All Comments on 'Slave Yoga Ch. 01'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Why no Dommes included

Maybe tracy should wind up as a slave for professor Crush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great ideas. Great start to the story. Very much appreciate the building out of the "slave grading" universe.

abingtonabingtonabout 7 years ago
Quality work

Again Joe, you do quality writing . You are slow with your out put, but , perhaps, that is why the quality output is so high. Do keep on with this storyline. Look forward to the next episode.

TreaclelipzTreaclelipzabout 7 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this on multiple levels. Subtle yet very effective and well wrote. Thank you

SchlankSchlankabout 7 years ago
You're off to an excellent start!

I would however like to offer a few suggestions: Branding is too brutal to be erotic. Try to avoid raw brutality, if you want to keep audience-members like myself.

Things like public nudity, cfnf, hours of forced exercise, slavery contracts, the slave whip, strict discipline and possible forced lesbianism are all erotic. Having Tracy forced to engage in lesbian sex-acts with Suzie would definitely be a big boost for the eroticism of your story. I'm definiately recommending that.

SchlankSchlankabout 7 years ago
Another erotic suggestion!

Please let the other slave-girls have an opportunity to punish Tracy! They already despise her for suggesting the slave-yoga teacher bring a whip to class! They would LOVE an opportunity to get revenge upon her!!

SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 7 years ago

Not shabby. Slave is on the far end of my fantasy list but you present an enjoyable read. I'm curious to See where you continue this, particularly with the psychological presentation along side. Add a hint more detail to combat some of your "telling" about class.

-SimplySilver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slave Yoga naked for the free girls

As the story progresses maybe have the thesis advisor suggest to Tracy that the free girls do the workout naked to more emurse themselves to the training program and flirt with the male observers like the slave girls do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really like this story. I cant wait for the next chapter!

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the psychology angle

I've never had a class in psychology but I liked the angle, it kept the story interesting. Tracy is sort of like a moth fascinated by a flame, and I like how she's not haughty or condescending like some of the women in your stories. It makes me worry about her, and get more involved in the story.

Maybe late for suggestions but doesn't anyone in the story find it upsetting that women can be turned into slaves against their will in this world? Knowing I could end up on a slave boat to Africa, I might not leave the house!

I don't find the branding too brutal. It's sort of the ultimate fear one might have of becoming a slave, so it belongs in such a story.

themanredthemanredabout 6 years ago
Spectacular!

This is incredibly good writing. I love the way you deconstruct psychology and semiotics to create vivid characters. Highly intelligent, and the story flows better for it. My favorite relationship is between Tracy and Dr. Crush, love lesbian enslavement, especially when it's a trick performed right in front of the girl's eyes.

Thanks so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good I just want more

Well written and so compelling. One of the best series on literotica. Just please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Obvious conclusion

It was pretty clear as soon as I started reading this story where it was headed. Not only is Tracy going to end up as a slave and be used by key figures in the story but her professor is going to reap the financial rewards of publishing a slave training manual. The potential for humiliating scenarios is epic.

The psychology aspect of the story is presented very well, in the world the author is showing us it’s clearly survival of the fittest and anyone with shy retiring personalities will find themselves on the business end of slave chains. I guess that means no bible bashing “and the meek shall inherit the earth”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

LOVE the well thought out psychology behind this story which adds so much to the eroticism of the plot. I have followed Joe Doe for years and regard him as a true master of his craft.

Hooked6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Psyche!

I enjoy the aspects of this story involving psychology.

I do not study the subject, but you have made it interesting and sexy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exciting story.

i think it is exciting and interesting to learn how a slave girl feels. i think i would be excited to be in her place to just experience a little bit of how it would feel to be a slave. what a fantasy to imagine being enslaved forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I love the way you explore the psychology of it and how she is creating her own cage. Great story!!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

An excellent story.of power ecchange. The character is being developed well, with the obvious conclusion, but it is the journey that is fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous