All Comments on 'Slave Yoga Ch. 06: Block Monkey'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 4 years ago
A master back again

It's always a treat to have something of yours to read and this journey is one of my favourites.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapolialmost 4 years ago
Too Little, Way too Late, Boring

A boring, wordy expose, 11 months since the last episode, confusingly labeled since there was already a Chapter 6 entry. Consistency in chapter sequence would have been a good idea. Something interesting to grab the reader's attention early on would have been appreciated. In the end, ho-hum.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 is actually Chapter 7

Doh! Rather ironic, particularly since the wise editors warned me I already had a Chapter 6, but the foolish writer didn't pick up on it. Obviously the degree Tracy needs to be getting is in math...

Karen_48Karen_48almost 4 years ago
Great addition to this story

It had been so long since you added to this story that I thought it was going to go on the list of great stories that were never finished. I hope that this addition is a sign that you do have intentions of finishing it. There are so many possibilities at this point and I can’t wait to see what you chose as the future for our poor graduate student.

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

I guess anyone in his right mind would try to believe it isn't happening. I still think it took too long for Tracy to realize she's a slave, but this story is going in the right direction. Me too, I hope you intend to go on with how Tracy the slave lives her slavery.

I thought the three coeds was a nice touch. Pleasure sluts might become whores! Maybe the coeds end up together with Tracy or one of them does? Don't stop here!

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968almost 4 years ago
Slave yoga chapter 8.

I really love Tracy adventure and the way intelligent peoples can get slave stupide by not seeing what's in front of their eyes or fall in love with ther plans that they don't see it derailed .

I really wish you finishing Tracy story, so we can read about what you intend for her and about Suzie too. I really think Suzie future lay in a tight collar around her neck . professor Crush did find the perfect girl for her study and one of the many questions is, is Tracy name going to figured into that book as researcher or as slave ?

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 4 years ago

I don't like where this story is now, hopefully there is a twist afoot. The economics make no sense. Selling 'near prime' tracy in such a place will not get as good a profit as a sale to a more discriminating clientele, people who surely do not want to sit through goat sales. Sandy foot girl gets this right, as the sale is in a big, important slave market with high rollers.

I do wonder what little infraction the coeds committed to get enslaved? And wouldn't it be more fun to drag out their enslavement rather than just strip them?

concrete666concrete666almost 4 years ago
Love where this is going!

I love how this story is going! I agree the 3 co eds was a nice touch. Can't get enough Suzie, I hope you add to her part in the future. I appreciate you including the details of this world's laws and customs, it makes what's happening more plausible, it adds a lot to the story!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 4 years ago
So much to like

One of my favorite parts (maybe my favorite part?) of JD's stories is getting to see inside the head of the woman sliding deeper and deeper into slavery. But this? Not only do we see her thought processes, but we see her in a sort of fugue state where she jumps back and forth in time and sees things that are real alongside things that are not.

And I just stand back in awe.

(...wishing I could pull that off.)

I initially suspected that Tracy may have passed out from having the rope a bit too tight around her neck, and the rest of the story was a hallucination, but now I'm not so sure. And even if so, who cares? We get to see Tracy working through her limited options, reflecting on her past activities that seem to hint at her destiny, and finally realizing that she might be better off by embracing her fate and running with her situation.

All the little things, too: the situation with the sorority girls, the discussion of the role of the American embassy, just perfect.

Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this with us!

orflash64orflash64almost 4 years ago
So is this Slave Yoga Chapter 7 or a replacement of 6?

Joe, you have two chapter sixes. Is it supposed to be chapter seven or a replacement of the other chapter six?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed this work far more than the in "the present" Slave Yoga stories.

In any event, please keep your fandom saturated with stories. We need them in this Corona Virus time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with a few other comments that Dr. Crush would be wasting a super valuable slave if there wasn't an extra layer to the plan. My headcanon:

Agatha Crush tapped her lip with her monogrammed pen in equal parts admiration and irritation. The video on her monitor was grainy and the idiot holding the phone seemed to have some sort of arm spasm, but even in this rough form the sight of her former pupil transcending her role was enrapturing.

Dr. Crush had intentionally avoided attending any of Tracy's classes on the off chance the girl would catch a passing glimpse and her data would be damaged by observation bias, so the reveal of Tracy's mastery over the dance was mesmerizing. Sunfire had been right to be jealous. Dr. Crush hadn't been tugging Tracy's leash when she told her that the book about her journey would be a bestseller, she just hadn't mentioned that the whole of the profit would go directly to her new Mistress. The double reveal of her auction would drive enough sales to easily make up for the cost of two cargo flights surely.

Even so, Dr. Crush hadn't expected a first time block dance on some tiny island in the middle of nowhere to have racked up such a total. With every stripe across Tracy's back Dr. Crush's displeasure grew. She had never paid so much for a girl! Not even Sunfire had gone for this much and she had had to outbid several senators at a charity event for her! At least that foolish lawyer would soon help to refill Dr. Crush's bank accounts. Somehow that woman was even more deluded than Tracy! She actually seemed to consider herself an equal accomplice in this transformation story!

At last the bidding tapered off and it was just Agatha's agent against some foppish Middle Eastern prince who seemed to be growing bored of raising his placard for the same flesh over and again. Dr. Crush had to credit the auctioneer on his display of ambidexterity as he managed to forcefully bang the gavel with one hand and lay a final lash against her new property with the other. All that was left before the big reveal was for her agent to administer the sedative and a speedy return flight.

Closing the display with a satisfied smirk, Agatha Crush called Sunfire to her side. Soon her favorite pleasure slut would have some real competition.

tessthebimbotessthebimboabout 3 years ago

Thank you sir may I have another

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are so many loose ends. I love this series so much but Dr. Crush completing her study of Tracy, Suzie either getting her comeuppance or final domination of Tracy, some closure with the yoga class. I cannot wait until the next installment.

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 2 years ago

Pleas finish this story, don't leave us waiting or disappointed. It is good so far and needs a good finish. There are many directions this could go with Tracy returned home and being allowed to receive Dr. Crush's brand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous