Slaveboy Ch. 01

Story Info
No, this cannot be happening to me..
9.8k words
4.5
22.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

------------

AUTHOR'S WARNING: This is not a feel-good story of gay love and romance. No, it is a cautionary tale of the approximately 1.6 -- 2.8 million teenagers who runaway from home every year and of what can and often happens to the naive and unsuspecting. White slavery is real. There are no hard statistics of how many young people are snatched off the streets and sold into slavery each year because to America's shame, it is a topic ignored by the mainstream media.

Wrong Place-Wrong Time

I was mad. I rode a bus 900-miles to work at a resort in the Everglades and when I got there they said there wasn't a job for me. In fact, they'd never even heard of me.

"But Lori Mann hired me over the phone -- she promised me a job -- we had a verbal agreement!" I argued.

"I'm sorry, sir, she left the company two-weeks ago and we can't find any paperwork for you," she said.

I hate it when a girl my age calls me 'sir.'

"But we had an oral contract!" I said a bit louder.

"I'm sorry, sir, there's nothing I can do," she said.

She didn't look or act sorry. "Well, okay, if the job she promised me isn't available, I'll take anything...I'll even wash dishes or be a janitor if I have to!"

She stared at me like I was a moron. "Sir, ALL of our positions have been filled -- we don't have ANY openings right now!"

I was dumbfounded. I'm usually quick on my feet but I couldn't think of a single thing to say except, "It's not right -- she promised me a job -- SHE PROMISED!"

The idiot girl cheerfully replied, "I don't know what to tell you, sir...maybe if you check back in three-four weeks we might have something for you!"

"But----"

"The shuttle to Miami leaves in half-an-hour!" she said and left me standing there alone.

I was numb on the ride back to the city. It wasn't until I was standing on a street corner outside the bus depot that I woke from the unfolding nightmare. My head was dizzy and spinning.

How could this happen? They promised me a job - THEY PROMISED!! Now I have no work -- no car - I'm tired -- I'm hungry - and worst of all, I'm almost out of money. What the hell do I do now?

***

"Hey kid, you can't sell boy scout cookies in here!" the ugly old bartender called out as soon as I walked into the shabby, dimly lit bar.

Huh? Boy scout cookies? What's that old fool talking about?

"You must not be from around here, kid, you gotta be twenty-one to drink in Florida!" he gruffly said to me.

"I AM twenty-one!" I protested.

I set down my suitcase, pulled out my wallet and showed him my drivers license.

"This a fake id kid?" he asked suspiciously.

Good God, another moron! Do they put something in the water down here?

"No, it's real!" I said to him.

"Minnesota, huh? You're a lucky kid, you don't look a day over sixteen!" he said.

Yep, he's not only ugly but simple-minded, too! What's so 'lucky' about getting mistaken for a little kid everywhere I go? Maybe the heat and humidity in Florida turns peoples brains into mush!

There were no other customers so I hopped up on the bar stool closest to the door.

"Coors Light," I said to the man.

He grunted as he bent over the cooler and brought out a beer, opened it and placed it in front of me.

"What's a Minnesota boy doing all the way down here?" he casually asked me. "You don't like blizzards and eighty-below-zero anymore? Hahahaha...."

I took a long drink of beer -- damn, it tasted good! My nerves were on edge but after guzzling the beer in four swallows I was able to breathe easier and I felt the tension in my body begin to go away.

"No, I was supposed to work in the Everglades, but when I got there they had no record of me...can you believe that?" I said.

The old man, who at first looked annoyed I had come into his bar suddenly took an interest in me.

"Okay, so you didn't get the job," he said. "Why on earth would you come to this part of Miami? You seem like a smart enough kid to see this ain't exactly the nicest or safest area of the city?"

"This is where they dropped me off...the bus depot is next door, right?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh, you don't have a car, huh? Yeah, that makes it rough!" he said.

I drained the beer and was going to leave but the old man quickly opened another one and set it in front of me.

"So you got friends in town, kid?" he asked.

I lifted the beer bottle to my mouth but before I took a drink, I answered, "No...no, I don't know anyone here."

He raised his eyebrows and said, "No one? You don't know ANYONE here?"

Is this idiot deaf too? "No, I don't know ANYONE here."

"Well, I'm sure you called your folks or a friend or two and told them the bad news - they all know you're going to take a bus home, right?" he asked.

What is it with this guy? "No, I haven't spoken with anyone...it's kinda embarrassing..." I sheepishly said. "They didn't think I had the nerve to come all the way down here for work -- some of 'em even thought I was lying about the job...damn, now what do I tell 'em?"

