Slave Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers

We followed her through another door that opened into a sex shop. Books, DVD's, toys, and clothing were some of the items I saw. The one thing I didn't see, which relieved me a great deal, was customers! Other than the young woman, and the man who seemed to own the place, we were the only ones present. The plate glass windows at the front of the store were mirrored, so outsiders couldn't just look in, as they walked by, or window-shopped.

"Good to see you again Ray. It's been awhile, hasn't it." the guy said.

"Oh, it hasn't been that long... just about four months, give or take. How's business?" Ray replied.

They made small talk, while I stood awkwardly trying to be inconspicuous. The young woman circled around me, as if she was appraising a new car she wanted to buy, and it made me uncomfortable. I learned the owners name was Tom. He looked to be in his mid forties, and had medium length black hair. He was a little short, and a bit overweight... stocky. His assistant was named Judy, and she had short red hair, green eyes, and small breasts. She was very thin, and about the same height as me.

"New slave, I see." Tom said.

"Yes, she's new. I've had her for about six or seven months now."

"She completely trained yet?" Tom asked.

"Not completely. I've been taking my time with this one. It wasn't easy getting her husband on board, and he's not all the way there yet." Ray said, "It's a work in progress."

"Well... I know why you're here, so let's get started, shall we." Tom said. "Judy, get our friend Ray a drink, and a bottle of water for his slut."

The first thing they did was take measurements of my body. They measured places that I had never had measured before, like, the circumference of my breasts both at the base, and the most fleshy part. The diameter of my nipples, and their length as well as the size of my areolas. The most embarrassing part was when my pussy was measured. Tom used a variety of dildos in it, beginning with what would be the size of an average cock, working up to something that I never thought I could accommodate. Then, they did the same with my ass... Judy recorded each measurement on a clipboard. It was all very humiliating and done in a clinical manor.

"What kind of toys are you thinking for this one Ray?"

"She has nice breasts, so I think some breast bondage gear would be a good place to start. Show me what you've got." Ray said.

Judy bent me over at the waist, and pulled my arms straight out in front of me, so my boobs hung down, like a cows udders. Tom placed a metal ring around the base of each breast, and squeezed them shut. They worked like handcuffs, and could be squeezed as tight or as loose as desired. Judy had me stand up, and model the rings for Ray. In a few minutes, I noticed my breasts begin to turn color.

"Now, these can also be locked together, if you purchase the upgrade. A small remote control activates the magnetic feature, and pulls them together... like this." Tom pushed a button on a small remote, and the two rings joined together. This pulled my breasts together, and held them in place. It had the same effect as one of those bras that enhance a woman's cleavage. Ray liked it, and bought them with the upgrade. Judy removed the rings and put them in a box.

"What've you got for nipples?" Ray asked.

"I think you'll like this," Tom replied, "It's something I invented myself. You can't get this anywhere but my shop. Judy, go and get the spring set."

Judy returned with a nicely made wooden box. Inside the box was an assortment of short, round springs, and a tool. Tom explained that the tool would open the springs, so they could be slid over an erect nipple. When the tool released the spring, it would hug the nipple, and keep it erect. There were different diameter springs with different lengths. The smaller the diameter, the tighter the grip Tom explained. The shorter springs, would leave a portion of the nipple tip exposed, and if a tight, short spring were used, the end of the nipple would be forced into a mushroom shape. The only way to remove the springs is with the tool.

"Those are great!" Ray said, "I'll take a set."

"Do you want to wait, or shall I send it to you... Each set is custom made to the woman's nipple size. Hey... There's an accessory set that you can get to go with them. Is that something that you'd be interested in?" Tom said.

"Sure. Let's have a look at it, and then I'll decide." Ray replied.

"Judy... Go get the accessory set, so our friend can see it."

Judy went into the backroom, and when she returned, she was carrying another box, and she was topless. Her pert little breasts stood proud and jiggled as she walked. Tom explained that the set they were looking at had been made specifically for Judy, so she could demonstrate them for customers. Her breasts were very perky, and I judged them to be slightly larger than an A-cup... maybe a small B at best.

Tom removed a chrome shaped disk from the box. The disk was slightly conical shaped, with a hole in the center. After pulling Judy's nipple through the hole, he attached one of the springs to it, holding the disk in place. Then he placed a chrome, acorn shaped cap over the nipple, and it magnetically clicked against the disk. The whole effect was that Judy now had chrome nipples. There were different shaped caps, and disks ranging from very pointy to flat and dull. The pointy caps made it look like spikes were projecting from her breasts instead of nipples.

Tom also showed us a set of cups that covered the breast completely in chrome. The large cups attached to the breast rings magnetically. One pair covered the breasts completely and another pair left the nipples exposed. Ray loved all of it, and Tom added the kit with all the accessories to the list.

"How long will it take for a set to be made?" Ray asked.

"Judy can start putting it together right now, so... about an hour." Tom said.

"Great... we'll wait."

Judy never removed the nipple covers, and went into the back room to begin assembling Ray's purchase. "How about some entertainment, while we wait?" Tom asked.

"Sure. I could go for that. What did you have in mind?" Ray asked.

"Normally, Judy would entertain us, but since she's busy, how about your slave?"

"Depends... What did you have in mind?"

"I've got a brand new Sybian... Wanna watch her ride it for an hour or so?"

"Go get it." Ray said.

I had no idea what a Sybian was. When Tom wheeled it out on a cart, I knew instantly what it was for! He handed me a tube of lube, and then said, "Mount up slut!" I didn't need the lube, because my pussy was still very wet.

Over the next hour, the two of them took turns playing with the remote, keeping me on edge for long periods of time, and then making me cum. When Judy returned with the nipple kit, I was exhausted. It seemed to me like it took her all day to get it ready! I don't know how many times I had climaxed on the machine, and I really hoped Ray would buy one for me!

The next items Ray looked at were butt plugs. I was a little alarmed by this, because I was relatively inexperienced when it came to anal sex. He finally settled on a set of six, which ranged from small to absolutely huge. I wasn't looking forward to the largest one going in my ass. I was surprised, when Ray took the smallest one, and announced to me that I would have it in me for the duration of the day. Then he asked Judy to "Do the honors" as he put it.

"Bend over and grab your ankles slut." She said sweetly.

I felt her fingers spread some lubricant on my puckered little hole, and then she slid a finger in me. "Her ass is pretty tight." she stated.

"Well... Don't let that stop you. Loosen it up and put the plug in." Tom laughed.

I felt her finger moving in and out of my ass, and it caused me to gasp. I sucked in my breath, when I felt a second finger poised at my opening. I inhaled deeply, when she pushed it all the way in with her first finger. When a third finger pushed against me, I began to shake anticipating its penetration.

"She just had a few orgasms on the Sybian... use her cunt juice if you need more lube." Tom told his assistant. Then that third finger, slipped into my wet pussy, before it plunged into my ass. The little witch started fucking my ass with her fingers, and working them around the inside. When she pulled her fingers out, I was almost disappointed. My ass wasn't empty for long though, as she pushed the small plug into me. I felt my sphincter ring close around the small part of the plug, and it popped firmly in place. Anyone who's ever seen a butt plug, will know what I'm talking about.

"How do you like it slave?" Ray asked me.

"It feels very... different." I said. "It doesn't hurt or anything Master. It just feels different."

Ray also purchased a corset for me. Judy laced it up, and tied it very tightly. She put her knee in the middle of my back and pulled the laces so tight I could hardly breathe! Where the cups should be for my breasts, there were just small half cups. They forced my breasts up and together, leaving my nipples exposed. Ray liked the look, and told me I'd wear it home.

"May I make a suggestion?" Judy asked.

"Of course." said Ray.

Judy walked over to a rack, and brought back a pair of nipple clamps with bells attached to them! "These are usually bought and used for pony play, but I think she'd look good with these on her."

"Great idea!" Ray said. "Since you thought of it, you can have the pleasure of applying them."

Judy began to pinch and pull my nipples. Now, both Ray and Bill had done this before, but neither of them had been as rough as she was. It really hurt, and I could see her smiling as I winced in pain. The little bitch was enjoying this! The little cunt took her time playing with my nipples, before she put the clamps on. Moreover, she wasn't very gentle about it. The pain was instant and intense. I hadn't noticed it, but these clamps were alligator clamps, and they bit viciously into my nipples.

"Walk across the room slave." Ray ordered.

I could feel the clamps biting with each step, but apparently, the bells weren't ringing enough. Judy slapped my ass hard, and I jumped. The bells rang then! The rotten little bitch took great pleasure chasing me around the room, slapping at my ass, and making the bells ring like Christmas morning! Everyone but me was laughing hysterically.

"You know, Ray, boots or heels would do wonders for her posture." Tom suggested.

"Show me what ya got." Ray said.

To be continued...

comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers
12