All Comments on 'Slave World Pt. 02'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please!!!!!!!!!!

Good story like it a lot. However apocalypse slaves is better in my opinion please post any more AS stories that you have or can I really truly miss it.

Thank you and stay safe and healthy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do you know that BDSM requires CONSENT??

Sorry I got the impression that this meant to be a relatively ‘light fluff fantasy story’?

What it is instead is a fantasy story with fantasy creatures raping a woman, it’s not BDSM.

The only kind of rape stories that I like are ‘fantasy rape’ stories, as in pre arranged consensual non consent scenes, anything else is just rape and rape isn’t sexy

Tess (UK)

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anon Tess in UK: You also know that you are on an erotica website that is a collection of FICTIONAL stories, right? If you’ve ever read any of my other stories, which your comment implies that you haven’t, then you would know that yes, I know the RL BDSM does involve consent. Next time you decide to flame someone, at least have the spine to do it to the directly instead of sniping and hiding behind a cloak of anonymity.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anon Apoc Slaves Lover: AS 15 is in the works.

AncientCipherAncientCipheralmost 4 years ago

There are few things I enjoy as much as a good story about orcs having their way with their human and elf sex slaves.

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

well, that was a major disappointment!

after reading part one which i thoroughly enjoyed may i say this, this is so over the top its bordering on the ridiculous. As i said, the first was really, really good but this? Sheesh...II hope you're other stories are like part one and not this, drivel. The first part got you stars but sorry, i only gave you two for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand why this one is getting so much hate. I love the dichotomy of the initial attitude between the main characters in 1 and 2. Honestly, I think this is the better between the two since it seems there was more character development. The only criticism is more of a personal opinion than anything; I would’ve preferred that there was more detail between the moment that she breaks and when she becomes a complete slut when she’s sold since it just seemed a bit rushed. That being said, it’s definitely one of the best fantasy involving slavery and orcs on here and I can’t wait to read more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slave World Series Info