I had half a beer left but he popped open another one and set it in front of me.

"Uhhh, thanks, but I better go check the bus schedule," I said to him.

"Have you eaten, boy?" he asked.

"No...no, I am kinda hungry but I gotta be careful with my money...I'll get something out of the vending machines in the bus depot."

"Nonsense, I'll fix you a burger -- it's on the house -- the beer too - I feel sorry for you, kid, it's the least I can do!" he said.

I still had an almost full beer but he opened another one and set it in front of me then turned and walked toward the kitchen at the far end of the bar.

"Thanks, mister!" I called out to him. "It's real nice of you to do this for me!"

He waved, smiled then I heard him softly laughing. "Well, kid, maybe you can do something for me later on...relax and drink your beer while I make you some food!"

I like to think I can handle my alcohol but I really can't. I don't get sloppy drunk or anything like that, but it does go straight to my head. I was feeling no pain as I sipped the beer and snuck glances at the old man in the kitchen.

Why is he doing this for me? I wondered. He doesn't know me from Joe Blow on the street -- why would he go out of his way to help ME?

I turned my head and saw him talking into a cell phone while he cooked my burger. When he saw me looking at him he smiled and waved and I waved back.

My inner voice said, "This is kinda weird, John -- why would he go thru all this trouble for a stranger?" but the beer was giving me a pleasant buzz and the burger sure smelled good. I told myself to calm down. It's okay to accept some help when you need it.

***

When he set the burger and fries before me I forgot my manners and dove right into it and began stuffing my mouth like a starving third-world peasant.

He chuckled and said, "Glad you like it, kid...I have good news and bad news for you...."

I looked at him quizzically through bleary eyes continuing to stuff my mouth.

"You probably saw me on the phone. I called the depot and they said the next bus to Minnesota doesn't leave until Thursday afternoon..."

My heart sank -- Thursday was two days away.

"Don't worry about a thing, kid -- I live upstairs and you can stay on my sofa-bed!" he said.

"Well, uh, I dunno...." I mumbled.

"Don't thank me until I tell you the best part, kid -- I found you a job - a friend of mine works on a cruise ship and they're looking for help...it's docked in port right now but they're leaving tomorrow night!"

"Well, I, uh, I've never done that before," I softly stammered while gobbling down the food.

"No problem, kid, it ain't the greatest job -- you'll be working in the galley, probably washing dishes and helping out the cooks, but it's a job and you'll make a small fortune -- when those cruise ships are out at sea they pay their help an absurd amount of money -- better than anything a boy like you could make anywhere else!" he said.

Huh? A boy like me? What does THAT mean?

I was about to say, 'Thanks, but no thanks' when he added, "I'm gonna guess when you get back from the six-week cruise you're gonna have at least ten-grand in your pocket -- how does that sound to you, kid? You could use ten-grand, couldn't you?"

Ten thousand dollars? Damn straight I could use ten thousand dollars, but still....

"Well, uh, I dunno...." I mumbled.

"Good -- it's settled then -- you'll stay with me until I take you to the port!" he emphatically said. He left me alone to eat in peace.

What the heck just happened here? I asked myself. I come in to a crummy dive-bar almost broke, and now I have a job on a cruise ship and I'll make TEN-THOUSAND DOLLARS for six-weeks of work? Unbelievable!

I heard my inner voice say, 'Careful John, you know what your dad always says, "If it sounds too good to be true -- it usually is!"

When I finished the meal the old man came over with two shot glasses filled with a clear liquid.

He handed one of them to me and said, "Let's drink a toast to your good fortune, kid...."

I looked suspiciously at the glass and he said, "It's peppermint schnapps, kid, I didn't think you could handle whiskey, heh-heh-heh...."

That irritated me. I took the shot glass, raised it high in a toast then downed it all in one gulp - there -- that'll show him!

When I swallowed the sweet liquore he smiled, raised his shot glass and said, "To the first day of the rest of your life, kid!" then gulped down the schnapps with a huge grin on his face.

***

Yeah, I really don't handle alcohol very well.

I became v-e-r-y light-headed to the point of seeing stars dancing before my eyes. I wanted to get off the bar stool to go to the bus depot and check the schedule myself but my body just wouldn't cooperate.

I was beginning to get concerned when all of a sudden a rush of euphoria swept thru my brain. Ohhhhhhhh-myyyyyyyyyyy....

The ugly old bartender leaned in close to my face and asked, "How you feeling, kid? You feel pretty good, don't you?"

It was funny in a strange kind of way. I wanted to ask him what was happening to me but the only words to come out of my mouth were "...feel pretty good."

"Of course you do," he said to me, "in fact, you feel wonderful, am I right? Don't you feel wonderful, kid?"

A tidal wave of joy and ecstasy overwhelmed my dizzy and spinning mind. Gone were all negative thoughts and emotions.

"Wonderful," I sighed into his handsome face. Ohhhhhhh, he's such a nice man and what a beautiful smile!

"Yes you do, and you owe it all to me...I'm going to take good care of you, boy, you're going to stay with me until I bring you to the cruise ship...it won't cost you anything at all - would you like that, boy?"

"Ohhhhhh-yessssssssss, thank you, sir...."

"I want you to call me 'Uncle Donny' - will you do that for me, boy?"

"Ohhhhhhh, okay, Uncle Donny...."

"Goooood boy -- you're such a good boy...Uncle Donny will take good care of you...do you trust me, boy? Do you trust your Uncle Donny?"

"Ohhhhh, yes Uncle Donny -- I trust you Uncle Donny...."

"You can tell Uncle Donny anything - Uncle Donny loves you boy, Uncle Donny will take care of you, do you understand me, boy?"

"Ohhhh-yessss, Uncle Donny...."

"So no one knows you're here with me, am I right boy?"

"Yes, Uncle Donny, no one knows...."

"...and you didn't tell ANYONE you didn't get the job at the Everglades?"

"Not yet, Uncle Donny, I'm going to call my parents after I buy a ticket at the bus depot...."

"Gooood-boy, you're such a gooood-boy!"

Another wave of euphoria came crashing thru my mind. I am soooo happy he thinks I'm a good boy....

I heard the the front door open but didn't turn to see who was coming inside. It didn't matter anyway - I couldn't take my eyes off Uncle Donny -- he is the center of my world -- my whole universe. The wonderful man is feeding me and getting me a fantastic job on a cruise ship and I'll be making tons-and-tons of money...what a wonderful-wonderful man!

The guy who came in walked directly behind the bar. I guessed him to be around Uncle Donny's age. He was bald.

"Sorry I'm late, Don, my damn dog got loose again and I had to chase him down the street," he said to Uncle Donny.

Uncle Donny was very friendly with the bald man. "You know, Harry, timing is everything - if you'd been here an hour ago I woulda been gone by now and never would've met this beautiful little boy!"

The bald man looked at me then back to Uncle Donny. He smiled and said, "Well, he is a cute little guy...and by that shit-eating grin on his face it looks like you already had him drink the sissy-juice?"

Uncle Donny replied, "Oh yes, and he loves it, don't you boy? You feel real good, doncha boy?"

I seemed to have a permanent smile fixed to my face. "Yes, Uncle Donny, I feel real good, Uncle Donny!"

He leaned in and patted my head. "Good boy -- you're such a good boy!"

I had Uncle Donny's approval. I beamed with pride and happiness.

Uncle Donny said, "Yup, timing is everything...not only did this pretty boy come in here on my shift, but the Caligula is in port and shipping out tomorrow night -- perfect timing!"

The bald man acted surprised. "What? You're not selling him to THOSE guys, are you? Jesus Christ, Don, if we put him in one of the upstairs rooms right now we can have him turning tricks tonight!"

Hmmmm, 'turn tricks' -- that sounds like fun...I wonder what kind of tricks they'll teach me?

Uncle Donny frowned at the bald man and said, "You think small, Harry, you gotta look at the big picture...if we keep him and charge the usual ten-dollars a bj, he'll make us what? A hundred, maybe a hundred and twenty a day and the kid 'll be burned-out in six months!"

BJ? That's funny! My initials are 'JB' -- hahahaha....

I heard the bald man say, "Well, let's keep him a few months and make some money THEN sell him to the captain!"

Uncle Donny looked frustrated by the bald man.

"Dammit Harry, have you already forgotten what happened with the red-headed boy? Jesus Christ, we almost got our asses handed to us!" he said.

"We didn't know the kids' folks had money and would try and find him," said the bald man.

"Well, I have a feeling this kid's family has money too and when the resort tells them they dropped him off at the bus depot we'll become ground zero for his search!" said Uncle Donny.

WOW, I thought, 'ground zero' - that sure sounds important....

The bald man seemed to relax. "Okay-okay, yeah, we don't need another hassle like before...he is a cute little guy -- the captain might give us two or three thousand for him."

