All Comments on 'Slave Yoga Ch. 05: Slave-cation'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rog07rog07over 5 years ago
I loved it!

Another excellent chapter in Tracy's journey into probable? slavery.

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 5 years ago
Great!

loved it! A perfect chapter in her journey!

tauriredtauriredover 5 years ago
Thanks

More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
twist!

This was a fantastic twist Joe_Doe.

Here comes the hardcore part of the saga. Maybe Tracy will be the first woman to experience all programs any slavecation has to offer.

toxicmask

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

So glad you're continuing the story!

Queen_AnaQueen_Anaover 5 years ago
Holy Fuck!

I just red all the slave yoga's fuck, they were so good not to cliche always so good with the headfucking never knowing when Tracy would be saved or fucked by anyone. I am so wet mmf I can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Often checking the stories types of this great author and I'm more than delighted to find this wonderful the real I sincerely hope you will continue writing soon.

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 5 years ago
waiting

Cant wait for the next chapter! This story keeps getting better!

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
Will she return pregnant?

I do not recall her type of birth control. Using the pill would have been no problem - UNTIL NOW!

If she was using the pill, she will be totally unprotected and her most intimate part of he, her womb, will now be open to use by any male who fucks her, who desires to control her breeding as well as her fucking.

What happens when she reallizes she is now off the pill and totally unprotected, with ALL of her becoming a slave animal? Possibly a BREEDING slave animal!

To ME, the ultimate control of a woman is controling her fertility, no matter what her desires for that are.

I hope you use this aspect of ultimate control in your other stories! So hopeless to not even control your own reproduction :)

Master Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From Julie

Really glad you're still writing them. I'm always waiting eagerly for every new chapter :)

xxJulesxxxxJulesxxabout 5 years ago
waiting on the next part

i hope it comes soon :)

orflash64orflash64about 5 years ago
Joe, what inspiration are you looking for?

Joe, you mentioned having written 75% of the next chapter and looking for inspiration. What type of inspiration are you looking for? An ending, a direction in the story, a unexpected hook in the plot? Where to go in the story after Tracey comes back from her Slavecation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well the series started off as erotic...

Now it’s dropped into torture porn, I couldn’t even make it to the end of the chapter. For that matter I don’t know why any of this story has been tagged as BDSM? There is absolutely NOTHING Safe, Sane or Consensual about any aspect of this story. I think it’s very well written and presented, which is clear from my visceral response.

For a supposedly intelligent person she’s pretty fucking dumb. Why she would go anywhere with Suzie is beyond me, she’s already proven herself to be a grade A bitch.

From my point of view a fantasy story needs to have enough realism to be plausible unless you’re talking about something way out on a limb like aliens and different worlds. This story is deeply deeply disturbing because it’s very realistic and achievable. I think it’s the blasé attitude that’s so chilling.

I absolutely unequivocally despise breeder stories, I don’t understand how forcing a woman to have a child is meant to be sexy. The world is already overpopulated without forcing more children into society, they’re not toys or commodities they’re living breathing human beings. Raising a child is a serious responsibility, having a child is not something that should done on a whim so some arsehole can get a hard on from the power trip

Master Paul - well you must love American politics it’s full of fucktards who’ve been controlling women’s lives for centuries. There are thousands of women who’ve been raped or suffered from incest and can’t get an abortion, it’s completely mind boggling. Why should the victim have to suffer the trauma of carrying a rapists child? It’s not as if it’s going to end up as happy families. I don’t think abortion is a sensible means of birth control and anyone wanting an abortion needs to give it serious thought.

I’m not expecting any improvement, it’s not as though she’s going to actually use the brains she has and turn the tables on Suzie or the professor. Not that turning them into slaves is a good option, revenge isn’t pretty. So with that in mind. I’m out.

Your kink is not my kink and that’s ok, good luck with your writing.

Tess

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Descent into Slavery

In this series, Joe Doe takes Tracy a graduate student from normalcy to slavery through a gradual process. The incentive is a PhD thesis.In theory, Tracy is studying why women enslave themselves voluntarily. In practise she is being lured step by step from freedom to enslavement.

There are some themes that reverberate through Joe Doe's writings: identity and status is build around attire. Nudists say that the social naturalism promotes self - confidence, equality and trust. Joe Doe shows the contrary premise: taking away the clothes is a process of de - personalization.

Also common with Joe Doe's other writings is the concept of mis - apprehension of the actual circumstances, the intents and purposes of other people, and ignoring the warning signals in the situation.

Tracy's adoration for Professor Crush binds Tracy to the dangers Dr Crush presents. Tracy has seen Dr Crush act as a brutal slave driver in dealing with the slave Sunshine and in forcing fellow student Julie into slavery during a visit to a slave facility. Gradually, Tracy allows Dr Crush to gain more power.

Tracy strikes up a friendship with the lawyer Suzie who boasts of having young girls reduced to slavery. Yet, Tracy consents on going on a slav-cation with Suzie, even though a Professor in the PhD programme went on such a vacation never to be heard from.

The scenes of subjugation support the story line and don't become the focus of the yarn.

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

It's about time Tracy realized she was a slave. She's been a slave ever since she offered to study SLAVE-YOGA as the subject of her thesis. While the story is well written like all other Joe_Doe_Strories, I cannot believe a graduate psychology student could not have realised what the Professor and Suzie were doing with her. Talk about a 'DOUBLE BLIND' alright.

VitavieVitavieabout 2 years ago

As a fellow-author here, I can only give you the highest compliment: I believe the story. The psychology, the law concepts, very well done. I have gone the journey with your Tracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More stories please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous