another until you reach the 25 count. And then you will rest while Debbie Gold does the same the procedure."

That tawse stung like hell. It was all she could do to maintain her position. She finally reached blow 24. "Thank you sir, may I have another." And then it was the 25th blow. "Thank you sir for teaching me a lesson in obedience and submission."

"Debbie Gold come forward." At the end after Sandy Anderson and Cheryl Mills had been welcomed to slavery, the women were taken to the photographer. "You will be photographed front and back for your driver's license. This will also be your Slave ID Card. The rear photo is always taken soon after a slave girl's bottom has been seriously reddened. That photo appears on the back of the card. On the front will be your a frontal view from your breasts to your face. Slave ID Cards have a space for he owner's name, and for your SRN or Slave Registration number. Breeder slaves will not have a SRN. But they will have reddened bottoms. As soon as you are photographed, you will be taken to our tattoo man who will tattoo your SRN to your inside lip. Every morning for the rest of your life you will see that number. Your sex partners, male and female, will see that number and know how you want to be treated. Afterwards, you will be taken to a room where you will sexually service men and women orally and be graded on your techniques. After that you will be bedded down for the night with your hands in restraint. No clit rubbing for you. As slaves you will only be allowed to come when either your Master or your Mistress says you can. One more point as you are all owned by Mr Madison under ambiguous circumstances, you will receive a new Slave ID Card as a valid driver's license. You can use your ID Card to drive a car. But as slaves you cannot vote. As your registered owner, Mr Madison will receive copies of your Slave ID Card. He can take that card and his paperwork showing ownership of you to his polling place where he will vote for you. You will never vote until your slavery status is no longer ambiguous."

None of the women would miss voting. Elections had been getting worse and worse until the Troubles began back in 2021. The majority of women signed papers to let their husbands vote for them. And slaves could not vote. That meant that millions of slave owning men had multiple votes from their wives and their slaves. No liberal would ever get elected to the Presidency ever again.

The women received tattoos of the SRNs on their inside lips. All of them immediately looked in the mirror to see how recognizable their Slave Numbers were. And they looked at each other's mouths. Any person who had ever seen an SRN tattoo would know where to look. It seemed that all four women would have to make accommodations to slavery. Maybe they could marry men who would also own them. They all enjoyed serving men.

The sex test consisted of 4 women and 4 men who were to be orally serviced. They serviced the women first. They were videotaped so the 4 slaves could be judged fairly on their ability to serve the Male and to serve a Mistress. The four women had been practicing oral sex on men and women as this was a major component of their grade. After completion of that task they went to sleep in restraints so as the man said they could not obtain sexual relief.

In the morning after showering and eating breakfast, the women were taken to a nearby resort. After the Troubles there were no political parties and the most powerful organization was the militia men and women who had won Civil War 2. There was a weekend meeting of militia men and their wives though some had chosen to take their slaves. The four women were to work as nude food servers and cocktail waitresses for the next 12 hours. They would be judged on their ability to serve, to serve food, to serve drinks and to sexually serve orally all who asked whether male or female.

The Militia men and their women were given strict military orders to not let the four slave girls come. They were encouraged to fondle the women. Everyone noted the juice dribbling down their thighs. This was part of their grading process - Slave Heat. That and their ability sexually serve men and women without receiving anything in return like an orgasm or monetary payment. There were slaves and received neither pay nor tips for 12 hours work serving meals, serving cocktails and sexually serving men and women orally.

Sunday morning at 10 the final two hours of slave grading were conducted. At noon the women were notified of the results. The two Debbies were Prime Plus. Sandy and Cheryl were Prime which was better than 90% of all the slaves in the Registry.

