All Comments on 'Slave Vacations During The Troubles'

by Chevalier237

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Slavery sucks. And anything that promotes it should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably the most boring story in this section

Don't waste your time reading it

1* (0* if I could)

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrover 3 years ago

This is a good start but you've thrown us into the story way too quick and with little to no explanation. Reading the first paragraph made me think like I was reading part 2 or something. You clearly have an idea on what to write and I absolutely love that so many authors are using the slave grading universe originally made by Joe Doe but you should really get yourself an editor. The structure of the whole thing is terrible. Get an editor. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your ideas are hot.

As a submissive woman, I love slave stories. They make me wet. I love forced public nudity, sexual submission, and physical discipline. But I think you could use an editor to help make your writing more erotic. You’re a bit too wham-bam. You need to get into the minds of your characters and tell us what they’re feeling.

The odds are most of these women would not sign up for slavery so readily unless they were destitute. As another commenter said, you just jump into this new world without enough background on the history of what happened during the Troubles and why women might want to so easily sign up for slavery.

A real slave’s world is about service (and not just sexual service), and in an economically disrupted world, slavery makes sense for those with few options to support themselves and those who can only afford cheap labor.

But need alone does not induce compliance. A submissive or slave needs a strong hand at the very beginning of service, and not just a few weeks of spanking, but rather serious discipline to reinforce their new responsibilities and slave mind-set.

Also, you merely have breeders, erotic dancers, and domestics. In an economically disarrayed world, slaves could be performing the majority of the work in many industries. Wouldn’t you love to have an assistant at work that you could bend over your desk, anytime you wanted it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous