Slave Vacations During The Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both loved her ass shaking routine and bought the hour of time following it. They both had sex with Sandy. Sam said, "I want to keep this girl." Penelope said, "Fine with me. I want her to teach me that ass shaking routine."

The two Debbies reported on a Friday night before a two week Pony Girl meet. Their owner was an Arab. Two Jewish girls owned by an Arab. They adjusted to the slave routine. They serviced others, men and women before a run. Only after a run were they allowed to have sex. They were slaves so the men who wanted them just took them. No pay. No tips. Slave girls received nothing but the joy of serving others and numerous orgasms. Then the two Debbies who had done well in the qualifying heat were set to race. They would be decorated as ponies and hitched to a cart with a female driver. An attractive woman in her 40s who was into racing. She had been a pony girl when she was younger. Her husband loved pony girls.

It was a timed race. Each pair were sent over the same course at separate times to avoid injury. The two Debbies won that race. The finals were a week later. Several Pony girl teams came from other regions for the finals. There were ten matched pairs in the race. The two Debbies won the race.

Now they were famous on the Internet but not the local press. They were videotaped showing them nude. They won their race. It was explained that they were slaves. Their names, Debbie Gold and Debbie Green, were given in the video. It was also noted that the two women had been graded prime plus. The Arab man who had owned them for 2 weeks no longer was their owner. The two Debbies had serviced their owner only twice in two weeks. Frank Madison technically owned the two Debbies for the rest of the year. He was in the audience when his two slaves won.

There were two more competitions that the women could enter. One was in America for the national championship and one in England for the world competition. Heather was the driver of the winning team of the two Debbies. At this point, both Debbies wanted to continue with the competition. Heather MacDonald and her husband Robert bought both Debbies from Mr Madison for $1,000 each, the upper limit. Slave prices were kept low by law so working men could buy a slave.

The two Debbies continued their day jobs as a lawyer and an accountant. They moved out of their apartments to a mansion in town where they could do training in the city during the week. They spent their weekends at the MacDonald country estate which had a pony girl race track.

Heather explained some training rules. She always did well at her races because she believed male sperm was an excellent source of living protein for women. The two Debbies were to give two blowjobs four times a day. They would only eat raw vegetables and fruit plus raw duck eggs in their smoothies. The diet took some getting used to. The two Debbies were slaves and were keen to win a championship.

Both Heather and Robert hinted at breeding the two Debbies with one superior male runner. They were slaves and did not mind all the blowjobs if it did make them better athletes. And there were plenty of men and women around to sex them except on days before a race.

The two Debbies won the national championship and finally made the the local newspapers. Of particular note both Debbies had been spanked by Mr Tawse the day before the nationals so that everyone would know that these women were whipped slave girls. It was explained that being spanked pleasured their owners.

People at work admired the strength and determination of the two Debbies. And most of the lawyers and judges wanted to get on their blowjob list. Robert MacDonald had the accountant Debbie Green switch jobs to Debbie Gold's tax department. He also cut back their hours to 30. Their employers could do nothing as the women were slaves and made no decisions. Robert and Heather did let the two Debbies spend their own money shopping for clothes. The rest was banked. Slaves did not need money.

Before the two Debbies were to go to England for the world championship, they were introduced to an exceptionally handsome man who was a runner. Scientists determined that he was likely to have only female children which is what the MacDonalds wanted - potential pony girl champions. Researchers had checked his female relatives, his mother his aunt and his sisters. All were bra cup size C.

The two Debbies were told that they would be bred after the world championship races. The MacDonalds would continue as their owners. Their daughters would be born free but their mothers could be expected to guide them to a life of slavery. Slavery was fun and offered its own rewards.

Slavery was the natural destiny of most women.


12