A woman announced, "As a reward for your faithful service, you will be allowed to screw yourselves silly and have as many orgasms as you can muster over the next 8 hours. But you will only be allowed orgasms when you serve your Master's clients. You will do your ass shaking routine on stage. Men and women will pay the night club to have sex with you. You are slaves and will be paid nothing. But you will be allowed dozens of orgasms while sexually serving your owner's clients"

That sounded great to the slaves who were extremely horny. The two Debbies were prime plus so they went on stage first as a sister act. Six college boys were extremely excited when they saw the two sisters doing their ass shaking routine for 6 minutes on stage. The college boys went back stage to a room with two beds and two gorgeous slaves. The slaves got no money but they were so ready. The young men had paid for an hour figuring correctly that they could come twice in 60 minutes, once in each slave beauty.

They were right. The two Debbies needed those fucks. Two of the men insisted on blow jobs and one man fucked both Debbies in the ass. They had been told to insert butt plugs into their back passages during training because there was always one man in a crowd who wanted to take them that way. Bother Debbies did not mind anal sex. They were just happy that the others did right by their pussies. In an hour they cleaned up and went on stage. They would repeat the process until their 8 hours were up. All four girls fell asleep in their brothel rooms after their last shows. It had been an exhausting weekend. All four woke up energized and went home slave naked wearing their collars in the slave van. Later on that morning, all four showed up to work energized and overflowing with joy.

Frank Madison received notification of the slave gradings by email. And then in the mail on Tuesday he received copies of their Slave ID Cards. No voting for these girls. And 2028 was shaping up to be an important election. Millions had fled the country during the Troubles. Many died. And most women were no longer voting. Mr Madison would be voting for his wife and a dozen other women. Mrs Madison was a slave and a wife. She could never vote even if she wanted to.

The assignments for their slave vacations were lining up.

Cheryl Mills would serve her two week vacation at the night club. A nude photo was displayed on the wall of Cheryl. Her stage name was Bambi. She was a slave and was on loan to the club for 2 weeks. She was rated prime and had an SRN tattooed on her lip. She would receive no pay for sexually serving the men and the women at the club. It was forbidden to tip her. Her only reward was the service she gave to others and the orgasms she received in return. Many men and women looked at her tattoo SRN. One man inquired about buying Cheryl. The price was $1,000. He happily paid Madison the money. He formally took out papers enslaving her. He had her Slave ID Card changed so he would vote for her. She liked her photos from the DMV so much that she was proud to show her Slave ID Card when asked for identification. She wore her slave collar to work. Everyone noticed how transformed and how happy she was.

Her new owner was named Carl. He already had a fiancee. She met Cheryl. She had Cheryl service her sexually. She liked Cheryl. Carl went to work on Susan, his fiancee. She had already been convinced to give up the right to vote. She was gradually convinced to become a slave as well though she thought of herself as head slave girl. Carl enslaved both women and then married both women at a religious ceremony conducted by a reverend Dr Culpepper who believed slavery for women was the best thing that ever happened to American society in the past 100 years.

Sandy Anderson was a school teacher and had a 3 month vacation. She was to serve a 3 month sentence in a county jail for a young woman of wealth who had been convicted of drunk driving- her second offense. Sandy vaguely looked like her. She was to serve 3 months in the jail servicing correction officers, deputies, the judge, the DA and half the women in her cell block. She was a slave and would receive no compensation.

Upon her arrival, she was greeted with a dozen strokes from Old Betsy, the Sheriff's belt. It hurt but not as much as Mr Tawse did. In lieu of incarceration the woman Sandy was replacing at the jail was enslaved and subsequently married to a young man who kept her from drink. Slavery agreed with Penelope. She gave up her wild lifestyle and became an obedient woman allowing her husband and owner to vote for her.

Sandy spent 3 months of her vacation servicing every important man and every deputy in the county. She also serviced the women in her cell block. She organized a service to help the Sheriff maintain order. She got several women to volunteer to sex the male prisoners once a week to reduce fighting and to make the men more compliant. She did ask that the men shower before the women had to sex them.

Sandy had two days left on her vacation before she had to return to school. Frank Madison still owned her so the slave was sent to the nightclub where she and the other 3 women had been sent after finishing their slave grading. On the second night Penelope and her husband Sam were in the audience. Mr Madison had told them so they could catch her act and they they could meet the woman who had served time for Penelope.

12