"Are you joking?" the old bartender exclaimed, "...he's twenty-one years old but looks sixteen -- he has blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm sure he's a virgin - we're gonna get at least ten grand for him no doubt about it -- I'll start the bidding at twenty but won't take anything less than ten!"

A virgin? I'm NOT a virgin -- I had sex with Mary Ellen just before I left on my trip. I tried to tell that to Uncle Donny but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"There you go again with your delusions of grandeur," said baldy, "don't play hardball with the captain -- he doesn't like it -- get what you can from him...let's get the kid out of here before someone comes looking for him!"

WOW, this is fun! They're talking about playing hardball for lots and lots of money...I wonder if they'll let me play, too?

The old man smiled at me again and I automatically smiled back at him.

Still looking at me, he said to baldy, "We're gonna need more sissy-juice -- I plan on keeping the kid buzzed until they take him away!"

Ohhhhh-goody...I L-O-V-E being buzzed....

Uncle Donny suddenly announced, "I'm gonna take him upstairs for a test-ride!" and came out from behind the bar and helped me off the stool. I almost fell but he caught me and held me up until I was able to stand on my own.

Baldy called out, "If he's a virgin try and control yourself for a change, or we'll only get a couple grand for him!"

Uncle Donny laughed, ran a finger back-and-forth across my closed lips and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure he's virgin here, too!"

I wanted to tell them "No" that I'd eaten-out Mary Ellen plenty of times but they were laughing so loud I became distracted and forgot what I was going to say.

Uncle Donny

My legs were so wobbly I was grateful Uncle Donny had his arm around me holding me upright as we climbed the steep set of stairs. Even he had a problem with his balance because every now and then his hand slipped off my lower back and accidentally grabbed and squeezed my butt-cheeks.

He led me down a short hallway then stopped, opened a door and guided me inside a small apartment. To my left I saw a sofa facing a television and to my right was an unmade, double bed with wrinkled sheets.

"You'll stay here with me until the captain from the cruise ship comes and takes you away."

I was still feeling wonderful from the beer and schnapps and simply sighed, "Ohhhh, okay...."

He led me to the sofa and helped me sit down. I watched him go to the tiny kitchen, open the refrigerator door and pull out a small can of V8 juice. He opened it and poured out a quarter of the juice into the sink.

That's kinda odd, I thought. Why would he waste some of it?

He reached into his pants pocket and brought out a vial of liquid, unscrewed the cap and poured half the contents into the V8 can.

Ohhhhh, I understand now. He has to empty out some V8 to make room for more sissy-juice. That makes sense!

He sat next to me on the sofa and handed me not only the V8 but also a small blue pill.

"Here, put this in your mouth and wash it down with the juice," he said.

I hesitated - something didn't seem quite right.

"Don't worry, it's a vitamin," he said, "if you're not healthy the captain won't let you onboard the cruise ship!"

Ohhhhhh, yeah, that makes sense, I thought and took the pill and drank down the can of V8.

"Good boy..." he said as he pulled me to him and gave me a hug. "You're a good little boy...."

Ohhhh, I LOVE hearing him say that to me - he's such a nice man!

He took the remote control off the coffee table and switched-on the television.

"Stay here and watch tv while I go and change into something more comfortable!" he said.

When I didn't say anything he looked me square in the eyes and said, "Cutie, when I say something to you I want you to say 'Yes, Uncle Donny' -- can you do that for me, cutie?"

Ohhhhh-myyyyyyyy -- another deluge of euphoria completely enveloped my mind - it felt sooooo-goooood....

"Ohhhhh, yes Uncle Donny -- I can do that, Uncle Donny...."

He slowly leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. How sweet...what a nice man!

"I'll be right back," he said. "Watch tv -- watch it carefully -- you'll learn how you can thank your Uncle Donny for getting you a great job -- it's going to be a job of a lifetime, hahaha...."

I mindlessly said thru a hazy but pleasant fog in my head, "Yes...job of my lifetime...thank you, Uncle Donny...job of my lifetime...."

"That's not the thank you I deserve - you can do so much better than that - watch the movie and learn the proper way of thanking a man, you ungrateful little shit!" he harshly said then abruptly stood and walked away leaving me sitting by myself.

His outburst not only frightened me, but made me feel so bad I turned to watch the television to learn the proper way of thanking a man.

On the screen was an older man and a boy who looked to be around my age -- the old man looked familiar -- OH-MY...he looks exactly like Uncle Donny!

The man and boy were embracing. In the next scene they were kissing - sweet, soft, loving kisses.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers